Women's Studies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I asked, slightly annoyed. "Both of you now?"

"Hey, I thought you loved it when we teamed up on you," Kennedy said slyly as she smacked my ass in my jeans.

"It's usually a lot more fun than this," I muttered.

"Are you both going to sit around and talk all day, or are we going to go see the beach?" Abigail asked as she tied the bottoms of her dark blue bikini.

She was right. We were in party paradise. Thankfully Kennedy let it go for now, but I was sure it wasn't the last she had to say on the subject. By the time we fished our suits out of our bags, Abigail was already ready and waiting on us, kicking her foot anxiously as she sat on the edge of the bed.

It was a little nerve wracking for me, putting on a bikini. I had the breasts to more than fill one now, which made me nearly giddy as I stared down into my ample cleavage, but it was the bottoms that had me on edge.

I had gotten used to wearing jeans or leggings that hugged my form, but a bikini was so much smaller. I spent over five minutes in the bathroom adjusting myself and tweaking my gaff to make sure I looked just as ladylike as my friends. I twisted and turned, bending myself in front of the mirror to check and recheck, and even though nothing showed, I still wasn't comfortable leaving the room. Finally, I decided to wear some jean shorts over my bottoms.

"About damn time!" Kennedy said hopping up from the couch as I returned.

I quickly dove into my bag and pulled out a pair of faded shorts.

"I thought we talked about this," Kennedy said sternly. "You look fine. Better than fine, you look spectacular. Stop hiding!" she finished, a slight pleading in her voice.

"Come on!" I pouted. "Why are you so gung-ho about this?"

"Because you deserve the chance to be yourself, even if we have to force you," Kennedy finished with an evil smile. "Now, if you put those on, I swear to God I'll strip you down and drag you by the hair to the beach naked!"

"You look fine," Abigail cut in kindly. "I can't see a thing. I promise."

"Don't coddle her!" Kennedy said holding out a finger to Abigail.

It took some work, but I finally convinced Kennedy, with Abigail's help, to allow me to at least wear a semi-transparent wrap around my waist. It didn't cover much, and with its diaphanous fabric you could still see a lot, but just the feeling of the cloth on my butt and thighs had a soothing effect on my nerves.

The walk through the hotel and down to the beach had me on edge the whole way. As the three of us walked side by side, nearly every man, and most of the women around us took notice. I felt like all the people watching could see what I was hiding, and I told Kennedy as much.

"They're staring because of your sweet little ass," Kennedy said, her hand sliding down my back to give it a soft pat, then letting it linger on my curves.

We spent most of the day out by the beach sunbathing and drinking beers from a tin bucket filled with ice, conveniently provided by one of the hotel employees. Kennedy even convinced us to go topless with her. I was surprised that Abigail joined us. It wasn't as if she had much of a choice though, with Kennedy stealing her top as we were applying extra strength sun block to her delicate porcelain skin. The surprising part was how little of a fight she put up before giving in.

Myself, I figured that I'd spent enough money on my new breasts that it would've been a shame not to let them see the world. Besides, all of my worries at the moment were directed below my waist.

I felt a mix of emotions when I first removed my top. Excitement, exhilaration, and anxiety. I didn't know when it happened, but I had developed feminine modesty. I had been shirtless as Alex many times, but for Lexi, this was a first, and it was a bit overwhelming in the beginning.

With our near naked state, and Kennedy's insistence to be the one to apply the lotion, it was incredibly surprising that our little day by the beach didn't turn pornographic. There was however a good while where I had to stay on my stomach with my thighs pressed tightly together following a very thorough application by Kennedy that involved her fingers slipping beneath the back of my bikini bottoms to massage my tiny pucker.

The first few times I caught someone looking, my heart raced, and my hands itched to cover myself, but as the day went on that feeling became less and less. The only time I truly felt like covering myself was when a group of guys came by and tried to chat us up. It was kind of creepy the way they talked to our breasts with lumps in their shorts.

Before they could slide from casual conversation to pick up line, Abigail told them to piss off, which they did to my delight, and relief. For the most part though, everyone else just left us to ourselves, and despite that one occurrence, it was an extremely relaxing day.

