Women's Boxing Rules

Story Info
Claressa Shields and Hanna Gabriels bond in Michigan.
1k words
3.3
1.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Claressa Shields is determined to defeat every female boxer who steps in front of her, from Femke Hermans to Hannah Rankin, from Tori Nelson to Christina Hammer, from Ivana Habazin to her long-time rival Savannah Marshall. Any female fighter can get the smoke as far as boxer Claressa Shields is concerned. With her fiery style of highly technical yet ferocious boxing, Claressa Shields is racking up victory after victory. The young African American female boxer is not afraid to take on the world. Growing up in the town of Flint, Michigan, Claressa Shields learned to be tough. The world of women's boxing has never known anyone quite like Claressa Shields that's for damned sure...

"We've been over this, Hanna, I won, you lost, you've got to let me have that pussy," undefeated boxer Claressa Shields said with a smirk. The tall, curvy, dark-skinned and athletic young African American female boxer looked triumphantly at her rival Hanna Gabriels. The tall, curvy and brown-skinned, fiery Afro-Latin Amazon sighed deeply and nodded in acquiescence. Prior to their televised bout, Claressa Shields and Hanna Gabriels had an agreement which both were obligated to honor. The winner gets to fuck the loser. Claressa Shields licked her full lips in anticipation. There's nothing as delicious in this world as the sweet pussy that belongs to a strong black woman, for real...

"Alright," Hanna Gabriels said at last, and Claressa Shields flashed her trademark grin, then pulled her into her arms. Hanna Gabriels heart skipped a beat as Claressa Shields drew closer, until their faces were inches apart. Claressa Shields kissed Hanna Gabriels passionately, which surprised the Hell out of the brown-skinned cutie. Back in her native Costa Rica, Hanna Gabriels dazzled both the ladies and the fellas. No one has ever kissed Hanna Gabriels quite like Claressa Shields, though. It would seem that the dark-skinned Amazon from Flint, Michigan, is passionate in and out of the ring...

"I want to taste that pussy," Claressa Shields said, and she boldly lifted Hanna Gabriels and carried her over to the nearby bed. Hanna Gabriels grinned shyly, a bit surprised by Claressa Shields incredible strength. On that evening, Hanna Gabriels wore the same black and white battle-dress she had on during her fight with Claressa Shields. A lot of lesbians and bisexual women want their female lovers to wear lingerie and rock all that supposedly sexy, girly shit but Claressa Shields isn't like that. Claressa Shields is an African American female warrior who is sexually attracted to other female warriors...

"Come and get it," Hanna Gabriels said as she spread her thick, muscular golden brown thighs wide open. Claressa Shields grinned and joined her new lover on the bed. Hanna Gabriels held her breath as Claressa Shields kissed her, then grabbed her big tits. Aggressively fondling Hanna Gabriels tits, Claressa Shields grinned and then moved downward. Planting her face firmly against Hanna Gabriels crotch, Claressa Shields inhaled her womanly scent. Claressa Shields definitely likes foreign pussy and Hanna Gabriels smelled magically delicious. Time for the curvy Afro-Latin beauty from Costa Rica to discover the sexual powers of African American women...

"That's what I'm talking about," Claressa Shields said and then she buried her lovely face between Hanna Gabriels thighs. Hanna Gabriels shuddered as Claressa Shields mouth found her clitoris. While sucking on Hanna Gabriels clit, Claressa Shields worked two fingers into her pussy. Hanna Gabriels, who is married to a man and has had both female and male lovers, found herself moaning in sheer ecstasy. Claressa Shields ate Hanna Gabriels like a hungry woman, causing the Costa Rican beauty to squeal in sheer delight. Claressa Shields winked at Hanna Gabriels while eating her pussy. The good times were just beginning...

"Oh fuck yeah," Hanna Gabriels squealed, and she sat up, her nipples hard and her pussy tingling as Claressa Shields ate her out. With her face buried in Hanna Gabriels crotch, Claressa Shields felt like she was in a whole new world. Hanna Gabriels proved to be a tough opponent for Claressa Shields, dropping her once during their fiery fight. That's why Claressa Shields is taking her sweet time as she tastes Hanna Gabriels pussy. A long time ago, Claressa Shields discovered that the most delicious pussy in the world usually belongs to the most ferocious women. That's why Claressa Shields is now hunting for fighter pussy full-time, both in and out of the boxing ring...

"Champion pussy right there," Claressa Shields admitted as she lathered Hanna Gabriels pussy with her tongue while fingering her. Hanna Gabriels moaned softly and rubbed her tits together while Claressa Shields worked her magic on her. After a while, Claressa Shields switched things up. The African American sportswoman from Michigan began inserting her fist inside a certain Afro-Latin beauty's wet vagina...one digit at a time. Hanna Gabriels gasped as Claressa Shields worked three fingers into her pussy before adding a fourth. Some black women enjoy fisting other black women and Claressa Shields is one of those special ladies. Hanna Gabriels cried out in sheer delight as Claressa Shields began fisting her pussy. Intense fun like this is what those ladies live for...

"Fuck yeah, give it to me," Hanna Gabriels shouted as Claressa Shields continued fisting her pussy. The Afro-Latin beauty from Costa Rica has never been fisted by a strong African American woman before and now she knows what she's been missing. While fisting Hanna Gabriels pussy, Claressa Shields inserted a finger inside her warm, tight booty hole. That's right, Claressa Shields likes to play with female booty holes too and there's absolutely no shame in her game. With Claressa Shields fist in her pussy and her finger up her booty hole, Hanna Gabriels was on cloud nine. Hell yeah, the Costa Rican chick felt like she'd reached lesbian heaven. A shudder gripped Hanna Gabriels curvy, sexy body as Claressa Shields coaxed an orgasm out of her...

"That's how we get down in Michigan," Claressa Shields said as she kissed Hanna Gabriels, who kissed her back before hugging her fiercely. Hanna Gabriels looked at Claressa Shields, astonished by all the fun and wicked things the black sportswoman from Michigan had just done to her. Hanna Gabriels is a serious fighter and she doesn't like to lose but nobody has fucked her like this since that time she lost to the black female boxer Oxandia Castillo. Hanna Gabriels is serious about training hard to reclaim her belts but she wouldn't mind letting Claressa Shields eat her pussy one more time. When the chemistry is right, no one can resist it...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers