Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucy progresses in her prison training
6.2k words
4.5
16k
6
0

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
214 Followers

Each morning Lucy work up early to prepare herself for inspection. Right now, she was naked apart from her prison hat and heels which inmates had to wear at all times. But the jingling of her nipple bells and clinking of her labia rings, as they brushed against each other, reminded Lucy that she was not fully naked. Lucy felt exposed but knew her uniform would not help.

Lucy was still not accustomed to such tall fetish heels. But after learning to balance on them with one foot in recent weeks, she found she could now totter around her cell with less difficulty. There was not far for her to totter as her cell was small and barren. Still, she was careful with each step she took as she wobbled over to a shelf containing her skimpy clothing, dildos, and bondage gear. Lucy's nipple bells let out a warning as she swayed too much after taking a longer step and she switched to a small shuffling gait. She thought of removing these accursed heels and throwing her humiliating prison hat off, feeling it would be better to be naked than hobbled and marked like a fetish prisoner.

But she sighed as she realized that was exactly what she was now. Thoughts of defiance were pointless and Lucy shuddered as she recalled watching the discipline of a fellow prisoner who had been caught without her heels during a random inspection. She never wanted to wear the punishment heels that poor girl was now forced to wear with rows of small spikes in the heel that forced the prisoner to put all her weight on her toes. She thought of another prisoner caught not wearing her pillbox hat and the cruel leather hood she had to wear for the next month. Lucy had seen the pleading look in the inmate's eyes as she peered through tiny eye slots and then watched those pleading eyes turn to panic as the pump gag in the hood was inflated. In comparison, wearing her fetish heels and prison hat seemed a gift.

Lucy knew she herself would be punished if she soon did not have her own uniform in order. With another sigh, she set herself to prepare. The little barred window high up at the back of her cell let in a constant stream of fine desert sand and silt. No matter how carefully she cleaned, each day there was new work to do to keep her outfits and related accessories presentable.

She washed her vaginal and anal dildos and felt grateful the guards had not increased their size this week. She paid special attention to her size six standard issue prison vaginal dildo and size four standard issue prison anal dildo as those were the ones she used the most. But she also gave attention to her special spring-loaded dildos and shuddered as she wiped the thicker and longer shaft of her discipline dildo. Lucy never wanted to wear that one and the sight of it in her cell was a constant motivation for good behavior. She checked the battery levels on her electric dildos and gave a small jump when one discharged in her hands.

Lucy soon found herself cleaning her pussy straps. These thin elastic straps of different capacities for being stretched were used to keep her dildos in place. When outside of her cell, she preferred the tenser pussy strap as it kept her dildos deeply buried and out of sight. But when in her cell fulfilling her quota, she desperately needed the less tense pussy strap so that she could move her dildo in and out with less work. Lucy wished the pussy straps were wider to afford her some modesty and found thinking how luxurious a chastity belt would be instead. Instead, the pussy straps were so thin that even with her standard-issue prison dildo interested and the strap holding it in place, it was easy to read the size marked at the bottom on the base and check the battery status on her more advanced dildos.

Next, she polished her chains starting with the thinnest ones. These thin chains were almost invisible but Lucy had learned also very strong. She feared these chains the most as they often were connected to her nipple and labia rings that left her cruelly stretched, lewdly spread, or in harsh predicaments. As she polished a different thin chain that could connect from the eyelets in the base of her standard issue dildos to her thicker ankle hobble chain, she recalled the plight that this seemingly simple chain caused her when taking even the smallest steps. Lucy tried to focus away from that and polished until all her chains and cuffs sparkled.

She then began to clean her gags, focusing on the standard issue number three she assumed she would soon be sucking on once it was mounted on her cell door. She looked at her discipline dildo gag with horror. It looked more like an elephant trunk than a dildo and Lucy knew such a gag would require deep-throating skills she did not have. She would be a very good and obedient prisoner to avoid that massive dildo gag.

Lucy knew to also pay special attention to her shoes. She had several pairs of the tall fetish ballet boots with six-inch heels and worked to polish them all. With only a small brush and shoes so tall, Lucy kept busy. She squatted over as she worked to cover every side of her prison heels in shiny polish. Her nipple bells jingled with her efforts and even though she was alone, Lucy blushed.

