Women's Studies Pt. 05

Story Info
Maggie is naked in public (ENF) and learns to enjoy cum.
5.3k words
4.67
6.7k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darwin1859
darwin1859
127 Followers

Women's Studies

Chapter 5: Easy like Sunday morning

Copyright (c) 2024 by darwin1859@ymail.com. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, see: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters appearing in erotic scenes are 18+.

This is Chapter 5 of a multipart series; you should read the previous parts first. If you enjoyed this story (or didn't), I'd appreciate constructive feedback. I'm also looking for a good editor or two. If you like this material and want to help make it better, please contact me through my profile page. Thanks to the readers who have left comments, particularly constructive ones. And I would like to acknowledge and thank an anonymous reader who has offered encouragement and ideas offline; your feedback is very much appreciated!

Reading Time: 42 minutes (4993 words)

Story-Codes: mc nc M/f slow humiliation revenge exhibitionism spanking misogyny cum

Explanation of Story-Codes: This chapter contains: nonconsensual mind control (mc); sex between a dominant man and a submissive or controlled woman (M/f); consensual and nonconsensual sex (i.e., rape); humiliation; spanking; revenge; nakedness in public; cum and cum swallowing; and misogyny. This story is also slow (i.e., long segments of bad fiction writing get in the way of raw sex scenes). Also, for your enjoyment, I've inserted an few typos and grammatical error.

Short Description: Maggie is naked in public (ENF) and learns to enjoy cum

Series Synopsis: Maggie falls under the control of her ex-husband, David, who humiliates her by manipulating her to transform from feminist activist to subservient, make-up-wearing sex worker.

Synopsis: Are inequality and shame the lot of most women living under the Patriarchy? Yes, they are, and David lovingly helps Maggie experience more of the patriarchy on the morning after meeting Rachel. Rachel pitches in to humiliate and degrade Maggie.


*****

Chapter 5: Easy like Sunday morning

Completely sated, David, Rachel and Maggie lay around for a long time. As it got later, David insisted that Maggie sleep at his apartment. He had her sleep curled up at the bottom of the bed with her head near his cock so that she "could give him a blowjob in the morning." She thought he was kidding at first, but he didn't laugh, so she pushed down her sense of outrage and tried to sleep between David and Rachel. They all slept nude.

Maggie didn't sleep very well, and she was awoken fairly early by David getting up and using the bathroom.

"Get busy," he said quietly when he got back into bed. Maggie was still half asleep and didn't understand him at first, but David just folded his arms behind his head, lay back, and spread his legs, smug in his male privilege. She realized that he really wanted her to blow him, and she stifled a flash of angry indignation.

"Is— Is it c-clean?" Maggie asked groggily.

"I said, 'Get! Busy!'" David said icily. "I haven't caned you... Is that what you want?"

With a sigh, Maggie moved into position, but David stopped her.

"Uh-uh," David admonished, wagging his fingers at her. "Blowjobs are about enthusiasm. You need to show me that you want to do this... That you really want it."

"But," Maggie frowned, "I don't really want to... I'm doing this for you."

With a grunt and surprising speed, David sat up and *SMACK* slapped her across the face. It wasn't all that hard, but in the quiet of the room it sounded like a gunshot, and Rachel rolled over but didn't wake up. Maggie's head seemed to explode as her cheek throbbed in pain where David struck her. Even worse, in some ways, she couldn't think straight as the shock seemed to rob her of her reasoning. But the physical pain was second to the emotional betrayal — that someone she loved would do this to her! It was like a stab in the heart, and she felt nauseous.

"Want to now?" he asked. "Because if not, I have plenty more motivation where that came from." And he cocked his hand again.

"I—" Maggie was having trouble forming sentences. Perhaps the worst betrayal of all was that her pussy stirred at this rough treatment. She was aroused by his display of toxic masculinity. A deeply rooted part of her dismissed the pain and embraced the attention. 'He wants me!' that part of her mind said, to the horror of Maggie's feminist sensibilities.

David prompted her quietly, "Yes, I'm dying to suck your cock, David!" and "I've been dreaming about it all night, and I cannot wait to taste you again!"

"Yes, David," Maggie repeated meekly. "I'm dying to suck your cock! I-I've been dreaming about it. I can't wait to taste you again!" She pushed down hard on her hurt and the echoes of outrage, and she smiled as well as she could. There was a part of her that really did want to make David feel good, so it wasn't a complete lie...

