Women's Bondage Reformatory School Pt. 04

Story Info
Claire serves time in detention.
4.2k words
4.52
16.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
214 Followers

Claire knew that cheating on her exam had been a risk. Her new school, for adults, was very strict. The school catered to girls who had passed into adulthood but were still lost. Their families sent them here for reformation through strict education, stricter humiliation, and the strictest chastisement. The combination was reported to work wonders even if the methods were untraditional.

Everything about her new school was untraditional Claire thought. Before she was sent here, Claire had grown accustomed to using her trim body and flirtatious winks to avoid responsibilities and learning. But here her powers did not work and she was forced to wear an embarrassing skimpy schoolgirl uniform that displayed everything for everyone. She could not even hide her pussy which she was forced to use to push a dildo pole to move around the campus. The threat of prison was always near with the humiliating prison hat all students had to wear. But the education was good and Claire had learned so much now that she finally had to focus on learning. And that is why cheating was considered such a major infraction.

She should have known better she told herself as she stood waiting to be processed for detention. The student in front of her, a 22 year old brunette, shuffled on her dildo pole towards a green light above an iron door with the words 'Detention Hall B" on it. As that student vanished behind the door, Claire herself moved forward on her dildo pole and waited for her detention assignment. A green light flashed above Hall C and Claire knew it was time.

She tried to put on a brave face as she entered the detention hall. At least as brave a face as a girl riding a dildo pole, wearing a fetish schoolgirl outfit, and restrained in bondage could. With her hands handcuffed behind her back and a thin 'y'chain linking each of her labia rings with six inches of chain to her handcuffs, Claire was not in a position to be bold. Her nipples had also been pierced and she wore another thin 'y' chain linking her nipple rings to the front of her metal collar. Keeping her hands firmly against her back and her head down helped relieve the tension in her sensitive rings. But as she entered the detention hall she lifted her head and adjusted her hands in defiance.

"Save your energy - you are going to need it," a guard called out to Claire as she passed through the Hall C door. Claire had never been in Hall C but heard enough stories to believe the guard. She proceeded down a track cut in the middle of the hallway as she passed dozens of cells on each side. Detention was busy today as she saw a long line of ample breasts thrust through slots in each cell door. Each pair of breasts supported a sign with the occupant's infraction. The sign itself was supported by chains from each nipple ring. In this arrangement, the signs all hung right below the breasts of the offender. Claire read the signs as she passed by and saw some students were in detention for cheating as well.

As Claire took in the hallway, she saw a line of students far ahead behind placed into cells. As Claire pushed her dildo pole towards them and as she waited her turn, she looked at more of the signs the detention students wore. Now with more time to read the signs while she waited to be put into her own cell, Claire noticed that these signs were not always still. Most of the time, the signs did not move but sometimes they would bounce up or suddenly shake. Claire took her gaze back to the breasts supporting each sign and saw that while no breasts ever left their slot in the cell door, each pair was not still all the time.

Claire did not have to ponder what caused the motion of each student locked in the detention cells as she watched the girl in front of her enter a cell. The guards gestured for the student to step off her dildo pole and removed her ankle hobble chain, handcuffs with the connected labia y-ring chain, and nipple rings to collar chain. She was forced to remove her fetish school uniform including the thigh-high stockings, micro-mini skirt, training corset, towering heels, and skimpy zipper panties. Now wearing just her prison striped pillbox hat, wrist and ankle shackles, and collar she looked like a naughty nearly naked jailbird.

The detention uniform she was made to wear left her equally naked. Prison striped stocking topped with bows, another micro-mini skirt that covered nothing but also featured stripes and a bow in front, and a tight prison striped corset that began at midriff and stopped below the breasts without offering any support left the poor girl exposed. With her large breasts jutting forward and her smooth pussy lips unprotected, the girl looked even more helpless.