She thought about how she was meant to be an adult college student studying abroad, not a nearly naked woman cleaning dildos and polishing fetish heels. Lucy had never used a dildo nor worn such heels before prison, but in just a few weeks had become an expert. She continued to flush as she felt herself becoming wet, imagining what each bump on the dildos would soon feel like inside her. Lucy tried to banish those thoughts as she told herself she had no choice. Her prison hat with her name and number was a constant reminder of her predicament as were her now rhythmically jingling nipple bells. She took solace in her degradation by imagining other inmates locked in cells, up and down the hallway, also inadvertently bouncing their breasts as they rapidly worked their small brushes to polish their tall heels.

Lucy cleaned the tall shoes until they began to reflect the weak light of the bulb in her cell. Her uniform was more than dildos, chains, and heels, so she quickly moved on to her next tasks. She inspected her stocking, skimpy skirt, lewd corset, and a new hat for the day. She dusted off her clothing and shook it out to ensure it was spotless. Lucy carefully picked out any loose fibers, pilling, or micro-threads that she could see. Once she was sure her uniform was in order, she quickly put it on starting with the dildos.

She felt ashamed to be dressed in such a revealing and lustful outfit. She was not only suggestively forced to display her pussy below the impossibly short skirt but also the crude dildos now plugging her. Her breasts were thrust erotically forward to also display her nipple rings and bells. Lucy's wanton heels forced her long legs to tense and strain against the cold steel ankle cuffs and chains she wore. She was not sure which layer of her uniform embarrassed her the most between the plugs, chains, bells, or skimpy clothing.

To finish her preparations, Lucy reached for her breasts and took hold of one of her nipple bells chained to her nipple rings. She carefully polished the small bell before turning her attention to its neighbor. She worked until she could see the reflection of her breasts in each bell. She found it harder to polish her labia rings but did the best she could. Lucy was still shocked nipple and labia rings were standard in this prison but had quickly learned these metal bands were the subject of careful inspection. Lucy trembled as she thought of discipline weights she could have added to her rings if she were caught violating rules or missing her quota.

Lucy waited nervously in her cell for inspection. She checked her uniform carefully to make sure she did not disappoint the guards. She hated how desperate she was to impress the guards but feared the consequences of earning more demerits. With mixed feelings, she straightened her prison hat and adjusted her chains. She brushed her hands over her breasts to make sure they were fully on display and the nipple bells hung straight down from her perfectly centered nipple rings. She adjusted her labia lips to ensure the pussy strap perfectly bisected them and held her standard-issue prison dildos deep and straight. She carefully adjusted each of her single labia rings to also ensure they were straight and level. Lucy glanced down at her tall heels and checked her stockings were level before spreading her legs as far as her ankle hobble chain would permit.

Standing in position, Lucy felt like the lewd sex object she looked like. That such a youthful and sweet young woman like her would be forced to wear prison dildos, iron chains, and a fetish jailbird outfit still bewildered here. While Lucy agreed her uniform certainly make escape impossible, the iron door of her cell and the high walls of the prison precluded any hope of breaking out. She was the type of girl who always followed the rules, and certainly did not need to have her nipples and labia lips pierced to make her obedient. But then again Lucy wondered if she would have followed orders to fuck herself in all her holes while balancing on one heel in any other situation. Lucy did not like to think about that and so instead wondered what she would be doing back at home right now instead of preparing to show off her bondage and body. Perhaps going for a walk she thought. A walk in normal shoes and without hobble chains, dildos, nipple bells, exposed breasts, a collar, and a prison hat. Walking here in prison was so much different because of her fetish outfit. But her thoughts ended there as she heard steps outside of her cell.

As the door to her cell opened, Lucy tensed her arms behind her back to thrust her breasts even more forward. Lucy held still while the guard inspected her uniform. She felt the crop moving across her body as she held her breath in fear. The guard finally nodded in approval and Lucy sighed in relief. But as usual, her relief remained short-lived as she learned how far behind she was on her quota. When the guard asked if she wanted to accept a thicker punishment dildo, she shook her breasts left and right to indicate no. Her voice was not necessary as the sound that her nipple bells emitted with this movement was distinct from when she bounced her breasts up and down.

Lucy found she had few options left. Standing in her lewd uniform in her tiny cell, she felt helpless as she pondered her choices. So when offered extra cleaning duties to earn additional time to fulfill her quota, Lucy bounced her breasts up and down in ascent.

That was how Lucy found herself standing in the hallway of the cellblock. A thick dildo was secured deep in her pussy with its base connected to a long pole that contained a mop at the end. One heavy bucket filled with soapy water was chained to each of her nipple rings with six inches of thin chain. Lucy held each bucket at her side with each hand, working to ensure there was slack in the chains so that her breasts were not tugged. From the base of each bucket, a thin tube emerged that drained the water. Both tubes were connected to a thick dildo Lucy supported in her anus. One thin water tube allowed water to exit the anal dildo before entering her nearby pussy dildo. The base of this dildo had a small outlet to finally allow the soapy water to drip onto the floor. Lucy quickly learned that only by squeezing both her anal and pussy dildos at the same time would water flow out. She gave a frustrated grunt into a large ball gag locked around her head as she realized how much work cleaning just this hallway would take.

Lucy was soon grunting with a different type of frustration. She had to constantly squeeze on the dildos to release the soapy water and then push the pussy dildo forward to mop the floor. She tried to distract herself by looking at the protruding breasts of her fellow prisoners, but now knowing what happened behind those iron cell doors forced her mind back to the dildos inside her. Lucy moaned into her gag as the pussy dildo and connected mop pushed against her steps as she tried to move the head of the mop along the floor. Then the mop glided forward with a sudden start and Lucy stumbled in her heels and chains as she sought to regain her balance while holding the water buckets level with her ringed nipples.

When she stabilized herself, she checked her uniform and realized she was at risk of more demerits. Her stockings were no longer straight and her heels showed evidence of water stains. She panicked knowing the guards would soon see and report her. Her only hope was to clean faster and impress the guards with her work. Lucy squeezed on her dildos as she forced soapy water onto the floor for her to mop. Soon she was squeezing so rapidly that she felt herself aroused and moaning softly into her ball gag.

As Lucy pushed her dildo mop up and down, she now felt it gliding in and out of her with ease. She wanted to let the dildo climax her but imagined her pussy juices dripping onto the clean floor. She worked to distract herself again and settled back on another large pair of breasts spilling from a cell door marked with the name Sally. Sally's nipple bells were quivering as her pink nipples gently vibrated as if Sally was being shaken from behind. Lucy was sure Sally was, as she imagined Sally balancing on one heel behind the cell door and rapidly using the other heel to force a dildo in and out of her wet pussy. She wondered if Sally was alternating dildos or also letting her mouth and anus be penetrated right now too. Lucy couldn't know as she shuffled past Sally and around a corner.

The cells around the corner were different as they featured barred cell doors that let Lucy see in. These barred cell doors still had a breast slot and Lucy was agape to see prisoners fulfilling their quotas just like she did behind her iron cell door. But now Lucy could see everything as these prisoners worked their dildos with speed and passion. She glanced into a cell marked with the name Beth, only to see prisoner Beth's face forced right up against the iron bars. Beth's lips stretched around a wide dildo that was clearly moving in and out of the poor woman's throat by the widening of her eyes when her throat was invaded.

Beth had gorgeous legs and was balancing on a thin rod while using her other leg to guide a dildo in and out of her pussy with the heel of her fetish shoe. Lucy guessed it was at least a size eight if not nine from the thickness. Lucy knew the movements up and down of Beth's arms stretching and retracting a pole between the back of her collar and ass to know Beth was forcing her anal dildo up and down right now. Still, Beth kept her nipple bells silent as Lucy admired the size of Beth's breasts as they surged through the slot in the cell door. Lucy also admired how neat Beth's uniform was and wondered how she kept herself so proper despite her lustful motions.

Watching Beth work her dildos with such skill, Lucy wondered if Beth has been a cheerleader before entering into this prison. Beth had the body and coordination of a cheerleader and was the type of girl that Lucy had secretly been envious of all her life. Yet now here they both were, dressed in the same humiliating uniform and forced to do the same humiliating actions each day. Yet apart from her eyes, Beth made it look easy as she balanced on one heel and guided her prison dildos in and out of her pussy, anus, and mouth. Beth even had her prison hat at a jaunty angle that Lucy worried would earn Beth demerits.

