Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 10

Story Info
Lucy had a pre-trial inspection.
5.2k words
4.53
14.4k
6

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
214 Followers

Lucy and Claire could be seen peering out of the barred window of their cell. Because the window was higher in the wall, only their heads were visible from the prison courtyard. A visitor could see two beautiful faces searching for rescue with desperation in their pleading eyes. Their soft red lips formed a large o-shape around cherry-colored ball gags from which the white of their teeth was just visible. Lucy and Claire also each wore matching prison striped hats and the glint of metal collars sparkled across their necks.

Both girls wore little else today. Their uniform was half visible from the window with their painful prison heels the only other item. As a girl who never wore heels before her arrest, Lucy was not prepared for these bondage ballet heels now locked onto her feet. They painfully forced her to stand on her toes and offered little support with the tips of heel so narrow and thin. The heels forced her to take hesitant and dainty steps that limited escape more than any chains or locks.

But of course, both prisoners also wore chains and locks. Metal ankle and wrist cuffs, collars, waistbands, and one small ring piercing each pink nipple and plump labia lip provided a more permanent prison uniform. Today, each girl wore two additional items, a pair of small bells suspended from each nipple ring and a heavy ball and chain connected with a heart-shaped padlock locked through the center of each's labia rings.

Lucy looked down at the cruel lock with its lobes linked to her pussy lips and its point resting perfectly between them. She thought that a heart should not be used in such a wicked manner, transforming her pussy from intimate privacy to an exposed object used to support a heavy weight. Lucy wondered if she would prefer a heavy rusty lock through her labia instead. Then the world would see the cruelty she was forced to endure. But the thought of more weight pulling on her tender flesh led Lucy to sigh as she realized at least the heart-shaped lock with light.

However, the ball and chain it bound her to were not light. The length of chain, three feet, between the iron ball and the heart-shaped lock was designed to ensure a prisoner would sit on her bed but little else. If a prisoner tried to stand up she would be forced to carry the heavy metal ball from painfully stretched pussy lips. A one-foot chain linking each prisoner's wrist cuffs to the back of her collar made it unwieldy to pick up or hold the iron ball. With her hands leashed behind her back, her pussy chained to an iron ball, her feet locked in bondage heels, her nipples each belled, and her mouth spread by a wide ball gag, Lucy felt helpless.

While most prisoners think of escape, she did not want to try and move as even in a squatting position she would still have to pull the ball and chain from her pussy lips. If she sat on the floor and let the ball and chain rest behind her, she knew she could lean backward towards it and maybe pick the iron ball up with her shackled hands. Lucy could then stand with the chain digging roughly between her pussy lips, running through her butt cheeks, and rising straight up along her back to her shackled hands which would hold the iron ball directly against her back. This way she could have some mobility even if forced to tightly clasp the cruel iron ball behind her back. In this position and arching her back to accommodate the heavy ball, Lucy knew her breasts would be thrust even more forward. But given her situation, Lucy realized with defeat that she was already fully exposed as she watched her nipple bells rise and fall with her breathing.

But even if she did manage to lift her ball and chain, Lucy knew she would be defeated there too. The first time Lucy tried this plan, she encountered a harsh surprise. Lucy had quickly discovered that when the shackles around her wrists each touched the iron ball, it discharged a sharp current that followed the chain directly to her pussy. Lucy had tried to support the iron ball with just the tips of her fingers but it was too wide and her wrist cuffs soon made a connection with the metal ball. The punishment in her pussy was so great that Lucy had quickly dropped the iron ball. As the ball fell, she was pulled to the floor as it began to cruelly stretch her labia. The noise caused a matron to come to the cell bars and accuse Lucy of trying to pleasure herself with what the matron called her lady chain. Lucy could think of nothing lady-like about a pussy chain but after one week in a punishment cell, she had begged the matron to wear a lady chain instead of the dastardly device she endured during that whole week. The thought made Lucy cringe and ever since she dared not touch her lady chain or publicly call it a pussy ball and chain.

With their pussies chained like this, Lucy and Claire should not have been able to peer out the window. To gaze from the high window required standing on a small ledge at the back of the cell. The pussy ball and chain made such a position impossible as holding it or letting it suspend from tender pussy lips were both too painful. But desperation had led the prison girls to find a risky and awkward position to make it possible. As prison girls, they knew that desperate and risky plans were often their only resort.

