Women's Studies 201 Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls learn new positions as Lynn becomes a sexual model.
3.7k words
4.57
7.2k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story deals with women's bodily functions so if that offends you, please read no further. All characters are 18 or over.]

Once again, Lynn Owens and Marcia Jaspers, sophomores in Prof. Kate Sullivan's Women's Studies 201 class, were surprised by the direction the next session of the class took. Professor Sullivan stood at the front of the lecture hall today, which was itself unusual, because she usually never appeared until the exact start of the hour.

She was also more put together in her clothing. Today she wore a rich cream-colored blouse and a smart navy skirt, with sheer seamed hose and polished burgundy pumps. Her hair was also up, which was a major change from her standard youthful ponytail.

But the biggest surprise was her having five male students seated in the comfortable chairs in a row near the front where Prof. Sullivan normally had placed five of the women in the class who had reported to her that they were menstruating at that time.

"You'll see that in place of our regular seating of five Menstruators up here," she explained, "I have invited five men who are taking my class that teaches men about women. You will see how I will use them to explain some important points about how men differ from women—the less obvious differences rather than the fact that they have penises and we have developed breasts, vaginas, and vulvas. I will begin with the basic anatomy, however."

She then moved over to where the men were sitting and invited them to take down and remove their trousers and undershorts. Each of them did so and they all were sitting in varied clothing above their waists: sweaters, sweatshirts, and one man in a tie and jacket. He had taken off the jacket.

The row of seats was sufficiently elevated that the women in the class could readily discern the men's penises and to some extent, their scrotal sacs.

Prof. Sullivan asked the first, a blonde-haired boy named Jamie Kennison, to stand. She then came in front of him and pointed to his penis.

"As most of you know, men pee through their penises and also penetrate a woman's vagina with their penis when they have sex with a woman," Prof. Sullivan began. "You can see that most of the men's penises here are flaccid now." She began to stroke Jamie's organ lightly and saw it gradually expand and became erect. It looked to be about seven or inches in length.

"Penises vary in length and girth just as vaginas can be wider or deeper and yes, tighter than others," she went on. "You can observe that Jamie's penis is now erect, or as many would say, hard," the professor observed.

"This is the state required for a man to engage in intercourse, so that he is hard enough to press the penis into a woman's vagina," she explained further.

"Would you say that you need to be hard to have sex with a woman vaginally?" she asked Jamie.

"Yes, Ma'am," he answered without showing any emotion.

"Is it hard for you to pee when your penis is erect?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," he stated. "I usually would let it go down a little so I can bend it to make sure I pee into the urinal or toilet."

She went over to the next man, Larry Vance.

"Are you oriented toward sex with women or men?" she asked.

"I have had sex with women," he responded, "but I now prefer it with men."

"Have you been penetrated anally?" she asked him.

"Yes," he said.

"By a man or a woman?" she queried.

"Both," he answered, not smiling.

"Do you have a preference?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, and this time followed that brief answer by adding, "I prefer men now because I have deeper feelings for them, and I like having part of someone inside me. With women, being pegged with either a strap-on or dildo does not provide the same satisfaction."

Now Prof. Sullivan turned to the class. "I have told these young men that everything we discuss here is in strict confidence. So, they will not say anything to anyone about what they say or do, and what they hear or see you doing or saying. Does everyone understand that? Raise your hands if you do."

Everyone present, male and female, raised a hand.

"Good," she said. "Now, women, do you prefer a penis or a dildo or strap-on if you engage in anal intercourse?"

"Who prefers a penis?" she began the inquiry.

About half the room raised their hands.

"And who prefers a dildo or strap-on or even a plug or Bardex?"

Again, about a half of the women raised their hands.

She called on a woman named Roberta Taylor to explain her preference. Roberta rose so she could be seen and said, "I prefer a strap-on or dildo or sometimes a butt plug because I am lesbian."

She sat down and Prof. Sullivan called on the woman next to her, Candace Miller.

Candace answered her by saying, "I don't like anal at all, so I opt always for a penis in my vagina."

The men were still standing. Prof. Sullivan moved to the next, third man, Peter Willis. She bent down and felt him under his scrotum which was pinkish red and although covered with hair, was quite visible to the class.

"Where are you most sexually sensitive?" she asked.

