All Comments on 'Women Will Save The Males Ch. 04'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

I think Misha's plan to help her so called friend is going badly and is only pushing the girl deeper into submission. I do mean submission and not submissive. Everything that's happen to her is forced upon her and is accepted because it's her only way to cope. She seems to have moments of clear thought but is so passive as not be able to act upon them. At some point I hope you explain what the title of this story has do with this character.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is just such a great story. It is so laid back and fun.

TigerstretchTigerstretchalmost 3 years agoAuthor

The reason for the title was explained very clearly in chapter 1. As for the story itself, as the other comment mentioned, it's designed to be laid back and fun. Very much like a manga.

I could go in length to re-explain that in their all-female world post-cataclysm, THEIR culture has nothing to do with OUR culture. I mentioned more than once that the loss of men had led society to be much more open and to see human relationships differently. In their world, it's okay to make bold moves on people without asking explicit permission because it's expected for the receiving party to voice her disagreement. Also, being naturally submissive like Isuki is very uncommon, so people think she is just playing a role.

To the risk of spoiling the series, and because it's a recurring comment I get from people who have difficulties grasping the notion that this fantasy world is culturally different than ours, I will say this: Isuki is okay with what other people are doing to her. She enjoys her life very much at the moment but acts like a victim to get more attention from Misha. (that was not yet explained clearly as the story and character development are still in progress. Keep in mind that I'm publishing chapters, not entire series. I cannot only post full ebooks.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES