Women's Stress Ch. 02

Story Info
She creates a plan.
4.2k words
4.56
2.2k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Star41
Star41
9 Followers

This chain of events occurred as a result of Lisa's encounter with a married couple Amber and Josh.

Lisa's Story

Life had not been very easy for Lisa, growing up as an only child raised by a single mother. She never really felt loved. She had been involved in several relationships with both men and women. Her one long term relationship that ended badly. She felt like a failure when it came to relationships. So, she decided to concentrate on her career. Her career was rewarding, but she always felt lonely. Then she met Amber, her supervisor at work. Amber saw that Lisa was smart, a hard worker and very dependable. Amber liked Lisa and became a mentor to her, helping her to get promoted to supervisor. At which time Amber also got promoted to manager. Amber and Lisa had become good friends. When Amber was having her problems at work, Lisa felt they became more distant. Amber had become a "miserable royal bitch", and everyone avoided her as much as possible. Lisa felt like it was turning into another failed relationship. Then there was a sudden change in Amber and their relationship became even better. Things were good and eventually, Amber got promoted to an executive position and so did Lisa to manager. Lisa's promotion did not go so well, which lead to Amber setting up their amazing Sybian encounter.

Lisa knew Amber and Josh were married in a monogamous relationship. From her uninhabited conversations with Amber, she learned many things about her and Josh. They had very limited sexual experiences. Lisa thought her sexual experiences were limited, but compared to Amber and Josh, she felt like an expert. Lisa felt that because of Amber's religious up bring made her a prude. It made their sexual experiences very limited. Because of the Sybian encounter she had with Amber and Josh, she felt they were open to try new sexual experiences.

Lisa felt so special that Amber cared so much for her that she and Josh went out of their comfort zone to help her when she needed it. No one had ever done anything like that for her before. Her thought of a relationship with Amber and Josh, was a pleasant distraction making it easier for her to cope with work. She only had one encounter with them, but she wanted to take it to the next level. She knew she wanted a romantic relationship with both Amber and Josh. Using the information she got from Amber, she created a plan.

Phase 1 The Seduction

One weekend, Lisa knew Amber was home alone, she called and asked if she would come over. Lisa said that she needed to talk. Amber arrived, they talked and had drinks. Lisa complained that her neck was sore and asked Amber if she could massage her neck. Amber moved behind her and began massaging her neck. After several minutes she gently took Amber's hand and softly kissed the top of her hand and fingers. She turned her head so to make eye contact with Amber and when they did, that was it. They kissed passionately. She took Amber by the hand and lead her to the bedroom. She gently removed Amber's clothes. She caressed and kissed her breast, sucking her nipples. Sliding her hand down to Amber's thighs, instantly she spread her legs allowing better access to her very wet pussy. She slid her finger into Amber's wet pussy fingering her. She softly kissed her body until she reached her clit. Lisa flicked her tongue on Amber's swollen clit.

Amber cried out, " Ohhhh, fuckkk. Lisa. I'm going to cum!"

The combination of Lisa's fingering and licking her clit brought her to a quick orgasm. Amber smiled at Lisa and told her that it was nice. She helped Lisa undress, told her that it is her first time with a girl. Lisa reassured her that she will do just fine. They had a long passionate kiss. Amber then caressed and kissed Lisa's breast. They continued kissing and caressing each other. She felt that Amber was hesitant to move further, so she took Amber's hand guiding it to her very wet pussy. Amber responded moving down to her thighs. She spread her legs wider, gently guiding Amber's head to her pussy. Amber softly kissed her inner thighs, then spreading her pussy lips and gently licking her clit.

Lisa responded, "Mmmmmmmmmm! That feels nice. You're a fast learner."

Amber then slid two fingers into Lisa's dripping wet pussy and began fingering and licking her clit. She was breathing hard, moaning and moving her hips as Amber continued licking and fingering her.

Lisa said, "Slow down. You're going to make me cum too fast!"

Hearing that excited Amber and she brought Lisa to a nice orgasm.

As they snuggled on the bed, Lisa sense Amber was in deep thought.

"What are you thinking about? "Lisa asked.

Amber replied, " I wish Josh were here. I would have really like to have shared this wonderful experience with him being here."

Lisa realized how devoted she was to him. Lisa suggested to Amber that they should do a special surprise for Josh.

Phase 2 The Surprise

Amber knew Josh was working overtime. She texted him, asking him on his way home if he would pick her up from Lisa's. When Josh arrived, Amber suggested they have a drink with Lisa before they leave. She told Josh that the shower drain at their house was plugged up. She had put some drain cleaner down the drain but didn't know if it worked. Lisa told Josh he could take a shower here.

Josh said "OK." and went into the bathroom.

Lisa excitedly said, "Amber, it's showtime. Let's get ready!"

Josh finished his shower.

Josh called out, "Hey, there's no towels in here."

Lisa said, "Wait a minute. I will bring you one."

There was a knock on the bathroom door, he opened the door and what he saw left him speechless. Lisa and Amber were locked in an embrace. Lisa was wearing a black lace bra and panty lingerie outfit. Amber had on an eye popping royal blue lace bra and panty lingerie outfit. Josh was mesmerized and could not take his eyes off of the two women. They lead him to the bed; he sat on the bed as both women dried him off. Amber played one of Josh's favorite songs, Dressin' Up.

Lisa and her dance together seductively as they removed each other's lingerie,

Josh exclaimed, "I love it!", when he saw Amber's trimmed bush.

He picked her up and laid her on the bed. He pushed her legs open, kissed her trimmed pussy and licked her clit. Amber was loving it. Lisa moved in kissing Amber on the lips, neck, shoulder and breast. She then straddled Amber's face. After a few minutes Josh changed positions. Amber was now sitting on his face and Lisa was sucking his cock. With Josh licking her pussy and softly sucking her clit, it didn't take long before she had her orgasm. She then went over to Lisa.

Amber whispered, "It's ok. I want you to."

Amber then helped Lisa straddle Josh, guiding his hard cock into her. It had been a long time since she had a real cock in her. It felt wonderful, as she slid her wet pussy down Josh's cock. Lisa was grinding on him when she looked at him, she knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

Lisa said, "I want to feel you cum deep in my pussy!"

She tightens her pussy on his cock and moved her hips in a massaging motion. He grunted as he thrusted upward into her, shooting his load deep into her. Lisa feeling his hot cum in her triggered her own orgasm. Amber embraced Lisa, kissing her and then moved between her legs, licking her pussy as the mingled love juices dripped out of her.

Amber said, "You both taste so good! So sweet!"

As the three of them lay cuddling together, Lisa felt their emotional connection was getting stronger. There was no stopping her now.

Josh remarked, "You both are so unbelievably sexy and desirable. I'm so lucky to have you both."

Amber said, "You were right, Lisa. Wearing the lingerie made me feel so sexy and desirable."

Amber kissed her and gave her a big hug. Lisa smiled recalling their lingerie shopping episode.

The Shopping Episode.

A couple days before the plan surprise for Josh. Lisa told Amber that she should wear her sexiest lingerie for the surprise.

Amber said, "I don't have any. I'm not into lingerie."

"What do you mean? You must have something sexy." Lisa replied.

"Not really. I wear underwear that's comfortable."

"I'm taking you shopping." Remarked Lisa.

When they got to the lingerie shop, Lisa told Amber to go pick out what she likes. Lisa was curious to see what she would pick. Amber came back with several outfits.

Lisa said, "They're nice, but they're not going to cut it."

"Why not? I think they're sexy." Amber questioned.

"You have to show more skin. Remember you're dressing up for Josh."

"So, what do you have?"

Lisa said, "Because I have fair skin and red hair, black always does the trick. So, what's Josh's favorite color?"

"Blue"

"OK. I will pick out something sexy for you."

Lisa picked out a royal blue lace bra and panty lingerie set and a emerald green lingerie set.

"With your brown hair, you will look so hot with blue or green."

Amber shyly said, "I like them, but the panties are so little."

Lisa looked at Amber and knew why she was a little hesitant.

Lisa said, "We're getting both and I will help you with your hesitation. When you see Josh's reaction, it will make you feel so sexy and desirable."

When they arrived at Lisa's, she told Amber to undress in the bathroom. She sat her at the edge of the bathtub. Lisa preceded to trim her bush. She told Amber to shower and try on the lingerie again. The lingerie fit perfectly.

Lisa remarked, "You look so hot! Josh will love it."

Amber looked so hot; Lisa couldn't hold back. She embraced her, pushing her face first against the wall. She started kissing her neck reaching down pulling down Amber's panties. She began fingering her creamy pussy as she slowly and gently pushed Amber down until she was on all fours. Amber was enjoying it, when she felt a different sensation. Lisa was licking her ass. Initially she wanted to pull away, but the pleasurable sensation from her ass being licked and her pussy being fingered made her want more. Lisa wet her finger and slowly rub circles around Amber's ass. The sensation sent her over the edge.

Lisa asked, "Did you like it? Your ass was so nice that I couldn't resist."

Amber replied, "I never knew it could feel so good. I really like the sensation."