"Three places, Professor," he responded with a smile: "the glans of my penis, the base of my scrotum, and inside my rectum where my prostate presses in."

"What about the shaft of your penis?" she now inquired.

"It feels great if you run your finger (not mine) slowly and gently up to the tip," he said coolly.

"What about the area between your scrotum and anus—known as the taint informally?" she asked.

"It feels nice when stroked, Professor, but not as good as under my scrotum or in my rear hole," he responded.

Next was a very handsome junior named Art Patterson. Prof. Sullivan posed a question to him: "Do you have a regular girlfriend, and if you do, do you have sex regularly?"

Art grinned and answered that he did and that they did have sex often. "I'm answering, Professor," he added, "because she's not in your class here."

Everyone chuckled at his answer. So did Prof. Sullivan. But then she asked him one he may not have anticipated.

"Do you enjoy having sex with her when she has her period?" the professor asked, also with a smile.

The very self-assured Art showed hi surprise by both blushing and slowing his response.

"If you'll re-assure me that this is all confidential among this group," he said, "then I'll answer."

"Yes," said Prof. Sullivan.

"I love period sex," Art replied, "and I love going down on her when she's on."

A deep intake of breath could be heard in the room.

"You understand, girls," Prof. Sullivan then lectured, "some men, and not just Art, do enjoy sex during your period and even like to satisfy you orally."

Now she turned to the men, who were still standing, and spoke quietly: "I would like you now to put on those latex pants I gave each of you before we started. They turned their backs to the women in the class and stepped into and pulled up pairs of black latex pants. These looked a bit like full-sized panties, but they had an open ring in the lower center front, and the men all realized that they needed to put their penis through this hole.

So, when they turned around the women were quite surprised to see all the men with their penises poking out through the hole of the panties.

"How does this make you feel?" Prof. Sullivan asked Jamie and Larry.

Jamie answered first, "Vulnerable, Ma'am."

Larry said then, "It makes me feel you could come by and slap my cock or even use a strap or something."

"You feel exposed and vulnerable," she summarized their responses.

"Now suppose I told you that I was going to ask one of the women here to come up and snap her finger on your shaft, or strike the glans with a soft whip?"

"I would feel totally afraid and fearful of how much it would hurt," Jamie volunteered.

"It would be painful just to have to contemplate that happening," Larry replied.

"I brought up this point," Prof. Sullivan now said to the class, "because now you understand that men's sexual organs are vulnerable in some ways more than yours' are. Just as it is high unwise for any punishment to be applied to a man's penis, it should neither be given on or in the vulva, as the organs are quite likely to be injured. For example, if a woman's Bartholin's gland is struck, it is likely to expand into a large, painful blister. This will make any woman very uncomfortable just as a stroke with a strap or cane on a penis will injure the man and perhaps damage blood vessels and erectile tissue."

"Let's move on," she said, noting that since they donned the panties, each man now had an erection. "I don't want to embarrass you, gentlemen," she continued, "but notice how each man's penis is erect and you can see how they can readily insert themselves into your vagina."

"Now I will ask for a volunteer to engage with one of the men," she said, turning back to her class.

Lynn Owens raised her hand, as she had wanted to get noticed here, especially since people would know her but couldn't speak about what they knew unless they wanted to risk incurring Prof. Sullivan's promised sanctions. Lynn's blonde hair shook as she stood and raised her hand.

"Yes," Prof. Sullivan said, pointing to Lynn. "Come up here then."

"I'm going to have one or two of the men demonstrate positions for having sexual intercourse," she announced. "I assume you are willing to engage with them."

Lynn's face did blush deeply, but she gamely answered, "Yes, Professor."

Kate Sullivan now told her that she would not disrobe her but only to the extent necessary for them to engage. She had Lynn lie, on her back, on top of a large high table that was in the room for scientific demonstrations. Then she had Lynn bend her knees and spread her legs.

Prof. Sullivan then had her lift her bottom so she could slip off Lynn's white cotton panties. Lynn now sat there bared beneath her skirt which was now up over her knees. She was lying so the class faced her side.

With Lynn's knees still bent so her legs were spread with her knees thus raised, Prof. Sullivan helped Peter to lift himself onto the edge of the table between Lynn's feet and gradually let himself down on her put supporting himself on his arms so he did not press down on her. Both remained clothed above the waist and Lynn's skirt was still on but raised halfway up her thighs.

Prof. Sullivan now said, "Peter, now slowly and gently let your penis penetrate Lynn's vaginal opening. Normally, you both would want to assure yourselves of adequate lubrication, but I can see that Lynn is quite wet already. If she hadn't been, you would move in between her legs and service her labia and vaginal opening with your tongue. If she preferred that you instead applied lube to your penis, then that is what you should do. Some women find oral attention between their legs."

Peter now did just what she had told him to do and pressed his penis gently into Lynn.

"How does that feel, Peter?" Prof. Sullivan asked.

"It feels like I'm going in quite far, very deep," he answered.

"You are," she said, "this is called the flex position and allows for deep penetration of the vagina. You do need to be careful you do not go too far and hit her cervix at the end of the vaginal canal."

Then she asked Lynn how it felt, "Wonderful, professor. He's so completely filling me."

Prof. Sullivan now told Peter to withdraw and summoned Jamie to take his place. Jamie came over and took off the latex panties. It took him a bit to maneuver his penis back through the hole in the panties first.

Now Prof. Sullivan had Lynn sit up while Jamie lay down on his back.

She instructed Lynn to mount him facing his head and to insert his penis in her vagina as she lowered herself so she could slide down onto his penis. Lynn did this and said, "Wow, that really pokes me where I feel it! Good poking, I mean!"

"How does it feel for you, Jamie?" Prof. Sullivan asked.

"Very nice, Professor," he responded with a smile.

"And for you, Lynn?" she asked.

Lynn responded with a clear "yes" and said to herself that this was definitely something she was very pleased to have volunteered for.

Lynn was then directed to pull herself up and off and turn round so that she was now facing Jamie's feet.

"Do the same thing and insert his penis as you then slide down on it," she ordered.

"How does that feel for both of you?" the professor asked.

"Great," said Jamie.

"Really nice," Lynn replied.

"I'm going to ask you to get up now, Lynn, and then you can also stand, Jamie," Prof. Sullivan informed them.

Both stood and Lynn's skirt fell while Jamie was standing bare below the waist, his penis dripping with his precum and what Lynn had secreted since they had not had sex long enough for either of them to cum.

Prof. Sullivan let Jamie recover his underpants and trousers. Then she spoke to them as well as to the class as a whole.

"These positions where Jamie was on his back and Lynn first faced him as she lowered herself onto his penis and then faced his feet are the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions," she explained. "As I indicated, the flex position is a variation on the classic missionary but allows for deeper penetration."

Prof. Sullivan then turned to the men and told them they could get dressed. When they had, she thanked all of them and again promised that no one would ever mention or discuss what had taken place at the class. She smiled as they filed out.

"Very well, ladies," she began her discussion. "I want each of you to discuss what you saw here today with your roommate or whoever is your partner for this class. Then each of you will prepare a short paper for me analyzing what you felt was important that you learned about the male body today and how you reacted to the demonstration of each position. This paper need not be long, but it must be sufficient to provide me with a good picture of what you learned. I would prefer that you used the kinds of terms I employed today but I do not mind if you use as descriptive such words as cock, prick, cunt, pussy, and fucking. I expect each of you to submit your paper by campus e-mail to me by tomorrow night at 9:00 P.M."

She allowed them a chance to ask questions.

One dark-haired girl, Allison Dunworthy, raised her hand, and when recognized, asked without any suggestion of sarcasm, whether the professor recommended any of those positions.

Prof. Sullivan turned toward her and responded, "They are all good. It depends on how they feel to you. The aim of this class is to expose you to different approaches to sex as well as to explore how your body functions. So, I would suggest you experiment with them. And with everything else we cover here as well."

Everyone then filed out and Marcia couldn't wait until the two returned to their room to ask Lynn what it had been like having those two guys in her quim.

"Omigosh, Marcia," Lynn exuded when they were by themselves, "it was so delightful that I forgot about being embarrassed. Maybe one of those guys will call me sometime. And the Professor was really great, I thought, in letting me keep my skirt on since I could fuck without having to lift it. I even felt sorry for those guys having to strip below the waist and then put their cocks through that hole! Wouldn't you have felt vulnerable?"

"Oh well," Marcia smiled, "I guess I can't, not having one."

Lynn took her in her arms as they walked into their room.

Then she grinned back and ventured, "Darling, would you like to clean up my naughty pussy now, with your tongue?"

"I can think of nothing better," the dark-haired Marcia shot back to her blonde roomie.

"Do you think I was very naughty?" Lynn persisted in playfully asking Marcia.

"No, sweetie," Marcia grinned, "because what you did was under the direct supervision of Prof. Sullivan. You have the rarely true excuse of participating in a scientific endeavor."

Marcia then went between Lynn's spread legs and started licking and sucking at Lynn's vaginal opening. She found the taste of her roommate's quim surprisingly nice—pleasantly spicy with the mixture of Lynn's secretions and the two men's cum.

Both women relaxed, although Lynn was near orgasm from Marcia's ministrations. She had a very joyous cum and Marcia felt her discharge tasted even sweeter.

Eventually Lynn stood and lifted Marcia, a bit weary from her oral servicing, up from the bed. Marcia looked at Lynn in the eye and said, "Darling, I need to use the toilet. I'd love it if you would watch me and maybe clean me after."

"Do you think we will be able to use what we're doing now for Prof. Sullivan in the papers we have to write by tomorrow night?" Lynn asked.

"Oh, I do think we can," Marcia rejoined. She led the way to their bathroom where she went to the trouble of unhooking and unzipping her skirt, then pulling her panties down and sitting on the toilet seat. She sat quite up toward the front so that her roommate would have a good view of her forthcoming pee stream, and then be in a perfect position for Lynn to clean her orally.

Marcia had lost some of her inhibitions about peeing in front of someone else, probably because she and Lynn had become close. She didn't think of them as an item, but as good friends. Then she felt her pee moving down her urethra and it started in fits and starts before pouring out of her tiny peehole in a steady stream. It did continue for quite some time, leading Lynn to comment that Marcia must have been holding it in for a good while.

The release of her pee-filled bladder did make Marcia feel much more comfortable. Her flow slowed and finally ended. Lynn looked ready to move between Marcia's nicely-shaped thighs to lick her roommate's quim clean if not dry. But then Marcia told her to wait a moment.

She took a deep breath and said, "Sweetie, I now feel like I'm ready to do Number Two. How do you feel about including that in your clean-up assignment?"

Lynn smiled and said she was ready for it, but she hoped Marcia would turn round so Lynn might see at close view how Marcia's bowel movement would emerge.

Marcia responded, turning her still soppy front that slicked down her dark brown pubic triangle round so that now Lynn gazed upon her nice full, curvy bottom cheeks. Lynn watched intently as Marcia's little anal rosette began to open and pooch out as the dark tip of her bowel movement began to slide toward the anal ring and emerge from her rectum.

"Wow, Marsh," Lynn exclaimed, "I love the way your poo is coming out so solid and firm and regular." As she spoke, the long piece of Marcia's movement had stretched way out, more than seven inches, and was touching the surface of the water in the bowl. Marcia felt the excretion and it made her feel good and cleaned out. The last part slipped out and ended as it began in a pointed tip.

She lifted her bottom off the toilet seat so that Lynn could look in the bowl and approach her welcome task. Lynn did look and said that Marcia's turd was fantastic in its solidity and length. Then she bent forward and applied her lips to licking Marcia's rear hole clean.

She realized that Marcia had made a very smooth turd which had not broken off or left much residue at all around her cute little anus. Lynn licked and it did taste musty to her and had that characteristic unpleasant smell that she had always associated with shit.

Then she suggested that Marcia turn round so that Lynn could clean her front. Lynn found the taste of Marcia's quim much more enticing. There was the slight tanginess of Marcia's salty pee that Lynn tasted, but she liked the feeling of licking Marcia's labia and pushing her tongue into Marcia's vagina. Marcia, for her part, was feeling just marvelous from Lynn's attentions.

It did not take her long—right after Lynn's tongue grazed her now rather protuberant clit—to go into a prolonged orgasm. Lynn stayed attached to her quim and swallowed the juices that came upon Marcia's orgasm. Her face was now wet with Marcia's liquid output.

12