Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 08

Story Info
Lucy spends time in a training cell.
2.8k words
4.54
20k
4

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
214 Followers

Lucy did not like her new cell. It was dark and cold. She approached the solid iron cell door and in the dark found what in any other prison would be called a tray slot. The tray slot was unlocked so she was able to slide it across the cell door to reveal another piece of metal covering the slot. But this piece of metal had two circles hollowed out that Lucy had learned were for her breasts. Lucy forced herself against the door to enable her breasts to fit through these two circles and hang out into the cellblock hallway. These circular slots were large enough that they did not squeeze her breasts but Lucy still filled them with her large bust. Lucy could not see out into the hallway with her breasts filling these circular slots, but hoped her breasts were far out enough to pass inspection.

The other prisoners in the cellblock were preparing too, and soon large breasts began to protrude from nearly all of the cell doors. While Lucy's breasts were larger than most, in this prison they were not much larger than her fellow inmates who also did their best to thrust their curves through the holes in their own cell doors. This row of ample breasts projecting from the solid iron cell doors created a contrast between the tender flesh protruding and harsh metal they emerged from. Of course, all the prisoners wore small bells suspended from their nipple rings. The prisoners' nipples were all pert and erect as they held their bells without any sagging or jingling.

A careful inspection revealed more as when looking straight at a cell door, a small wire could be seen emerging from each circular slot along the inner side of each breast. These wires ran along the inner side of each breast and connected to each prisoners' nipple rings. Following these wires back to the base of the breasts protruding through the slots, it was unclear what these wires connected to as they vanished into the prison cell that also hid each prisoner locked inside.

As a matron past Lucy's protruding breasts, she tapped them with her crop. Lucy knew this was the signal to bounce her breasts and the matron soon saw these prodigious breasts protruding from the cell door start to shake. A jingle of the nipple bells soon matched the shaking and the matron checked that the wires connected to each nipple ring remained secure. The matron then flicked her crop across each breast which was Lucy's signal that the inspection was over. Lucy pulled her breasts back into her cell as they vanished from the slots. The now empty cell door featured two empty circular slots that the matron slid a covering over to seal shut. Lucy was now once again isolated in her small prison cell.

Now back alone, Lucy felt her vagina begin to tingle as the training dildo started to hum again. Training dildo was not the word Lucy would have used as the device inside of her was both large and cruel. It was also more than just a dildo.

On arrival to the prison, the matrons quickly noticed that Lucy had little self control. A lifetime of denial was now in reversal as Lucy embraced her role as a bondage prisoner. Orgasm training was designed to help Lucy control her passions. The training dildo was the instrument to accomplish this.

Its main feature was the special dildo Lucy was forced to wear and that was currently buzzing deep in her vagina. From the base of this dildo that protruded from her spread labia lips, three small wires emerged. Two ran the short distance to each of her labia rings and the third ran backwards to an object forced into her anus and then up to a series of battery packs threaded along her metal waistband. Another wire threaded up from the back of the metal waistband, went past her metal color, and connected to the back of the straps holding her special ball gag in place. These ball gag straps had an embedded wire that delivered a connection directly into the large red ball forcing Lucy's mouth open. From each of the o-rings on each side of this ball, the thin wires reemerged and hung down from her face as they then rested on the inner sides of her breasts and ended at their connection with each of Lucy's nipple rings.

The training dildo at the hub of this cruel device was now vibrating even faster. Lucy fought against the rapid thrusts of this dildo and bit down into her gag as the vibrations increased again. She wanted to tear the horrible device from her pussy but with her hands chained to her collar that was impossible. All she could do was try to trust it out as Lucy began to sway her hips in sync with the powerful penetrations deep in her vagina. Realizing she had mistakenly given into the passion, Lucy froze in terror as her body urged her to keep thrusting while her mind cried out to resist.

