Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 01

Story Info
Lucy learns who in this bondage prison will violate her.
4.2k words
4.51
18.4k
9

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
213 Followers

When she first arrived at the prison, Lucy had been fearful to meet her fellow prisoners. She was ashamed to be seen wearing such a lewd and skimpy uniform and even more fearful of what they may do to her. At least with the two thick dildos that she was wearing, no one could violate her she thought with some grim relief.

As the guard opened the cellblock door, Lucy's thoughts of relief turned to panic. The long hallway was lined with solid iron cell doors on each side. Above each door was the name and number of the prisoner locked inside. The solid iron doors had a tray slot that could be slid open or closed by the guards. Today all the tray slots were slid open and Lucy immediately saw they were not tray slots at all. Each rectangular slot was bisected by a single thick bar that divided the slot into a left and right side. From each of these sides, Lucy gasped as she saw an enormous breast protruding. Each prisoner's naked breasts were thrust through their cell door slots and filled by their large and round curves.

Like Lucy, each prisoner had oversized breasts and wore bells suspended from nipple rings. Lucy wondered who Mary, Prisoner 9233, was as she looked with admiration at the sheer size of Mary's firm yet globelike breasts that burst through the cell door slot. Mary had pert red nipples that did not sag with the weight of her bells. Those bells hung straight down from Mary's nipples without moving or ringing, as Lucy wondered what else Mary was forced to wear. Did Mary also wear the humiliating uniform with thick plugs and tall heels? What crime had she been accused of to end up in this cell and obscenely thrusting her breasts through a slot in the prison cell door?

Lucy looked at the next cell door and saw a sign for Juliet, Prisoner 9234. Juliet was also thrusting her ample bosom through the slot in her cell door while holding her nipple bells straight and still. Her soft white breasts did not fit with the harsh iron door and Lucy wondered what it was like behind that door for Juliet. Was Juliet also deeply plugged and securely chained like herself, Lucy wondered?

The length of the hallways and the number of belled breasts confronting Lucy forced her to turn her attention away from Juliet. How could there be so many prisoners and was she to become just another pair of massive breasts in this prison? Would she have to push her own soft and round breasts through a cell door slot like all these other women?

Lucy tried to count the number of breasts that she passed but soon gave up. The heavy iron doors of each cell looked so strong that Lucy kept expecting to see signs of monsters within, not these soft and melon-shaped breasts spilling out. Why would a woman with such exposed breasts need to be locked behind such a door she wondered? If these other prisoners were also wearing the prison heels and thick plugs that Lucy was, any escape was out of the question already.

Thinking about her heels helped Lucy to focus on each step instead of the rows of exposed breasts as she tried to keep up with the guard. Her prison heels were very tall and forced her to walk on near tiptoes. Running in such heels, even without her ankle shackles, was impossible as Lucy struggled to even shuffle along and keep up with the guard. Being connected by a nipple leash was a very effective means of encouraging her to shuffle along faster as Lucy tried to not fall behind.

Lucy gave a small gasp as they reached a cell with the same name and the number on her prison pill-box hat. The guard took out a large key and turned the lock. With a creaking noise, she opened the heavy iron door. Lucy did not have to be told what to do as she shuffled into the small damp cell. The stone cell was very narrow with a barred window high up against the far wall. On one side of the wall was a small cot and along the other a small sink and stained toilet.

The guard pointed to two small cylindrical metal rods on the floor of the cell and kicked them over toward the door. Each rod was 5 inches high and perhaps 2 inches in diameter. She gestured to Lucy to stand on them, which was a feat in her tall prison heels. Every time Lucy tried to step on the metal rods, they fell over with a clatter that echoed with her ankle chains. Finally, using her hands to hold the side of the cell walls, Lucy wobbled on the two thin rods. It was a precarious position as the sole of her prison heels balanced on the narrow round top of the rods while the tall heels of her prison heels dangled in the air. The wobbling causes Lucy's nipple bells to peel out and plugs to rapidly shift. Lucy gasped in shame as a small moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

Satisfied Lucy could balance on the thin rods, the guard kicked these rods to the door and then slammed the door shut. Lucy was plunged into blackness as she searched for a light. But a second later two beams of light penetrated her cell as the tray slot slid open. Lucy wished she could crawl through it and out of her cell, but that was impossible as she realized with terror what she was expected to do. But the slot was too high and Lucy could not raise her breasts to the height of the slot. She panicked as she wondered what to do until her heels kicked the thin rods. With a sigh, she positioned each thin rod against the door and tried to step onto them. Her rods kept falling as she could not position the sole of her heels exactly in the middle. Each time Lucy bent down to pick up the rods and reposition them, she felt her plugs come to life.

