Women's Studies Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darwin1859
darwin1859
129 Followers

"What the— You disrespectful bitch!" he roared, leapt up, forced her chest down onto the table, and started spanking her ass as hard as he could. Maggie couldn't believe how strong he was and how much his hand hurt her. The spanking sounds seemed extra loud in the small kitchen. With her mouth full, Maggie couldn't scream, but she moaned and tried to cover her ass with her hands. David interrupted the spanking to gather her hands. Using one hand to brutally pin her hands behind her, he resumed his harsh spanking.

It was so painful for Maggie! Each sharp crack was followed a split second later by a searing pain that got worse and worse as the spanking went on and on. She couldn't believe how painful it was. A small part of her knew David was just play-acting, but it certainly seemed very real. She hadn't realized that he was such a good actor. His performance caused her body to betray her and her feminist principles. She realized that this rough treatment was actually making her aroused!

Rachel watched Davey spanking that bitch. It made her very hot. She was sure that it was painful because he was so strong, but Rachel still wished it was her, pinned to the table and crying each time he put his strong hands on her, marking her soft ass with his hard hands. She found herself pinching her hard nipples through her silk robe and she squeezed her thighs together.

"THIS is the thanks I get for helping you!?" David hissed in anger as he landed more stinging blows on her ass. Tears were streaming down Maggie's face now, and her arms were hurting. She felt like such an idiot. It was so simple. Women had been pleasing men for centuries. Why was it so hard for her? She felt a failure, and her ass was on fire.

But soon after, David's anger was spent, and he yanked her up by her hair.

"Are you going to behave!?" he snarled.

She nodded vigorously, her eyes pleading with him. David was struck by how beautiful her eyes were, especially when she was distressed.

"Still have my cum in your mouth?" he asked.

She nodded vigorously again, her eyes once more pleading.

"How's the taste?" he asked with a grin.

She smiled and moaned. She kept on pleading with her eyes.

"I like you silent," he said with a smile. "Make breakfast, and then you can swallow. I want hash browns, scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. Rachel will have one piece of French toast, some eggs, cut fruit, and bacon."

Maggie was a little upset; it was ridiculous to make her hold his cum in her mouth for so long, but at least the end was in sight. When David let go of her hair, she quickly went to the fridge looking for ingredients. She found frozen hash browns and preheated the oven. Then she started with the other items. She was still hungry from eating so little the previous day, and her stomach growled as she prepared the food. The hash browns smelled particularly good and she made sure that she made plenty of everything.

David and Rachel were sipping coffee and chatting about some book they were both reading. Maggie set the table, then brought out the hash browns and a pitcher of ice water. Then she brought out the eggs and bacon while the bread was toasting. David ignored her, which hurt a little, although Rachel thanked her and gave her a warm smile.

"Do you STILL have my cum in your mouth?" David asked.

She nodded vigorously.

"Ok, swallow," David said.

"Thank you," she said quietly after swallowing. Then she sat down to eat.

"What are you doing!?" David asked, looking up from his food with an angry face.

"I-I— Nothing! I-I'm j-just having b-breakfast—" she said quietly.

"You just swallowed your breakfast," David spat. "What do you weigh, anyway?" he asked.

"I-I— Well— Ah, Wh-When they w-weighed me at the gym, I was 159," she said.

"And what's your ideal weight?" he asked.

"Um..." she was suddenly embarrassed to be naked and talking about this in front of her ex-husband and his perfect wife. "They said my BMI is 27, and I should get it below 25, and that's, like, 20 pounds... They said I should plan to improve my diet and increase my exercise, and I could expect to lose about a pound a week for 20 weeks."

David wanted to twist the knife about this obviously sore subject.

"Let me ask you something: Is that important to you? To be at a good weight?" David asked.

"I-I guess so." She could feel how red-faced she was.

"Why?" he asked with a scowl. She was cowed by his stern expression. And while Rachel's face was disinterested, her beauty made Maggie feel old and fat.

"I— Normally, I— Well, this is something I wouldn't talk about, but I think, like many women, I have some body issues. I guess for many reasons I wouldn't want people seeing me naked, but given my research, I think I need to lose the weight."

"So, you agree that you are fat? Cow-like?" David smiled, but Maggie didn't think it was funny. Rachel looked embarrassed.

"Um, well, yes." Her face burned.

"And strangers will be seeing you naked—quite possibly there's some guy looking at your nude pictures right now."

"Y-yes," Maggie could feel the anxiety welling up and starting to affect her ability to think.

