Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 07

Story Info
Lucy works in the prison mill.
3k words
4.47
17k
6

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
214 Followers

As Lucy waited at the door of the cell with her breasts thrust through the iron bars, she wondered what uniform she would wear today. Naked in her cell apart from high heels and her prison pill box hat, Lucy stood in stillness as she tried to not jingle her nipple bells or clank her ankle chains. Without looking to her side, she knew her cellmate Claire was also presenting her breasts through the bars. Across the hallway she could see other prisoners also in the same outfit, chains, and position.

The matron moved down the hallway inspecting each prisoner's posture and ensuring their nipple bells were perfectly balanced. As the matron's crop moved along Lucy's large breasts, Lucy held her breath as she next felt the rough leather slide around her exposed nipples. The matron expressed satisfaction and moved the crop to Lucy's pussy. Lucy looked into the matron's eyes to check, and with approval granted, began to grind her hips against the crop. Lucy worked the crop between her labia lips and pushed it against her clit as she began to moan with pleasure. Her breasts responded with small chimes as her nipples engorged and the bells shifted with her passion. The matron placed a finger over Lucy's mouth to remind her to remain quiet and Lucy suppressed another moan.

Just weeks ago Lucy would have been embarrassed and ashamed at her actions, but in this prison she had learned to embrace her dark fantasies. She had always wanted to be a bondage prisoner who surrenders her sexuality and is forced to do what she wanted but could never actually want. The crop felt good inside her vagina and she loved how helpless she was naked and behind these cell bars, forced to follow the stern commands of her matron. She wanted to please the matron and show her what an obedient prisoner she always had been. Lucy looked up into the eyes of the matron again, and again the matron nodded approval. Seconds later, Lucy's body exploded in a powerful organism as waves of pleasure flooded her senses. She had never experienced this in her prior life and thoughts of that life brought back waves of shame for her current passion. As the matron raised the now wet crop towards Lucy's face, Lucy immediately extended her tongue and began to lick her own juices off moist leather. This humiliation still caused her to flush but she wanted this punishment as she passionately licked the crop with renewed energy until the rough leather was clean.

The matron left Lucy her uniform for the day which was a bondage harness for work in the mill. Lucy looked at the many leather straps and buckles on the harness as she wondered how to put it in. Thankfully Claire was present to help and showed Lucy how to step into the garment and pull it around her breasts and behind her neck. The leather straps hugged and supported her breasts, but instead of covering them only exaggerated their size. More straps met in a belt around her waist and others formed a collar around her neck. A thin elastic strap ran from the front of waist belt down through her labia lips and up through her rear, but Lucy knew she had to first insert her assigned dildos before proceeding further. The matron had left Lucy's pussy wet and lubricated so today the insertion was easy. She easily fitted a number six dildo into her vagina and a number four plug into her anus. The dildos width still made her gasp, but just a few weeks ago she recalled she would not have been able to even force either of them into her. Lucy threaded the pussy strap through the eyelets of these two dildos and locked the strap to the back of her waist belt.

Work in the mill required a harness ball gag and Lucy prepared the straps before inserting the ball into her mouth. The straps formed a triangle of leather over her face which then ran across the top of her head to connect with the traditional straps at the back of her neck. The gags in this prison were always so large that Lucy was not sure why there was a need for these extra straps, but once the harness gag was locked on her head she did feel even more vulnerable. Lucy helped Claire with the straps of her harness gag and then both prisoners adjusted their dainty prison striped pill box hats that hid some of these strict straps now wrapped across their heads.

Instead of the usual prison striped stockings, the mill uniform instead included black leather heeled boots that rose to just above the knee. The heels on these boots were as high as her usual prison heels and required careful steps and balance. The boots had eyelets for her ankle shackles and Lucy locked three feet of chain between each shackle. The latex gloves were similar and extended to just above the elbow. Around her covered wrists, each glove featured a D-ring that could be used to chain prisoners arms. Lucy used six inches of chain to connect each of her wrists to rings in her collar. The final effect was Lucy was forced to keep her arms, bent at the elbow, at her sides in a begging dog position with her gloved hands unable to provide any use or modesty for her exposed breasts and tightly plugged pussy, anus, and mouth.