The guard banged on the door and Lucy tried again. With one heel resting on a rod, she pushed both hands against the wall to support herself as she raised her weight onto that one foot. She felt her toes jam into the front of her prison heel while she carefully lifted her other leg to rest that heel on the other rod. This time she succeeded but quickly began to wobble. It was like balancing on stilts she thought. Her nipple bells peeled out warnings as she tried to remain balanced. A sharp prod on her breast nearly sent her toppling as Lucy realized the guard was growing impatient.

Carefully leaning forward, she pushed her breasts through each side of the cell door slot. Lucy felt the cold metal edges of the slot compress her breasts but then a release as they popped through. Lucy found herself again in darkness as her own breasts blocked any light from entering the cell. She felt the guard rub her breasts in approval but could see nothing outside. Then without warning the guard pulled the cell door open and Lucy fell to the ground.

As Lucy struggled to stand up, she noticed the guard replace her thin rods with two new ones that were slightly shorter. Lucy was forced to repeat the whole procedure but found this time the height was perfect and her breasts fit exactly through the slot without her needing to lean forward at all. This time the guard again patted her breasts in approval although Lucy felt something new tugging on her nipples. With a few careful shakes, she gasped in fright to realize the guard had attached a thin nipple chain linking her breasts. If she tried to pull her breasts out of the slot, they would be stuck when this chain caught against the single bar in the door slot.

Lucy tried to stay calm as she worked to remain balanced on the two thin rods supporting her heels. She tried to remain still as she thought of what would happen if she lost her footing. She wondered if her breasts could stretch the five inches the rods supported her. She determined to remain motionless and wait for the guard to come back.

Lucy lost track of time, but felt more confident she would remain balanced. She thought of all the other women displaying their breasts from cells and wondered if each was also precariously balanced like her. Maybe this is why they all kept their breasts so still, she thought. But just as she felt some control, she felt a wave of new terror as a low buzzing emerged from her pussy plug.

Lucy knew her prison plugs were not there to only fill her private holes but also to punish her. Randomly the pussy plug was programmed to stimulate her before stopping or even worse, to deliver cruel shocks. Her anal plug did not stimulate her but only shocked her. The guards could activate the plugs to reward or punish prisoners, and naughty prisoners earned even thicker plugs that delivered more frequent punishments.

As Lucy felt the pussy plug vibrating at an increasing speed, waves of pleasure flowed through her body. She wanted to pump her thighs and work with the plug as she felt its size seem to expand deep inside of her. But she caught herself and froze in terror as she felt her feet wobble. She could not afford to lose her balance as she tried to remain still while the plug began to buzz even louder. Lucy wondered if anyone passing by her cell realized her struggle within, or if instead, they saw a pair of enormous breasts thrust outward and supporting a motionless pair of nipple bells and connected nipple chain. She knew they could not see her poor feet balancing in these tall prison heels, straining thighs, wet and fully stretched pussy, plugged ass, tired hands holding against the wall for support, or panicked face. Instead, Lucy was just another pair of massive breasts, lewdly on display and hiding any trace of the prisoner locked inside and being punished.

After the first days, Lucy soon learned the prison rules. She spent the majority of her day locked in her small cell, balancing on the small rods and thrusting her breasts through the cell door slot. Any ringing from her bells received swift attention from a crop and Lucy learned to hold her breasts still no matter how precarious her balance or strong the plugs stimulated or punished her. The guards no longer chained her nipple rings as Lucy knew the rules and was afraid to violate them. She wondered how long she spent stuck in this position and if her fellow prisoners were suffering the same up and down the hallway.

