Women's Studies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah-hem," I cleared my throat after a few long moments. I loved the way he looked at me, but I needed more.

His eyes quickly snapped away from my body to my face, and seeing my smile, he quickly kicked off his shoes and shorts, leaving him just as bare as myself, and magnificent. I took two swaying steps to him and climbed up onto his lap, straddling him. I could feel my own cock brush up against his larger one as I settled onto his lap.

Without hesitation, his arms pulled me against him, and he kissed me passionately. As our lips danced, I slowly began rocking against him, letting our hard cocks rub together teasingly.

Reaching for my small clutch on the bed next to us, I said a silent thank you to my sister for teaching me about the importance of being prepared. Not taking my lips from him, I fumbled for the small bottle I kept in there. Once in hand, I popped it open and squirted some of the contents into my open palm before tossing it aside.

I coated his throbbing member with the lubricant, and the little that was left over I reach back to smear on my ass.

Unable to wait even a moment longer, I rose up off of his thighs, and reaching through my legs from behind, I lined him up with my hole. Even in my hand he felt huge. It was bigger than anything I had ever had, and I was worried that it wouldn't fit. Not for the pain, but because I desperately wanted him inside of me.

As soon as I had his head nestled right against my opening, I took a few deep breaths and began letting my weight down. It took serious concentration and effort, but when I finally felt him pop inside, I let out a relieved sigh. The pain of him stretching me was immense, but the pleasure of feeling so full was overwhelming.

"Are you okay?" Trevor asked, brushing some hair from my face after I hadn't moved for a bit.

"I'm perfect!" I sighed. "You're just so big!"

He chuckled at my words, but made no further comment. Instead, he stroked my back and hair soothingly. Feeling a little better, I sank down his shaft a little more. I knew he was barely inside me, but I felt utterly stuffed. Embracing the pleasure and blocking out the pain, I began to slowly ride him, rising up, and with each down stroke taking more and more of him. By the time my ass touched his thighs I was gasping for breath in his arms.

Resting now with him fully inside of me, I caught my breath and savored my accomplishment. He was fully in me. I had done it! And God did it feel incredible. I could feel every inch of him, so warm, and throbbing quickly with his pulse. Just the throbbing itself was sending shivers of pleasure throughout my body.

Trevor took my face gently in both of his hands and tilted it up to his. Stroking my cheek softly, he looked deep into my eyes before placing a tender kiss on my lips. I clung to him.

As we kissed, I slowly began rocking atop of him, letting just the smallest of motion occur. The longer our embrace lasted though, the larger my motions became. Soon all pain seemed to fade away to the background and I was taking his giant cock in long full strokes. His strong hands moved down to my ass, aiding my tired legs as he began to help me fuck his cock.

I leaned back as he maneuvered me along his cock and brought his head down to my breasts. He eagerly took my nipple into his mouth, lavishing it with his tongue as he sucked on it, causing me to moan for him.

With my back arched just so, his cock began hammering down on my sweet spot with each thrust, driving me wild. In no time at all, I was a moaning mess as he worked my body over.

"Oh fuck!" I cried as that tidal wave of pleasure began to build. "More! Oh God, more!"

His pace quickened as he lifted and dropped me faster and faster onto his cock. I was already gone, and I knew it. Even if he stopped now, it wouldn't prevent the inevitable. The only question now was intensity, and if he kept this up, I was in for a doozy.

My own cock throbbed between us, gliding along his rippled abs in a slick sticky mess of my own leaking fluids, doing nothing but adding to my pleasurable torment. With each thrust he made, my pleasure ebbed and flowed, constantly rising. I didn't even try to hold back as it hit.

Like shattering glass, my orgasm broke, washing over me and through me, sweeping me away. My cock sprayed out, coating our bellies and chests in my cream, smearing it between us as our bodies slid against one another. All through this, Trevor was still fucking me for all he was worth, grunting like a beast, sending more pleasure throughout my little body than I could handle.

