Women's Studies Ch. 14

Story Info
Mystery solved, and a decision that could change everything.
18.6k words
4.8
31.9k
49

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Lexi ***

"Skylar Lawson..." Abigail's words hung in the air for a moment.

"Skylar?" Kennedy asked shocked.

"Do you think she might be your sister?" I asked.

"It makes sense, doesn't it?" Abigail said excitedly. "You were both put in the same room! Have any of you ever heard her talk about her father? Who is he?"

"Slow down," Kennedy said sitting down on the bed heavily. "We look nothing alike."

"That's the beauty of genetics, with two separate moms...there's no telling what either of you could look like," I said, thinking about it as I sat gingerly on the edge of the bed.

"You both can be very wild," Abigail mused. "Maybe you both get that from daddy."

"Skylar? My sister?" Kennedy asked, shaking her head. "Now I'm glad I didn't try to sleep with her."

"Yeah, that would be a little weird...no offense Lexi," Abigail added quickly, giving me an apologetic look.

"None taken," I said. Before it had happened to me, I thought it was wrong too.

With this new revelation, Abigail and Kennedy were going back and forth trying to figure out what it meant. The evidence was clearly pointing to a connection between Skylar and Kennedy, and the most obvious one, the only one I could see, was that they were related. Why else would her father pay for both of them to attend Mayweather? The only question now seemed to be, who was Skylar's father?

While the two of them talked, I found my thoughts being pulled in a different direction. Sitting there, gingerly on the edge of the bed, I could feel part of Decker seeping out of me and into my ruined underwear. That man...that pathetic, disgusting man came inside of me.

I caught Kennedy's eyes nervously darting toward me a few times in silent apology, but she was almost lost in this new piece to her puzzle; equal parts denial and surety, that Skylar was the key to finding the truth she had waited so long for. I didn't blame her for her torn attention. I wholeheartedly wished she could forget what happened to me entirely.

The longer I sat there, the more sticky my underwear became, and the more dirty I felt. I was resigned to what happened, but the constant reminder of him wasn't setting well with me. Every little bit that seeped out sent my skin crawling all over again. I slowly rose to my feet, trying hard not to wince from the discomfort, and grabbed a few things for a shower.

"Is everything okay?" Kennedy asked cutting off one of Abigail's questions as she stood quickly. Her eyes were wide with worry.

"Everything's fine," I said plainly, thankful that Abigail hadn't noticed how jumpy Kennedy was acting around me. "I'm just going to take a shower before bed," I explained.

I could tell that Kennedy was itching to come with me, but thankfully she stayed behind. She worried about me, but the last thing I wanted was for Abigail to look at me the same way that she did, like I was something precious that she had let be broken.

The showers were empty when I arrived, and I slipped into one of the stalls. Turning on the hot water, I began undressing. As much discomfort as I was feeling, I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. When the last stitch was gone, I jumped under the spray, and began scrubbing away every last vestige that he might have left on me. Long after I was sure I was clean, I still sat under the warm water. It felt soothing to feel the powerful spray dancing across my skin.

When I finally did return to our room, Kennedy and Abigail were both asleep, and the lights were off. I realized then why I had taken so long. Kennedy's hurt, pitying looks felt worse than what I'd had to endure. As quietly as I could, I slipped out of my towel and into some pajamas.

I eased myself into bed, careful not to disturb my friends, and settled in to sleep. Just as my eyes closed, Kennedy grabbed my hand, and held onto it. I guess she hadn't been asleep after all.

*** *** ***

The morning brought much welcomed distractions.

"So, Skylar didn't come back last night," Kennedy said, her voice quick and on edge, waking me as she slipped back into our room. "I just went into her room to grab some of my stuff, and she wasn't there."

I was still exhausted, and buried under the covers, hoping that there was a chance that I could fall back asleep for another couple of hours. I was sure it was already late just by the amount of light that was able to press through the blankets. By the way they talked, it seemed like they had been awake for a while already, and had consumed more than their fair share of coffee.

"She probably stayed at a guy's place," Abigail offered. "She seems to find plenty of them. She'll be back sometime."

"Ugh!" Kennedy sighed, sitting down hard on the edge of the bed. "I have a slut for a sister, I guess."

"Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?" Abigail asked.