When the guards opened her slot on the third morning, Lucy was waiting as her breasts spilled out before the slot was fully open. She needed to be a model prisoner as escape was clearly not an option. Lucy was not sure when they would let her out of this cell or inspect her, but she wanted to be ready. During breaks in standing on her stilt like road with her breasts exposed, Lucy found another slot at the bottom of her cell door could be used to provide her items like food and new uniforms. Once a day, a tray of warm water for her to sponge herself clean was also provided.

Lucy had been up early that third morning. She wanted to ensure her uniform was perfect in case the guards inspected her today. She blushed holding her fresh plugs but was grateful she was allowed to sleep without them. The shame in holding such objects helped lubricate her pussy as Lucy looked down at her naked body and glistening slit. With a gentle push, she forced each in as she threaded her pussy strap through the eyelet in each plug and locked the strap to her metal belt. The pussy strap forced the plugs in deeper and Lucy gasped but did not pause in her preparations. Next she put on her prison stripped stockings that reached her thighs, brief skirt that did no more than cover her belt, and corset that elevated and pushed her breasts forward and out. Lucy locked herself into her prison heels and attached the hobble chain before locking her wrists in another chain. Finally, she pinned her prison hat to her hair and threaded her ponytail through the back of that hat.

Balancing on her little rods as her breasts hung out of her cell, Lucy wondered how long she must carry on like this. At least she was getting better and rarely rang her nipple bells because of loosing balance or responding to her plugs. But Lucy soon discovered that this had only been her training week.

Now everything was harder. Her hands were now cuffed together behind her back and a thin elastic band run from the middle of her handcuffs to the base of her pussy plug. Lucy was not worried about the elastic band right now as she needed her hands free to hold the side of the wall to maintain her balance. Instead she found the guards had mounted a thick and long dildo onto her cell door above the tray slot. By taking this dildo into her mouth, Lucy found she could at least have some help with staying balanced.

Getting into position now became challenging as she first placed the base of her heel on one of the thin rods. Then she carefully lifted her other leg while pushing herself higher with the foot already in place on the thin rod. As one leg searched for the other thin rod to rest on, her open mouth searched for the dildo to bite down onto. After several attempts, she managed to rest both her heels on the thin rods and the tip of the dildo in her mouth. But pushing her breasts through the slot was not possible now as her head was too far back. Lucy saw her only option was to push her nose to the door of the cell and so take the large dildo deep into her mouth. As her breasts spilled out through the slot, she felt the dildo push past her mouth and into her throat.

Lucy worked hard not to gag as she tried to maintain her balance without her hands to steady her. She felt herself swaying and tried to bite down on the dildo for support but found it was so fully in her mouth that there was little more support it could offer. It was then that Lucy felt her pussy plug starting to spark and send small shocks deep into her vagina. She remembered the thin elastic band between her handcuffs and plug and slowly lifted her arms backwards and up. If she elevated her arms to nearly a strappado position, she found the tension in the elastic band linking her cuffs and plug would stop the sparking. But the pain of holding her arms like this forced her to test what happened as she lowered them and created slack in the elastic band. Thankfully, Lucy found she often could lower her arms all the way to her waist without a shock if she was quick to raise them up again.

Lucy found herself working hard in her small cell as she balanced on the two thin rods while her arms remained in constant motion up and down and her mouth took in the full dildo. It took firm concentration, especially when her pussy plug entered a randomly scheduled punishment cycle. Yet from outside her cell, Lucy remained just a pair of massive breasts and dangling bells, resting still. She wondered what her fellow prisoners were forced to endure inside their small cells and if their still breasts hid their own busy activities.

A week later Lucy learned as she graduated from training and had to endure what the other prisoners in the cellblock already were. Lucy's new plugs were different although she did not yet know how. Her pussy plug was spring loaded and contained a three inch chain with a larger ring dangling from the base. Testing it with her hands, Lucy found she could pull on this three inch chain and contract the dildo, although it returned to its full length when she released the three inch chain. Her anal plug was now a rubber hook in a "J" shape with the tip of the hook ending in several beads. The other end of the hook was a long round metal bar that attached to the back of her collar. Lucy found the long metal bar could be slid up or down in a telescoping manner to adjust the number of anal beads she was forced to take in. She tried to slid it down but found at the maximum, she still could not remove one final bead.

