Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two prisoners guilty of pleasuring each other were led in naked apart from their heels and prison hats. Lucy was surprised to see that she recognized them as the two girls at the window and was impressed how large their breasts were. Lucy did not consider those massive ball gags forced into their mouths, belled nipples, ringed labia, collars, and ankle and wrists cuffs to be clothes but rather bondage tools forced upon their unfortunate prisoners. The matron explained that the gags in these two prisoners' mouths were special gags that combined a thick ball gag linked with an extra long dildo gag. To demonstrate she unlocked the leather strap and pulled such a long object from the poor girl's mouth that Lucy felt her own dildo gag was so small in comparison.

Lucy learned that these horrible gags had been forced upon the two girls right after they were discovered and now understood what she had seen from the courtyard. These two girls were grasping the window bars and peering towards freedom, even if it meant stretching their chained pussies, as they awaited severe punishment beyond the horrible gags already lodged deep in their throats. They had not been looking at Lucy with pity but rather for pity. They both tried to now earn the pity of the matron as one explained that she had been helping her cellmate fit a number 6 dildo for the first time and it would not enter without much more lubrication. Her cellmate added that she had tried to stop her orgasm but the wetness required to take a number six into her required more stimulation than she could bear. Both girls froze as the matron explained they would loose five points if they continued. Instead they each stood up straight with legs spread wide, placed their hands behind their heads, and thrust their breasts forward in the inspection posture. Standing like that and naked apart from their tall heels and tiny prison hats, Lucy did pity them now.

The matron explained that as these two prisoner had acted like dogs in heat they would be treated like that. Lucy could not picture her imaginary boyfriend would ever ask her to wear a puppy suit like the matron was now preparing from these two prisoners. But if Lucy had been a bad girl maybe he would want this for her. Maybe he would force her to be encased in latex with each leg bent at the knee and bound back against the thigh and each arm bent at elbow and bound against itself so she was forced to crawl on her elbows and knees like a puppy. Maybe he would want to punish her for being such a bad girl and unzip the latex over her pussy and anus. He would order her to hold still as he inserted a cruel rubber hook with a rounded tip into her anus and chained the the protruding base of that cruel hook now inside of her to the back of her collar, forcing her head back and straight up. She wondered what size dildo connected to a fluffy puppy tail he would force into her vulnerable and exposed vagina. Maybe she did need and deserve to wear the cruel puppy mask that encased her head in leather and could only be put on after she opened her mouth to take in the larger dildo gag it hid behind and beyond the snout. She wondered what her breasts would feel like as they thrust through the holes in the puppy suit and he tied spiked iron weighted balls to each of her nipple rings.

As the matron finished her demonstration of the puppy-suit on the two prisoners who had been brought into the room, Lucy brought herself back to reality and realized her fantasy had been played through the reality of the two girls in the front of the room. The matron explained the punishment was designed to cause no actual harm as these two prisoners still needed to appear at trail. But it would help them remember to be better behaved. With that, she touched a small button on each spiked ball dangling from the nipple rings and another hidden in their tails. When the the elastic linking the nipple ring to the spiked ball was straight a small current would flow into each breast of the puppy girl. But by keeping the ball in motion and never letting it lie straight down, the shocks could be stopped. Lucy saw both girls shake their overside breasts in wide arches to keep the spiked ball in motion. When the cruel spikes hit the latex of their puppy suits, it offered protection for their tender skin, and puppy girls yelped more with surprise than pain through their gagged mouths. But both puppy girls seemed experienced in this as the cruel spikes of the heavy balls suspended form their nipple rings rarely hit their skin as they kept breasts in perpetual motion.

When their tails started to vibrate though, Lucy realized with horror that their hidden dildos were the source. As both puppy girls moaned into their dildo gags, the matron explained that they really were like dogs in heat. Just then the vibrations stopped and Lucy heard two small clicks emerge from their tails and then the puppy girls howled as their near orgasms were cut short as the vibrations ceased. Both puppy girls worked to thrust themselves backwards and create friction on the dildos but it only resulted in tugs on their rubber anal hooks as the chain between their hooks and collars was stretched. In this agony, both puppies stopped shaking their breasts and soon found small shocks invading their poor bodies as their spiked weights were hanging straight down. The matron attached a leash to each of the puppy girls and handed control of these poor girls encased in this bondage to another matron who led them out the door. They will learn an important lesson about self pleasure she explained to the 30 prisoners forced to watch this ordeal.

Lucy was not sure how she could survive this bondage prison. But as she stood there chained to the metal bar by her breasts, pussy, and the dildo in her mouth she realized her fantasy boyfriend would now need to want her to be punished with severe bondage. She was a very bad girl and she needed to be chastised. She felt a drop of wetness emerge from her pussy as she knew he wanted her to be in this cruel prison. She knew she was also him, and she had ordered the driver to take her south. Lucy knew she had even written the letter to the freedom fighters. She knew she would be captured, and she knew this was what she had sought. As she rattled her nipple and labia chains, Lucy allowed this half of herself to again hide as she returned to the roleplay she so desired.