But it was too late and Lucy let the special dildo have its way with her once again. Her pleasure was brief. Immediately, the battery packs around her metal waistband came to life as the wires connecting those batteries to her training dildo itself, labia rings, nipple rings, anal hook, and ball gag all shocked her at once. The jolt was fast and sudden and Lucy trembled as a second wave of punishment shocks hit her. Her nipple bells rang loudly as her breasts flew with the punishment. For each new orgasm, she earned the same number of shocks as her last punishment plus three. Lucy wondered how she could get to nine as the third set of shocks surged through her pussy, anus, breasts, and mouth. She would have curled in a ball but she was forced to wear a cruel rubber anal hook and its tip emerging from her rear was chained to the ceiling of the cell. The slack in the chain between the ceiling and her anal hook let her pace the small cell but did not permit her to sit. Lucy tried to brace herself for the next shock as this time she did not want her body's spasms to force the anal hook to penetrate her any deeper.

Locked in this cell, no one else could see or hear Lucy's suffering. No one else could hear or see the same suffering of the other prisoners locked in neighboring cells as each woman found herself similarly bound with a training dildo system and rubber anal hook. The sounds of passion and pain that emerged as moans through their balls gags and chimes of their nipple bells echoed in each cell but did not cross through the solid iron doors. Some prisoners pounded on their cell door in a plea for mercy but soon stopped as they learned these efforts were ignored.

Until the training dildo gave the inspection signal through a series of three rapid mild shocks, the prisoners were forced to partake in this pleasure training. All the prisoners hoped for those three rapid shocks that let them know the tray slot was unlocked and they could insert their breasts for inspection. During inspection there were no shocks and the prisoners were allowed to pleasure themselves without consequences as long as their nipple bells did not ring. The matrons had explained to Lucy that pleasure was allowed but only when sanctioned. Prisoners needed to learn to control their urges as this would both help them to reform and teach them to appreciate the authority of rules.

The matrons called this moral training and extolled its virtues as Lucy had pleased with them not be sent back to these cells. She had trembled as they inserted the training dildo and wires, but her pleas were cut short by both the insertion of the ball gag and then a series of test shocks to check the system was working. As they shut her in the cell, Lucy had her first orgasm as the feeling of helplessness combined with the dildo's vibrations were too much for her. Forced to wear her humiliating prison uniform and now to also wear an anal hook, Lucy found her plight too arousing to resist. She thought those first shocks would have made her more careful but here she was in the middle of another series of punishment shocks that her most recent orgasms had triggered.

Lucy could not remember the final shocks in this series but felt relived it was over. But as the training dildo started up again, she moaned loudly through her gag. She had to be careful now as she could not afford that many more shocks as she had just suffered through plus three. She shook her body to see if she could shake off the cruel wires but the only result was the jingling of her nipple bells as her breasts swayed back and forth. Lucy knew it was futile and her only hope was to avoid further orgasms despite the best efforts of the training dildo system to push her over the edge. She worked to ignore the rapid pulsing in her vagina as she recalled her past life as an adult student.

Lucy thought about how she had been a hard worker and on track to receive top marks. She recalled her secret shame around bondage fantasies and how she reacted by ignoring anything sexual. She avoided men and dressed down in baggy clothing to prevent any unwanted attention. Unwanted attention like the training dildo filling her vagina, she thought as she tried to refocus away from her current plight.

She thought back to those baggy clothes she wore to hide her gorgeous body. Few at the university knew she had the looks of a model. The dildo's buzzing again returned her thoughts to how now in prison her clothes did the opposite as the black and white striped quarter cup corset she was forced to wear only highlighted and thrust her breasts forward while exposing her nipple rings. Her thin prison skirt was more a band of black and white striped piece of fabric that only covered her metal waistband and did nothing to cover her now smooth shaven pussy and labia rings. The heels she was forced to wear were taller than anything she would ever even have considered buying. The prison striped stockings only highlighted her athletic and trim legs. Lucy usually did her hair up and never had let it fall across her shoulders and down her back as she now did to accommodate the dainty prisoner hat she was always forced to wear.

She tried to refocus her thoughts away from her current plight and skimpy uniform. But as she shifted her weight to adjust her rubber anal hook, she felt a subtle change in tension in the cruel wires of the training dildo system linking her dildo, labia lips, anal hook, nipple rings, and ball gag to the battery packs. She had quickly learned there was no comfortable way to wear a rubber anal hook as she allowed herself to pace in a circle. The sounds of her heels on the stone floor, clanking of her ankle chains, and shifting tension in wires of the training dildo system offered some distraction to keep her mind away from the work of the dildo now entering a power cycle.

