Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 04

Story Info
Lucy find herself in a punishment cell.
1.2k words
4.41
32.7k
10

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
214 Followers

Lucy struggled to position herself for inspection as the cellblock door creaked open. Her punishment cell left her few options but she knew that any missed details would only extend her stay. She was in an upright kneeling position with her back angled slightly forward and her knees spread far apart, drawing attention to the thick dildo that penetrated her stretched pussy lips. She could not lift herself off as thin chains extend from each of her ringed labia to small eyelets in the middle of the dildo base.

With full effort Lucy could lift herself to the point where the massive dildo tip just spread her pussy lips, but even then it would still stretch her already swollen labia. The thickness of dildo increased closer to the base, so Lucy was motivated to not allow it to fully invade her. But the slack in the chains from her labia lips to the dildo showed she had already allowed her pussy to be deeply invaded.

But now, Lucy pushed herself up and straightened her back a little until she felt the thin chains on the dildo tug on her labia lips. As the massive dildo moved within her she let out a moan that was muffled by another dildo buried between her full red lips. There were no chains or straps forcing her to take in this thick and long dildo but still she struggled to stretch her jaw to take it all in. It was mounted inside the bars of her punishment cell and her near constant sucking on it kept her face right up against those cruel bars.

When she briefly pulled back and allowed the thickness and length of this dildo to become apparent once outside of her lips, she shuttered and rapidly opened her mouth to engulf it once again deep nearly into her throat. The reason for her actions become clear as the other dildo deep in her pussy now began to making a low clicking sound as three jolts of electricity surged through her tender and sensitive flesh. Lucy knew she had earned more shocks that would come randomly in the next ten minutes. She had learned to bury the dildo deep in her pussy during the shocks as her body's reaction to thrust upwards in a state of convulsions only resulted in more pain as her labia rings were tugged by the taunt chains linking the dildo' base. So with the clicking sound, she pushed her full weight onto the dildo and felt its massive width spread her as she embraced the massive shaft.

Lucy had also learned another reason not to move when the shocks came. Her punishment cell was not large and no deeper than her she needed to kneel with her feet pressing against the back stone wall and only a few inches taller than her head when also kneeling. This left no room for her prodigious breasts that were larger and fuller than even the other girls in the prison. She had always felt awkward about having such enormous breasts and now she felt anxious as they thrust out between a section of the bars specifically designed for large cleavage. While the vertical bars of her punishment cell ran from the floor to the top of her small cell, a section had been removed to allow each breast to be exposed through. This section offered what appeared to be a tray at the base which provided necessary support for breasts of her size. But the support tray still left the tips of her breasts hanging in air and the rings hanging from her pierced nipples exposed. Lucy would have been embarrassed to have her breasts on display like this, jutting far out beyond the bars of her cell but now she was more worried as each nipple ring supported a small bell that let out a chime with with any movement.

Any ringing of the bells would bring extra punishment and looking across the cellblock she saw the heavy weights attached to Claire's nipple rings as a first infraction. As Lucy looked to her left and right she saw protruding breasts and bells from her fellow prisoners. To be ready for inspection, Lucy carefully adjusted her breasts to make sure they were fully thrust forward and her nipple bells both symmetrical and level. Looking across again she saw Claire's face now pushed even closer to the bars and wondered how Claire could take the dildo into her mouth so deeply. But seeing the cruel weights attached to Claire's protruding breasts, Lucy realized she must be even more desperate for a pardon.

Chained awkwardly to the massive dildo penetrating her pussy, forced to take a second large dildo deep in her mouth, and locked in a small cell with her breasts and ringed nipples displayed, Lucy almost forgot her further bondage. Each ankle was locked in a steel band with a six inch chain to the nearest wall of the cell, forcing her to keep her knees well parted. Since the cell was about three feet wide this left her little freedom but tp sit on her knees in a kneeling position as she worked to avoid deeper penetration of her pussy. She wore matching steel bands around her wrists but with no chains attached. Each hand gripped the bars at the top corners of her cell door as she tried to support the herself given the need to learn forward to take in the dildo in her mouth and expose her breasts through the bars.

Even in her punishment cell she was forced to still wear her humiliating uniform including black and white striped thigh high stockings, a micro mini skirt that was also black and white striped and did nothing to hide her swollen labia and movements of the dildo in and out of her shaven pussy. Her regulation striped prisoner corset went from her novel to the base of her breasts and did nothing to cover her breasts but instead to compress her already trim frame. Finally her prison pill box hat sat ontop of her head with her long brown hair forced out a hole in the back. Like all prisoners, the size of her breasts alone would identify her and this uniform left no doubt while highlighting her body through its skimpy and revealing cut.

As the warden approached her cell, he looked down upon her protruding breasts and flicked her nipple bells with his cane. When asked if she would be better behaved and had learned her lesson, Lucy made the choice to un-impale herself form the dildo in her mouth as she pushed her face away from the bars and allowed dildo to emerge from her lips. She knew never to completely remove it and so with an inch of the thick rubber still in her mouth and with pleading eyes she expressed 'mmmess mer, I mes sorrmmy' before she knew she could not afford to earn more shocks and thrust her lips forward to take the dildo all the way into her throat. Still looking up at the warden she heard the dreaded clicks and immediately thrust down on the dildo in her pussy, stretching herself to the limit, as the current began to flow. Even with a now fully plugged mouth, whimpers of "mmmm...mooo...mmmmm" escaped and a shudder ran through her body and worked up towards her breasts, the nipple rings, and then the bells which each began to chime. The warden glared at her and explained, "you have more to learn here" and walked to the next cell.

palm09
palm09
214 Followers