Lisa thought to herself, Amber is so smart at work mentoring her. Now she is the one mentoring Amber.

Phase 3 All in

Lisa could not believe how well her plan was working. She had introduced Amber and Josh to new sexual experiences. Her relationship with them had also progressed socially. Lisa had prior conversations with Amber about the Sybian.

She had asked if she used it solo. Amber stated that in the beginning she did use it solo, but enjoyed using it more with Josh. Now they have spontaneous sex regularly. They now use the Sybian on special occasions, birthdays, Valentine's Day, anniversary, date night, etc. It made the anticipation more exciting. Lisa knew her phase 3 plan would be a challenge. She wanted to join Amber and Josh on another Sybian rendezvous. She knew if she asked, they would always welcome her. Lisa felt it meant more to her relationship if they invited her. While on their regular lunch date, Amber told her that she and Josh really felt very comfortable with her and would like to include her more in their life.

Amber said, "Our anniversary is coming up and we want to invite you to help us celebrate. We really want you to come. Please say yes."

Lisa asked, "Is it a big party?"

"Nothing like that. Just the two of us. A nice dinner at our favorite restaurant."

"Yes. I love to help you celebrate your anniversary." Lisa replied.

Lisa thought her plan could not have worked out any better. Amber told Josh that Lisa will be joining them on their anniversary. Josh's original plan was to have a nice dinner and a hot rendezvous. Now that Lisa was joining them, he decided to do something special. Josh called Lisa asking to meet for coffee to discuss some details. Josh told her his special plan. He told her to save the date because he booked a suite at a luxury resort for their anniversary weekend. Josh confessed to Lisa that it's been a joy to have her in their life and that she brings out the best in both he and Amber. He hopes that their relationship will become even stronger. Lisa kissed Josh and gave him a big hug.

Lisa whispered, "I hope so too."

The weekend arrived and they drove to the resort, located at a winery. They checked in for one night, it was a luxury suite with king size bed and a jacuzzi tub in the bedroom. They all loved the room. The weather was hot, so they decided to go to the pool. Lisa wore a black bikini and Amber wore her red bathing suit. They went for a swim and Josh got out first and took a nap on the lounge chair. Later the girls got out of the pool and sat on the lounge chairs on either side of Josh.

Lisa asked, "What's up?"

Josh replied. "Nothing. Just relaxing."

Lisa said, "We will change that."

Lisa threw a towel over Josh's swim trunks and slid her hand under his trunks grabbing his cock. Amber laughed and giggled, smiling at Josh.

Josh said, "What the hell! There's people watching."

Both Amber and Lisa answered, "There's nobody watching!"

Amber then slipped her hand under the towel and stroked his cock. Lisa ducked her head under the towel and started sucking his cock as Amber kept watch. The girls took turns sucking his cock and keeping watch. Josh came as Amber sucked the cum out of him. The girls laughed and giggled as they gave each other a high five.

Josh remarked, "You girls are out of control."

They all laughed as they walk back to their room. The room had a giant shower, and they enjoyed a shower together. They dress for dinner; Amber wore a sexy little black dress and Lisa an elegant black cocktail dress.

Josh said, "Before we go. I have a little something for both of you. Turn around and close your eyes."

Josh placed something around each of their necks. He told them to open their eyes. Josh gave Amber a white pearl choker necklace and Lisa a black pearl chocker necklace.

Amber exclaimed, "It's beautiful. I love it. I love you so much."

Lisa's eyes teared up as she placed her hand on the necklace holding it against her neck.

Lisa said, "It's so precious. Thank you. I love it. "

They each kissed Josh, then a group embrace. Josh commented that they look gorgeous with their pearl choker necklaces complementing their black dresses. They proceeded to dinner. While alone in the elevator the girls showed Josh that they weren't wearing any panties.

"You girls are too much. I love it." Josh smiled.

The restaurant had a nice romantic atmosphere with music and dancing. After they finished dinner, they all danced together. During a slow dance they seductively danced together.

Amber commented, "I notice some people giving us some strange looks."

Josh remarked, "They're just jealous that I'm dancing with two beautiful women."

Lisa added, "We shouldn't care what they think. Let them stare."

Lisa then proceeded to passionately kiss Amber and then Josh. They decided it was time to leave. They rush back to their room anticipating what was next. Josh had brought the Sybian anticipating a hot rendezvous.

Lisa announced, "I have a gift for both of you."

She handed the gift to Amber. She tore the gift wrap and open the box. Lisa told them it was a Sybian attachment. The Triple Delight, gives clitoral, anal and g-spot simulation simultaneously. Everyone was excited. They all hurriedly got naked.

