Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 03

Story Info
Lucy's inspection leads her to a different chain gang.
1.1k words
4.4
24.5k
13

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
213 Followers

The girls lined up in the yard for daily count and inspection. They formed 20 parallel lines with each line a chain gang of at least 20 girls. Lucy thrust her breasts forward and looked down as she waited for the matrons to inspect her uniform. She felt the crop brush her nipple bells as they emitted a gentle chime. Next she felt the crop between her left labia and the dildo, forcing itself into her already full pussy.

The crop emerged wet and the matron held it in front of Lucy's ball gagged mouth with a disapproving frown. 'You are here to be punished, not to have pleasure" she barked. Next she pulled at Lucy's pussy hobble chain and dragged the massive dildo till it protruded crudely. 'You did not make your pussy strap as tight as possible' she reprimanded Lucy with another frown.'Perhaps some time on the punishment chain gang will help you' she stated as she motioned to other matrons to prepare Lucy.

Lucy was led to a corner of the yard where a series of prisoners appeared to be crawling in an odd manner with their faces buried in the pussy of the prisoner in front. A careful inspection revealed that each girl wore a double sided penis dildo gag in her mouth and was deeply penetrating that girl in front with the other end of that dildo gag deep in their own mouth. The penis dildo gag formed a large ball at the center which the unfortunate prisoners' lips struggled to take in and from the sides of the two small chains linked it to the labia lips of the girl in front. As Lucy gagged on the end of the dildo gag forced into her mouth, she nevertheless aimed the extended tip directly into the tender pussy of the girl in front of her. Lucy parted the girls tender lips and shoved the dildo deep in as her own face came to within inches of the poor girl's now invaded pussy. The matron linked the chains on Lucy's dildo gag to the girl's labia so now Lucy could not pull out.

She could see the girls pussy tremble and pulse around the intruder. As Lucy was testing this bond she felt her lower legs bend up and knew her ankles cuffs were about to be locked to the eyelet of the dildo buried in her own pussy. She springing action of the pussy strap forced her ankles up and permitted her the ability to only move through a crawling like motion on her knee caps. Lucy would have had to crawl with her mouth already closely linked to the pussy of the girl in front, and now with her ankles bound to her own pussy there was even less freedom. But more was still to come.

In a crawling position, Lucy's large breasts hung straight down so that her nipple bells were close to the ground. Lucy found her wrist cuffs chained with only a few inches of thin chain linking to their closest nipple ring, forcing her to make small movements with her wrists if she did not want to pull painfully on her breasts. As Lucy pondered her situation, she felt a tug as the girl in front gave a start and moved forward. Lucy thrust her mouth forward and pushed the dildo gag back into the girls pussy in an effort to keep up and not force the girl to drag her forward by her labia lips. In her rush, Lucy tried to lower her legs and ended up forcing her own pussy dildo a few inches out before the cruel pussy strap slammed it back into her own deeply penetrated flesh.

This jolt sent Lucy forward and she found herself involuntarily spearing the dildo gag deeper into the girl's pussy. Lucy found the best system was to simply keep the dildo as deep in the girl as possible as she struggled to take dainty motions that would not risk her own pussy and nipples. When Lucy heard the order for 50 laps around the yard she cried in fright but only a low moan emerged from her dildo gag and that was muffled by the now moist pussy directly in front of her face. Lucy watched in horror as her dildo gag repeatedly stretched and rammed the pussy in front of her and then with more horror as those juices trickled along the shared dildo towards her mouth. Lucy wanted to recoil but that action only led to pulling the chains linking this shared dildo and the girl's labia which produced a muffled yelp from in front.

When the punishment chain gang stopped Lucy was grateful and even more so when she felt her pussy strap being removed and both cruel plugs also removed from below. She wiggled her hands with joy hoping that they would soon be unlinked from her nipple rings. But instead Lucy felt something at first poking and then prodding at her now empty pussy. When the thrust came Lucy realized she was now not the last prisoner in the chain gang and this was confirmed as she felt a tug on her labia lips as the shared dildo from the girl behind her was chained to Lucy. Just as Lucy had done, she felt the girl behind her now push the dildo deeper in to find some slack in the chain. This prisoner behind must have had a shorter chain link to Lucy's labia rings as Lucy felt her nose actually pressing against her clit.

As the punishment chain gang began to move, Lucy found herself stimulated with every motion as her clit engorged with constant stimulation. Soon Lucy could feel the wetness flowing down her stockings and realized she was in deep trouble. But Lucy could not stop the girl behind and the combination of penetration and stimulation was too much. Even the thought of which type of punishment cell she was soon to end up in could not stop Lucy from orgasm. As she stared directly into the pussy of the poor girl directly in front and how it swelled around the dildo Lucy kept forced inside, Lucy let herself go as she felt the effects on own invaded pussy.

The nipple bells gave Lucy away as she shook after a strong orgasm where the girl behind her seemed to tease her clit and pull back before returning with more pressure than before. Lucy willed her giant breast to hold still and stop swaying but it was of no use. As a matron went to inspect the odd sound from the bells that were far out of rhythm from the rest of punishment chain gang, Lucy was caught. Given her warning earlier this morning, extra time was also added to her sentence for bad behavior and Lucy was ordered to spend one week in a series of different punishment cells.

palm09
palm09
213 Followers