Women's Stress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Lisa was awakened by Amber kissing her neck. Josh whispered in her ear.

"We didn't forget about you."

He kissed her as Amber moved between her legs, licking and kissing her clit and pussy. Josh turned Lisa putting her on all fours. He kissed her lower back and ass cheeks while Amber light ran her fingers along Lisa's back several times. Josh fondled her breast gently pinching her nipples. They knew Lisa's body was now highly sensitive. Amber kissed her and looked at her as Josh entered her. Lisa gasped as he slowly thrust into her. He started thrusting faster going deeper with each thrust. He pushed her down on to her elbows as he grabbed her hips. He pounded her balls deep with every thrust.

Lisa exclaimed, "Oh my god! That's deep! Yesssss! Fuck me deep!"

Lisa dropped her head on the bed as she grunted with every deep thrust. Grabbing the sheets, she was overcome with pleasure as she came hard. He also came releasing his hot load deep in her.

They all were sad that the weekend was ending. Josh told the girls that he planned a picnic before they would head back home. The picnic site was scenic location on a hillside overlooking the vineyard. They thanked Lisa for joining them to celebrate their anniversary.

Amber and Josh confused to Lisa that they found their relationship with her very unique. They told her that they are in a monogamous relationship and very devoted to each other. Their world changed when Amber met Lisa. Amber said she felt a real connection with her. She saw how vulnerable and alone Lisa was during her time in need. They made the decision to leave their comfort zone to give her the support she needed. It was the first time they had ever let anyone into their personal life. As they got to know her better, their relationship with her grew stronger romantically and socially. Lisa had introduced them to new sexual experiences that they happily embraced. They never thought they could have such an emotional connection with Lisa. They said it felt so right and they wanted to share their love with her. They wanted Lisa to be part of their life. For Amber and Josh their relationship with Lisa was very unexpected.

Lisa told them she also had a confession. She told them that her life has never been easy. She always felt undeserving of anything good and was always lonely. She was in several relationships but never felt loved nor did she love them. She came to the conclusion that she was a failure when it came to love. When she met Amber, she felt a strong connection. She said that Amber made her feel special mentoring her. When she had her problems at work she felt like a worthless failure. When Amber and Josh supported her in her time of need, she knew she wanted a relationship with them. She made it her mission to build a romantic and emotional connection with both of them. She said they made her feel wanted and loved. It was something she had never experienced ever in her life. She told them that she loves both of them and is totally committed to their relationship. For Lisa, this was the relationship that she had craved for her whole life. Lisa broke down cried as they hugged each other. They made a toast to their future. As they drove home.

Josh commented, "By the way Lisa. When is your birthday?"

12