Women's Territorial Bondage Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not be reaching her passion though. Was this something due to the egg forced into her anus? It could not be as the egg only stretched her and not in a nice way. With fright, she wondered if she was becoming excited by the crowd. She did not want their attention on her body or cruel bondage. No woman should be dressed in such an immoral uniform that served to display her belled breasts and plugged private holes Jenny thought. But if they saw her only as jailbird sex object, then shouldn't they expect her to act like one? Jenny banished the thought and resolved not to surrender more of herself.

But her defiant thoughts had not stopped her from orgasming. Unlike before, this time her juices had pushed through her pussy lips in a flood of pleasure as her nipple bells playfully rang. That has been 20 minutes ago. Now washing the floor with the mop device inserted, Jenny had to apply extra pressure by squeezing her anus to remove her sticky juices from the floor. She frowned at the mess she had dribbled onto the floor as she flexed her thighs to put even more pressure on the head of the mop. Having to clean up after herself like this was humiliating, but not the worst task.

To Jenny's chagrin, there were two spring loaded dildos and she had to clean the one switched out of her every few hours. This cleaning always drew a crowd as Jenny was under strict orders to first clean it with only her mouth. She wanted to refuse such a lecherous demand but the thought of the punishment uniform quickly made her comply. She would rather control the dildo in her mouth than have it locked in place with the tight black leather hood she thought.

Jenny was always embarrassed when the dildo device was removed from her. She could not control it, but the volume of her thick and sticky juices made her feel even more disgraceful. This dirty dildo was then attached to a special hook on the wall so that it lewdly protruded straight out. With the clean dildo forced into her, she was able to hobble over to the wall and face the dirty dildo at eye level. Closing her eyes, she would open her mouth as widely as possible over the tip of the dildo and press forward until her nose hit the cold wall. As the wet and sticky dildo filled her mouth, she tried not to gag. Moving her tongue along the dildo's shaft, she tried to rapidly remove her juices. After several more shallows and when all her juices were gone, only then was Jenny allowed to polish the dildo. She carefully shined the metal eyelet and spring before using a cleaning fluid on the main shaft. As she bent forward to clean the side of the dildo, she felt the one currently inside her shift. Jenny let out a small moan of frustrated pleasure.

Most visitors watching left after seeing her clean her dildos, but a few always remained behind. Taking petite steps to limit the pumping of her ball and chain dildo, she approached the bars in a demure and shy manner. When asked to talk, she would meekly introduce herself as Jailbird Jenny. She faithfully followed her assigned script. "I am accused of being a bandit in that wicked gang but the brave sheriff and his posse captured me. As you can see, now I am a wanton jailbird being punished for my evil deeds. You can freely gaze at my heavy round breasts that I previously used to tempt good men. As you can see, my pussy is plugged to keep me from depravity and linked to this heavy ball and chain to stop me from escaping. I hope my uniform pleases you and reflects my new commitment to reformation. If you see anything out of place or unladylike, please report it." Jenny could not understand how this speech was ladylike at all but then again neither was anything she was wearing. But she was motivated to maintain a proper ladylike tone and appearance as she had been ordered. If that meant repeating these words in a soft pleading voice while ensuring her skimpy uniform was in proper order then that is what she would do.

In the mornings, Jenny was often made to entertain rougher visitors. She realized the temptation of her youthful body so exposed in her skimpy uniform was designed to attract this crowd. There was nothing she could do to avoid them apart from standing back from the bars so they could not touch her while she cleaned. Jenny needed to have her cell and uniform spotless when the sheriff came by for her inspection that took place when this group would leave her alone. Today the group of miners leered at her breasts and made crass comments about her ball and chain. Worse, they exposed themselves to Jenny and shot their loads towards her. Soon semen covered the floor of her cell as Jenny hopped to avoid being hit. Her dancing movements were complete with clanking chains and ringing bells and sometimes even screeching from the spring in her dildo. This always brought loud cheers. Sometimes they threw small coins into the cell which made her redden in shame with what they thought she was.

It took Jenny some time to clean up after these visits. One morning the sheriff was inspecting Jenny as she used her tiny broom to finish mopping the floor. "Those men are the best security we have for you Jenny," he explained. "If they ever get wind someone wants to break you out they will be up in arms in a minute. We even had to move their visiting hours to the morning to not compete with the saloons and brothels. But they still come to see you." Jenny tried to ignore the sheriff as she focused on keeping her breasts steady and nipple bells level while she pushed her tiny broom in parallel straight lines up and down her cell. Still, being associated with those dance hall girls turned her face crimson. She blushed deeper as she thought that none of those girls had larger rounder breasts as brazenly exposed. Even their single skimpiest dance costume was tame compared to her lustful jailbird uniform and lewd ball and chain, she reflected in further shame.

The days blended together as Jenny found herself brushing and mopping the sandy floor of her cell with her tiny broom and the egg squeezed into her anus. After crossing the length of her cell, she admired the clean streak of shining floor but wished it was more than one inch wide. Back and forth she went until in fifteen minutes half the floor was clean. Jenny could have gone faster but she frequently checked her uniform to ensure it was ladylike. The movement, turning, and sometimes bending required to mop in this manner jostled her uniform. Fearing the sheriff would visit anytime, Jenny would adjust her breasts, bells, chains, dildo, and stockings every minute. She wished her uniform included a garter belt to keep her stockings in place and that her corset was just a little tighter so her breasts would not constantly move. She certainly did not want a larger dildo though as she adjusted it into the proper position. Her timing was good, as just then the sheriff came.

Taking small feminine steps in her heels to minimize the pumping of her dildo, she approached the bars. As trained, Jenny clasped her hands behind her head and thrust her breasts out. She knew her appearance was ladylike as the sheriff inspected her from her shining heels to perfectly positioned pillbox hat. When he announced she had a special visitor, she wondered who it may be. As Jack approached the bars she gasped.

"Well Jenny, you like mighty fine in that outfit," he grinned. "I always wanted a better look and have to say I am impressed"

"Please help me Jack," Jenny whispered with deep passion. "This is all a horrible mistake. You know I am not a bandit. Tell them."

"That does not sound very ladylike to me," Jack said with a wicked grin. "You are now jailbird Jenny. That is whom I came to see, start acting like it or I will report you."

A flood of despair washed over Jenny as she saw Jack was not here to help her. She wondered if maybe he had even helped frame her. Would Jack have done that to see her like this? Jenny did not know. But that gave her an idea and hope. If Jack wanted to see her so exposed, then what might he do if she was even more vulnerable? Maybe Jack really could still help her. Jenny's heart raced as she devised her plan. She knew it was wrong but she had to try.

"You are right Jack, I have been very naughty" Jenny sang out in her sweetest voice. "I am so wanton they made this special uniform just for me. Do you like how my breasts balloon out from my tiny corset?" she said while bobbing them side to side so her nipple bells chimed in sync. "I am so dirty that they lock my tight pussy up with a thick dildo and strong iron ball and chain," she coyly whispered while bending down to luringly stroke the chain protruding from her distended labia lips. "They don't want me to be dirty so they have me always cleaning," she explained while pointing with her chained hands to her tiny broom and mop. "But I bet you want me to be dirty, right Jack?"

Jenny's heart was now pounding as she tried to recall other lecherous phrases the rough crowd hurdled upon her during their morning visits. Those men always wanted one thing she knew to avoid, but maybe it would help her now. She made a show of approaching the bars, stretching one long leg forward until her ankle chain went taunt. Then she coyly brought her leg backward. After several false starts, she called out to Jack. "Imagine what I could do without these chains. You see how dirty I can be now Jack. I know you like my body. I know you would like it more if it was just yours." Then she committed. "This ball and chain makes me wet Jack, but I want you to make me wetter," she purred as she pushed her body close to the bars.

As fast as prairie lightning, Jack grabbed into her cell and began to pull up and down on the chain of her ball and chain. The dildo came to life inside Jenny as she gasped with surprise and then moaned with pleasure. The regular motion of the ball and chain on the dildo was nothing like this. She pushed her body flush to the bars so Jack could pull on the chain with more might. Jack pawed her breasts that now hung out of the bars as he moaned his name.

She needed him to touch her throbbing clit as she begged him to rub her. Jack obliged and Jenny screamed in ecstasy. Amid a clattering of her chains and wild ringing of her nipple bells, she experienced a deep and powerful orgasm at the hands of Jack. For a moment she felt free and light as air. Then she crashed back into her prison nightmare.

Jack was laughing hysterically and pointing to the base of her dildo that was covered with her hot and sticky juices. "You really are desperate and dangerous like I told the sheriff. In fact, he has been watching the whole thing standing just to the side of the cell," Jack let out between his maniacal sniggers. And indeed there was the sheriff looking at Jenny with loathing dark eyes. In fear she rushed to adjust her torn stockings and straighten her soaked dildo while pushing her breasts up and adjusting her ponytail through her hat. There was no time to check that her chains were ladylike with the locks all facing inwards as she thrust her hands behind her head and spread her legs as far as the hobble chain would permit.

