Women's Bondage Reformatory School Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tug on both her nipple rings reminded her it was time to pull up and she and her neighbors lifted themselves off the base of their dildos. After a quick break the three returned their pussies to the thick bases and repeated the process four more times. Somehow they each understood the routine of one and another as they stood on their toes, supported their weight with the hands, and then returned to the dildo in a well synchronized pattern.

Soon they could almost communicate through their breast chains. A sharp pull left and right from Claire let the raven-haired girl know it was too risky to take seven cycles on the dildo. The raven-haired girl must be hornier than she was Claire thought as she felt her right nipple chain tug with a pleading message. Her left neighbor was even worse and refused to come up after 10 seconds on the base of the dildo. Claire felt her shocks not only through the wild pulls on her left nipple ring but also a small stinging as the current traveled across the chain and stung her breast.

But soon the adult girls were again in rhythm. Their detention signs moved in near perfect synchronization as they followed each punishing cycle of movements with another cycle. What Claire did not know was that all the girls in each row of the Detention Hall C now had their nipples chained together and so all the detention girls were performing the same routine at the same time. The first bobbing down of their detention signs signaled they were all lowering themselves onto their dildos. Ten second later the quick rise of their signs signaled all the girls had lifted themselves and the next bobbing down meant they were descending back onto their thick rubber intruders.

Later as Claire was pumping on her dildo, she heard movement down the hallway. But this was not a guard. The rolling of a metal pole down a track let her know this must be a student touring the detention hall. Claire wondered if this touring student had any idea of what lay behind each cell door. She likely only saw the long line of large breasts spilling out of each cell and bearing detention signs. She did not see Claire's swollen pussy taking in the thickest part of the dildo or her strained toes and tired arms. Claire was just another oversized pair of breasts to everyone passing through the detention hallway. As the sound of the dildo pole rolled past, Claire and her neighbors kept working their dildos until it was time to switch to standing on their toes.

Many hours later Claire was still at work. She heard a guards footsteps approaching and quickly positioned herself so her breasts were perfectly displayed through the slot. Her pussy was soaking but she had not orgasmed since earning the crop many hours ago. Surely he would reward her restraint by at least touching her breasts or teasing her nipples. Maybe she has served her time and would be released.

12