I was panting hard, unable to take a full breath as he ravaged me. My voice was so hoarse from my moaning. Even if it wasn't, I didn't know if I could even speak right now. Just when I thought I would pass out, he made two more hard thrusts up into me before calling out his own orgasm.

I could feel it. His warm cum filling me in fits and spurts. So warm, and so much of it, with each blast a new shock of pleasure washed through me.

Spent, Trevor fell back onto the bed and I followed, resting on his chest, his cock still firmly up my ass, holding his seed in place. Our entire bodies were covered in sweat and fluids from the effort of our fucking, and I basked in the afterglow, feeling the heavy rise and fall of his chest under me.

"That was fucking incredible!" he sighed, stroking the soft skin of my bare back.

"Mmmmmm," I sounded contentedly, too worn out for a more coherent reply.

We lay together for a while, savoring our high, our bodies still entwined. I would like to say that I had profound thoughts...some sort of revelation that changed me, but the truth was I was thinking about nothing. My climax washed away all thought and left my head wonderfully empty, letting my body rule as the aftereffects of my orgasm slowly faded away.

I had nearly fallen asleep in his arms when my ringtone snapped me awake.

"What time is it?" I asked sitting up, quickly looking around.

"I haven't a clue," he said.

Rolling off of him, I scrounged around on the floor, looking for my purse.

"Shit!" I exclaimed under my breath, seeing the time. "It's almost one o' clock!"

The message on my phone was from Kennedy checking in on me. I quickly shot a text back saying that everything was okay, and that we would meet back up shortly.

"Everyone is wondering where we are," I informed him as I crawled back onto the bed with him.

I cuddled up against his large figure, loving that he instinctively pulled his arm around me.

"What do you want to tell them?" I asked. "When they ask where we've been."

"Whatever you want me to tell them," he replied after only a moment of thought.

"You're not worried about them knowing that we...you know," I said feeling more shy now than I had at any time before.

"Not really," he mused. "They're my friends, sure, but if they have a problem with this then they're not really my friends."

"Just like that?" I asked, sitting up a little to look him in the eyes curiously.

"Why not?" he asked, cocking his head slightly. "Tonight was one of the best nights of my life, Lexi Allen. I won't let my friends shame me for that."

"Ughh!" I sighed, burying my face in his chest laughing. "How are you this amazing?!"

"Oh, I was born like this," he bragged, giving my side a tickle.

"No! Stop that!" I cried, trying to get away. "We have to get back and...ugh...we're both a mess," I said as I rolled onto a giant wet spot where his cum had leaked out of me. "I need to use the shower really quick."

"Not a problem," he said.

"Oh, and I'm really sorry about your sheets," I blushed a little.

"Oh, this isn't my bed," he smiled as he slowly got off the bed himself. "It's Jake's."

"Oh God!" I laughed as I turned away from him and into the bathroom.

Making sure to keep the water away from my face and hair, I washed the sweat and drying cum from my body. After a quick dry, I left the bathroom with a towel around my body to find Trevor already dressed and waiting for me, sitting casually on the edge of the bed.

"You just like watching, don't you?" I asked as I let the towel slip from my body, giving him one last good look before I got dressed again.

"Among other things," he replied. "Besides, I think you like being looked at."

"What makes you think that?" I asked as I scooped up my bra and began putting it on.

"Most hot girls do," he shrugged as he continued his admiration.

My clothes were all over the place, and the next thing I found was my top.

"Have you seen my panties?" I asked looking around on the floor for them. I had my skirt in one hand, still completely naked from the waist down. My shrunken cock was dangling in front of me in what felt like an absurd fashion.

"Nope," he said, looking around on the floor for them.

I hadn't really taken in the room before now, and it was organized in a typical guy fashion. Everything was everywhere. Clothes and luggage were strewn around the room, mostly on the floor, and even some of the drawers were hanging half open.

