Women's Basketball Princesses

Story Info
Angel Reese reconnects with Ladhazia Williams.
1.2k words
1.67
654
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"I cannot believe this shit," Ladhazia Williams said, shaking her head. The six-foot-four, athletic and tomboyish young African American sportswoman ran her hands through her dreads. At her family house in her hometown of Bradenton, Florida, Ladhazia Williams watched the SEC Tournament pitting the LSU women's basketball team against the South Carolina University women's basketball team. The Lady Tigers fell to the Gamecocks after the mother of all brawls. What the fuck was going on here? Ladhazia Williams needed to get to the bottom of it.

Ladhazia Williams recalled her time with the LSU women's basketball team, and how she and Kateri Poole, the die-hard tomboys, protected the likes of Angel Reese and Haley Van Lith when the game got physical. The superstars need to be protected by the brawlers in order to get the job done. If Ladhazia Williams had been there, South Carolina's Kamilla Cardoso wouldn't have gotten away with hurting Flau'Jae Johnson or tossing Angel Reese. With Kateri Poole and Ladhazia Williams gone, the LSU women's basketball team lacked enforcers and brawlers. Ladhazia Williams is a brawler from the letter B and bitches better recognize it...

"Pops, I'm going to Louisiana, Bayou Barbie needs my help," Ladhazia Williams said to her father, who nodded and smiled. The old man had known since Sunday that Ladhazia Williams might skip town for a little bit. Having made up her mind, Ladhazia Williams grabbed a travel bag, and then booked a flight. A day later, Ladhazia Williams flew from Florida to Louisiana. After dropping her stuff at a hotel, Ladhazia Williams took an uber to the LSU campus. Upon arriving at the athletics department, Ladhazia headed straight for the women's locker room. The LSU ladies were at practice, as expected.

"Oh snap," Angel Reese said, smiling, as she saw Ladhazia Williams. The tall, athletic and tough yet pretty-faced Ladhazia Williams strode through the basketball court, decked out in a blue T-shirt and black jeans. Flau'Jae Johnson tensed upon realizing who was approaching them. Angel Reese giggled girlishly and then threw herself into Ladhazia Williams arms. Flau'Jae Johnson winced. Dammit, everybody loves Angel Reese. Ladhazia Williams senior year ended a while ago. What was she doing back at LSU?

"I'm back, I got a feeling you need my help," Ladhazia Williams said, serious as usual. Angel Reese laughed and squeezed Ladhazia's shoulder. Coach Kim approached the two young women and there were hugs all around. Ladhazia Williams had been key to LSU's victory over Iowa and Caitlin Clark last year. Yeah, Coach Kim wished that Ladhazia Williams was still with LSU but she'd graduated and turned pro, so that was that. Ladhazia Williams has moved on to bigger and better things, and LSU must learn to handle pressure without her. Such is the game of life.

"We could have used your help against the Gamecocks, especially that big bitch Kamilla Cardoso," Coach Kim said, laughing. In the old days, Ladhazia Williams terrified female sports bullies like Kamilla Cardoso and kept them off LSU's back. Angel Reese grinned while Ladhazia Williams shook her head and smirked. Coach Kim went back to the rest of the team while Angel Reese and Ladhazia Williams bantered. Basketball practice was almost over anyways. After practice ended, Angel Reese took a shower, changed clothes and then went out.

"Angel, I thought you wanted to chill after practice," Flau'Jae Johnson said plaintively. The short black sportswoman frowned upon seeing Angel Reese wearing a red tank top and black skirt while stepping out with Ladhazia Williams. Angel Reese sighed, evidently unimpressed by Flau'Jae Johnson whining. Once upon a time, Angel Reese and Flau'Jae Johnson were friends with benefits. Flau'Jae Johnson has grown too clingy lately, and Angel Reese has started distancing herself from her. Life happens, bitches.

"Change of plans," Angel Reese said dismissively as she walked past Flau'Jae Johnson while holding hands with Ladhazia Williams. Flau'Jae Johnson sighed and walked away, feeling quite sad. Angel Reese is sexy as hell and tons of women and men want a piece of her. Angel Reese and Ladhazia Williams took a walk around the LSU campus. There were handsome men and gorgeous women everywhere, but among all these couples, Ladhazia and Angel stood out. They were like African goddesses bestriding the world of mundane folk, the realm of ordinary mortals. It was like that and then some.

"I've missed you," Ladhazia Williams said, and she took Angel Reese's hand and kissed it. Angel Reese blushed, and then kissed Ladhazia Williams on the lips. The two young black sportswomen laughed and then went for coffee. There was a Starbucks and a Dunkin Donuts on the LSU campus, within the Student Center Building. After grabbing coffee and sandwiches, Ladhazia and Angel headed to the latter's off-campus apartment. Time for some rest and relaxation...or something.

"You always take care of me," Angel Reese said as she sat on the couch and leaned against Ladhazia Williams. Smiling, Ladhazia Williams put her arm around Angel Reese and gently kissed her forehead. Watching Angel Reese get into a tussle with South Carolina University's gigantic Kamilla Cardoso pissed Ladhazia Williams off. If Ladhazia Williams had been at the SEC Tournament, Kamilla Cardoso would have been laid out. Ladhazia Williams loves Angel Reese and doesn't let bitches get away with hurting her beloved. That's not how Ladhazia Williams rolls...

"It's my job," Ladhazia Williams replied, and Angel Reese grinned, then embraced her. The two young women hastily undressed, and then began exploring each other's bodies. Ladhazia Williams had grown more muscular since moving to Israel to play professional basketball but her ass was still thick. Ladhazia grinned as Angel grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them. Oh yeah, Angel was just as freaky as Ladhazia remembered. This was going to be fun...

"Let's see what you brought me," Angel Reese said as she admired the naked, sexy and muscular Ladhazia Williams. With her small breasts, well-defined arms, smooth and muscular legs, and thick ass, Ladhazia was tomboy-sexy, exactly what Angel likes. Spreading Ladhazia's thighs, Angel inhaled her womanly scent. Without further ado, Angel Reese began eating Ladhazia Williams pussy. Tomboy pussy is something else. Seriously, the Stud Box is magically delicious and seriously addictive.

"The neatly shaved Stud Box, brought to you by yours truly," Ladhazia Williams said, grinning. Angel Reese nodded but said nothing because her mouth was embedded in Ladhazia Williams pussy. The Bayou Barbie closed her eyes, surrendering to the experience of eating Ladhazia Williams delicious tomboy pussy. Ladhazia Williams moaned and groaned in pleasure while Angel Reese ate her out. The Florida sportswoman had never forgotten how well the Bayou Barbie could eat pussy. Oh yeah, this was the greatest show on Earth.

"Let me take care of you," Angel Reese paused to say. Ladhazia Williams sighed and nodded. What else could she do? Angel Reese had her face firmly planted in Ladhazia Williams pussy and was most definitely taking care of business. Ladhazia Williams squealed in sheer delight as Angel Reese sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy. Soon, Ladhazia Williams cried out in sheer orgasmic delight. It's that Bayou Barbie magic!

"Hmm, it's good to be back," Ladhazia Williams said as she lay in bed with Angel Reese. After making love to Ladhazia Williams, Angel Reese sipped some wine, and the two women watched TV in bed. The sports world was still abuzz with the story of the all-female basketball brawl heard around the world. March Madness has never looked so good. Angel Reese has every intention of handing the South Carolina ladies their first defeat of the season and help the LSU ladies score a repeat as national champions. With Ladhazia Williams back in the fold, things seem to be looking up for Angel Reese. Let the games begin.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers