Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the peeling of her nipple bells, Lucy saw the lights at the bottom and top of the cell grow a darker red. Giana seemed to know she was in trouble as she stretched her labia lips even further to lift herself higher from the base of dildo. Lucy was not sure how much this could help as there was still the majority of horse dildo still inside Giana. But the louder hum and stronger shocks that followed the dark red lights made Lucy understand why Giana wanted every millimeter of the cruel dildo outside of her, as it turned into an electrical current generator. Giana tensed her muscles and tried not to move, hoping to not allow her nipple bells to ring again. After a few seconds the light and the bottom of the cell turned green and Giana lowered herself deeper on the dildo to relieve the stretching in her pussy lips. Lucy looked down at the horse dildo and saw Giana's pussy juices had lubricated it thoroughly. Lucy looked back up at Giana's face and saw the girl wanted to move her head back and take another deep breath. But the fear in Giana's eye made Lucy know Giana did not want to let the dildo out of her mouth and to risk turning the lights red again.

Giana's experience made Lucy understand the meaning of all the lights up and down these small punishment cells. Lucy passed each cell and saw desperate prisoners taking in what she realized where thick discipline dildos in their mouths and riding the even larger horse sized discipline dildos between their thighs. These discipline dildos were far larger than what Lucy kept in her cell, and Lucy wondered how any prisoner could be prepared for this punishment. Lucy understood why prisoners in this cellblock worked hard to keep all their lights green and when the lights turned red, worked hard to endure their shocks in silence. Lucy heard few nipple bells ringing after Giana, even when the lights in their cells did turn red. Lucy wondered how these prisoners could take in such discipline dildos and wondered how she would fare in such a punishment cell. The thought of the horse sized discipline dildo stretching her horrified Lucy.

As Lucy passed more of these punishment cells, she noted other prisoners had a different strategy than Giana. Instead of holding their breath and then letting the dildo out of their mouth a little to take in air like Giana which would guarantee turning the lights red, others moved their lips up and down their discipline dildo in the most subtle manner. Lucy was not sure how they got air passed discipline dildo like this, but through these subtle movements some prisoners were able to keep their lights green. When they did trigger the red light, some prisoners did not attempt to pull on their pussy chains to try to remove an inch of the discipline dildo from their vaginas like Giana. Instead, they actually forced more of the discipline dildo into themselves by allowing this thickest part to invade them. Lucy was not sure how they could fit more of the discipline dildo in, but saw that most of the prisoners's pussies were soaking in their own juices. By taking the discipline dildo so deeply in, the prisoner experienced more of the shocks but their body was less likely to shake and so their nipple bells less likely to ring. Most prisoners preferred the brief pain of taking the discipline dildo in deeper than risk ringing their bells and earning the much more painful dark red light shocks.

Lucy tried to imagine what she would do. While she was pondering, she felt her dildo mop shake. She looked down to see the hand of prisoner reaching from her cell and grasping at it. The prisoner's mouth was stretched against her discipline dildo but her eyes looked at Lucy with deep pleading and flowing tears. Lucy was so shocked that she did not have time to react as the prisoner kept shaking the dildo mop in a plea for help. Lucy was not ready for the pulsations which flowed directly into her already wet vagina. While she could control the mop and limit its movements when she was too close to an orgasm, now she could not. The vibrations were too much and within seconds Lucy was orgasming deeper than she ever had before. She felt a deep release as her own chains rattled and nipple bells rang out wildly. Through her ball gag, she moaned loudly as spasms of pleasure flowed through her. Then, with deep shame she saw the prisoners in their small cells looking at her in horror. More horrifying, she looked down and saw her own sticky fluids all over the floor of the cell block. She looked down at her dildo mop and saw the prisoner had released it as she was now struggling with her own horror as the discipline dildo was responding with the dark red lights triggered by both Lucy and the prisoner's own nipple bells ringing.

With dismay, Lucy saw her own orgasm and ringing nipple bells had also triggered dark red lights in all of the cells. She heard the jangle and clanging of chains as each prisoner locked in each cell picked her personal position to endure the painful shocks through. In the second before the shocks came, she saw some prisoners' hands emerge from the bars to center their breasts on their trays and finally understood why these cells had the trays. Without these trays, a prisoner had no chance to avoid her nipple bells ringing. As soon as the soft and youthful hands adjusted their breasts and their ensured nipple bells were straight, they vanished back into their cells only to immediately emerge as fingers wrapped tightly around bars the edge of the cell. Lucy heard the thin pussy chains of some prisoners straining and the slurping sound of others forcing their discipline dildo deeper. Then Lucy heard the shocks and a soft collective moaning throughout the cellblock as the prisoners' distressed cries and pleas were converted to soft groans that miraculously escaped from their plugged mouths. If Lucy did not know better, she would have thought some of the prisoners were also having their own orgasms. Looking down into the cell across from the prisoner who had grabbed her mop, Lucy was astonished to see white sticky juices squeezing out in a ring formed where that prisoner's dildo and stretched pussy lips met.

Lucy stopped looking at this prisoner as she knew her own sticky fluids were still dripping onto the floor. Terror filled her as she wondered what punishment she was soon to earn for messing up the floors instead of cleaning them. She was so worried that she did not hear the ringing nipple bells of the few prisoners who failed the first round and were now preparing to endure further punishment.

Locked up back in her own cell shortly after, Lucy wondered how long Beth and Giana has been in this prison. Lucy shuddered as she wondered how many months it would take her to become so skilled at violating herself in all her holes at the same time like Beth or able to take in dildos the size that Giana could. She did not want to become like Beth or Giana, but she did not want to earn more punishments. Right now she was holding her punishment in her hand, a new thicker dildo gag she would have to use tomorrow. Lucy was not surprised she had earned this punishment. Her cleaning the floor had not been fast enough, as she had kept pausing to make sure she did not orgasm and drip her juices all over the hallway. And then of course her actual orgasm had ruined everything. She felt grateful the punishment dildos she held were not a discipline dildo, but still worried at their size. Had she not been a new inmate in training, the guards told her she would have immediately been locked a cell next to Giana. She realized she was lucky even though standing her in uniform alone in her cell did not feel fortunate at all.

Lucy tested the thick dildo in her mouth. First, she inserted her ring gag and buckled it behind her head. As she was not on duty, she had no padlock which she need to lock the ring gag in place behind her neck. Still, she hated the way the gag forced her lips in a giant circle as if she was inviting anything into her wide open mouth. She also hated that is exactly what she was doing as she used her chained hands to gently push the new thicker dildo passed the ring and into her mouth. The tip was easy to get in and she ran her tongue around it like she had been trained. As she took the dildo deeper into her mouth, she waited to hear the click that meant it was in far enough to earn her credit towards her quota. But to her dismay, there was no click. Lucy realized with panic that this punishment dildo was not only thicker but also longer. She gulped as she let the tip tickle her throat and then pushed it even further in. With a gasp she tore the dildo out of her mouth as tears flooded her eyes. How did Giana endure this with an even larger and longer discipline dildo she wondered?

Lucy looked at herself in her mirror and saw her prison hat framing her tearful face with drool streaming out of her lips still held in a cruel circle by the ring gag. Reading her name and prison number in the reflection of the mirror, she knew this was not just a bad dream. With resignation, she raised the dildo to her lips and again forced it back into her waiting mouth. If she did not practice now she told herself, then she would be in trouble tomorrow morning. She told herself that other prisoners were likely also training with dildos or balancing in their heels. Lucy herself had practiced constantly to perfect her balance in her heels, but this felt different. Alone in her cell she felt she should be defiant, not drilling how to fuck herself. With a groan, she raised the dildo to her mouth and forced it in once again. Looking in the mirror she saw her face with her mouth still distended but now around what appeared to be a ball gag. She had taken the dildo so far in that it was impossible to tell just how far she had allowed it to invade her. But Lucy knew what on the outside now looked like a ball gag was anything but and only the base of her punishment gag whose tip was now in her throat.

To prepare for her evening inspection, Lucy removed the ring gag and cleaned it thoroughly. She checked her uniform and chains before standing in position by the door. Like earlier, as the door creaked open she thrust her breasts out and held her breath. Evening inspections were quicker and the guards swiftly freed the small lock that held her pussy strap in place. Lucy's two wet dildos came gliding out, but not before she caught each in her hand. She wished her skirt was longer, or better that she had some panties, to hide the sight of her juice oozing down her thighs. To show the guards there was nothing else in her holes, she spread her labia lips and then bent over and spread her butt cheeks. Some nights the guards crop would inspect her spread holes and others not. Tonight she felt her slippery vagina being explored. Finally, Lucy opened her mouth and let the guards's crop in as she carefully licked it clean. She tried to hide her revulsion as she tasted her own fluids, but moved her lips in a lurid manner like she had been trained.

Finally the door was locked and she was alone again in her cell. Lucy groaned as she knew what she needed to do. She picked up her ring gag and forced her mouth open to accept the metal band. She tightened the straps behind her ponytail and buckled the ring gag tightly, just like she would tomorrow when beginning her duties. Her hands played along the length of the cruel dildo that she needed to fit into her gaping mouth. Lucy again wanted to protest but found her hand steadily lifting the dildo towards the ring gag. She felt humiliated that she was giving in to the prison and training herself with dildos even when alone and locked in her own cell. As she felt the dildo pass through her ring gag, she took some solace again thinking of her fellow prisoners. Where they doing the same cruel deeds right now and also forcing thicker dildos into their own widely spread holes?

Lucy found that her extra drilling paid off the next day. It was not easy, put she was at least able to take her punishment dildo into her mouth and still fuck herself in the pussy and anus. While the punishment dildo was forcing itself towards her throat, Lucy wondered what would happen if she was ever given a punishment dildo for her pussy. She could feel her size six standard issue prison vaginal dildo already widely spreading and stretching her. She wondered if she could ever take anything else wider in without tearing herself open. But just a month ago she knew she would have been distressed at the size of this standard issue prison pussy dildo she was now working in and out of herself. She would have frowned, but for the ring gag, as she recalled the now seemingly thin sized number three dildo she had been issued the first week. To think she thought that was thick and large was now preposterous. Recalling back before she was arrested, even the fact that inmates were issued and forced to wear prison dildos would have seemed preposterous. But the fact she was now such an inmate and not only had to wear but also fuck herself with three dildos at the same time to meet her work quota was no longer a fantastic thought. It was her reality as she strained her legs, arms, and neck to let three dildos simultaneously penetrate her deeply enough to earn points to her quota.

As she now strained to now let the dildos out of her, she moaned into her gag while she heard her chains clinking. Outside the cell all was quiet as her two large and rounded breasts that were spilling out from cell door appeared still and her nipple bells silent. But a careful observer on the outside would notice a slight pulsation as the flesh of her breasts gently rippled every few seconds. While never enough to ring her nipple bells, the careful observer could tell that Lucy was progressing well in her prison training and fucking herself with force behind her cell door.

12