Amber embraced Josh kissing him passionately while Lisa was on her knees sucking his hard cock. Amber joined Lisa, licking and sucking his cock and balls. Lisa kissed him passionately as Amber was now deep throating him. The girls took turns deep throating him. Lisa took Josh real deep, his body tensed up releasing his load.

Josh excitedly announced, "Ready for a ride?"

Lisa said, "Amber. You're first. Let me get you ready!"

She pushed Amber on her back pushing her legs up and back. She licked her ass and fingered her pussy as Josh got the Sybian ready. Amber was wet and ready as Lisa helped her insert the Triple Delight. Josh slowly started with the vibration. Amber's eyes got really big with her mouth wide open but made no sound. She stayed like that enjoying the sensations, he increased the vibration, she started moaning. Josh started the rotation as he increased the vibration. Amber was beside herself as the pleasurable sensation overwhelmed her. Lisa embraced her kissing her neck and breast.

Amber exclaimed,"Ohhhh. My god! It feels soooooo good!"

She closed her eyes, threw her head back grunting as her orgasm took over her body. Josh watched as Amber's spasms subside just as they stopped, he turned on the vibration and rotation. He took her to where her facial expressions and sounds told him she was drowning in pleasure. Lisa was still in an embrace with Amber. She turned and looked at Josh.

"Let her ride for as long as she can take it."

It was so hot watching Amber as she was enjoying the waves of pleasure. She started panting uncontrollably, her face was sweating. No words could describe her facial expressions.

"I think she had enough."

He increased the vibration until she climaxed into Lisa's arms.

Amber smiled, "I came so hard! You're going to love it!"

Lisa gave Josh an inviting smile as she straddled the Sybian. Amber sat behind Lisa kissing her neck as she held her arms behind her back. Lisa was so excited that she started grinding her hips on the Triple Delight, even before Josh turned on the Sybian. Josh turned on the vibration. Lisa almost jumped out of her skin as he increased the vibration.

Lisa insisted, "I really like it! Give me more!"

Josh increased the vibration. She continued grinding her hips and quietly moaning. Lisa with her eyes closed was enjoying the sensation on her clit and ass. He knew the rotation would send her over the edge. Her breathing started to get faster, her moaning louder. He knew she was ready. He turned on the rotation, she was panting and groaning. He increased the rotation, as it hit her G-spot her orgasm took over. Lisa grunted and groaned as her body bucked and spasmed. Amber held on to her preventing her from falling off the Sybian. As she recovered, she opened her eyes and smiled making eye contact with Josh. He kissed her passionately as he turned the vibration and rotation back up taking her to another body shaking orgasm. As Lisa started to catch her breath Amber gave her a long deep passionate kiss. Josh again turned the vibration/ rotation up making Lisa come again. He kept her at full rotation as her body continued spasming making her orgasm last longer.

Lisa cried, " Oh, my god! I really came hard!"

As the girls lay recovering on the bed, Josh got the jacuzzi tub ready. They sat in the jacuzzi relaxing as they talked about the night's events. The girls thanked Josh for their beautiful necklaces.

Josh remarked, "It sure looked and sounded like you both really like the new toy. Believe me you both were so hot! "

"You really know just how to make us cum." Lisa confessed.

Amber giggled, "Of course he does. He practices with me."

Josh gazed at Amber and gave her a long deep kiss. He picked her up carrying her to the bed. He started massaging her feet and legs. He gently turned her onto her stomach. He kissed the back of her thighs and her beautiful ass cheeks. With his fingertips lightly touching her skin slowly running them along her back several times. He then kissed her shoulders and neck. Amber turned onto her back. Josh kissed her passionately then her neck and breast, gently sucking on her nipples. Again, with his fingertips lightly touching her skin, running them over her stomach down to her thighs. He did this several times. Amber melted under his touches and kisses. Kissing her passionately he moved his hand down to her pussy lightly rubbing her clit. She rolled him onto his back as they were still locked in an embraced. She reached down stroking his cock, gently massaging his balls. With her fingertips she gently rubbed the head of his cock making him squirm. He turned her onto her back as he moved between her wide-open legs. She guided him to her very wet pussy. Their eyes locked as he slowly entered her thrusting slow and shallow. He then thrushes deeper and faster. Amber grabbed his ass pulling him deep into her as she had a leg shaking orgasm. He continued to pound her until he shot his load deep in her. They snuggled together and realized that Lisa has been laying by them masturbating as she watched them making love. They both extended open arms inviting Lisa to cuddle with them. She joined them and they fall asleep.

Star41
Star41
9 Followers
12