Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
213 Followers

The reason for Giana's position was now clear, as she needed to bend forward so that her pussy could take in this larger number seven dildo. It seemed almost too large for Giana and Lucy wondered if she had taken in anything more than fours or fives during her recent booking photos. Still Giana was thrusting with such passion that she was able to work the dildo in and out of her pussy. No chains were necessary to keep Giana impaling herself onto the dildo as she desperately tried to show the judges how much she had already learned in this prison. Lucy knew she needed to do that too and looked around the room to see if she could find any number seven dildos for her own use.

Everywhere Lucy gazed she saw other prisoners either along the sides of the room also pumping on wall mounted dildos or impaling themselves on floor mounted dildo poles. A line of prisoners stood with their waists bend forward to take a row of thick dildos deep into their mouths. Their heads rocketed back and forth as they swallowed their dildos and then slowly allowed them to slide out through their ring gags. Their dainty prison hats bobbed back and forwards while their prison skirts exposed butt checks forced upwards by the awkward position necessary to suck on the dildos. Everywhere Lucy looked, a prisoner was forcing her body to pleasure a massive dildo with no regard for modesty.

Lucy quickly joined them as she ran towards one of the only free dildos in the room, a large size nine plug. Lucy had never tried a size nine but now was not the time to delay as she needed to impress her judge. Bending over so her pussy lips could meet the tip of the dildo embedded in the wall, she shoved herself back with furry. But the dildo was too large and its tip could not pass deeper than an inch into her. With desperation Lucy pushed again as she tried to force the dildo into her. She thought back to her prison training and the her many lessons she had been forced to endure with large dildos, but none of them helped.

Failing, she turned around and bent forward to face the dildo as she now tried to take it into her mouth. The dildo barely fit as Lucy felt its width push against the metal of her ring gag. The width did not worry Lucy as she began to wonder if its length would ever stop. She pushed her face closer to the wall as she began to feel the massive dildo tickle her throat. Still she was not at the wall as she realized with horror she could not force the dildo any deeper into her mouth. She willed herself to push a few more inches, but could not. With frustration, Lucy allowed the long dildo to slide out of her mouth as she pondered how much time she had wasted.

Searching for a new target, Lucy landed on a prisoner in the middle of the room who appeared in a crawling position. While her long blonde hair and large dangling breasts where impossible to ignore, so was the double headed size six dildo she had provocatively protruding from her pussy. With a flirtatious jerk of her waist, the blonde made the dildo move in a suggestive manner as a signal that Lucy should come ride the other end. Lucy knew that this was risky as it was much harder to resist an orgasm from another prisoner compared to a dildo attached to the wall. But Lucy did not see any other options.

The blonde adjusted her hips so Lucy was easily able to penetrate herself on the other end of the dildo. The number six slid in easily and Lucy felt relived after her experience with the number nine. The blonde wasted no time and Lucy quickly felt a strong pulsing throughout her pussy. Lucy also jumped into action and the two prisoners together forced the double dildo deeper inside until their gyrating pussies met and they appeared fused into one passionate being. Lucy felt the blonde's wet juices mix with her own and run down her thighs as their nipples bells and chains also jingled in synchrony.

Lucy soon knew this had been a mistake as the blonde continued to grind against her pussy. The blonde was pushing the dildo into Lucy with such passion that Lucy had never experienced. Unlike the cruel training dildo system, finally Lucy felt passion with each expanding wave of pulsations rippling throughout her. Knowing she was about to fail her inspection without delivering a single orgasm, she allowed the pleasure to take over. She stopped resisting the blonde and let herself feel the thrusts rush deeper inside her as she approached the edge. She banished thoughts of the consequences of her failure as the blonde delivered a final powerful thrust that sent the dildo deeper than Lucy could ever resist.

Lucy soon learned the consequences as she found herself back in her dark training cell, waddling towards two rays of light pouring in through the open breast slots in the cell door. Waves of relief flooded her body now that the shocks had stopped. These shocks had been more intense than any of her prior sessions and Lucy wondered if she could take another wave of sharp electricity across her nipples, mouth, anus, and pussy. The shocks were made even worse by the new accessories Lucy had been fitted with. An angry matron had called them naughty-girl chains. As her breasts filled the slots and began to protrude out into the cell block, Lucy's naughty-girl chains were on full display.

Dangling from each nipple ring, Lucy now also supported a thin four inch long chain connected to a small but heavy and spiked iron ball. The spikes were not sharp enough to hurt her skin but the iron balls were heavy enough to painfully pull on her nipples. But the tugging now was nothing compared to when Lucy was being shocked. As she writhed in agony, the iron balls flew in wild patterns that pulled her breasts along with them. When they hit her body the dull spikes added to her suffering. After each orgasm from the trainig dildo, Lucy committed to stand still but always found herself involuntarily twisting and squirming. Those motions were all these naughty-girl chains needed to begin their cruel work. Now finally able to keep her breasts still, Lucy did not mind their tugging.

But hidden from a front view of Lucy's cell door and her jutting breasts was another pair of naughty-girl chains that Lucy was forced to endure. Attached to each of her plump labia lips by a three inch chain, Lucy also worse a similar set of spiked iron balls. While these spiked iron balls did not look large when seen next to Lucy's massive breasts, against her pussy their full size was apparent. To keep her thighs off the spikes, Lucy had to keep her legs widely spread. But there was little she could do to protect her thighs or pussy when the shocks began and the cruel iron balls stretched and then collided with her most sensitive regions. The spikes never hurt her skin but when they hit her clitoris they sent a new shock through her body already being shocked. So now during her break, Lucy was thankful to stand still and let the weights only stretch her labia lips.

Lucy wondered if other prisoners were forced to also wear these naught-girl chains. She had not realized how easy she had it before she thought to herself. Before she had used her breaks to work the training dildo and try to orgasm. Now she held perfectly still trying not to let any of the four heavy iron balls pull on her most sensitive flesh. Lucy hoped she could show the matrons she was not a naughty girl and be free of these cruel chains. The tap of a crop on her breast told her she was about the have that chance as the break period ended and the training dildo began to hum. Lucy pulled her breasts out of the slots and heard the spiked iron balls clang against the iron door as they were dragged in. She knew her naught-girl chains were through the door when she felt their weight no longer supported by the movement across the breast slot but instead again by her large breasts. She now carefully waddled backwards to the center of her cell where she had more slack from the chain connecting her rubber anal hook to the ceiling.

As Lucy worked to resist the now rapid pulses of her training dildo, she thought how just an hour ago her worries were about a pussy ball and chain and now here she was wearing four naughty-girl chains in addition to the training dildo system on high power. At this power, Lucy knew to not even try to resist an orgasm.

palm09
palm09
213 Followers
12