Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 00

Story Info
Lucy is arrested, transported, and booked into the prison.
8.5k words
4.44
40.2k
19

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
213 Followers

Lucy paced the small prison cell as she tried to comprehend the events that had landed her in this plight. The echos of her high heels clicking on the stone floor were matched by the clinking of her ankle chains that limited her pacing to small dainty steps. A cold breeze from the barred window high on the back wall of her cell fluttered her skimpy prison skirt. They had not issued her panties and her naked pussy felt the breeze, as what they called a skirt was no more than a four inch wide ruffled wrap of sheer cloth that hugged her hips and covered nothing of her most intimate flesh. Lucy had seen wide belts that covered more and to call this a skirt when her clean shaven pussy and ass where on full display was ridiculous. But the breeze not only landed on her naked flesh below but also exposed her her perky red nipples above.

Lucy had not been issued a shirt but rather a quarter cup bra like garment that lifted and pushed up together her already amble breasts. Exposed like this, Lucy had been told that all recently arrested and pre-transport suspects were clothed in this manner to ensure security. Virtually naked, Lucy agreed she could hide nothing on her body in this uniform but had tried to explain she had nothing to hide. Having been striped and searched before, she was already helpless and clearly hiding nothing. When they issued her a prison black and white stripped pill box hat that matched the coloring of her skirt and bra, she had protested further. But threatening looks from her jailer quickly ensured she pinned the the dainty hat to her long flown brown hair. She supposed the striped stocking and towering high heels they also forced here to wear were little in comparison to the rest of this uniform.

As the breeze again rustled the smooth flesh of her pussy, Lucy tried to think how she could escape this situation. Her thoughts fleeted back to the mistakes that had led her to this cell, this skimpy prison uniform, and ongoing horrors. Not long before Lucy was a bright student at her university taking on an aggressive course of studies on ancient religions. She had been so focused on her studies that she shrugged off frequent passes from suitors. They came too often for her liking and she feared they were due more to her striking good looks than an appreciation for herself as a person. Lucy knew she was fortunate to have such tall legs, a slender waist, exaggerated breasts, gentle face, and long flowing brown hair. But she was more embarrassed of her looks as they attracted attention she did not want. She worried people would not credit her for her scholarship and instead only her looks, and so took efforts to dress down. Around campus she wore baggy clothes and sweaters and sometimes even eyeglasses with no prescription lenses to attract less attention. She never would have even imagined wearing her current prison uniform let alone that anyone would force her into such exposed clothing with her pussy and nipples on fully display.

The trouble for Lucy started when she began to pursue the university prize. To win the prize, she made a plan to travel abroad and visit country A where she could conduct new work at the shrines of the ancient religion she studied. Country A was far away from home and across an ocean, but safe enough that travel was easily arranged. Lucy stayed in a large city there and her local guide took her to fascinating sites in the immediate countryside. Being a foreigner Lucy was even more careful to dress down and gave few clues to her hidden beauty. A week into her stay, Lucy encountered a local who told her of even more amazing shrines to visit not so far away. Lucy did not need to visit them but the desire to go beyond what was necessary to win drove her to reach these newly learned of sites. Lucy talked to her guide who agreed and the next day they set out towards these seldom visits location. Several hours into the car ride through rocky deserts the trouble began.

A military jeep appeared from nowhere and pulled over Lucy and the driver. The driver looked confused but stopped the car as the jeep pulled up. When asked for papers, Lucy handed over her passport and letter of welcome. A wave of hatred crossed the soldier's face as in a flash Lucy realized something was very wrong. The driver had somehow gone south which was the direction everyone knew to never go as the border with country B there in the south was feared. How Lucy had not noticed they where heading south was a mystery as she was sure the car was traveling north too. Both the driver and Lucy were handcuffed and placed in the back of the jeep. Lucy tried to protest but her pleases were ignored.

Lucy shuddered as the recalled what she knew of country B. It was a poor country despised across the world as they were widely known to violate human rights without regard for modern morals. Last year a story made the news of a young woman who escaped and told her misadventures. The newspapers had not printed the details but Lucy had been curious so sought the lurid details through online sleuthing. The girl had been been kept in a leather bondage harness and forced to eat and drink through a dildo in her prison cell. To earn the right to this food she was made to perform perverse acts of pleasuring herself or others prisoners. During the days she was forced to work at a loom powered by the pumping of her bare pussy on a dildo that served to regulate the speed. How she escaped was unclear but the story had given Lucy chills.

Lucy never had time for relationships but knew she was excited by bondage. The story of this girl from country B terrified her but aroused more gentle fantasies she always had hidden. She always imagined the thrill of being handcuffed by an imaginary boyfriend and ordered to expose herself to him. Her shame at having such a figure and large breasts was banished by this fantasy as the control of her body was no longer her own. She sometimes imagined this imagery boyfriend ordering her to open her mouth as he stuffed a large ball bag between her gaping teeth. No longer able to protest, Lucy was free to allow herself to abandon her shame and embrace her hidden desires.

The closest Lucy came to her fantasy was once to attend a Halloween party dressed as a prisoner. Her black and white striped outfit was not overly revealing but showed off more curves than her daily dress. Lucy had attached one end of toy handcuffs to her left wrist and matched the outfit with heels. Her friends all made the same jokes about her being a bad girl tonight and needing to be tied up or spanked and Lucy made sarcastic faces back at them in reply. Nothing happened at the party but when Lucy came home she found her panties wet with excitement of living even a sliver of her fantasy. Now handcuffed in this jeep, Lucy wondered if she would be tied up or spanked tonight.

When the jeep arrived at some type of fortress, Lucy was led into one wing and the driver another. She never saw the driver again, and found herself locked in a small room. After what may have been hours, the door opened and a soldier told her to remove all her clothing. Lucy protested at the request as the order was given again. The soldier called for help and within seconds Lucy felt hands cutting off her clothing. In a few seconds she was stark naked as the soldiers gasped at her beautiful body no longer disguised by her baggy outfit. They were not used to seeing a young women of her looks in their remote outpost. Lucy used one arm to cover her breasts and another her pussy but it was of little use with such large breasts. One solider pulled out a camera phone and started to take pictures. Lucy spun around but realized she was now exposing her bare ass and so dropped to the floor and tried to curl up in a ball. This led to howls of laughter as her bare pussy was clearly exposed between her legs and Lucy raced to cover it with the hand not protecting her breasts.

Lucy's plight was ended as she was forced into an interrogation room. The room was bare apart from a metal desk and two seats. One seat was different and featured what Lucy could clearly see was a large dildo protruding straight upwards. The soldiers gestured her to this cruel seat and again Lucy refused. The dildo was too tall and wide for any women to fit inside her and Lucy could not imagine it inside of herself. But it soon was inside of her as the soldiers lifted Lucy up and impaled her onto the massive dildo. Lucy did not register how quickly it happened but felt the locking of ankle cuffs bolted to the floor and a collar around her neck that was chained to the back of the chair. The width and depth of the dildo led Lucy to immediately lift herself off this unwanted intruder but her collar and ankle cuffs only allowed her to lift her pussy a few inches up and not enough for freedom. As she sank back on the massive shaft she now felt its girth force her labia lips even more apart and its depth penetrate her inner self.

Lucy was left alone and impaled for sometime before the commander entered. Lucy protested the grave injustice and dishonor as she covered each of her massive breasts with her unshackled hands. The commander gestured to her spread pussy and the moisture around the base of the dildo that had resulted in Lucy trying to force herself off this intruder. Lucy's face flushed with shame as she expressed the outrage of her treatments and the blatant violations of her rights. She moved her hands to cover her pussy and the base of the intruding dildo, but quickly realized this left her ample breasts exposed. The commander resolved the issue but handcuffing her slender wrists behind the chair and so leaving Lucy fully exposed. Lucy broke down and started to sob as her helplessness became clear. Before this hour she had never never seen a dildo and now she found herself forced to ride a massive one while baring her large breasts in a remote military outpost.

The commander interrupted her sobs and yelled that she was charged with entering the country illegally, of bringing illegals drugs into the country, and even worse of carrying letters for the freedom fighters trying to overthrow the government. Lucy stopped sobbing to protest and explained she had no idea what the last two charges referred to. The commander pulled out a bag of drugs and a long letter which Lucy had never seen. Her mind flashed to the driver and she wondered if he had taken her south in an effort to sell these drugs and deliver this secret letter? But it did not matter as the charges were all on Lucy and the commander told her she would have to face trial for her grave crimes. Lucy had enough sense to demand to speak to the ambassador but this only prompted the commander to laugh as he reminder Lucy that her country had broken off diplomatic ties with his. But he indicated that Lucy could speak to the ambassador of an intermediate country as a gesture that country B still respected law and order. With the dido stretching her vagina, Lucy wondered what law and order meant here but was thankful for any help.

Lucy must have spent half a day bound to the dildo chair awaiting the ambassador. With her hands cuffed behind her back, her collar chained to the back of the chair, ankles chained to the floor, and the massive dildo in the chair impaling here, Lucy had no means to find modesty. Even her breathing caused the massive dildo to shift inside of her and no position on the chair could relieve the swelling of her labia lips around the thick base of the intruder. To lessen the suffering, Lucy recalled her gentle bondage fantasies and imagined if a boyfriend would ever bound her like this. She pretended her lover had ordered her to mount the chair and spread her pussy between the dildo for his pleasure. He ordered her to wear metal shackles on her wrists and ankles and a thick collar around her neck. He ordered her to thrust her massive breasts forward and force her rosy red nipples erect while she was made to pleasured herself on the massive dildo. She imagined him smiling with his own pleasure as she abandoned herself to the shame of her bondage and emitted a low moan as she felt her pussy began to rhythmically gyrate against the dildo deep inside her.

During such a low moan that was actually very load, Lucy heard the interrogation door open as a man in a neatly pressed suit entered. Lucy flushed in shame and stopped her gyrations on the dildo as she panicked at such a humiliating way to meet the ambassador. The ambassador did not seemed concerned and sat down across from Lucy and explained the facts as if she was a women dressed in a business suit meeting in a fancy office, not a naked and chained beautiful woman who had been just pleasuring herself on an overside dildo.

The facts were simple in that the ambassador said her country understood her plight but was unable to help right now. The abuses were already well known, and he recalled the case of the escaped girl Lucy already knew about. While her country was not willing to create a conflict given the profitable trade and desire to avoid a war, he explained that they were aware of several other girls in her plight. He was seeking to build a base for action and assured Lucy that he was sure diplomacy would led to her release within two years. In the meantime, he suggested she comply with the rules of country B, even if cruel or crude, as he had seen many girls who complied released quickly. He told her that their harsh justice and lack of modern sexual enlightenment, as she found herself currently experiencing on this chair, were normal in country B. But he did assure her they never hurt anyone. Still, the drugs and revolutionary charges against her would take tremendous work on his part to overcome. He again asked Lucy how she had made such a clear mistake in driving south right across the border and wondered how she had not seen so many warning signs to turn back. With that he left the room and Lucy found herself alone on the chair and impaled on the dildo.

Later Lucy was taken back to her cell and given her skimpy uniform in which she paced while recalling these recent events. As the breeze continued to flutter her skirt, tickle her pussy, and keep her nipples perky, she thought of simply removing these revealing clothes but recalled the words of the ambassador. When more guard came to look at her and take photos, Lucy forced herself to not cover her breasts or pussy and instead did as directed and followed their cruel commands. Their favourite pose was with her hands behind her head with her palms resting just below her prison hat and behind her long brown hair, her breasts thrust forwards, and her legs spread apart as far as her ankle chain permitted to reveal her gaping vagina between spread labia lips. They also enjoyed forced her to face the back wall and bend down and grasp her spread ankles, revealing both her pussy and anus as well as pendulous breasts hanging straight down. She recalled also being told to squat with her thighs spread wide and hands held below and supported each of her massive breasts.

Lucy was unsure for how long this lasted but grateful to be rewarded with food and water afterwards. Recalling the story of the escaped girl, she was not surprised that her food and water came from a cart parked outside her cell bars from which two large dildo protruded into her prison cell. Sitting on her knees, Lucy was able to suck on the water and food dildos as her hunger and thirst removed any reservations in taking a dildo in her mouth for the first time in her life. To increase the flow of food and water, he hands squeezed the dildos' shafts as her lips sucked on the tips deeply.

The next morning Lucy was led in her uniform to a waiting prison bus. Several other women were led out to the bus and each were beautiful with ample breasts and long legs like Lucy. Lucy was forced onto the bus but noticed no seats but instead rows of poles and chains hanging from the ceiling. Lucy was led to a pole as the soldiers attached a textured dildo to the top of the pole and then raise the pole so that the dildo slid into Lucy's pussy. They gripped her wrists and quickly chained them with the shackles hanging from the roof of the bus. With her high heels, Lucy found this one bar prison in her pussy was surprisingly effective as she could not lift herself off the dildo and any relaxing of her legs would result in deeper penetration. Lucy found it best to keep her long legs close together and touching the pole so as to the gain more height and less invasion by the cruel dildo.

Lucy noticed other similarly bound prisoners wearing the same humiliating outfit as her. Her eyes rested on the woman directly across from her whose long black hair flowed past her shoulders and around her bare breasts. Her prison hat hung at an angle on her head as her bra like garment forced upwards a pair of breasts that even Lucy admired. Like Lucy, this prisoner's skirt covered nothing and allowed full access to the massive dildo forcing this girl apart and invading deep into her pussy. The sheer black and white striped stockings and high heels matched Lucy's as this girl's legs also hugged the pole to avoid further penetration. She imagined this girl was also forced to pose for cruel photos yesterday and their shared shame caused each to avoid eye contact.

As the prison bus started to move, Lucy realized the challenge of these desert roads. The constant bumping of the bus over the rough rocky road meant that Lucy could never find solid footing especially with her high heels. With each bump of the road the dildo went deeper into her pussy and with each dip the dildo came gliding out. Lucy tried to move her legs and dance on her high heels to stop the movements of the dildo but her efforts were in vain. She looked across at the women with long black hair and saw she had abandoned herself to the ride and was simply riding the dildo for pleasure. Lucy reflected on her plight and lack of control and wondered if she too should abandon herself. She imagined her boyfriend had ordered her to mount this cruel pole despite her pleas of modesty. She imagined him ordered her to spread her labia lips and invite the tip of the dildo in as he gently rubbed her massive breasts. She imagined his command to deeply impale herself and then pleasure herself on this dildo while he watched her humiliation. In and out, he demanded she move faster and thrust deeper as she felt waves of forbidden pleasure flow through her. Waves of wetness flowed down Lucy's legs as low moans of organism emerged not only from her mouth but that of her fellow prisoners on this bus.

Lucy was in such a state when the bus stopped inside the prison walls and a matron boarded. She walked past the rows of crudely bound prisoners and expressed her disgust at their abandonment. Lucy flushed with shame as the matron pointed to the wet pole protruding into her even wetter pussy and now erect rosy red nipples. With no means to protect her modesty, Lucy tried to explain how this was a cruel situation and she was an unwilling victim. Before she could finish, the matron had forced a large ball gag into Lucy's mouth and moved down the line of prisoners. Lucy had never been gagged before and her howls of outrage emerged as low moans that no one paid any attention to. Lucy waited an hour on the bus and was released from her bondage by what she assumed to be another prisoner with special privileges.

Lucy felt these were bad privileges as the girl assigned to her wore an outfit of skin tight black latex with holes cut out for her pussy, ass, breasts, mouth, and eyes. This special prisoner wore massive dildo plugs in her pussy, ass, and mouth that protruded beyond each orifice in a most cruel manner. The leather above the neck was clearly a harsh mask that allowed entry for the long dildo gag, small holes for breathing by the nose, and larger holes for the terrified eyes to peer through. The girls long hair was bound into a high pony that emerged though the top of her leather helmet. Her wrists were shackled with each wrist linked by 6 inches of chain to the nearest nipple ring that hung from her massive breasts that protruded from holes in the latex uniform.

palm09
palm09
213 Followers