Lucy and Claire were very desperate as they both knew that today was their pre-trial inspection. They needed to show the visiting judge that they were repentant and modest yet also able to follow commands. The judge would want to see they had been model prisoners and using their time behind bars to learn new lessons. Different judges had different ideas of what those words meant, and the prisoners all secretly shared what worked best for each judge. Some judges wanted to see the prisoners timid and pleading. Others preferred sultry and sensual. During the inspection, the judge would wear a mask to hide her identity until the end of the proceeding. If Lucy and Claire could learn ahead of time who the judge assigned to them was, they could make a much better impression.

So the girls made a risky plan. They each had been sitting on their beds with their legs spread wide to accommodate the lock through their labia lips and the three feet of chain running from their pussies to the iron ball down on the floor. Lucy was no longer ashamed to gaze at Claire's smooth pussy as she looked down at her own chained pussy and the heavy iron ball bound to it.

With her heels, Lucy gave the ball a small kick only to find it did not move. With much more force, she managed to make the ball roll towards Claire as she watched the slack in the ball and chain disappear. She felt a sharp tug from her labia lips as she tried to move with it in a low squatting position designed to keep her pussy from bearing the full weight of the iron ball. Once at Claire's feet, Lucy knelt with her chained hands dangling from her back and lifted Claire's ball and chain. The iron ball was heavy and Lucy struggled to hold it between her hands and against her back.

Lucy looked at Claire's pussy to see if there would be a shock but Claire's pussy lips were not spasming. Lucy looked up at Claire's face and saw Claire move her head to indicate she was ok. Lucy sighed with relief that the rumor was true and shocks only happened when a prisoner touched her own ball and chain. Lucy did not have time to wonder how this worked as she was still unable to stand up because of her own ball and chain, and remained in an awkward and painful squatting position. But with a quick movement, Claire performed the same actions and lifted Lucy's iron ball behind her own back

Together Lucy and Claire rose to a standing position, each trailing a chain from their pussies that passed through their butt cheeks and across to the back of the other girl who held the iron ball of the other against her own back. There was a symmetry as the ball and chains crossed their paths from the pussy of one girl to the strained hands of the other. But in this awkward position, Lucy and Claire could hobble together towards the window and almost be able to look outside. Almost, because they needed to stand on a small ledge of stone at the back of the cell to gain enough height. The ledge was only four inches wide, but their prison uniform shoes could fit both the toes and spiked heels on this narrow strip of stone. As the ledge was six inches high, getting up on it with their ball and chains took great coordination to not painfully pull on their labia lips.

Now perched on the ledge, Lucy and Claire tottered in their heels as they shuffled on the ledge to relieve the pressure on their toes. Lucy felt Claire tottering through a series of small tugs on her labia lips and knew Claire was not holding her pussy ball and chain still. Feeling the weight of Claire's pussy ball and chain in her hands, Lucy realized she was adjusting it constantly too and so also sending sharp tugs directly to Claire's tender lips. But the effort was worth it, as Lucy and Claire recognized the judge approached their cellblock and immediately knew how they must act for her. She was going to be an abashed adult girl who can quickly transform into a rule-abiding prisoner.

Scrambling back to their beds, both prison girls reversed their movements so that when a matron came to announce their visitor it looked as if they had never left. The matron unlocked the heart shape padlocks freeing their labia rings from the ball and chain. She next freed their arms and left the two prisoners uncharacteristically unbound. Still, both girls could not escape as they remained locked in their cells and wearing their humiliating uniforms. Their hats and heels, let alone stunning bodies and belled nipples, marked them as prisoners even without their skimpy skirts, immodest corsets, and sheer stockings.

Lucy and Claire each jumped off their beds to stand in the center of their cell as the judge approached. Making up for her lack of clothing, Lucy held her left hand over her pussy and barred her breasts with her right arm. The effort provided little modesty as her labia rings were visible through her outstretched fingers and her breasts were more lifted than covered by her arm. Lucy's face showed coquettish modesty as she opened her mouth in exaggerated shame while flirtatiously batting her eyelashes.

If not for her prisoner hat and ball gag, Lucy could have been mistaken for a flirtatious beauty, shocked to find herself so exposed but working to attract attention. As Lucy sought to show the judge she understood modesty but had many learned sultry lessons behind bars, she began to slowly gyrate her hips. This motion made it hand to cover her labia and Lucy showed bashful surprise when two finger missed slipped into her wet cleft.

As if discovering her vagina for the first time, Lucy gave a small startle as her fingers explored her now moist pussy. Lucy looked down at her pussy and then through the bars of the cell to the watching judge. In theatrical shame, she removed her finger from vagina as her juices began to flow out. Looking down at her now exposed and dripping pussy, she gave a small startle and threw her hands to clasp each side of her face in mock coquettish horror. Yet even with her eye so wide, the focus was not on Lucy's face

Now with her breasts now unprotected by her hands, Lucy could no longer hide their enormous size and firm shape. Looking down at her nipple bells, she pretended to recognize them for the first time. With exaggerated indignation, she thrust her breasts trying to throw the unwelcome bells off but only resulted in causing them to softly jingle. Failing to dislodge the bells, Lucy moved her hands to cup each breast. But her hands offered little protection given the sheer size of Lucy's supple yet massive breasts. Looking down again and seeing her exposed pussy, this time Lucy forced her legs tightly together and twisted her thighs to further hide her now wet cleft and glistening rings.

But locked into her tall prison heels, Lucy tottered and appeared on the verge of falling. With a kittenish look of defeat, she spread her legs and again returned to standing straight with her pussy fully exposed. Claire had been copying each movement and now also stood in the same position cupping her breasts. With a look of defeat, both prisoners unfolded their hands to show off their belled nipples and then placed their hands behind their heads to thrust their breasts even further upwards.

Both now timidly approached the bars of their cell. As she reached the iron bars, Lucy forced her breasts each through a pair of cell bars so they now protruded into the cellblock hallway. Removing her hands from behind her head, she now gripped the prison bars at her sides.

Lucy knew her real work was about to start as she arched her back so that her naked pussy was pushed against one of the prison bars. The cold metal clinked against her labia rings and Lucy uttered a shameful groan through her gag. Her eyes looked for pity as her nipples became erect and her nipple bells jingled. Lucy closed her eyes as she now thrust her labia lips into the bar and allowed the bare metal to widely spread her pussy. Lucy looked to her side and saw Claire was also in position with her breasts jutting out through the cell bars and pussy buried in a nearby bar.

At the sound of a whistle, Lucy began to slide down the bar as her pussy grated across the harsh metal. As her pussy moved along the bar, it left a trail of juices in its wake. When Lucy could lower herself no further, she slid her pussy up the pole and felt her juices now lubricating her path. Up and down, Lucy repeated the obscene movements until the bar no longer grated her pussy but instead smoothly slid through it. As Lucy flexed her thighs and arched her back to permit her pussy to ride the bar, her nipple bells sang out cheerfully.

Lucy was no longer a timid prisoner but a passionate lover. She worked the bar with increasing furry as she allowed louder groans of pleasure to pass through her ball gag. This opportunity for pleasuring herself without risk of pain was too great for Lucy to feign modesty as she worked the bar with rising lust. As she prepared to climax, the whistle blew again and Lucy froze in terror as her labia lips paused in their desperate rush up and down the pole. With a push backwards, Lucy expelled the bar from her pussy as she took a step back into her cell.

Still wet from her the drool dripping from the corners of her gag and more from her pussy, Lucy knew she had no time to clean herself. She rushed to a box under her bed and pulled out her uniform for the day. Inside the box was a small key which she used to unlock her heels. Now naked apart from her prison hat, Lucy began to dress.

First she put on her thigh high black and white striped stockings. Next she fitted her similarly stripped corset that start just below her midriff and raised but did nothing to cover her breasts. Lucy hated the corset as she felt that it simply displayed her breasts as if on a serving tray, forcing attention to their already large size and now ringed and belled nipples. She also hated the skirt which was no more than a four inch wide ruffled wrap of prison stripped cloth that covered her metal waistband but nothing else. Lucy next replaced her pill box prison hat with a new one that had her name and number on the front. She pulled her long brown hair through a hole in the back and pinned her hair so the hat would stay in place. Next Lucy locked on another tall pair of fetish ballet boots with six inch heels.