Fifteen minutes later, I felt like such a girl, and I wasn't sure how proud that made me feel. I had lost my panties on a one-night stand and now I was walking down the boardwalk in a skirt. It had been forever since I'd walked any measurable distance without my cock tucked, and I felt strange. Strange and naked. With every step, I was dreading a freak wind would come and blow up my skirt for everyone to see. Not to mention that steady breeze coming off the ocean to swirl up and between my thighs, caressing my genitals. The last thing I needed was an erection right now, but luckily, I was more than spent from earlier.

"There you are!" Kennedy exclaimed when we finally reunited with them. "What have you two been up to?" she asked knowingly.

"We were just hanging out," I blushed.

"I'm sure you were...hanging out," she whispered softly into my ear as she gave me a hug. "Naughty girl!"

Trevor's friends eyed him, and the way he held his arm around me, his fingers tickling my hip pleasantly.

After a few awkward moments, where everyone silently guessed at exactly what we had gotten up to, we slipped right back into the feel of the party. Trevor hardly left my side for the rest of the night as we danced together and kissed by the orange glow of the raging fires. With every new caress and kiss, I felt that familiar rush wash through me anew.

Surprisingly, the sex wasn't the best part of the night. When the boys went off to find us some fresh drinks, I heard part of their conversation.

"You do know that chick Lexi has a dick, right?" Jake asked Trevor as they were walking away.

"So?" Trevor asked with a funny smile on his face, as he looked down to his friend. "She's gorgeous."

"So, you don't care that you've been making out with a dude?"

"She's not a dude, and I like her," he said firmly.

Their voices quickly faded, and I didn't get to hear the rest, but that little bit was enough to make me melt. Here was this amazing hunk of a guy, strong, kind, and handsome, and he wasn't the least bit afraid of liking me, or of people knowing it.

"I told you every guy you met wouldn't be like Danny," Abigail smiled at me proudly.

I couldn't say anything to that, only blush. We stood huddled together waiting for our men when Kennedy finally blurted out what she must have been dying to ask the whole time.

"So, how big is it? I mean, the dude is built like a tank. He has to be packing, right?"

Taking a quick look around to make sure they weren't heading back yet, I held my hands apart a good distance to give them an idea.

"Oh God!" Abigail laughed, seeing the size.

"You must have been in heaven!" Kennedy exclaimed on top of her as she gave my sore ass a smack.

My giddiness finally overflowed, and we devolved into giggles as we held onto each other.

"What's so funny?" Trevor asked as he returned.

"Nothing!" Abigail said quickly, putting on her most innocent look, which only made us look all the more guilty.

"Just something Kennedy said," I added.

"Well as long as it wasn't about me," he said with a wry, knowing smile as he handed me my drink.

The night seemed to slip away from us too quickly, and it was hard saying goodbye to Trevor. We were some of the last few to finally admit the party was over. The eastern sky over the ocean was just beginning to lighten when I kissed him goodbye and began heading back to our room with Kennedy and Abigail.

Exhausted and satisfied with our final night in paradise, we all crawled into bed, not even bothering to undress, and immediately fell asleep.

*** *** ***

With only a few hours of sleep, our morning was miserable. Still a little hung over and sleep deprived, packing all of our luggage and getting ready for the airport was a real chore. In a near zombie-like fashion we checked out of our room and drove to the airport.

It wasn't until I was easing myself into the comforts of first class that I realized we hadn't had a single problem getting through airport security. Abigail fell asleep before takeoff, and once in the air, Kennedy only made a half-hearted attempt to convince me to join the mile-high club again, before falling asleep herself.

I felt mixed emotions about this vacation ending. It was amazing to go an entire week without having to hide anything about myself, and now I was back to the charade. It absolutely sucked that I would likely never see Trevor again, but on the other hand he gave me hope. Abigail was right, not every guy I met would be like Danny. Hiding the truth about me might be a necessity for now, but I wouldn't have to hide forever.