"Hey, I have sex with the two of you," Kennedy said, slightly offended. "Very, very rarely anyone else. She seems to have a new guy every other night. It's totally different."

"Sorry," Abigail said sheepishly before quickly changing the subject. "So, I've done every search I could think of and I haven't found a thing on Skylar," Abigail said, her fingers clacking on her laptop. I felt Kennedy get off the bed to join Abigail. "Look, I even paid for a background check service to look up her records, and there is nothing. No Facebook, nor Friendster, not even a defunct Myspace account," Abigail continued. "She doesn't even have a parking ticket! I swear, if we didn't see her every day, I wouldn't think she even existed! Maybe she's hiding something."

"It's not that weird, is it?" Kennedy asked. "I'm sure a lot of people don't use social media. Sometimes I wish I had never gotten that first MySpace account. Social media is like crack, you only need to do it once."

"It's weird," Abigail assured her, and I couldn't blame her. My old MySpace account was still hanging out in the ethereal planes of the interwebs.

"Really though?" Kennedy asked skeptically after a pause. "Not even a parking ticket?"

"Not one," Abigail sighed.

"That's hardly strange!" I grumbled, finally ripping away my covers, giving up on ever getting back to sleep. "I don't have any tickets."

They both jumped slightly, realizing I wasn't as asleep as I seemed. Kennedy's eyes locked onto mine before darting away shamefully, but Abigail pulled herself together quite quickly and pressed her point.

"That may be so, but just for clarification, you are hiding something," Abigail said, a small smile tugging the corner of her lips as her eyes flickered below my waist. "I think we need to learn more about her."

"We could follow her around and try to get close to her," Kennedy mused. "Maybe I can get her to mention him in idle conversation."

"She's always out with some guy," Abigail thought. "What if she's not sleeping around? What if she's going to see her dad? We could follow her for a little bit."

"Hold on, hold on!" I cut in. They seemed way to eager and excited right now. I understood Kennedy's urgency to figure out who exactly Skylar was, but not Abigail's. "You know you two sound like stalkers, right?"

"Stalking is what creepy strangers with panel vans do. I'm just going to be her friend," Kennedy said taking a large sip from her coffee.

"Definitely not stalking," Abigail agreed quickly. "We're just two curious citizens who wish to learn a little more about someone."

"Curious citizens?" I asked. "That's stalker rationalization right there. Any moment now one of you will suggest hiding in the bushes with a telephoto lens."

"Oh, it's harmless!" Kennedy assured me, forgetting her dour mood around me for a moment.

"First things first, both of you are cut off," I informed them, finally rising from the bed to snatch the coffee cups from their hands. "No more coffee for either of you. Both of you are in a crazy caffeine spiral and you're feeding off each other. Second, we are not stalking Skylar. We're just not."

They both looked to each other, and then down to their caffeine trembling hands. Even they couldn't deny that they had drank a little too much. By their faces, it seemed I had made an impression on them, but I wasn't sure how long that would last. I knew them too well, and for them, this was only a minor roadblock. Yeah, there was no way that this wouldn't end badly.

Whether they were detoured or not, the Skylar subject had gone silent, at least around me. That afternoon, Kennedy took us both for pedicures and a movie, and afterward to get my favorite Jamba Juice. We usually spent the weekends hanging out, but this felt different. I had a feeling that Kennedy was trying to pamper me. Her eyes still held that haunted look though, no matter how much I smiled and joked with them; like she was seeing a beaten dog.

I even got the impression that Abigail was feeling neglected. I could hardly walk two paces without Kennedy holding my hand or hooking her arm in mine protectively. Not wanting Abigail to feel left out, I made it a point to show her the affection she was lacking from Kennedy at the moment. As relaxing as this day was supposed to be, I was even more stressed out once we returned to our dorm.

Most of the weekend passed without the mention of Skylar, and it was helped along by the fact that she still hadn't returned from whoever's bed she was occupying. Out of sight and out of mind, as the saying goes. Everything appeared to be nearly back to normal on that front until Abigail reintroduced the issue Sunday night.