As Lucy approached closer to Beth, she thought she heard hidden moan of pleasure flowing from Beth's broadly spread lips. Every time Beth used her heel to force the dildo out of her pussy and then return it with the help of the pussy strap, a small whimper bliss could be heard. This was contrasted with the barely audible grunts Beth made when she admitted her anal dildo deeper and a widening of her eyes when the one in her mouth was fully extended. Lucy wondered what size anal dildo Beth was working and imagined it must be large given the size of her other two visible dildos. She wondered if Beth was being punished with these larger dildos or just progressing in her training. Lucy felt like Beth was watching her and grew nervous.

None of the prisoners in this hallway paid Lucy any attention as she moved her dildo mop up and down. Still, Lucy felt degraded as she pumped on her own dildos in front of these women in order to make the soapy water flow. She tried to discretely work her dildos so the other prisoners would not notice, but quickly abandoned this plan as she realized she also needed to work faster. As the prisoners in their cells worked their dildos, Lucy worked hers with equal passion.

Lucy fought to resist an orgasm as she continued to clean. She was able to resist until she reached another hallway in the prison. The cells in this hallway were smaller and the barred cell doors were only a few feet high. But what caught her attention first was a green light near the top of the bars on each cell and another green light near the bottom of the bars. The second thing that caught her attention was that a section had been removed from the bars of each cell to allow the breasts of the prisoner within to be exposed through. A protruding tray at the base of these slots in the bars provided support for the breasts of each prisoner. Lucy was used to seeing rows of prisoners' breasts protruding from cells by now, but had never seen breasts resting on trays like this. Looking into these small cells, Lucy was shocked.

A gorgeous young prisoner stared directly into Lucy's eyes. Reading the name of her pillbox hat, Lucy felt pity of Giana. It was not her shameful hat and uniform, similar to that Lucy wore but rather what Giana held in her mouth. Giana held the largest dildo Lucy had ever seen fully within her mouth, barely wrapping her stretched lips around its girth. Giana lips nearly touched the bars of her cell as she seemed determined to take in every millimeter of the dildo, despite its size. And yet Giana wore no straps or harness that forced her to take this horrible dildo gag. Lucy soon saw why Giana did not require any further bondage. Giana had two little plugs in her nose that were hard to see, but effective enough that she needed to breath through her mouth. When Giana pulled her head back a little to let part of the dildo pass out of her mouth to let in air, the green light on top of the bars began to turn red. With less of the dildo filling her mouth, Giana greedily gulped in air and then rushed her face forward to take the dildo all the way in again and block her supply of air.

But Giana had not been quick enough. Lucy noticed the green light at the bottom of the bars soon turn red a few seconds after the top light had turned red. Lucy looked down and saw Giana was in an upright kneeling position. This was in part because she could not stand in such a short cell and the breast slot only would fit its purpose if the prisoner was kneeling. Also, each ankle was locked in a steel band with a six inch chain to the nearest wall of the cell, forcing her to keep her knees well parted. Since the cell was about three feet wide this left her little freedom but to sit on her knees in a kneeling position. Giana tried to support herself by grasping at bars at the sides of her small cell in an effort to keep hers breasts and body supported while relieving stress in her thighs. With her fingers tightly curled around the bars, Lucy could tell Giana wanted to be free from this small cell.

Lucy immediately appreciated why as she saw that Giana in her kneeling position, Giana was mounted on what Lucy wondered was a horse dildo given how massive it was. Lucy gasped at the horrible size of the thick rubber dildo that Giana was kneeling over. Giana could not remove herself from the horse dildo as each of her labia rings linked her to its base with a thin chain connected to the floor. Giana kept those two chains nearly taunt as tried to keep her pussy from being impaled further. When the light on at the bottom of the bars turned red, Lucy heard Giana's horse dildo hum to life and then discharge three shocks. Giana moaned despite the dildo in her mouth and her large breasts shook causing her nipple bells to ring. Lucy saw Giana try to jump with the shocks, but this only led her pussy chains, from the floor to her labia rings, to grow taunt and stretch her pussy lips.

palm09
palm09
214 Followers
12