"And?" David prompted. Maggie panicked—what else did he want?

"Um. Daddy!?" she began. "Daddy, I—" David raised his hand and Maggie panicked. "I want to really bad! I want to suck your perfect cock, Daddy! I'm begging you! Please, Daddy, let me suck your perfect cock! It's all I think about anymore, and I want— I need to taste your cock! I need to lick and suck it! I need you to cum in my mouth! I—"

"Ok, get busy!" David said, lying back down. Rachel had been awakened, and Maggie expected her to be outraged, but she leaned over and kissed David.

"You're so good at this, Davey!" She said breathlessly. "It's like I'm watching a documentary about abusive spouses. I don't know how you do it, but you're just an amazing man!"

Maggie was repulsed by David's smelly cock, but she didn't dare show it. She started licking David's cock, which was almost completely hard. She tasted and smelled pussy on his cock from last night and, more faintly, the smell of yesterday's cum.

"Hmm... Your cock smells wonderful," Maggie lied. She licked from the base to the tip and ran her tongue around the tip, where the taste of old cum was a bit stronger. Then she ran her tongue down the cock into the forest of wiry hair on his balls. David sighed into Rachel's mouth as they were still kissing. Maggie kept licking David's cock and balls, taking nothing more than the tip into her mouth as she felt him grow very hard. After a couple of minutes, she could no longer taste any sex juices, and she wasn't sure if that was because she'd become accustomed to it, or because she'd licked it all off, but she took that as a cue to move on to the next phase, and started licking the tip and going down on him.

"Supervise her. Give her some advice," David said, breaking off his kiss and pushing Rachel's head down to his cock.

"I have to watch her sucking you!? Davey, I love sucking your cock more than anything!" Rachel protested.

"I know, Honey, but we all have to make sacrifices for her study," David reminded her.

She frowned but moved to comply.

"You should be moaning," Rachel said to Maggie. "You're kissing the finest cock in the world. We should hear how much you love it." Maggie thought that sounded stupid, so, of course, Rachel was clearly absolutely correct. A slut would be moaning about this. Maggie wondered if she could do this — be a slut. It was such a sea change from her usual life. But then another part of her said, "Yes. Yes, you can. You can do anything. You can totally be a slut." Maggie started moaning around David's cock.

"More tongue," David ordered.

"Pull his dick out and press your tongue against the underside and go up and down," Rachel coached. "That's right... Press hard; you want him to feel it... Good! Now lighter, tease him a bit by alternating between light and hard... Good. Kiss it. No, sort of mouth it— Yes, like that." David moaned in pleasure.

"Are you playing with his balls? Use your free hand. Sort of tickle his balls... Good. Be gentle with those. As long as you keep your teeth out of the way, you can be as rough as you like with his dick, but be gentle with his balls," Rachel said. Maggie thought she was doing that, and she decided to moan loudly, which seemed to satisfy Rachel.

Rachel watched jealously for another minute or two. She so wished that it was her licking and sucking David's cock that her tongue kept making little movements in her mouth, but she mentally sighed. It was so good of Davey to help out his ex. Davey was such a good man.

"Ok, now you need to apply more pressure than you can with your tongue like that. So take him in your mouth and— That's right. Make sure you keep your teeth off his cock— Good. And you can use your tongue and lips on him—"

"That makes me gag!" Maggie complained.

"GET your mouth BACK on that cock!" Rachel ordered, and then added, "I guess you have to decide if you want to be a self-centered bitch or if you want to give a good blowjob. I know that I would switch with you in a heartbeat if I could..." Maggie was nauseated but also determined. With a moan like she was eating a delicious sundae, she massaged David's dick with her tongue. David responded by putting his hand on her head and pushing her down.

"Ooh!" Rachel exclaimed. "He likes it! Good job!" She said this like David's hand on her head was the best compliment in the world. David pressed down hard.

"Ok, he wants you to go deeper. DO IT! That's good. Go down... more... that's good." Maggie was trying to go down more, but she was still afraid of gagging.

"Bitch, you need to go deeper!" Rachel said, and then put her hands on top of David's and pushed Maggie's head down with all her might. "Go! Down! Slut!" She spoke in the same tone you use to correct a dog. Maggie panicked as the tip of David's cock moved into her throat. It was stretching her throat, and that hurt like hell.

