Women's Studies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were instructed to listen to the non-verbal cues of their men for silent instruction on when to finish them. For example, a man leaning back, watching, with no physical contact was a man who was enjoying the show. In this instance, it was important to draw out the blowjob to maximize his pleasure. But a man who thrust his hips forward or held her head still was a man who was focused on getting off. You didn't mess with that man. You gave him what he wanted. After swallowing, Jenny rushed back to her notebook to record her new lessons.

At the end of class, Professor Smith instructed the girls to ask their partners how best they could thank them. Jenny's partner wanted her to do a lap dance for him that evening, which Jenny gleefully agreed to.

The semester was informative and even life-changing for most students in Jenny's class. They learned all about how to capture a man's attention and earn his respect. They learned about the two types of dirty talk (That which demeans the woman, such as "I'm such a filthy little whore", and that which glorifies the man, such as "Your dick is so amazing, I need it inside me") and how to identify which one a man was in the mood for. They learned about the visual appeal of lesbian activity ("It doesn't matter if you are naturally inclined to it. The visual appeal of sexual activity with another woman is a great way to partner with another woman in mutual goals of furthering progress in a man's world"). They learned that when men insulted them, it was because they were living out their sexual fantasies—It was actually a symbol of trust that the men trusted a woman to fulfill that fantasy through her own degradation. They learned proper methods for tit jobs, ass fucking, and pussy fucking. They learned how to use their bodies to maximize the pleasure of men, and therefore to get farthest in their lives as women.

Professor Smith was very helpful, always offering extra tutoring sessions or in-class demonstrations of the principles he was teaching.

At the end of the Semester, Professor Smith announced that he had been able to convince a group of important corporate professionals to consider the girls of this class for executive assistant jobs. The girls were thrilled. Most people had to wait until after graduation for jobs, but Professor Smith was trying to get them set up even now!

The girls showed up to the final class in their sluttiest, most appealing outfits. The executives perused the selection. They were encouraged to try out potential candidates if they wanted.

One executive took a liking to Jenny. He put her on her knees and tried out her blowjob skills. Jenny was thankful for Professor Smith's teachings, because she almost forgot to take her top off before sucking. How embarrassing would it have been if the important man had looked down and not seen a slut's bare titties? He would have thought she knew nothing about the man's world.

The man was sitting back, enjoying the view. Jenny took her time, teasing his dick, smiling up at him, and sucking each of his balls tenderly before gobbling down the dick again. When he was getting close, Jenny took her mouth off of him, looked up with her best sultry gaze, and said, "Sir, where would you like to finish?"

"Tits," he said.

Jenny jerked him off onto her exposed tits, while she told him how much she enjoyed being a whore and how good of a job she thought she could do for him. He finished on her.

Before Jenny had even finished swallowing all the cum—using her finger to scoop it off her chest and bring it to her lips—the important man had told Professor Smith, "I'll take her."

Jenny grinned up at her new boss. He and Professor Smith began to talk pricing—apparently Professor Smith had earned a "finder's fee" that must be paid before Jenny was allowed to begin work. While they negotiated, Jenny pondered her great luck. It was barely a semester ago that she had started this class, but already it was the most important things she had ever been taught. She wished she would thank Professor Smith for teaching her so well. Now, Jenny knew how to succeed in a man's world.

12