Zachary's Wife

Story Info
It takes both of us to satisfy her.
6.4k words
4.4
11.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ZACKARYS WIFE

I'm sitting here in bed, typing this story on my laptop. I'm naked. My face smells like pussy. My dick is limp and worn-out. My best friend Zachary's wife, Carol, also naked, is entering the shower. She is beautiful. Her bare ass wiggles as she regulates the water temperature valve. I see her breasts bounce as she moves. Her brown pussy forms a triangle at the top of her legs. She has just coaxed another load of semen from my exhausted dick. Her crotch is wet with a combination of my and her cum. Her husband Zachary is downstairs, watching TV, undoubtedly waiting for his turn to fuck his wife. I can't quite believe how fortunate I have been in the last month. Zachary and I have been sharing his wife. I've half-way moved in with them. I'm here on weekends and sometimes during the week. Carol has two men to satisfy her and is taking full-advantage of her good fortune. Zack is fine with all this. He loves his wife dearly and thinks it is 'neat' to have the two of us fucking her, satisfying her sexual needs. She's always been a sensuous woman, he tells me, and the current arrangement, while unique, suits him just fine.

This all started a few weeks ago. I had recently moved to the city where Zack and Carol were living. We'd known each other quite well years earlier when Zack and I were in the Navy. We were stationed overseas. We, and our wives had been good friends. We kept in touch and would occasionally see each other over the ensuing years. We'd visit each other on vacation. Zack and I ran-across each other at work. The wives exchanged cards at the holidays and kept in touch through Facebook.

Unfortunately, my wife Edie divorced me after we'd been married for twenty-five years. We'd raised a family together and when the kids left home, we found we didn't have the same interests anymore. She'd been unfaithful. I was willing to forgive but she lied to me which destroyed my trust. I still loved Edie and was crushed when things fell apart. She went off with a bastard she worked with. After a year or so, I adjusted and moved on with my life. One of the things I did was look for a new job and I was fortunate enough to connect with Zack, who had an opening on his staff. I moved and had an apartment a mile or so from where Zack and Carol lived.

Now, Edie and I had never done anything with Zack and Carol when we'd known them years before. We'd kissed each other's wives on New Year's Eve and such and I had enjoyed ogling Carol's body when we were at the beach and such. Her ass was tight and she had nice legs. I particularly liked the soft skin on the inside of her thighs. She often wore low-cut blouses that showed much of her boobs. Seeing the soft, smooth skin of the tops of her breasts, heaving as she breathed, was something I had remembered fondly, but I had never even copped-a-feel. I learned a few years later that Zack had reached into my wife's blouse and felt-up her bare tit one time. Edie used the experienced in our fore-play to get me hot. It worked and I would often fantasize about my wife being with Zack in bed when I was fucking my wife. Little did I know.

Anyway, after moving near Carol and Zack, we would see each other frequently outside of work. Zack and I played golf together about once a week and they would have me over for dinner about once a month. They have a nice home, with a pool in their back yard. They have plenty of room after their kids had gone to college and moved out on their own.

It was during one of those weekends at their house when our friendship stepped-up to a different level. We'd eaten dinner and were relaxing around the pool. We'd changed into swim-suits and were nursing our drinks while sitting on lounge chairs and enjoying the pleasant evening. Their pool is surrounded by a privacy fence. Carol was wearing a blue two-piece suit. It was modest, covering her pretty-well. However, the top featured her pretty breasts, which were pushed together by the suit. I couldn't see her nipples, but her boobs jiggled as she moved, refreshing my memory of seeing her soft globe years earlier. She was wet from being in the pool and was in a buoyant mood, as was Zack. We'd all had enough to drink to lower our inhibitions, but we were not drunk. We'd relaxed by the pool like-this before, so there was nothing unusual about the evening.

Carol came out of the house with a fresh bottle of wine and refilled each of our glasses. Then she sat on the lounge chair with Zack. She was sitting at the bottom of the chair; Zack's legs were straddling the chair with his feet on the ground. I was a few feet away when he kissed his wife. I'd seen them exchange kisses before, sometimes with a good-bit of passion. It made me jealous, regretting that my wife and I had split-up. I had mentioned to Zack and Carol that they were lucky and that watching them neck left me frustrated because of my lack of a partner. Carol had commented about me being a 'poor boy' and she gave me a peck on the lips one time. I had grabbed her butt and she quickly scooted away, laughing and calling me a 'bad boy'. She was teasing me a bit, which we both enjoyed, but I would go home horny and have to satisfy myself in bed. I was definitely developing a crush on Carol that was beyond our long friendship. Zack didn't say anything or intervene when she would tease me and he saw me grab her ass that time.

Well, they began to kiss and Carol moved up between her husband's legs. They were entwined and going at it a bit more than usual. I commented that I was getting aroused watching them. I said it was time for me to go home anyway and they obviously needed to be alone.

I got up and was walking to the house when Carol said, "Wait, don't go."

She motioned for me to come over to them. When I did, she pulled me down into a kiss. Her soft lips tasted wonderful. She tasted like the wine she had been drinking, and her mouth was wet and sensuous. She tugged on my arm and I sat on the bottom of the chair with Carol between Zack and me. She kissed me again. This time, it was much more than a friendly kiss. She was twisting her mouth and her tongue probed between my lips where it met with mine. With open mouths, she continued to assault my mouth and excite my senses. My dick was hard. I was trying to hide it, embarrassed at having an erection for someone who was just a friend. Carol was quite aware of what she was doing to me. She reached between my legs and grabbed my cock through my suit. Her other arm was around my neck and there was no doubt that she was aroused on my behalf. With her hand rubbing my prick through my suit, my passion increased and I moved my hands over her back and onto her butt. I took a chance and slid my hand into the bottom of her suit, holding the smooth flesh of her butt cheek in my hand. When she reached up the leg of my swim suit and found my prick, I nearly came. Her soft hand caressed my rigid tool and took my breath away. I was amazed but did nothing to stop what was happening.

I moved my hand up her back and found the clasp for her top. I undid it and one of the straps of her suit fell off her shoulder, partially exposing her breast. I had dreamt about her breasts for years and when I put my hand on her naked breast, I wondered if I was dreaming or was this really happening. Her suit fell away and both of her soft breasts were right-there before me. She has a nice 'set of lungs'; her nipples were dark brown and were hard as little pencil-erasers. My hand fondled her tits, feeling their weight, tweaking her nipples and feeling her soft flesh. Feeling-her-up was arousing her further and she had pulled the leg of my suit up so my cock was exposed with her hand rapidly stroking me. Zack was just watching.

She pulled on the waist of my suit, wanting to remove it. I stood and she pulled my trunks down my legs, I stepped out of them and stood with my hard cock pointing at her. She dropped the top of her suit, exposing her naked chest. I moved closer and put my dick between those fleshy mounds. She squeezed her breasts around my cock and began to move, titty-fucking her. My cock felt so good, nestled in her soft breasts. This was absolutely amazing. After dreaming about what her tits looked like, I was seeing them for the first time and my cock was hidden in the smooth chasm of her cleavage. She was watching the tip of my prick every time it popped up from between her breasts.

Zachary had moved to another chair and was watching. I looked at him, wondering if he was okay with what we were doing. His focused gaze was fixed on my cock and his wife's chest. His hand was on his pelvis where his prick was pushing up under his suit.

Carol began to lightly blow her breath on the tip of my cock. I could feel her breath and then she touched the tip of my dick with her tongue. I pushed my prick up higher and she licked the underside and then around the helmeted-tip of my manhood. She completed her maneuvering by taking my prick into her mouth. I thought that this was beyond my wildest dreams, but upon reflection, remembered jacking-off to just such a scenario. Carol, wife of my friend and boss, a longtime dear friend, someone who I'd never done more with than kiss, was giving me a blow job. Her head was bobbing back and forth in rhythm with my thrusts into her mouth. I felt the tip of my cock sliding past her gullet into her throat. My wife didn't like to suck my cock, so this was a unique experience. I'd never come in my wife's mouth, but I was about to lose my load into Carol's throat. She sensed my imminent eruption and began to move faster. My cock was soaked with her saliva. She was holding my balls, squeezing them lightly. I was gasping and actually seeing stars through my closed eyes. It felt so good, being in her mouth. Then, it happened, my cock jerked and spurted a stream of cum into Carol's throat. She felt the warm semen in her gullet and wanted more. She swallowed my cock to the base. Her nose was in my pubic hair as she sucked the semen from me. Another, then another, spurt poured into her. I hadn't come in a while, so I had a nice reservoir of semen available. I kept coming in her mouth and she greedily sucked my cock. The semen and her saliva were dripping from her mouth onto her chin. My dick jerked again then began to deflate. My dear friend Carol, wife of my dear friend Zachary had just given me the best blow-job of my life. I was standing naked, with my cock in her mouth, almost gasping to regain my breath. What a fantastic experience.

Carol looked at me and asked, "You liked that, didn't you?"

I replied, "How could you tell?"

She noted, "You had a lot of cum. You just kept coming and coming."

I said, "I've never had anything like that before."

"Didn't Edie suck your cock?"

I answered, "She didn't like to. I've never come in someone's mouth before."

Carol looked at me with her pretty eyes and said, "You've been deprived, you poor boy."

Then she said, "Now, it's my turn."

I knew what she wanted. I dropped to my knees between her legs. She was sitting on the lounge chair with her feet on either side. I was looking directly at the crotch of her swim suit. I marveled at what I was about to do. I had dreamt of seeing Carol's pussy for years and I was about to have a dream come true. I pulled on the waist-band of her suit. She lifted her hips and closed her legs to assist. I pulled the blue garment off her hips. With her legs lifted, I couldn't see her pussy yet, but as I pulled the suit over her knees, past her calves and off her feet, her curly pussy hair became visible. She put her feet beside the chair again and her crotch was open to my gaze. Her triangle of pussy hair, wet from having been in the pool, topped the pink slit of her vulva. The pussy lips were parted just a little-bit, giving me a hint of what was between them. She moved closer to me and spread her legs further. Now, I could see the vivid pink folds of her cunt. With the brown tuft of hair above her soft petals, she was beautiful. Her cunt was the prettiest I'd ever seen, at least I thought so at the moment. Her swollen flesh glistened with her female juices. She was aroused and eager for my attention.

I lifted her legs over my shoulders and, dispensing with any preliminaries, I put my face into her crotch. I pushed my tongue into the gash between her labia where I found her aroused clitoris. When my tongue flicked against her love-button, she jerked and moaned. I eagerly dove into her luscious cunt and tasted her sweet nectar. She smelled and tasted divine. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me into her cunt. She was moving to rub her hard clit against my tongue and gushing her female cum onto my face. I found the opening to her vagina a swirled my tongue around the rim of her hole. Then, I pushed my tongue into her as deeply as I could. I wanted to put my head inside her, but couldn't. Carol jerked and then a spurt of hot liquid burst out of her cunt. She was having a wonderful orgasm. I'd eaten my ex-wife, of course and enjoyed it, but Carol's cunt was far superior. I couldn't get enough of her. I moved my face all over her, nipping and licking and getting a reaction from her with each thing I did.

She pulled me onto my back, with my head resting on the base of the lounge chair. She straddled my head and pushed her cunt onto my face. I couldn't breathe. Her hot, wet flesh smothered me. She was twisting and jerking as she used my face for her pleasure.

Finally, she paused. She turned and reclined on the lounge chair, "Now fuck me." She pleaded.

My dick had been hard for some time and was actually aching, the skin was so tight. I moved between Carol's legs, giving a glance to her husband, watching from the adjacent chair. He was taking a video with his phone. Again, I didn't wait. I jammed my cock into her warm chasm. I slid in and felt the indescribable feeling of being inside a woman's vagina. I felt the walls of her channel squeezing my cock, welcoming it and taking hold of it. With every stroke, her soft flesh aroused the entire length of my cock. She was fantastic. I focused all my attention on what was happening to my cock inside this wonderful woman. I pumped her, fucking her with all the passion I could muster. Our lips met and out open mouths dueled to swallow each other. I sucked on her tongue and felt her legs wrap around my ass, pulling me into her. I'd come previously, so I had sufficient stamina to give her a good ride. I wanted to fuck her forever, but my cock wanted to ejaculate into her. I was doing her bareback, of course and sensation of touching the soft folds of her inner recesses was amazing and unforgettable.

She encouraged me to finish inside her, "Fill me with your cum. I want to feel it pour into my cunt. There is nothing protecting me. Put your cum up inside me."

I obliged her. I spurted a shot of cum, then another. Then the stuff just poured out of my dick into her womb. We were looking into each other's eyes as I poured my man-juice into her vagina. I felt her inner muscles squeezing my cock, coaxing all my semen into her.

I collapsed on top of her. We were both sweaty and breathing heavily.

She said, "My god, that's the best fuck I've ever had."

Her husband was sitting right there and heard it. She reached over and took his hand.

She said to him, "Thank you honey, I needed that."

I began to come back to reality, wondering what was going on. I had just fucked a man's wife while he watched. He was my best friend and she was too. I was amazed that our relationship of so many years had suddenly exploded into a unrestrained sex. I didn't know what to think, but didn't care.

I've heard, "A hard dick has no conscience".

Now what, I thought. I concluded that it might be best if I left and went home, leaving the two of them to resolve any issues they might have. I had been intending to go home before this all started.

Carol stopped me again. She said, "Don't leave." She looked at her husband and asked, "Can he stay? Can I keep him?"

He nodded his assent. Carol led me by the hand into their house. I enjoyed looking at her naked body moving while she walked. She led me to the stairs, then up to their bedroom. They had a king-sized bed.

She said, "I, we, would like you to stay with us tonight. I want you again, after Zack has had sloppy seconds, I want you to fuck me again."

I agreed without any hesitation. Things had certainly changed and I was eager to continue with my incredibly good fortune.

I was a bit embarrassed watching Zack make love to his wife. He climbed between her legs and mounted her, sliding his hard dick into her slippery cunt. I moved to a chair and watched, not sure what they wanted me to do.

Carol said, "We want you to watch us make love. It turns us both on. I like people watching my husband fuck me."

With her words, Zachary's pumping frequency increased. He clearly liked me watching him fuck his beautiful wife. I thought, shit, if I'd only known I would've watched them for all the years I'd known them. Obviously, Zack also liked watching his wife get fucked. It made me wonder it they had done things like this before.

When Zack came, he rolled off her and I was again treated to the sight of Carol's pussy with white semen dripping out of her.

There were many questions to ask, but I decided to wait until the next day. If they wanted me to stay and probably get another piece of Carol's ass, I was just going to go along with whatever they had in mind.

We brushed out teeth and got ready for bed. We were all still naked. My clothes were downstairs somewhere. We crawled into their king-sized bed with me spooning Carol. My semi-hard cock nudged against her bare ass. Zack was on the other side. They were kissing and hugging while Carol rubbed her ass against my prick.

I must've dozed off after a bit. I was awakened with Carol nuzzling my prick. She was pushing her nose against my dick and fondling my balls. It was dark except for a night-light and the experience was surreal, to awaken with someone nuzzling and licking my prick. Soon, she was sucking on my dick again. I realized that her husband was fucking her from behind. I could feel her move with each thrust of his cock.

Soon, they changed positions with Zack on the bottom while Carol rode him, rocking back and forth on his prick. I was just watching. Carol's pubic hair meshed with Zachary's; his dick was buried inside her.

She looked at me and said, "Don't just sit there, make yourself useful."

I didn't know what she meant until she motioned for me to kneel beside her so she could suck my cock. I was up beside Zack's head; he could look up and see his wife's mouth around my prick. She was doing a good job of taking on both of us. I reached under her and fondled her precious tits. Her hard little nipples jiggled with her tits as she rocked back and forth on her husband's cock.

Then, she surprised me yet again when she lowered her head with my cock in her mouth so we were inches from Zack's face. She pulled off my cock and held it in her hand. She pushed my cock against Zack's face, rubbing my boner on his nose and his cheek. I was a bit freaked-out by this, but let her do her thing. Her hand felt good on my dick and the skin on Zack's face was smooth on my cock. When she put my cock against her husband's mouth, I tried to pull away, but she had her hand on my back and kept me in place.

"Suck his dick, baby." She implored her husband. "Suck it and get it hard so it can go inside me. I'm going to stick his dick in my cunt."

Zack did it. He licked my prick and took it in his mouth for a few moments.

Then Carol released me and I raised up. She resumed sucking my dick. While her husband fucked her. She freed my dick and gave her husband a tongue-filled kiss after they had both sucked my cock.

Carol told me to look in the nightstand by the bed and get some lubricant. I thought maybe she and Zack were getting a little dry after fucking for so long.

12