"Now up and down! Faster! Jesus, are you into this or not!?" Rachel was incensed and turned on at the same time. She was taking her coaching very seriously. She grabbed a fistful of Maggie's hair and started pulling and then pushing frantically on her head to get her to go up and down faster. Maggie was crying and gagging now.

"Are you using your whore tongue!?" *SMACK* Rachel spanked Maggie's ass as hard as she could. "Use!" *SMACK* "Your!" *SMACK* "Tongue!" *SMACK* "To!" *SMACK* "Get" *SMACK* "That!" *SMACK* "CUM!" *SMACK* "You!" *SMACK* "WANT!" *SMACK* "THAT!" *SMACK* "CUM!" *SMACK*

Rachel couldn't believe she was spanking a woman to drive her to go down faster and harder on her beloved husband, but she also couldn't believe that sucking cock didn't come naturally — who was this bitch!? Didn't she realize the honor of having Davey's perfect cock in her mouth?

"Use your hands now— Both hands. That's right!" she said out loud, while she thought, 'So, this bitch isn't completely stupid!'

"Use your thumbs on the underside— Here, like this," she said, positioning Maggie's hands so that her thumbs were rubbing the underside as she slid her hands and mouth up and down David's cock.

Maggie could taste cum, but David was still pistoning her head up and down on his cock. 'Maybe that was precum?' And in answer, David groaned and cum filled her mouth.

"ARRRG! DO NOT SWALLOW!!" David commended. "Oh Jesus! That's good!" He put his hands behind his head and smiled contentedly. Maggie started to take her mouth off his cock.

"What are you doing!?" Rachel screamed. "He'll tell you when he's done! Jesus! Have you never given a blowjob before!?" Maggie put her mouth back on his cock. It was hard to do that with a mouthful of cum and a little of the cum leaked out. Rachel couldn't help herself; she leaned over and licked the cum off his cock. She moaned at the taste.

Meanwhile, David pulled Maggie's head roughly off his cock. Rachel leaned in and licked a little cum off her chin. Rachel grabbed her head and licked hard to ensure she'd gotten all the leaked cum. She licked her lips.

"How's my cum taste?" David asked. Maggie made a face that wasn't clear, but she clearly wasn't saying that it was wonderful.

"You probably just need to get used to it," David remarked. "You'll hold my cum in your mouth for a while, and that will teach you to love it. If you swallow, I'll cane your ass. Do you understand?" Maggie nodded rapidly with big eyes. She had no idea what caning felt like and she hoped that she'd never find out. Nor did she have the least doubt that he'd do it.

"Good. The Sunday newspaper is delivered to the front of the building... It should be right outside the front door. Go get our paper. Remember, no swallowing—or else!"

Maggie nodded. She got up to find some clothes.

"When did I tell you to get dressed?!?" David said sternly. Maggie's heart stopped. She was completely naked—with a mouthful of cum. 'He couldn't—' she thought and looked at him with puppy dog eyes. 'He couldn't—'

"Oh Davey," Rachel laughed. "This is terrible. You're brilliant!" she kissed him.

"GET GOING!" David bellowed. He looked so angry. Maggie felt sick to her stomach. She wondered whether she should take the caning instead? That sounded so painful, but being naked outside... Again...

After a moment's hesitation, she realized that she was more worried about being caned. After all, aren't women objectified and displayed all the time? Was this that much worse?

She got up and felt her nakedness very strongly. She walked slowly through the apartment and she stood for a moment, staring in horror at the front door. She tried hard to get the nerve to open it and go downstairs. Finally, she screwed herself up and opened the door a crack. The hall was silent. She didn't want to get caned, and she told herself that women are degraded all the time. She couldn't think that she was special. And with those thoughts, she cautiously stepped into the hallway and crept towards the elevator.

Just then, she heard a door open behind her and the sounds of several people—probably a family!

'Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!' she screamed in her mind. Instantly, her heart rate spiked, and she almost swallowed David's cum. Careful not to swallow or open her mouth, she ran around the corner to the elevator and pressed the button.

'FUCK! FUCK!' she thought. 'Please fucking come now!' she prayed to the elevator gods. She could hear the family behind her. They sounded like they were going to come around the corner any minute. She wrapped her arms around herself to try to hide her nakedness as she impatiently willed the elevator to arrive. Tears were welling up in her eyes.

