Women's Studies Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With everything that was going on with my cock, I didn't feel his hand slide my panties to the side. It wasn't until I felt his slick fingers teasing my little hole that I knew he had moved down there. I tried to steady my breathing as I felt him putting pressure, trying to slip a finger inside of me. For a moment it resisted, until like a switch it relaxed, letting his digit slide easily inside of me, causing another glorious moan.

Releasing my breasts, I gripped the sheets tightly as he began to slowly fuck my ass with his finger. It wasn't very long before a second, and then a third finger were inside of me, stretching me open in anticipation for his cock. I felt like I had been on the edge of cumming for over an hour, panting like a bitch in heat as he fingered me and slowly teased my cock with his mouth. Just when I thought I might blow, his mouth left my cock, and his fingers slowly pulled out of me leaving me feeling empty.

I almost cursed him until he pulled at the waist of my panties. More than ready, I lifted my hips, letting him ease them over my ass, and then raised my feet straight up together to let him pull them off. I quickly grabbed a pillow from behind me and tucked it underneath my hips to give him a better angle.

My eyes finally reopened as I felt him edging closer, and his big cock flopped down on top of mine. My eyes widened seeing the comparison. I'd forgotten exactly how big he was. He was several inches longer, and much thicker than I. Next to his, my cock looked downright girly.

My eyes met his, and I gulped nervously. I had taken it before, I had to be able to take it again, right? He rubbed something onto his cock, and pressed my legs forward to expose his target. I could only see his eyes above my feet as I watched him aiming his cock for my hole. He brushed along it teasingly before lining himself up perfectly. Holding himself steady, he looked back into my eyes before slowly pressing himself inside.

My eyes widened, and I fought back a scream as he entered. He was so big. Even after all of his stretching I still felt like I was being split in half, but at the same time I wanted so much more of him.

"Slow!" I gasped, the first words either of us had spoken since we entered my hotel room.

He came to a stop, letting me adjust to his girth, and waited for my nod before easing more of himself inside of me. It felt like a lifetime before I felt his hips press against my ass, signaling that I had finally reached the end of his impressive shaft.

I let out big relieved breaths as I relaxed my legs, letting my feet finally ease down to the mattress. Trevor lowered his body down to mine, and kissed me sweetly on the lips, brushing sweat clumped hair from my forehead.

"Are you okay, baby?" he whispered.

"I think so," I replied, still trying to calm my breathing. I could feel him throbbing inside of me as his blood surged through his cock, twitching involuntarily as he waited for my signal. After a few more careful breaths I rocked my hips slightly and pulled his chest harder against mine.

He took my cue and began to make small strokes into me. The more he fucked me, the more relaxed I became, and the pain faded to the background leaving the pleasure filling me pure and untarnished. His thrusts became longer and deeper, stroking against that sweet spot inside of me. My cock rested between our bellies, and his sweat slicked skin brushed along it with every pass.

His lips kissed my neck and I moaned into his ear as we made love. It was slow and sensual, our bodies undulating together. The pleasure ebbing and flowing in waves, rising and falling, but always rising further. Everything faded away except him and I, and that glorious pleasure.

I could feel it building, swelling to fill me to bursting. My skin felt like it was on fire, and my entire body ached and trembled so good. A high-pitched keen escaped my mouth as I approached my climax. I thought I was there, but the pleasure built even higher, then higher still. It nearly hurt, it felt so good. When I finally burst, it wasn't in a violent explosion but in crashing waves of pleasure. Instead of spurting, cum oozed from my cock, dribbling onto my belly. I couldn't stop the screams of ecstasy or my nails from digging into Trevor's back as my entire body convulsed beneath him. It lasted longer than any orgasm I'd had before, going on and on before finally ebbing down to a warm body-filling glow, leaving me panting and shuddering.

By the swelling, and quickening thrusts, I could tell Trevor was right behind me. Looking up at him, seeing his eyes locked onto mine, drinking me in as he raced towards the edge, I wanted nothing more than for him to cum deep inside of me. I wanted to be the one he came to.

"Yes!" I whispered, pulling his head to my lips, kissing him. "Cum! Cum for me!" I urged him, rocking my hips to match his thrusts.

"Fuck!" he cried, lifting his body up so he could power harder into me.

He sat up onto his knees, pulling me with him by the hips so that my ass rested on his thighs, and continued pounding into me with a fury. I could see that painful anguish on his face as he chased his orgasm, and I could see it nearing in his eyes. I had no time to savor that beautiful moment that I made him cum though, for at that same moment, I felt something rise inside myself. I felt that swelling pressure once again, but it couldn't be. As that sensation swelled again, I was sure another orgasm was approaching. Desperate to reach it before Trevor came, I grabbed my cock, still slick with my own cum, and began stroking myself furiously. Trevor saw me, and began thrusting harder, his eyes glued to my cum covered shaft.

A low growl escaped his throat as he fought to last. He looked like a Greek God as he powered into me, muscles glistening in the weak light. With an anguished final cry, he slammed into me with one jerky thrust after another. So close, I continued stroking my aching cock. I could feel a warmth spreading inside of me as he came deep. With his final thrust, I squeezed my cock tight and one violent spurt of cum shot out to streak across my chest.

I'd just had a multiple orgasm. It felt amazing, incredible, and life sucking. I collapsed, every muscle in my body giving up at the same time. I felt Trevor's cock slip from my worn bottom, and the sensation of cold air rushing in as I was left gaping momentarily. An instant later Trevor's heavy mass came crashing down beside me, and our rapid breath filled the silence as he held me.