This girl, a raven-haired, busty, and long-legged beauty would have been the envy of girls and the desire of men in any setting. But in this adult school, she was neither and meekly backed herself into the narrow cell. Claire wondered if upright coffin was a better word than cell as the cell was only 1 foot deep and 2 feet wide. But it was tall and the girl's wrist cuffs were each linked with 6-inch chains to a bar across the top of the cell that was far above her head. With her hands not able to reach down to her head and linked to the bar, the student grabbed the bar with each of her shackled hands as she waited for the next steps in her detention preparation.

The guards ordered the student to stand on her tiptoes and she immediately obeyed. Her wrist chains clanked as they found even more extra slack. Next, they tried to shut the cell door to test if her breasts would fit through the slot. The door would not shut. The issue was not the size of her breasts, as the slot was a large rectangle that could accommodate even larger busts than the raven-haired girl sported. Rather it was her height, as her long legs meant that the breast slot was too low for her body. With the push of a button, the floor of the cell was lowered several inches and the door shut until all of a sudden both breasts spilled through the slot. Given their size, the raven-haired girl's breasts filled the entire slot as they provocatively hung out. The guards paid no attention as they opened the door again to finish their preparations.

The student's dildo pole was fitted into the base of the cell with a new dildo head twisted onto the top of the pole. This dildo head was thicker with small spikes at the bottom. A wire also ran from its base to an outlet on the floor of the cell. The pole and dildo were higher than the student's pussy lips, even with her still standing upright on tiptoes. The guards ordered her to pull herself higher with the bar that was above her head. The raven-haired student complied as her arms worked to help her rise a few inches off the ground. The guards then helped lift her even higher. When ordered to lower herself she was thoroughly impaled on the thick dildo. Stopping on her tiptoes left a few inches and the thickest part of the dildo resting below her now widely spread pussy lips. To ensure she did not lift herself off the dildo, the guards clipped two very thin chains from the base of the dildo and linked one to each of her labia rings. Serving more as guide chains she would not notice them at all. But if she tried to lift herself too high these chains would stop the tip of the dildo from ever leaving her vagina.

The cell door was now shut and bolted. Again large breasts spilled out and the guards quickly attached the detention sign to the waiting nipple rings. The sign read "Nancy K, ID # 34828. Infraction: Failure to clean lady chain". The poor student was now locked away behind the heavy wooden cell door. Her raven hair, long legs, and pretty face were all gone as she became another pair of breasts bearing a detention sign. Claire wondered if she was enduring the same bondage as other girls but it was impossible to tell what happened behind each cell door.

Claire quickly discovered what happened behind these cell doors. She was dressed and bound in the same manner as the raven-haired student and soon found herself locked in the coffin-like cell with her oversized breasts thrust out through the door slot. With the cell so small it was more comfortable to let her breasts hang out, not that she had a choice. She felt the guards clip the chains from her detention sign to her breasts and then a small tug as her nipple rings bore the full weight of the sign. But the tension in her breasts was the least of her worries.

Claire's toes were already burning. She gripped the bar above her head and used her arms to support more of her weight. Her toes thanked her as she worked to support herself with the bar above her head. She was practically hanging from the bar as her hands gripped it tightly and her arm muscles worked to support her entire weight. These small changes in her support from toes to hands did not change her position in the cell but did cause her breasts to quickly shake and she felt her sign wave back and forth.

Soon her arms tired and she returned to using her toes for support. But after several minutes she needed a break. Soon her arms were exhausted and her toes were on fire. She knew she could lower herself on the dildo if she could endure its increased width. But it was thick enough right now with what was already inside her and she feared to think about what any more might feel like. With renewed willpower, she forced her arms to support her once more and felt her breast sign sway with the shift.

It was hard to keep track of time, but Claire wondered if she has been in the cell for hours. She was sweating and the dildo was harder to ignore. Her small movements between toes and hands for support not only jostled her breasts but also excited her now swollen clit. Her sweat and pussy juices combined to lubricate her vagina and wet her legs. Standing on her tiptoes or holding herself up by her arms became harder as her vagina stopped resisting the thick base of the dildo. With resignation that her toes and arms needed a break, she lowered herself by what she guessed was an inch as she felt the cruel intruder stretch her vagina. But being able to stand on the balls of her feet instead of her toes was a relief. She also let her arms hang limply from their chains. Her pussy also thanked her as she felt a deep orgasm spreading throughout her body. Her wrist chains rattled in ecstasy as her breasts rose and nipples hardened. Claire felt her detention sign rise with them and wondered in shame what she looked like to anyone in the hallway.

