Women's Studies 201 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took some toilet tissue and wiped herself from way at the top of her quim down through her vulva and on to her anus. She looked at the paper after wiping and saw that it was wet but not stained from pee or shit. It was a very relaxing feeling she now felt after her very delightful climax.

"So, Lynnie," she said, "I do think we each can write up our reaction here to the class quite nicely and Prof. Sullivan will likely enjoy what we submit."

Lynn nodded her assent and asked Marcia if she was ready to get up from the toilet because Lynn now needed to do her business.

"You don't have to clean me, love," she smiled, "because you already had done so much to make me feel so nice and now, I feel so clean. Even when I pee, and that's all I need to do right now, I still feel clean, through and through. Just like the ads always say: 'fresh'."

12