Lucy resolved to leave the metal bar behind her back as low as possible to not stretch her anus anymore than it already was. With her chained hands, she pushed the bar down and and felt it telescope down as the anal beads also began to come out of her.

But then Lucy felt a sparking in both her plugs and looked in terror to the guard showing her this new bondage. The guard gestured that Lucy needed to raise the metal pole behind her back. Lucy fumbled in her handcuffs but managed to lift the metal pole four inches higher. She moaned as each inch let in a larger and larger anal bead. But this did not stop the sparking from her pussy plug. This time the guard pointed to her heel and showed Lucy how lo lift one leg and bend that knee forward so that her heel rested in the air just below her crotch. The guard then guided the long thin heel of Lucy's prison heels into the ring at the end of the three inch chain dangling from her pussy plug. She guided Lucy to stretch her leg just enough to pull the dildo a few inches out of her pussy, before guiding Lucy to reverse the motion and let the dildo fully penetrate her again.

Lucy began to sob as she realized her new task. Balancing on only one heel, she needed to use her other heel to continually fuck herself in the pussy and her chained hands to continually fuck herself in the ass. She soon learned it was even worse as she had to wear a ring gag that monitored how deep she allowed a new dildo in her mouth to fuck her. All the while she had to keep her breasts still and bells silent as she thrust them through the slot in the cell door. Her mind raced back to the hallway and seeing Mary's, Prisoner 9233, enormous breasts bursting through the door. Had Mary not been standing still like she thought but instead busy fucking herself?

She soon found out as she mounted the two thin rods and forced her own breasts through the slot. Knowing her quota for the day, Lucy pushed the small button on the telescoping pole connecting her anal hook to collar. The new dildo mounted above the breast slot and already in her mouth began to expand and force itself deeper. Lucy held her head still with her nose still touching the cell door as she knew her ring gag would not register her effort if the dildo did not fully enter her mouth. She tried not to gag as her throat was invaded by the expanding dildo. Finally the dildo shrank back to its regular size as Lucy sighed with relief.

Next she tested her anal plugs. She allowed her chained hands to pull up on the pole behind her back and raise the anal hook. Each bead stretched her before popping in and Lucy wanted to stop long before the last bead vanished into her anus. It took extra force to make the last one penetrate her and Lucy felt like she was about to burst. She quickly pushed the telescoping pole lower and endured the agony of the beads each popping out of her.

Finally she lifted one heel and used that heel to hook the three inch chain dangling from the base of her pussy plug. Balancing on only one heel was hard and she needed to be careful with what came next. Lucy knew she had to pull the pussy plug far out for her effort to count, and so carefully extended her leg. She felt the pussy plug glide out of her vagina and its stimulated her pussy. When she she could not pull the pussy plug any further against the pussy strap holding it in place, she carefully used her heel to guide the dildo back into her pussy as she felt her labia lips expand against its large girth.

Having tried all three dildos, Lucy pondered what to do next. She looked at a small clock on the wall and realized she could not make her quota at this rate. Indeed, she needed to go far faster. She knew she needed to work all the dildos at the same time if she was even to have a chance. She again through back to Mary, Prisoner 9233, and wondered if Mary had been racing against the clock behind her cell door. Had Mary been penetrated three ways at the same time when Lucy had seen her. Lucy decided the answer was yes, based on her own quota and marveled how Mary managed to keep her breasts and nipple bells so still with so much stimulation.

Lucy stopped thinking as she saw how much she needed to do. She knew failing to meet the quota would result in larger plugs, longer shocks, extra days in prison, and additional strokes of the cane. The imagine of being beaten with a stick spurred Lucy into action. She pushed the button on her pole while lifting it higher and raising her heel to find the chain dangling from her pussy plug. In a few seconds she was overwhelmed with the plugs working her mouth, ass, and pussy. But she could not stop as she allowed them to penetrate her again and again. She felt drool dripping down her chin and sticky hot juices down her thighs. Yet she continued at an even faster rate as she fucked herself in all her holes.

palm09
palm09
213 Followers
12