Claire hoped no one could see her orgasm as she stifled her moans of pleasure to avoid being heard. But perhaps it was the movement of her sign, for a few seconds later she felt a stinging across her breasts as a leather crop slapped them firmly. Soon her breasts were on fire and any passion she had felt was replaced with tears that now flowed into her sweat and sticky pussy juices. When the crop finally went away, Claire vowed to be more careful for the rest of the detention.

To avoid the temptation of the full dildo, Claire returned to her pattern of alternating between her toes and hands. She distracted herself by imagining how her breasts must look from outside the cell and how her detention sign must be swaying with her movements. But she was quickly exhausted and knew she had to try the dildo again as being able to stand on the balls of her feet would be such a releif. Just an inch or two on the dildo and she would be ok she told herself. To her surprise, now the dildo did not seem wide anymore as she blushed thinking how wet she must be. But locked in a detention cell was not the time more modesty as she felt her breast sign shake with the movement of her body thrusting down onto the full dildo

As the base of the dildo vanished into her vagina, Claire found herself able to stand on the balls of her feet. Her dildo pole did not allow her to lower herself more and stand on her full feet. But Claire did not mind as for the first time in hours both her toes and arms felt relief. But her relief turned to pain as the soft spikes at the base of the dildo activated jolts of electricity directly throughout the length of dildo. Claire jumped up and tried to get off the now painful dildo as her vagina spasmed with the shocks. She quickly stood up on her toes to allow the base of the dildo out and then tried to pull herself up with her hands using the bar above her head. The shocks stopped as the guide chains linking her labia lips to the base of the dildo went taunt.

Carefully, Claire allowed herself to fall back onto the dildo until she was standing on her toes. Thankfully the shocks did not return as she understood pulling the guide chains taunt must be an off switch and hitting the spikes with her naked flesh an on switch. Only then did Claire realize the tension in her nipple rings as this ordeal had caused her sign to fly as her breasts heaved and shook with the shocks. But slowly Claire felt her sign stabilize while she remained standing on her toes.

Now that she knew the rules, Claire pondered how to pass her time in detention. She resolved to alternate between arms, toes, and then just a little relief on the dildo and balls of her feet. She learned she could quickly touch the spikes at the base of the dildo and not trigger a shock if she rapidly lifted herself off. A few trials and shocks helped her determine that she had about 10 seconds before she was in danger.

Even when not on the spikes, the rest of the dildo remained in her as more sweat and juices continued to lubricate it. Claire soon found a pattern where she would support herself on her toes and then with her arms until they tired. Then she would lower herself onto the full length of the dildo for 10 second and lift herself up before repeating this movement. She could do at least 6 cycles on the dildo like this before she became too horny and close to orgasm. Not knowing if a guard was watching, she assumed the worst and returned to supporting herself with her toes and hands after six rides on the dildo. At these moments she wished a guard would come and stroke her breasts and tease her nipples. If anyone would remove this cruel dildo from her pussy she would offer that too.

Claire continued to grow horny each time she was forced to ride the full length dildo. Here she was, a beautiful girl locked in a coffin cell and riding a cruel dildo. Didn't someone want to use her or at least gaze upon her passion. So many people had desired her body before. But none of them had ever seen or imagined she would be this wet and desperate. And now she was all alone and locked in a tiny cell, wearing a skimpy prison outfit, and bearing a detention sign from her enormous breasts.

The tension from her detention sign on her erect nipples helped bring her back to reality. She was a bad girl being punished. She was one of many bad girls as she thought of the long line of cells each holding a student in detention. She was just a pair of naughty breasts to them, to be smacked if she could not control her carnal desires. Still she wished someone on the outside would come stroke her breasts as she finished another round of essentially humping herself for the privilege of standing on the balls of her feet. Maybe a new girl touring the school, like she did a few weeks ago, would come by and stroke her.