Lucy wondered what someone from her old life opening the cell door would see if they looked upon her. Her uniform marked her not just as a prisoner but a sexualized fetish of a prisoner. Her hands shackled to her metal collar, the rubber anal hook chaining her to the cell ceiling, the training dildo shoved in her pussy, ringed and belled nipples, and the wires to shock her showed she was also a bondage prisoner in peril. She imagined they would not recognize her but if they did the shame would be so severe that she blushed deeply even as the dildo roared in her vagina. She wanted to give into the dildo so much that she wondered if she was even willing to orgasm with others watching her like in her thoughts. But Lucy did not want to be shocked and so fought on.

As the dildo reached full speed, Lucy imagined the cell door opening and her parents standing outside. Her parents would gasp at her skimpy prison uniform. It offered no coverage and instead drew attention directly to her large breasts and shaved pussy. They would stare at her ball gag and wonder why thin wires ran down from its sides to her pierced and ringed nipples. They would gasp more at the dildo she allowed inside her. She would turn her back to spare them, but that would only highlight her rubber anal hook and show off a rear view of her labia rings connected with wires to that massive dildo. She imagined she would try to cover her breasts but realized the corset forced them out further than her chained hands could even reach. Maybe she would try to close her legs and hide the buzzing training dildo, but doing so would only force it deeper into her. She needed to keep her legs as far apart as her ankle chain would allow to give some relief to her stretched labia.

Lucy forgot about her shame of being observed as she wondered if her labia lips were at the limit now as the training dildo took on new energy and power. She felt her labia rings spread even further apart as she noticed herself beginning to move her hips. A wave of impending dread spread across Lucy faster than any cruel shocks ever could.

Sensing this danger, Lucy recalled her earliest experiences in the prison when the ambassador had found her pleasuring herself and the guards had forced her to pose for lewd photos. She also recalled the crude acts she had performed on Claire and realized with shame she enjoyed them. She heard the clanking of her own chains and ringing of her nipple bells as she crawled towards Claire's spread pussy with her tongue extended. This had not been part of even her secret fantasy and she wondered how else being in this bondage prison was changing her. What if she was loosing control of it? Had it gone too far? What if she was stuck here? As Lucy pondered this new fear, she was able to ignore the frantic pulsing in her vagina as the training dildo began to finally power down and returned to the less intense stimulation mode.

Lucy was better at avoiding orgasms in this lower stimulation mode although it did keep her on edge. The stimulation forced pictures of Claire in her prison uniform with her nipple rings tied with three inches of chain to Lucy's as they both shared a dildo between their nearly kissing lips. Other punishments they had endured together played in her mind as the stimulation continued. Lucy weathered them and many more until the training dildo began another power cycle. Lucy worked to defend herself as her thoughts returned to the fear of more shocks and shame for herself. Time was impossible to keep track of in a state like this and so Lucy was surprised when she later felt three mild shocks signaling inspection time.

Lucy shuffled towards the cell door, forcing the chain attached to her rubber anal hook to go taunt. She pushed open the tray slot and saw two rays of light enter through the breast holes. Lucy quickly plugged these holes as she forced her breasts and the attached wires through them. Then she waited for the training dildo to power up so she could relieve herself after hours of denial. She knew that the more she could pleasure herself now, the easier resisting the next cycle would be. Lucy now welcomed the penetrations in her vagina as waves of intense pleasure flowed across her body.

Maybe it was the hours of fighting against an orgasm or maybe it was the fury of the training dildo, but Lucy found herself living a series of the most powerful orgasms of her entire life. The wetness spilling onto her thighs and loud moans of deep pleasure spilling out of her ball gag were however the only sign of her ecstasy as she knew that any ringing of her nipple bells would quickly reverse her well-earned reward. As loud moans of passions emerged through the other cells and escaped through the breast slots, Lucy knew was not the only prisoner working hard on her training dildo. She hoped to not feel the crop across her exposed breasts that signaled inspection would soon end.

palm09
palm09
214 Followers