Women's Bondage Prison Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From outside her cell, a new prisoner passing Lucy's cell saw only those two large globes spilling out of the cell door. It seemed like prisoner Lucy was standing still, just like the other prisoners whose breasts protruded from their own cells. The new prisoner could not imagine how Lucy was using her heels and hands to activate her pussy, anal, and mouth plugs all while standing precariously on a small rod and working to keep her breasts still despite the rapid and sharp penetrations she was delivering to herself.

Inside, Lucy struggled to keep pace and fuck herself even faster. She tried to save time by letting the elastic of the pussy strap rocket the dildo back into her instead of gently gliding it back into vagina. She stopped taking time to brace herself before the largest anal bead entered and now just pushed it in and out with rapid speed. Her pussy and anus were in constant motion as she forced her plugs in and out at nearly wild speeds. There were no more breaks for her mouth and she pressed the button constantly to ensure it continued to fuck her throat without pause. Lucy wondered how much time in this prison she could endure. How did Mary, Prisoner 9233, manage to endure this punishment she tried to think. But the ramming of her pussy plug and the ramming of the largest anal bead and mouth dildo both forcing themselves deeper drove all thoughts from her mind.

Soon Lucy felt her leg supporting all her weight, and not pushing the dildo in and out of her pussy, begin to tremble. Without pause, she shook the three inch chain from her pussy plug off her heel and carefully lowered that leg onto the the small rod. It felt good to be standing on her two heels again, but Lucy knew she needed to be fucking herself. So she rapidly lifted her other leg and hooked the three inch chain of her pussy plug to that heel. Now that she had switched legs, Lucy found herself in the same predicament of balancing on one leg while working all three plugs as rapidly as possible.

Up and down the cell block, all the prisoners worked at a frantic pace as they raced to meet their quota. They all hoped for a tap on their nipple bells to signal a break. But right now there was no tap so each did her best to furiously fuck herself while balancing on one heel behind their iron cell doors. Each did her best to keep her breasts still and not ring her bells, so the the sight from the cellblock hallway remained one of calm and quiet.

12