Futa gets back at her bully

Story Info
She fucks her bully into submission.
2k words
3.79
21.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanksalo
Wanksalo
76 Followers

Caution: This story contains non-consensual/revenge sex.

||

"Finally I can get away from this stupid town and all these assholes."

Jasmine, named after her hippie parents, was a lanky futanari, a dickgirl, born in a small sheltered town of a bunch of hicks and hippies. She wasn't ashamed of being a futa, but having grown up in a close minded town, she kept her special surprise hidden until she was comfortable with people knowing about it. She was looking forward to opening up about it to the more accepting people in college. She didn't mind the small town. But she certainly preferred a more modern lifestyle. Thankfully, she just got accepted into the college she always wanted. It was a good school, but more importantly, it was far away from here. She would miss her handful of close friends, but she was glad to be rid of her awful teachers, the close minded townies, and her awful bully. Constantly teasing her, throwing food and trash at her face, and calling her all kinds of names.

"Yeah, cant wait to never see Brittney again, stupid bitch."

"Seriously. Life will be great without her. But we're going to miss you Jae." Said Jasmines her best friend Steph.

"Me too, you guy will have to visit some time. And I'll be back home for holidays and summers." Jasmine said.

"Jae, You have to invite us for one of those good college parties. Must be so much better than this crap town" Jasmines other friend Rose said.

"Haha I will, don't worry." Jae hugged her friends and went home to start getting ready.

A few months later, Jae unceremoniously left her small town and headed to her big city college. She moved everything in by herself. But it wasn't too bad as she didn't take a ton of stuff with her. Halfway into moving her roommate showed up with her family moving her in. Carrie seemed nice, they would get a long just fine. Jae and Carrie talked about each other as they set their room up.

Then like a record scratch. "Wellllll, look who it is."

Jae stopped dead an whipped around. NO, no it couldn't be. It was Brittney.

"Why are you here?" Jae shouted.

"Jeez still a total spaz I see. Well this was a good school and I got a cheerleader scholarship here" Brittney called back.

"Get lost!" Jae shouted again and slammed the door in her face.

"Better watch out for this one." Brittney said directing at Carrie, but muffled thru the door.

Jae spoke quietly to Carrie. "Don't listen to her, she's a total bitch."

"Oh... okay. Did something like... happen between you guys?"

"Well, she was the biggest bully of my entire life, when I didn't even do anything. So yes, there has been a lot."

"Oh god. Well I'll be sure to avoid her then."

Jae and Carrie did their best to avoid Brittney. But the fact she was just down the end of the hall meant they would run into her fairly often. And when they did 'miss popular cheerleader' Brittney always had something nasty to say.

"One of these days I swear I'll get back at her for all the hell she's put me through."

"I haven't even know her that long and I hate her guts too. Like she just makes fun of me just cause were friends. You were right, total bitch." Carrie said back to Jae.

Of course the popular cheerleader had many people on her side, 'she could do no wrong' they thought. But soon her mean streak would be cut short.

One night, when Carrie and Jae were studying. They had been talking about which new friends in their classes they had gotten to know, and who they liked. Eventually some sexual talk came up. Lucky for her, Jae was lying on her stomach on her bed. So Carrie wouldn't see her throbbing erection that had been growing through the conversation. Jae hadn't thought about sex since before moving in. She would need to figure out a way to find some privacy to take care of her cock when she got a chance.

Then came a knock at the door. Jae got up and opened it, only to find a wasted Brittney, holding a beer bottle, standing at her door.

"What do you want? We're busy studying."

"Hah, studying. Watcha buncha losers." Brittney said, slurring her words heavily.

"Get lost you drunk." Jae said, moving to close the door.

"Fuck you." Brittney said, throwing the bottle towards her.

Thankfully it missed Jae, but it smashed all over the wall, getting beer and glass everywhere.

"Haha loser, have fun cleaning that up." And Brittney stumbled drunkenly away.

"What is wrong with her." Carrie said, grabbing some paper towels and a broom.

"I don't know, but I've just about had it." Jae stormed off after her.

Carrie wanted to follow, but decided she should probably finish picking up the glass before one of them forgot and got hurt.

Jasmine chased down Brittney and caught her just as she was entering her room. She knocked into her and Brittney easily flopped over being so drunk.

Jae closed the door, and grabbed Brittney by her collar.

"What the actual fuck is your problem?" Jae shouted at her.

"Nothing, I'm perfect." Brittney said, then tried spitting at Jae, but ended up drooling out her mouth.

Jae thought about punching her lights out, but being so drunk she probably wouldn't even remember it. Then she felt the throb of her still hard cock from earlier. So she thought of an even worse plan for Brittney. Jae flipped Brittney's dress up, and pulled her thong straight off.

"Wha huh are you doing?" Brittney slurred.

"I'm going to ruin you, for ruining my life." Jae said as she pulled her cock out of her shorts.

"What the fu" Brittney was cut off by Jae shoving her fat cock into Brittneys mouth.

"Suck my dick you stupid bitch."