As the sun began to set, we finally made it back to our hotel room to collapse into bed exhausted. With the steady beers, coupled with the sun sapping away our energy, we fell asleep easily on top of the fluffy comforters. A few hours later we woke to a darkened sky and the distant sounds of loud music, feeling refreshed and ready for a little more fun before officially calling it a night.

After slipping on our little black dresses and sexy heels, we took a walk a few blocks away to one of the quieter bars in the vicinity. It was a nice little place called Los Gringos with an open-air beach vibe. There were probably thirty or so people there, but it was surprisingly laid back, especially for spring break. We slid up to the bar and ordered a round of shots and beers, and proceeded to settle in.

"Where did you hear about this place?" I asked Abigail.

"I called downstairs while you two were spending all that time in the shower without me," Abigail replied.

"You could have joined us," Kennedy admonished. "Don't put that blame on us."

"I wasn't doing anything of the sort!" she lied.

Not wanting to make something out of nothing, I changed the subject. "What do you guys want to do while we're here?" I asked. "We haven't really talked about it."

"I thought we were going to be wasted twenty-four-seven by the beach," Kennedy offered. "It sounds like a solid plan."

"Really?" Abigail asked. "You fly thousands of miles to drink and laze around in the sun? We had all of that back in Arizona."

"Not the beach," Kennedy countered. "Noooo beaches in Arizona."

"You know what I mean," Abigail scoffed, before offering, "We could go and see some of the Mayan ruins."

"That could be fun," I said, taking a sip of my beer. "My sister told me about these caves you can only reach from underwater, and she said that there are some amazing hidden waterfalls," I added

"I did see a brochure for skydiving in the hotel lobby," Kennedy said, perking up a bit. "That sounds like a lot of fun."

"There is no way I'm jumping out of a plane," I said, heading off that train of thought before it could get going.

"Me either," Abigail agreed. "Let's try to stick to things that couldn't just as easily kill us all."

There were some arguments on what we all wanted to do, but in the end, Abigail and I did prevail on one topic. No skydiving. Sure, it sounded fun, in a scary it could kill you kind of way, but if I was going to do it, I would much prefer doing it in a country that I knew would have strict safety protocols about such things. Besides, dying would seriously ruin this vacation.

After our first drinks were gone, a fresh round of fruity cocktails arrived in front of us.

"We didn't order these," Abigail told the bartender.

"Courtesy of the three gentlemen in the back," he said gesturing to a group of guys standing by a long table situated along the back wall.

"Should we accept these?" Abigail asked, leaning in to whisper.

"Of course we can," Kennedy said scooping up one for herself. "We earned them."

"How exactly did we earn them?" Abigail asked.

"We're hot," she said taking a sip of her donated drink. "That takes a lot of work, you know."

"She's got a point," I said taking up a drink for myself and raising it to the guys watching us from across the bar.

Before, I would have said being a hot girl was easy. I had always thought it was just one of those lucky genetic things, but I knew the truth now. You could have all the right assets, and if you didn't put in the effort, you would merely just be okay-looking. Seeing the two of us enjoying our drinks, Abigail finally picked up the remaining one and gave a shy smile to the guys as she took a sip. They really were quite delicious. Not long after, they came over to talk to us.

"Hi, I'm Jake," said the one with the short black hair. "This is Zach," he said patting his buddy with blond hair and blue eyes on the shoulder, "And that right there is Trevor," he finished motioning to the largest one in the group.

Trevor seemed to be built like a tank with his broad shoulders and burly arms. I didn't know a thing about him, but I knew for damn sure he didn't look like a Trevor. Zach on the other hand fit his name in my opinion. He was the shortest of the three, only a couple of inches taller than Abigail or Kennedy, and he was muscular but lean, whereas Jake was just plain chiseled.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Jake," Kennedy said, offering him her hand to shake. "I'm Kennedy. This little hottie right here is Abigail," she said gesturing to Abigail between us, "and the little sex kitten on the end there is Lexi," she finished, making me blush.

"Now that the introductions are out of the way..." Kennedy said, sizing up Jake and his Adonis-like physique. "What can we do for you gentleman?"

"I...Well...Um..." he began.

It seemed being put on the spot like that was a new one for him. Usually a drink and in introduction were enough for most guys to slide into conversation, but Kennedy's question had him back on his heels. I could see the wheels turning in his head as he sought for a reason that didn't make him look like a jackass. We thought you were hot and want to sleep with you? Yeah, that was pretty much all the thought he'd put into it when he made his approach. I couldn't help but fight back giggles as I watched him scramble.