Maggie's heart was racing so fast that she was sure everyone could hear it. The blood rushing through her ears sounded like a mighty river. She was breathing heavily through her nose, and her arms and legs were trembling with fear at being caught. She could hear at least one child's voice.

"OH! MY! FUCKING! GOD!" she moaned in her head. 'OH! MY! FUCKING! GOD!'

DING! At what was surely the last possible minute, the elevator doors opened and, miraculously, the car was empty. Maggie darted in, and with a shaky finger, she jabbed the first floor button and then frantically pressed the 'close doors' button. Nothing happened for two agonizing seconds, and then the doors slowly started to close. They seemed to be moving in slow motion.

"Hold the elevator!" she heard someone say.

'OH! MY! FUCKING! GOD! OHMYFUCKINGGOD! OHMYFUCKINGGOD!' Tears were beginning to cloud her vision. She was sure that a hand would appear between the doors, which would open, and she'd be caught!

And then, the doors were closed, and she felt the elevator descend. 'OH MY GOD!' She couldn't believe that she'd escaped! She'd been sure that she'd be exposed to that family. Her relief was physically palpable and she realized that she was extremely aroused. Her nipples were hard, there was a flush covering her chest, and when she reached down and felt her sex, she could feel how wet she was. She had an intense desire to touch herself, but no sooner had she started than the elevator stopped.

A moment later, the doors opened. Maggie held the open doors button and peeked out of the elevator. She couldn't believe her good luck; the lobby was empty! Darting out, she could see the paper through the front door. The street outside looked quiet.

'The door will lock!' she thought with alarm. 'I'll be trapped, naked, outside! Well, I guess I could ring the buzzer for David's apartment, but who knows how long that would take?' She looked around.

'There!' There was a package lying on the ground. Carefully, she opened the front door, placed the package to prevent the door from closing, and carefully released the door, watching closely in case the package was dislodged. But her scheme worked, and the door was wedged open.

She ran to the paper, too scared to look around. She didn't think anyone had seen her. The walkway was cold and prickly on her bare feet, but that was literally the least of her worries. She dashed to the paper, grabbed it, and sped back to the lobby. She opened the door, kicked the package aside, and ran to the elevator doors.

She stabbed the call button. If she could just get back into the elevator before that family came down! She was embarrassed and humiliated for being naked in public, but she also felt a growing sense of courage—she was doing this! It didn't seem like such a big deal. She'd get on the elevator, get back to David's apartment, and no one would know that she'd walked buck naked out the front door and retrieved the paper.

Her mouth felt like it was completely full. Probably, she'd been salivating. She hoped David would let her swallow after she got back. Maybe also she was getting used to the strange salty taste because it wasn't so bad anymore. She had a tiny fraction of a second's irritation that David's bizarre lesson was actually working—

DING! The elevator doors opened and she was face-to-face with the family. There were two parents, a couple of kids, and an older woman. They were dressed up like they were going to church. Six pairs of eyes opened wide in surprise and, in at least Maggie's case, in horror. There was no way for Maggie to know it, but these were, in fact, David's next-door neighbors.

Maggie's instincts took over and she turned and fled. She could hear one of the kids say, "Mommy, why did that lady have pink hair? And why didn't she have any clothes on?" She started to cry and it was a little hard to see. Suddenly, she saw a door, and she pulled it open and rushed through. It was the stairs... Why hadn't she thought of that before!? She ran up the stairs until she was sure she wouldn't be followed. She crept nervously up the last two flights.

On David's floor, she eased the stairwell door open, put her ear to the cracked opening, and strained her hearing. She was having trouble hearing anything over her racing heartbeat and the voices in her head berating her as a slut. She heard nothing, so she opened the door a bit wider and peeked through. She couldn't see anyone. Cautiously, she stuck her head out and looked both ways down the corridor. Then she darted out. She had a moment of panic trying to orient herself and then she was at David's door and it was unlocked. With an audible moan of joy, she slipped inside and closed the door behind her.

David and Rachel were in the kitchen, wearing robes. He was seated at the kitchen table, looking at his phone, while she made coffee. Maggie wasn't sure what she was supposed to do, so she stood next to David and held out the newspaper. When he ignored her and continued playing with his phone, she dropped it in his lap.

darwin1859
darwin1859
127 Followers
12