Brittney tried to push her off. But Jae was stronger and forced herself on Brittney. Holding her down and fucking her cock into her throat.

"Take that bitch. This is what you deserve." Jae bottomed out in her throat. Her precum lubing the unwilling throat around her cock. Meanwhile Brittney was suffocating on this fat cock in her mouth. Being roughly face fucked by the well hung futa. Jae was getting really turned on, it had been a while since she got off, and even longer since she had sex. So, she decided it was time for the main course. One more thrust into Brittneys throat before pulling out. Brittney coughing up spit and pre cum. Before she could even speak, Jae wrapped ahand around her throat "Shut up." She commanded. Then pushed this bitch on her back, legs in the air. Jae slapped her fat cock against her pussy.

"I'm gonna enjoy this." Jae said angrily before ramming her cock into Brittneys exposed pussy. Jae began roughly fucking the drunk bitch beneath her.

"Fuck you're tight. Your jock boyfriend must have a tiny dick. Nothing like me huh. I'm better aren't I. Aren't I!" Jae said to her face.

Brittney, slowly nodded as the futa cock pushed deeper inside her than anything she had felt before. She hated that this loser was forcing herself inside, yet she couldn't do anything to stop her.

"Maybe I'll make you my girlfriend, and you can be my personal cock sleeve. I bet you would hate that wouldn't you. Being my fuck slave. You deserve it though, for all the shit you put me through."

Brittney tried to break free again, but Jae just gripped harder and fucked her deeper. Jae could feel her try to struggle, but she was stronger and she wasn't going to stop now. Jae was getting close. She began fucking faster and faster, hearing and feeling her fat balls slap on Brittneys round ass.

"I hope I get you pregnant, and force you to raise my bastard. Take it all bitch." Jae gritted through her teeth and she fired her load deep in Brittneys pussy. Her hot, thick cum filled Brittney, and Jae fucked right through her whole orgasm, causing her jizz to spill out and splatter the floor around them.

Jae stood up and milked the last of her cum out over Brittneys face and tits, further adding to her degradation.

"Rapeslut is a good look for you."

The rough fucking left Brittney half passed out, but Jae was still rock hard. She knelt down, slapped Brittneys face with her cock "Roll over." Brittney was incapable of doing anything. So Jae, grabbed her and roughly threw her face down on her dorm bed. Jae mounted her and showed an evil grin. She pushed her cockhead against Brittneys asshole. Brittney started to scream as the futa forced her way into her asshole. But was quickly silenced when the futa forced her face down into he mattress.

"I told you to shut up bitch."

Jae began slowly pushing in and out of Brittneys asshole. She could feel her struggling and trying to scream through the mattress. But she didn't care. She was going to fuck her for as long as she liked, and this bitch was going to take it. Jae could feel the heat from her cum dripping from Brittneys pussy each time she pushed deep in her asshole. Her ass was so tight. Gripping every vein of Jaes cock. Jae knew she wouldn't last much longer. So she pumped hard and fast until she shot a second load. This time inside Brittneys tight asshole.

"Aaaaaaah, that will teach you to stop fucking with me. And if you do, I'll do worse next time." Jae threatened, as she pulled up her shorts and left the room. She didn't know what worse she could do than raping all her holes, but she felt justified in ruining her bully.

Brittney was passed out in pain from the rough fucking she received. Too drunk to think straight and too much pain to get up, she just laid there.

Meanwhile, when Jae got back to her room. Carrie was still studying.

"Oh hey... how did the revenge go?" Carrie asked.

"Very good for me, very bad for her. But... uhhh... don't tell anyone I went to her room, okay?"

"What do you mean, we were studying in here all night?" Carrie winked.

Jae giggled to herself. Lets see what happens.

Through the next few days Brittney would turn and run the other way if she saw Jae. Jae and Carrie would look at each other knowingly and smile.

"I don't know what you did but it worked. Wow I feel like we can live in peace now." Carrie said.

"I'm loving watching her scurry away like the little bug she is." Jae said.

A few days after that, Carrie and Jay were in their room relaxing after class, when they got a strong knock at the door. Opening up, was a campus police officer as well as the principle.

"We need to have a word." The principle said.

Over the next hour the principle and the officer had described the claims against her and Carrie by 'another student'. Jae and Carrie feigned ignorance, stating they had only been studying in their own room the night of the supposed incident. Since no one else knew of Jaes penis, and Carrie was known for being a student in very good standing, they were essentially dismissed of any fault, and blame came back to Brittney for lying about sexual assault. Jae was ecstatic about this. Not only is she off the hook, but Brittney is taking blame for it.

A month or so later. A light knock came on the door. As the door swung open, it was Brittney, tears in her eyes.

"You ruined my life you know that."

"Well you ruined mine, so I guess were even now. Now, get lost before I punish you again." Jae threatened.

The look of anger and sadness turned to fear and Brittney quickly ran to her room.

Jae and Carrie laughed, glad to be rid of her bullying forever.

Wanksalo
Wanksalo
76 Followers