"We're total losers," Trevor spoke up, making a move. "It's hard enough just hanging out with each other, it's that bad. We figured you would be better company than each other," he said smiling.

We were silent for a moment, taking in his bold move, before Kennedy finally pronounced, "That'll do! Pull up a stool."

I could almost feel the collective sigh as they realized they weren't being rejected, and it caused a small thrill knowing what kind of effect we had on men.

"So, I assume you're on spring break?" Jake asked as he signaled the bartender for another round of drinks. "Where do you go to school?"

"Mayweather," Kennedy replied coolly.

"Mayweather?" Jake replied. "Don't think I've ever heard of it."

"It's in Arizona," Kennedy added.

"We're in Arizona too, U of A," Zach jumped in.

"I've heard of Mayweather," Trevor said. "It's that all girls college, isn't it?"

"That's the one," Kennedy sighed.

"That must be fun...no guys..." Jake grinned.

"You make it sound awful," Abigail interjected. "It's not a convent. They don't lock us in or anything. We can come and go whenever we want, just all the students are girls."

"I don't think I would be able to handle an all guys school," Jake said shaking his head.

"Bet you wouldn't be able to go on living if there weren't coed showers, huh?" Trevor ribbed him causing all of us to laugh.

"Don't knock shower time," Kennedy interjected. "There's some good stuff going on in there!"

It became a little too quiet for a moment as the guys probably tried to imagine exactly what she meant.

"So... now you're all thinking about us naked in the shower," I said.

"Please, they were thinking about that before they even came over here," Abigail piped in with an only slightly nervous smile.

"We were," Trevor admitted, shrugging his shoulders coolly.

"Dude, not cool," Jake said.

"Come on, you couldn't shut up about how totally hot those girls are!" he said quoting him, then winking to Kennedy. "Especially the one with the red hair."

"Jack ass," Jake muttered, pissed.

"You like my hair, huh?" Kennedy grinned as she twirled a few strands in her fingers. She absolutely loved the byplay, as well as the attention.

Jake looked quite flustered. He must have been wondering if Trevor had completely ruined his chances or not.

"You might have a shot," Kennedy said, looking him up and down. "Let's talk about dick sizes."

Fluid sprayed from Abigail's mouth at Kennedy's blatant comment, and I was thankful we weren't near an open flame. Jake's mouth opened and closed, not making a sound as he tried to wrap his head around what Kennedy just said. I knew she was just fucking with him, but this was a whole new level.

"Well, this is awkward," Zach said after another moment of silence. "How about a game of Beer Pong? Guys against girls?"

"I don't know..." Abigail said unsure.

"You're not afraid of losing, are you?" Zach smiled. "Besides, there really are no losers in beer pong."

Abigail seemed a little uncertain about the challenge as she looked to me.

"Afraid of losing?" I scoffed. "We would destroy you."

"Oh ho!" he laughed, looking to his friends, amused. "Cocky, aren't you?"

"You have no idea," Kennedy blurted out uncontrollably, causing Abigail to choke on her drink as she tried not to laugh.

Jake looked at my two friends skeptically and then back to me. "I don't get it."

The things Kennedy had said to me earlier had been flowing through my brain for a while now, and there really wasn't a reason to hide anything here. No one knew who I was, and in one short week I would never see any of these people again. "What she means, is that I have a penis," I stated evenly after taking a deep drink for courage.

"That's funny!" he laughed lightly, letting his eyes scrutinize me further. I could tell he was looking for any hint that what I said was true, but unless he had x-ray vision, and could see through my little black dress and panties, then there wasn't a chance. Besides, my round breasts and cleavage were too distracting for him, it seemed.

"If you say so," I shrugged, letting my boobs bounce for him. "So, are you ready to lose, or what?" I gestured toward the table.

"So how are we doing this?" Kennedy asked, stepping up to the table. "There are three of us..."

"The same way as doubles, but with three people instead of two," Jake said. "Just try not to get so drunk you forget the order."

"Fat chance of that!" I laughed. "After we're done kicking your asses, we'll make sure and call you a cab to drive you home."

"You know, you talk a lot of shit for such a small girl," he said.

"Big things come in small packages!" Kennedy shot, giggling hysterically towards the end.

I knew she was only having a bit of fun, but with every little comment I felt my cheeks flush a little bit more.

These guys weren't bad at this. What was surprising though, was how good Abigail was. She had never played Beer Pong before, but nearly every throw she made landed in a cup. Kennedy was a different story, which was also amusing. With her tomboyish attitude, I'd have thought she would've been better. After the third game, Kennedy and Jake called it quits, leaving Abigail and I to finish them off, and after the fifth we were well and truly drunk. We stood victorious, but only barely. They say it's the game you can't lose for a reason.

"Best out of seven?" Zach pleaded. "We can't stop now!"

"Not tonight boys," Abigail said shaking her head. "One more game and we won't be able to make it back to our hotel. You can, however, ask me to dance," she said without the slightest hint of shyness in those playful eyes.

"Hell yes!" Zach breathed.

Before the words were fully out of his mouth, Abigail grabbed the front waistband of his shorts and pulled him along behind her to a clear space on the floor.

"I guess it's just you and me," Trevor said, casually moving closer.

"It appears so," I replied absentmindedly.

He was pretty hunky, and I couldn't deny the pull his strong arms had on my eyes, but I was more interested in Abigail and her new carefree attitude she was adopting. I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"What was that?" I asked, barely catching something Trevor said.

"I said you're beautiful," he repeated, blushing slightly, and losing some of his smoothness from earlier.

I wanted to say something. I wanted to tell him that I wasn't lying when I said that I had a cock between my legs. I didn't want him to waste his time on me, or say anything that he might be embarrassed about later. Seeing how nervous he was, having a hard time even keeping eye contact now, I couldn't.

"Thank you," I murmured, embarrassed for him, and myself for not having the nerve to completely shut him down.

For myself, the rest of the night was an exercise in tedium. Trevor was a gorgeous man, and interesting as well, and it took real effort not to let myself get swept up in our conversations. So, with all of my willpower summoned, I tried to remain friendly but distant, keeping myself as monosyllabic as possible without ruining it for my friends.

Speaking of friends, Kennedy and Abigail were having a blast. From the vantage of our table, I couldn't be sure, but I had the strongest suspicion that Abigail had her hand down the front of Zach's shorts as they made out on the dance floor, and Kennedy was shamelessly rubbing her ass all over Jake.

*** *** ***

"Fuck!" Abigail cursed drunkenly as she pressed a hand to her mound through her dress. "I'm so horny right now."

Midnight had come and gone, and we were riding the elevator back up to our room.

"You're such a cock block," Abigail mumbled, frustrated.

"Would you have really done it?" Kennedy asked. "Fuck him, I mean."

"I would have done something," Abigail sighed as she rubbed her thighs together sensuously.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I could have just come back by myself."

From Abigail's silence, I was sure she was wishing the same thing. I felt bad for having killed what looked like a promisingly pleasurable night for the both of them, but it had already been a long day and gently dodging Trevor's endearing advances had left me feeling frustrated and worn out.

As soon as we entered our room, I made a beeline for the bathroom. All of the alcohol had chosen this moment to run right through me. After washing up, I exited the bathroom and was greeted by a beautiful sight. Abigail was completely nude, sitting on the edge of the bed while Kennedy, still fully clothed sat on her knees on the floor, eagerly licking her pussy. Abigail had two fistfuls of Kennedy's hair in her hands as she held her in place.

"I love your fucking tongue," Abigail moaned.

I watched for a few minutes as Abigail's tight little body writhed around in pleasure before I was finally noticed.

"You like what you see?" Abigail asked, in a much better mood now that her needs were being satisfied.

"You know I do," I replied, not feeling frustrated for the first time since the night started.

She crooked a finger, and in seconds I had my dress up over my head and on the floor. I climbed up onto the bed with her, and her hand dove straight for the growing bulge in my panties, freeing me. Without a word, she wrapped her lips around my stiffening cock and took me all the way in.

This was one of my favorite things. Kennedy might have been the wild adventurous one that pushed me to my limits, but the sight of Abigail, her sweet innocent face, with her lips wrapped around my cock; very few things turned me on more.