Lucy looked at Claire and could not help but see how the uniform accentuated her already good looks and gorgeous body. The black latex gloves and boots focused attention on what was between them and the leather straps reinforced that Claire was a prisoner locked in tight bondage. The straps across her face and those highlighting her breasts and running across her pussy told the world of Claire's servility while the two cherry red dildos and same colored gag locked into her were the final humiliation. Her chains and prison hat only made the picture clearer. Lucy knew she looked the same as she felt the dildos below and the ball gag above. She had had fantasies about this type of bondage, fantasies she had forced herself to forgot, but now as she heard the clatter of her ankle chains and jingle of her nipple bells she knew it was real. Lucy was strapped, locked, and plugged for whatever the matrons demanded of her. The thought combined with the the movements of her vaginal dildo driven by the pussy strap was enough to bring Lucy to a second tremendous orgasm for that morning.

Lucy knew she was in trouble as this organism was not permitted. She needed to hide the evidence now escaping from her vaginal dildo and onto her thighs, but was helpless with her hands chained to her collar. Claire looked equally worried for Lucy, but with her mouth gagged could not help lick Lucy clean. With a rattle of chains, Claire bent down on her knees and positioned herself so she could use her gloved hands to at least spread the evidence across Lucy's thighs. As Claire wondered how to clean her now wet gloved hands, both girls wished their harness ball gags could be removed for even only a few seconds. Both girls has learned so much in their oral training lessons and could clean each other rapidly if not for the harness gags. Just then the cell doors opened so both girls rushed into the hallway to join the forming line of prisoners.

As the matrons formed the chain gang by running two long thin chains, one through each labia ring of each prisoner, Lucy was bound behind Claire and in front of another prisoner. With both girls not yet moving, all Lucy could do was shuffle a few inches forwards or backwards if she was willing to thread her labia rings along the chains running through them. Lucy found it was hard to thread her rings along these two parallel pussy chains without tugging on her sensitive rings and stretching her labia lips even further than the vaginal dildo already was. So Lucy held still, as did every other prisoner, while they awaited the orders to march to the mill.

Before the order was about the be given, a matron noticed the wetness on Claire's gloved hands and Lucy's thighs and raised an alarm. The head matron was called and approached with a deep frown. She made a marking in her notebook before telling Lucy and Claire they would be punished after the workday with puppy suits. Each would also lose 10 points and have to take in one sized larger dildos and gags immediately. As another matron switched out Lucy's dildos for larger ones, Lucy wondered if she would be able to walk. Her prison training has not yet prepared her for this and the depth and width were so much. The larger ball gag in her mouth required Lucy to bite down on it to keep her jaw from stretching too far. The smooth rubber filled her mouth as her lips formed a large-o around the gag. As the chain gang began to move, the size of the vaginal and anal dildo made every step a sensation that was only interrupted by the tugging on her labia rings. Lucy would have gasped but no sound could emerge from her lips that were already overstretched around her massive ball gag.

The feel of a crop on her nipples made Lucy remember to bounce her breasts to keep her nipple bells level. Lucy recalled her prison training and thrust her chest forward in rhythm with her shuffling steps to ensure her nipple bells chimed in sync with the other prisoners. If she felt either of the four bells sliding, she knew to thrust that breast a little harder to keep both pairs of bells level as they dangled from her exposed breasts that were harnessed by leather straps. In such a long chain gang, Lucy was just another prisoner trying to take dainty steps that would not force the dildos inside her any deeper yet keeping her large breasts in constant motion so her nipple bells would continue to ring. The pussy chain running through each of her labia rings forced her to take even more dainty steps and her heeled boots and ankle chains only added to the challenge. With her hands chained to her collar, Lucy found no help in balancing as she struggled to keep pace in the chain gang, bounce her breasts to keep her nipple bells ringing, and shuffle her legs to prevent the dildos from invading her any deeper or wider.

Lucy was thankful when they reached the mill. As the chain gang approach a massive millstone, Lucy examined it in more detail. To push the millstone, large wooden poles extended from holes in the millstone and pushing on them could drive the massive wheel. The twenty poles formed a network of spokes from the millstone and Lucy saw a pair of six inch chains dangling from the edge of each pole. She guessed her wrists would soon be chained to the pole as she and the other prisoners would each be assigned a pole and then ordered to push. Lucy was not as sure what a second set of thinner poles higher but parallel to the pushing poles were for. These thinner poles emerged in the same spoke pattern from the center of a rod that the millstone rotated around. But while the pushing poles were positioned for a prisoner to grasp with her hands, these thinner poles were at least 2 feet above Lucy's head. Lucy knew she would somehow be attached to this thinner pole too as she noticed a long thin chain hanging down from the edge of each thin pole.