We were lounging around in our room, waiting for our Chinese food to arrive. I was getting a head start on some of my assignments for the week while Kennedy sat on the floor at the foot of the bed flipping through her trusty Playboy. Abigail clicked away on her own laptop at her desk, stealing glances at the magazine every so often. She had resigned herself to the fact that Audrey was my sister, and accepted my unorthodox relationship with her, but incest wasn't an easy thing to get used to.

The room was silent, but not uncomfortably so. In fact, it was quite relaxing. There was something about them both just being near that was comforting, as if their presence was enough to soothe away any troubles.

"There really is nothing!" Abigail exclaimed in frustration, breaking the silence and slamming her laptop shut.

"Wait, are you still looking?" I asked, drawing a guilty blush from Abigail.

"I'm sorry, but there has to be something about Skylar," she pressed. "For someone as wild as her, it would be impossible not to leave some trace of her existence."

"What happened to the whole no stalking thing?" I asked.

"It was only a little internet searching," Kennedy defended her quietly. "We couldn't help it. I just need to know...you know?" she pleaded with downcast eyes. It physically grated to see Kennedy acting so meek. As long as I had known her, she had been a force of nature. It was understandable that she felt for what I went through, but as nice as it was to see how much she cared, it angered me that she felt guilt over it...that she had become something she wasn't because of what I had endured. Strangely enough, it also felt like, because of her guilt, she was stealing something from me. My choice.

My encounter with Decker, and the choices I had made, were my own. I knew the stakes even before we went in to steal Kennedy's file. I would have been expelled and arrested for being a boy at an all-girls school if I didn't sleep with him. Whatever I intended when we stormed the castle, so to speak, I knew my options. And when we were cornered and moments away from being caught breaking and entering, I knew my options then as well. I chose to take one for the team so Kennedy could get out unscathed with her file in hand. That pitying look in her eyes took something away from what I had considered a calculated but noble sacrifice for a friend.

It appeared I was going to have to have another talk with Kennedy, but for now, I stomped down my anger. She just didn't understand how I could be okay with it. Maybe okay was a strong word, but it fit. I didn't like it, but I could endure it...for now.

"It was pointless anyway," Abigail confessed. "Great lot of help that was. She's practically a ghost!"

An awkward silence settled in between us. By the looks on their faces, it had less to do with my disapproval, and more to do with their combined failure. Kennedy had moved passed her initial breakdown when she discovered that her father's name wasn't in the file. Now she seemed even more determined, if only to make what happened to me worth it in some way. Setting aside my thoughts about Kennedy and what she felt she owed me, I began to look at their Skylar problem objectively.

"Why not just ask her?" I mused, taking a moment to think it through. "You'll learn everything you need to know right away. If you ask her," I said, nodding to Kennedy. "the truth will be all over her face. If she knows that you're related, she won't be able to hide her shock at being asked outright. If she just tells you who her father is, like it's no big deal, she might not know about you either, and you'll have a name. If that guy just happens to have money, then the odds are good that he's your dad." I was quite pleased with myself with its genius simplicity, and I couldn't help but smile.

"What if she doesn't react, and her dad isn't rich?" Kennedy asked. "Or what if she's in the same boat as me, and she doesn't know a thing about him?"

"If she's in the same boat as you, then you've found a sister," I said. "If it's the other...then you've learned that Skylar isn't the lead you thought she was. Whatever the outcome, you will learn something you didn't know before."

It was an easy solution to her problems, and as an added bonus, it didn't involve stalking. I could still see the anxiety in Kennedy though, and I wasn't sure if it was for my suggestion on direct confrontation, or because of what had happened to me. She still could barely meet my eyes without that look creeping into her face. When Abigail went downstairs to pick up the Chinese food, I finally snapped.

"Can you stop looking at me like that?" I asked sharply, moments after Abigail stepped out to go downstairs for the food. "You've been walking on eggshells like you're afraid I'll shatter ever since it happened."

"I-" she began before I could cut her off.

"You haven't touched Abigail all weekend, and she's starting to think somethings up," I told her. "That girl loves you, and you've been ignoring her because all you can think about is protecting me. Well, newsflash, while you've been protecting me, you've been hurting her. So, get your shit together."

"I'm sorry," Kennedy said, dropping her head in shame. "It's just that...it's all my fault."

"Nothing is your fault, and you need to get that through your head," I said, jabbing my finger into her shoulder. "I made a decision, and that's the end of it," I drilled my eyes into hers. "My decision. My choice."

