Women Will Save The Males Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but you didn't say anything about... EEEAaaaaah!"

"One!"

"Hey! You didn't even count down this time... What have you done to my nipples?"

"Haha. Shhhh... I said, relax. You'll see in a second. I promise you'll like it."

While trying to slow down her breathing after this sharp pain in her nipples, Isuki's confusion was at a peak. As much as she wondered what she had done to her, the way Dr. Carroll was touching her, so professionally and so tenderly, made her feel somewhat good.

Isuki could hear Dr. Carroll move her tools and tray away before returning to the examination table to remove her blindfold. Instead of the expected bright ceiling light, only an amber desk lamp was on, making the ambiance much more intimate.

"If you want to look, you have to say thank you first."

"You want me to say thank you?"

"Yes. I did something nice for you, inspired by the moment, so you have to say thank you."

"Thank... you?"

"Oh, no. Not like that? Like this!"

Again, permission didn't seem needed when it was time to abuse the circumstances. The gorgeous Dr. Carroll lowered her face over Isuki's and gave her a deep and romantic kiss. Once more, Isuki lost all will to fight and just gave in the pleasure. The relentless vibrator made her feel extra good as she exchanged fluids with her good-looking doctor. No matter if this was appropriate or not, it just felt right at this very moment. It was the third time today that she had kissed girls, and all three experiences had been different... In a good way.

For a considerably long time, the two women just made out. Dr. Carroll seemed to enjoy quite a bit the kissing quality that Isuki provided her with. The tied-up pet didn't know much about Dr. Carroll, so perhaps she was lonely too and didn't get to kiss girls all the time as Misha or Jennie did. Or maybe she was just a nice person who had wanted to share a pleasant moment?

One by one, Dr. Carroll released the petgirl's limbs and gently helped her up.

"Now, you can look at your gift... Your prettier boobs."

"..."

Isuki gasped immediately... Her nipples had been pierced, and Dr. Carroll had hooked shiny silver rings through them. Pretty? Yes, that was her first thought despite her surprise, and she didn't know why. She didn't even recall how or why this had all started.

All she knew was that Dr. Carroll had been super nice to her and offered her some unexpected shiny jewelry.

"Do you like them?"

"... I... I mean... Yes... It looks... cute."

"I think so too. If you decide you want the rings off, the holes will quickly heal. I'd never have done something permanent to you without asking you first. So just enjoy them, okay?"

"O... okay... Thank... thank you."

"Oh... You know how I like you to say thank you... right?"

"Y... yes..."

Dr. Carroll was definitely nice... and tasted good too.

12