Women Will Save The Males Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those bumps under your bra?"

"... Piercings?"

"REALLY? You let Dr. Carroll do this to you? I know it's her hobby and would pierce every girl at the facility if she had an opportunity to do so, but do you realize how slutty it makes you look?"

"I didn't ask... She just decided to do it."

"Unbelievable. Why do you keep lying like this about what you like? It's okay if you like piercings."

"I don't... well... I do like them... but..."

"If you like them, then she didn't force you. Aaaah! You are a pain, Isuki. Go take a nap in the supply room. If you are less tired, maybe you can come with me to inspect the males this morning."

"Sure... Come pick me up when you go. I'll help you."

Isuki dragged her paws all the way to the infamous supply room. Yesterday had been the most intense day she ever had in her life. Misha's plan had been to keep her as a pet for a whole month, but with this level of intensity, Isuki would surely be dead within three days.

That said, not everything was bad. Even though the approach seemed wrong and controversial at a time, Isuki had discovered a couple of interesting things; kissing was fun, licking pussies was interesting, being fucked deeply and incessantly had its merits, and shiny nipple rings were kind of cute.

Was everything they did to her imposed, or did she have a word to say at some point but just didn't have the mental capacity to ask? Did it really matter anyway since the result was somewhat positive? Given the culture of the current society, getting whatever you want as long as everybody is happy, her experience certainly seemed aligned with this line of thought.

Triple checking that Jennie wasn't around before entering the storage room, Isuki sneaked into it and carefully walked in the dark toward the corrupted bed. She couldn't wait to lie down and close her eyes; without a good nap, she wouldn't survive the day. The prospect of recovering sounded very good... until her paw bumped into something... or someone... as she climbed on the bed.

"Heeey! We are here already! Find another room!"

"JENNIE!?"

"OH!? Isuki doggy is joining us! Yaaaay! Since it's you, you can totally stay!"

"... No... no... I'll come back later... thank!"

"STAY!"

"ACK!"

A pet's life was not always easy.

12