Kennedy looked well and truly chastised by the time I finished speaking, and I almost felt bad, but it had to be said.

"Now, when that girl gets back here, we are both going to show her how much we love and appreciate her," I said as I got to my feet and began pulling off my tight gray v neck and went to work on my jeans. "I love that girl, and I want her to know it."

Deep down, I knew it wasn't just for Abigail. I could still remember Decker's hands on me, and the things he had done. I needed to have the feel of my friends, their comforting and intimate touch, to remind me of something better.

A slow smile fluttered onto Kennedy's face as I finished stripping down to my pink and black lingerie. I reached into a drawer in my closet and pulled out some black thigh high stockings and began to carefully work them up my legs. I wanted to look so sexy for Abigail that she didn't know what hit her.

"Well?" I asked as I began sliding up the second stocking. "Are you going to join me?"

Kennedy seemed torn for a moment before she finally jumped up and began stripping down as well. By the time Abigail opened the door with the Chinese food, I looked sexy as hell with my hair slightly teased and wild looking. Kennedy was wearing only a pair of black split-back panties with ribbons and nothing else. Her perky breasts were seductively hidden by her flowing red hair as she knelt on the bed with her knees slightly spread, biting her finger teasingly.

The door sat wide open as Abigail paused, taking in the sight of Kennedy in her sexy pose. Before she could react, I blindsided her, pulling her roughly to me and planting a kiss on her that made our food spill onto the floor as she dropped the bag.

I kissed her good and hard as I let my hands work up her body, pulling her shirt up along the way. When I finally kicked the door shut, I was sure our suitemates had gotten a very clear picture of what was about to happen.

"What the-" Abigail cut off as I slammed her hard against the door and began working her over once again. My hands roamed over her supple body, and my lips melted into hers. Her tense shock evaporated, and she quickly gave into this unexpected assault. Seconds later, Kennedy appeared beside me, gently nudging me to the side so she could show Abigail just how much she meant to the both of us.

With both of us competing for space, I sank to my knees and began undoing the brass buttons on Abigail's jean skirt while Kennedy continued kissing her as she undid her blouse. Together we deftly undressed Abigail down to her pretty white panties.

With my face so close, I could smell her growing arousal. I breathed deep of her tantalizing musk as I slid my hands up her milky thighs. When I reached the thin strips of her thong, Abigail's legs buckled slightly in anticipation. Tugging slowly, I peeled them down her legs to her ankles.

I was completely oblivious to what Kennedy was doing above me, but Abigail was already moaning pleasurably before I even made a move on her delicate flower. Hungry to taste her, I leaned in, and buried my tongue between her thighs, reaching in to graze her clit. At my touch, her legs parted wide, giving me access to her wet pussy. With more room to maneuver, I tilted my head back and let my tongue reach further, exploring and tasting her juicy petals.

Abigail's moans grew in pitch, and before long, her knees trembled with pleasure. Her fingers tightened on a fistful of my hair as she pressed my face harder into her pussy and I let my tongue thrash her for all it was worth. When she finally quaked, her legs gave out, and she slid down the wall into a heap on the floor. Her hair was a tangled mess, and her pink lip gloss was smeared. There was also a very distinct bitemark on her right nipple from Kennedy.

"Where did that come from?" Abigail asked, a smile painted on her lips as she caught her breath.

"What?" I asked. "Two girls can't show their friend how much they love her?"

"I thought we were going to eat. I didn't think I was coming back here to get jumped before I even made it into the doorway," she mused through eyes glazed with pleasure.

"If you want us to stop, all you have to do is ask," Kennedy said, toying with the edges of her panties with her thumbs playfully as she stood above us.

"Not a chance," Abigail replied.

Without resistance, Abigail let us pull her to her feet and place her on the bed. Kennedy slipped off her panties before climbing up after her. She crawled up Abigail slowly, straddling first her legs and then her body as she worked her way to the head of the bed. Abigail was smiling ear to ear as Kennedy's candy-colored pussy came into view. The moment Kennedy was in range, Abigail reached her mouth forward and gave it an eager lick. Sure, this might have been all about Abigail, but if it was one thing we knew, Abigail loved the taste of Kennedy's pussy.