Viewed from the outside, after several hours Claire and the other girls in detention had all settled into a similar pattern. Few girls were foolish enough to earn shocks and all now shifted their weight every few minutes as seen in their signs gently bobbing from their protruding breasts. Their struggles were hidden behind their solid wooden cell doors and the hallway appeared calm and quiet. The guards prepared to lock the hallways door during their break and took one last glance that everything was in order.

One pair of large breasts trembled for a brief second as the girl behind a cell door shifted her support from arms to toes. Another sign bounced up and down every 10 seconds, a sure sign the occupant of that cell with pleasuring herself on the full dildo while resting her hands and toes. But that bouncing soon stopped and the detention sign returned to resting in stillness beneath the massive breasts of the cell's occupant. This was a good sign that this student had not allowed herself to orgasm. Fading red marks on her breasts suggested she has seen a lot of the crop today but in the last hours had learned to control herself. That occupant may have been Claire, but with so many cells and so many breasts, it was hard to tell without reading the sign hanging from her breasts.

Much later, Claire heard steps coming up the hall and thrust her breasts as far outside of the slot as possible. She stood on her tip toes and pulled herself up with the bar above her head to ensure her breasts rested exactly between the cell door slot. Without using the base of the slot to support the weight of her breasts, Claire hoped the guard would appreciate her extra effort. Maybe the guard would come stroke such firm and pert breasts. Maybe the guard would even let her out of detention. She would do anything to be taken out of this harsh cell and off this dastardly dildo.

But what if the guard did not even stop at her cell. She hoped her breasts would impress but worried if they were also covered in sweat and tears. At least they were not also soaked in her pussy juices that now flowed down her stockings. She hoped the smell of her cell would not drive him away and that it was only inside her cell that her many fluids combined into such a strong odor.

As the steps approached her cell, Lucy held her breath in anticipation. She hoped the guard would not use the crop on her. She was a good girl holding her sign without any support. She was not pleasuring herself like before. What more could they want from her? But even if she was being bad, she could not pull her breasts into her cell small cell. Maybe the guard would let her out she hoped.

Instead of the bolt of her cell door being opened, Claire felt something metallic clipped to each of her nipple rings. The guard gave a tug to ensure a new chain was attached to each ring and then walked away. Tears filled Claire's eyes as she heard her only hope departing.

In her sorrow, she had not pondered what had been attached to each of her nipple rings. With the cell so narrow so could not pull her breasts in to look. So instead she shook her breasts to see what they were now bound too. She quickly determined she was wearing two new chains. They were very thin, perhaps as thin as jewelry chains, and did not weigh heavily on her breasts. The chain from her right nipple ring seemed to pointing right and towards the next cell that housed the raven-haired student. The chain from her left nipple ring pointed left towards the other neighboring cell.

Claire felt a quick tug on the right nipple chain as it bounced for a few seconds. She recognized it as similar to the bouncing of her own breasts and detention sign when she changed her support from toes to hands. With horror she realized her breasts were chained the the raven-haired girl on the right and the girl in the neighboring cell on the left. As if to confirm, she felt her left nipple chain pulling down as she understood her neighbor was lowering herself onto the base of the dildo. Sure enough in 10 seconds Claire felt the tension in her left nipple chain dissipate as that girl lifted herself to avoid triggering a shock. As her neighbor prepared to lower herself onto the dildo again, Claire felt a similar tug from the right nipple chain connected to the raven-haired girl.

With both her neighbors working their dildos, Claire felt double tension in her breasts. Instead of fighting it, she sighed and lowered herself onto the base of the dildo and spikes. Resting on the balls of her feet was a relief and the width of the dildo no longer bothered her. She embraced its girth as she felt her wet vagina expand around its thick base. She knew not to grip it too tightly even though her body wanted to give in and orgasm all over this huge rubber shaft.

palm09
palm09
214 Followers
12