Forced into this humiliating uniform, Lucy felt more exposed as she wobbled in her heels and looked across to Claire who was also adjusting to her fetish footwear. But it was hard to look just at Claire's feet as her smooth and still wet naked pussy was framed below while her massive breasts jutted out above. This over sexualized body contrasted with the youthful face above that would have radiated sweetness if not for the large ball gag forced between stretched lips. Lucy knew she looked the same with her own breasts forced straight out and her soaking pussy exposed.

At least with her pussy in this state, inserting the larger size eight prison dildo was easy. As Lucy forced the dildo into her, she could not help give another small moan through her gag. Inserting her size six anal plug was harder but with a shove she forced it in. As Lucy now secured her two dildos with a pussy strap running from the front of her metal waistband, then through eyelets in each dildo, and finally up to the back of her metal waistband, she felt the intruders settle even deeper. Now plugged in her pussy, anus, and mouth, Lucy was almost ready.

Almost ready as Lucy had to re attached her pussy ball and chain. But this time the ball and chain was connected to the the eyelet at the base of the dildo that was already widely spreading her soft labia lips. If not for her prison heels, this heavy iron ball would have rested on the ground but the extra height from the heels gave Lucy meant that the three feet of chain was too short. Instead, Lucy felt the weight of the ball and chain pulling the dildo several inches out of her pussy. The descent of the dildo was arrested by the pussy strap right when the heavy iron ball just touched the ground.

Having a dildo forced into her was bad enough, but now having its thick base protruding from her like this felt worse to Lucy. While her short prison skirt already let anyone see her labia lips and larger and lager dildos were part of her prison uniform and training, Lucy still felt uncomfortable with this dildo hanging out of her pussy. She also felt uncomfortable from the tension that the pussy ball and chain weighed her down with. It made Lucy want to squat and relieve the pressure while allowing the dildo to fully enter her pussy, but she knew she was being inspected. She finished her dressing by attaching a hobble chain between her heels and cuffs between her hands behind her back.

Despite her many objections, Lucy did admit her uniform made her a very compliant prisoner. She had no choice but to follow commands in this prison. When displayed and bound so crudely, what else could she do but submit. She had no choice as even now with every step the pussy ball and chain forced the dildo in and out while her chains and bells jangled with the clicking of her heels. Even taking small dainty steps involved careful coordination as Lucy tried to focus on moving forward and not looking into the many cells holding other beautiful prisoners.

Lucy felt relived when they reached they inspection room and a matron removed her pussy ball and chain, dildos, and pussy strap. But Lucy knew to not rejoice as she held still while a matron replaced these with a set of linked rings that fit over her sensitive holes and were held in place through chains to the front and back of her metal waistband. Her ball gag was quickly swapped for a wide ring gag too. Lucy knew these rings from her time in one of the punishment cells and trembled.

But today she had a different task. Lucy needed to show the judge how much she had learned in this prison through delivering as many orgasms as possible within 30 minutes to dildos spread across the room, while giving herself none.

Lucy looked across the large room and was struck at how many prison girls, all wearing their skimpy uniforms like her, she saw. The vast number of oversized breasts provokingly displayed caught Lucy's attention as she noticed they were not stationary. Each prisoner's nipple bells were rapidly swinging from pendulous busts that made wide arcs back and forth.

Lucy's broke her gaze away from these swaying breasts as she saw the source of this motion. One attractive prisoner stood against a wall, bent forward at the waist. In this position Lucy could see from this prisoner's hat that her name was Giana. Giana had long brown hair braided into two pigtails that framed her youthful face. The look of shock, shame, and fear on that face told Lucy that this was Giana's first pre-trial inspection. Giana's heavy breasts swayed rapidly in her bent forward position but Lucy knew Giana did not care how her nipple bells were jingling wildly. Looking beyond them, it was plain to see Giana's pussy which was pumping even more rapidly on a long and thick black dildo mounted in the wall.

palm09
palm09
214 Followers
12