"And they'll be judging you... Judging your naked, exposed body."

"Yes..." Maggie moaned.

"So, let's begin again: Do you want any breakfast?" he asked with a cruel smile that made it ten times worse for her. There was a part of her that appreciated his abuse, but she was also sorry that he was so good at it. She wondered if he was enjoying humiliating her. But then she reflected that she'd asked him for this. And if he was enjoying it, that was the sick dynamic of hundreds of thousands of wives — she deserved no better.

"No, thank you," she said quietly. Just then, her stomach growled. She watched them eat. It was painful.

After breakfast, Rachel left to meet a friend for coffee. Maggie was so jealous that her natural good looks were so effortless. She barely spent any time getting ready and she looked fantastic when she left.

With Rachel gone, Maggie hoped David would make love to her. That would make her feel less dumpy. She felt "used" being naked, and the thought of all the humiliating things she'd done — that he'd cruelly ordered her do — it made her cringe.

"Alright, I'm going to take a shower and get dressed. I need you to clean up in here."

"Ok," she sighed.

"I think you should say 'Yes, Sir,' when you address me. Don't forget that the man is the head of the household and deserves respect."

Maggie pushed down hard on the bile rising in her throat, and her face turned a bit purple with the effort. It took a moment before she could trust herself to speak, but finally, she croaked, "Yes. Sir." And then she stomped into the kitchen to clean up like she was a servant or something.

David stared after her. This clearly bothered her. Women were so insane. He'd sent her out naked to pick up his paper and she was angry about cleaning up?

"You know what?" he said, after fetching his digital camera. "I think this would make a good photo shoot... You cleaning up naked." While Maggie fumed, David had her pose doing various cleaning tasks, especially things that involved her bending over or kneeling. There was a whole series of her on her hands and knees, cleaning the floor.

Then David spit on the floor.

"Clean it up," he ordered coldly. But when she turned to get a paper towel, he added, "With your tongue, you stupid whore!" His words whipped her as if he'd struck her physically. He was snapping photos as she reluctantly returned to her knees.

"Ma-Maybe I— I could—" she looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Could you please take some more pictures of my ass? Because I think doing what you asked will make me throw up."

David got a good image of her bloodless, moon-eyed face looking up at him in terror.

"NOW!" he roared and she forced her face down to the floor. The floor was not particularly clean and she was disgusted by both the idea of licking up his spit and licking the floor.

*SMACK!* David slapped her as hard as he could on the ass. "LICK!" he commanded and she started licking. He got some great shots of her licking the floor. Mostly you couldn't see her face, but some of the images showed her extreme disgust. The shots from behind showed an angry red hand print on her pale ass that was so clear that you could have fingerprinted David with it.

"Is the floor clean here?" David asked, moving to a spot where a bit of something was visible on the floor.

"No!" she barked quickly. "I need to clean it," she said quietly.

David made noises like he was going to spit on the ground.

"Please don't," she said in a small, meek voice. "...Sir," she added.

"Beg," David said.

"I AM begging you. Please! I did what you wanted. Please, Sir, don't make me—"

David spit again. "You can CRAWL over here and lick this up too!" David ordered. He kept taking pictures of her humiliating, which was complete. She felt like an animal. Like a beaten animal.

David had spit onto a spot on the floor. It turned out to be a piece of brown eggshell, so it could have been worse, but David made her lick it up with his spit and swallow it. She vomited a bit into her mouth; it was so disgusting. David kept documenting her humiliation.

"Ok, you can clean the floor now," he said with an evil smile. "Do you think you should clean it with your tongue?"

"Oh, god, please no! Please don't make me do that! That's just cruel!" she sobbed.

"Cruel like throwing your husband out of his house? Cruel, like divorcing him and taking his house away from him?"

"David, please, I wasn't—"

"Well, all water under the bridge... I hardly even recall it. Now clean the floor with your tongue!"

She started crying.

"I-I— Maybe it was cruel," she sobbed. "I'm sorry! Please, David!"

"Ok, you can use the sponge from the sink, but throw it away and put out a fresh one when you're done. You have 5 minutes. If you're not done, you'll have to finish with your tongue." David said.

'And I have the rest of our lives to torment you!' he thought to himself. He went and took a shower while she cleaned the floor.

END Chapter 5


* * *

Author's note: In the next chapter, Maggie learns a little more what boys want, and how to please them and their hard cocks.

darwin1859
darwin1859
129 Followers
12