When I woke, it was still dark out, and Trevor slept quietly beside me. I smiled, remembering what we had done, and feeling him beside me. I tried to savor it for as long as I could, but nature called. Regretfully, I slipped from bed and went to the bathroom. Between relieving my bladder, and cleaning up, I noticed how I looked. My makeup was beyond destroyed, and my hair was a tangled mess.

I contemplated reapplying my makeup so he wouldn't see me without it, but after some thought, I just wiped it all off with makeup pads. I didn't look bad without it, and this was Trevor. I trusted him. I did however brush out my hair. There were limits to how bad I would let him see me.

By the time I had my hair fixed, I was wide awake. I spotted Trevor's dress shirt on the floor just outside the bathroom and slipped it on, looking at myself in the mirror. You always see girls wearing their man's dress shirt after sex in movies. The shirt looked huge on me, and only two buttons were left to hold it closed. Even so, with my stockings. And the way it draped open over my cleavage, it looked hot. I could feel my arousal stirring as I walked out.

On my way back to the bed, I stopped to check my phone. I was curious if Kennedy or any of them had messaged. It was radio silent though. If I knew them, they were probably still at it.

"Come back to bed," Trevor said, making me jump. He was leaning up on one elbow watching me with an easy smile. I began to oblige, when he spoke again. "You look good in my shirt."

I looked down, following his eyes, and saw that my cock was hard, sticking straight out between the flaps. I blushed but didn't make any move to hide it as I crawled onto the bed, and eased myself down beside him.

"What did you and George talk about?" I asked, the question just popping out. I wasn't sure where it came from, but I had wondered about it earlier.

"George?" he asked, momentarily confused.

"Mr. Lockwood," I clarified. It seemed that Skylar and I were the only ones that called him George.

"Oh, he just wanted to know my intentions," he said, putting an arm around me and pulling me to him. I let my head rest on his chest and hooked my leg over him.

"And what did you tell him?" I asked his chest, trying to hide the hopeful tone in my voice.

"I told him..." he began. "that I wanted to be your boyfriend."

"Really?" I smiled, sitting up to look him in the eyes. I was unable to keep the girlish glee from my voice.

"Really," he replied. "I only have one more semester for my degree. I should be able to do those classes online, so if you want, I can move down here."

I couldn't contain my excitement. I jumped up to straddle his waist and kissed him hard.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend," I said. I felt like the luckiest girl alive as he kissed me again. I could feel those stirrings building up in me, and I could feel something of his growing as well. I began gyrating my hips, coaxing him back to life while my mind raced with possibilities.

For the last few weeks, my future had looked scary and bleak. Now, it might be uncertain, but it was filled with possibilities and hope. Out of nowhere, my mind suddenly formed an image of me in an elegant white dress and a veil, standing in front of Trevor, and my heart stuttered. Another image came of the sexy lingerie I was wearing underneath for him, and my cock twitched violently. During my nearly 19 years of life, I had never thought about my wedding day before, and the thought of possibly marrying this man made me so happy, and oh so very horny. I might not have been able to see the future, but in that moment, I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted to marry this man, but first, I wanted him to fuck me until I screamed.

And he did.

*** *** ***

Epilogue.

The school kept their word, Decker was fired, and I was there to watch him get arrested. It was as satisfying to watch as I thought it would be. The Dean was allowed to resign, but he was eventually arrested as well. It turns out he and Decker were both blackmailing students into sexual favors. More girls began coming forward after they realized they would be taken seriously. Mrs. Holland was appointed temporary Dean until a suitable replacement could be found.

I was allowed to continue at Mayweather, and I even finished out the year in the dorms. Some people were against me staying, but they had been drowned out by overwhelming support. I even got my chance to use the open showers with all the other girls, though it was more awkward for me than it was for them. They all couldn't stop staring at my junk, and then it got hard and it was a whole thing. No one was grossed out, there was plenty of blushing, and some suggestive looks, but I realized that that was one of those things that I'd built up in my head, and it was nothing like what I thought it would be. It was much easier to shower alone, or with Kennedy and Abigail, but only late at night. They had to amend their appearance around other people, what with Kennedy coming out as a Lockwood Heiress.

There were a few rumors that went around concerning Kennedy and Abigail and their possible sexual relationship earlier in the year. They both denied it, of course. Their story was that they both had an on and off sexual relationship with me, but never each other. It was thin, and most people saw through it, but in the end there wasn't any proof. No one ever saw anything untoward happen between them, and if they did, no one was talking. It eventually blew over and became one of those rumors that everyone knew wasn't true, like the swimming pool on the roof of Chamber's Hall.

Mr. Lockwood bought us that house to live in during school, and the times we had there rivaled anything that happened at Mayweather. Skylar lived with us for two more years before her and Mr. Lockwood finally got their shit together and had sex. No one was surprised. Now they're dating and spending all their time together while Owen keeps an eye on us.

As for me, I continued my degree in Gender Studies, but decided I also wanted to pursue law so that I could fight for others like myself. I was accepted to Harvard, and this time, when they accepted me, they knew exactly who they were getting. And about that money I got from the settlement? I didn't blow it on random stuff, or plastic surgery this time. I asked George to help me invest it and I now own quite a successful portfolio.

People still recognize me from time to time, but the national fame has faded. When the real story of my life came out, they made it into a Lifetime movie with all the sex redacted. Kennedy and I still think it would have gone over much better as a Skinamax or HBO series.

As for Trevor and I, we're still together, and our wedding was just as magical as I imagined it would be. Maybe one day I'll tell you all about it.

THE END OF WOMEN'S STUDIES

To you, the grateful reader, thank you.

SoB

1...345678