The matrons ordered the chain gang to form a circle around the millstone with each prisoner stopping at a pole. Lucy did not see it, but the leading edge of the pussy chains extending through the labia rings of the front prisoner was now connected to itself through the chains passing through the labia rings of the last prisoner. The prisoners were now locked in a circle around the millstone with the pussy chains running through each of their labia rings preventing escape. Lucy looked down between her protruding breasts and saw the pussy chain approaching her own pussy as each of the two chains rested on the inner base of the cruel rings she supported from her labia lips. She shuffled her feet and watched as the pussy chain bounced with her labia rings but always landed back in the same place.

Lucy looked beyond her chained pussy and down to her leather heeled boots and chained ankles. The pussy chain was more effective than either the high heels or ankle chain in controlling her as Lucy began to understand why the prison used it so much. Lucy spread her legs as far as the ankle chain would permit to allow her dildos more room, but it made little difference.

Lucy's hands were unshackled from her collar but quickly bound again as each wrist was attached to the chains dangling from the edge of the pushing pole. Now shackled to the mill, Lucy tried to push her pole but it would not move. Her efforts at pushing involved shifting her legs but as her thighs moved so did the dildos inside her and tension in her labia lips as the pussy chains' position was also adjusted. Lucy quickly returned to a slightly hunched position which allowed her vaginal and anal dildos to descend just enough to lessen the penetration. This position also reduced tensions on the pussy chains and offered her labia lips more comfort. Looking ahead, Lucy noticed Claire had discovered the same lesson as Claire also stood hunched over with her massive dildos peaking out from her tender holes and the pussy chains running straight through the two rings.

Lucy's hopes to push her pole and move the millstone at a slow rate were dashed as a matron approached and stroked Lucy's exposed breasts. The matron next attached a nipple chain between her two rings there and so linked Lucy's breasts with six inches of chain. The matron then lifted the center of this chain as Lucy felt the large weight of her breasts also pulled up. To the center of Lucy's new nipple chain, the matron locked Lucy to the thin chain dangling from the thin upper poles. In her plight, Lucy had forgotten about the upper thin poles but now their purpose was clear as Lucy once again regretted having such enormous breasts. With such large breasts, Lucy could not have the nipple chains support their weight and so was forced to stand fully erect to take the tension of her upper rings. But this motion also forced her dildos far deeper inside and the pussy chains now pulled on her lower rings. Lucy noticed Claire in the same struggle as she saw the tip of the vaginal dildo vanish between Claire's labia rings as Claire stood up straight. But Lucy saw them both pop back out a minute later as Claire sought relief for her pussy and allowed the nipple chain to pull her breasts upwards.

With all the prisoners bound, the head matron announced that they would work at the mill for the next hours. She hoped their near nakedness would remind them of the shame they deserved and that ringed nipples and labia would provide punishment to atone for their crimes. The matron explained that while working, they would be allowed to orgasm as it was important for the prisoners to learn that hard work is rewarded. As Lucy and her fellow prisoners had not yet gone to trial, the matron informed them this was a mild version of the mill work they would perform if convicted. Shifting her weight to support her breasts, dildos, and pussy chains Lucy wondered how this could be mild.

When a matron pushed a switch, the upper thin poles started to move and Lucy understood the pace would be set by this cruel device connected to her nipple chains. As all the prisoners staggered forward at the command of their breasts, they pushed on the pole their wrist were shackled to so they could move forward. Lucy felt constant tugs on her breasts as she pushed the pole in front of her with all her might so she could keep moving. In the commotion, she almost forgot about her dildos as they now began to effectively push in and out of her with each step. Lucy felt the clinking of the pussy chain rattling across her labia rings and knew she was going too slow as a tug from her nipple rings confirmed this. With an added push from her thighs, Lucy's whole body strained to move her pole forward. Her whole body also convulsed in a massive orgasm as the movements of the dildos could no longer be ignored.

Bound to the lower main pole by her chained hands, the pacing pole above by her breasts, and her fellow prisoners by the pussy chain through her labia rings, Lucy had no choice but to push. The pumping dildos quickly pushed her over the edge again as she again embraced her bondage prison fantasy. Here she was lewdly bound and plugged, wearing a skimpy leather harness that forced her breasts even further out, harness ball gag, thigh high leather boots, leather gloves, and prison hat. She had no choice but to allow the dildos to penetrate her as she was forced push the pole in a circle over and over. From prisoners with smaller harness gags she heard moans of pleasure emerge as Lucy found herself for a fourth time today in a wild orgasm. Lucy tried to enjoy the moment but a tug on her nipple rings and the clinking of pussy chains running through her labia rings let her know that now she was not keeping pace and pushed her back into reality.

palm09
palm09
214 Followers