Standing in silence and shame, she felt her pussy juices begin to flow down her thighs as the sheriff thanked Jack for his service. "You are right sheriff, no one is going to break her out because everything is already on display. With that uniform on her and those massive tits hanging out, everyone wants her to stay right here. Good luck with capturing the rest of her dangerous gang," Jack said. As he departed so did the last of Jenny's hope. Why had she thought that he would ever help her? She felt ashamed at herself for acting so depravedly. As she stood in the inspection position, she hoped the sheriff would punish her strictly. She really had been naughty.

Jenny was indeed punished for her numerous acts of unladylike conduct. After she had cleaned herself and her cell, she stood once again in the inspection position waiting for her dildo gag and punishment hood. As ordered, she waited with her mouth wide open. When the sheriff finally returned, Jenny saw her punishment uniform was different today. The dildo gag was far wider and the pear looked fatter too. The pear was also connected to a long brown haired tail.

She grunted but did not complain as the tail was forced into her tight anus and the pear expanded. The dildo gag was too wide for her soft red lips. She had to stretch those poor lips so far to accept it into her mouth that she worried her jaw would dislodge. She looked up at the sheriff for pity but only saw the black leather of the punishment hood enveloping her face. Knowing what was next, Jenny leaned back to accept the punishment weights on her nipple rings.

The punishment weights for her nipples were heavier today. But the agony of her punishment uniform still could not erase her shame at what she had allowed Jack to do to her. She could have stayed back in her cell and never approached the bars. She should have protected her virtue. She should have never associated with Jack long before all this. She had always liked that he was dangerous and so different than her, but look what it had earned her: a plug in her pussy, anus, and mouth with a wanton jailbird uniform complete with nipple bells. As the darkness of her punishment hood and the pain in all her holes distracted her from her thoughts, Jenny finally found relief.

Her relief was short lived as she felt her pussy become moist again. At first she was sure it was a mistake but soon she could feel her dildo riding lower as it slid down the lubricated walls of her slippery vagina. Even with the heavy weights, she felt her nipples rise and could faintly hear what she assumed were the bells ringing. Jenny tried to scream but found herself gulping on the dildo in her mouth that seemed to be working its way deeper into her throat. Still, she continued to be aroused as she felt the juices pouring out in a circle formed by the thin gap between her other dildo and other pair of tautly stretch lips.

Many hours later, the sheriff finally came back. He unlocked the blindfold and once again Jenny's blue eye stood out against the black leather covering her face. The fear and tears were clear to see as she shook her breasts up and down that she had learned her lesson. But instead of removing her punishment uniform, the sheriff led her out into the yard.

Walking with her pussy ball and chain was already difficult, but now with the anal plug tail, it was too much. Each step in her heels shoved her plugs in painful directions as she tried to scream into the third one filling her mouth. Soon Jenny found herself near the stables and the horse walker or horse treadmill as it was sometimes called. The horse walker was simply a rotating pole with four radiating spokes that rested 8 feet off the ground. A horse would be tethered to one of the spokes by its reins and exercise in walking loops around the rotating pole. Usually, one of the stronger horses was harnessed to power the walker, but today Jenny only saw a donkey.

Jenny soon found out why she was wearing her cruel tail. The sheriff pulled down two slender chains from one of the radiating poles and locked each to Jenny's nipple rings. Jenny would have screamed but for her gag as the chains were slightly short and forced her breasts up just a little but enough that she could feel. The extra lift impacted her ball and chain and she felt her dildo spring to life. To keep her hands away from her new nipple chains, Jenny found her wrist chains locked to the back of a collar. Then with a pat on the rear, the donkey started to walk.

Jenny was not ready as she felt a sharp tug in her nipples. She staggered forward as her ball and chain bounced and her tail fluttered while she tried to find stability in her heels. But with one step she felt the sharp tug again as she lurched forward to catch up to her breasts. She looked up and saw the radiating spoke that her nipples were bound to was opposite that which the donkey was harnessed to. Every step the animal took was one that Jenny had to as well. Jenny tried to find a way to slow the donkey down but there was nothing she could do. Her ball and chain had stopped bouncing and was now dragging too far behind. Jenny braced herself as her pussy strap launched it back into with new speed and deep into her vagina. She grunted with the impact as her tail waved up and down and shook the pear lodged firmly in her anus. Jenny would have given anything to stop the donkey, even entertaining Jack again she brooded. This was too much for any young woman she thought as the stinging of her nipples combined with the slamming of her dildo made her cry out so loud that this time a small sound did escape through her black leather mask.

She tried to maintain her posture as the next day she stood in the inspection position of her cell with her mouth once again wide open. It was not fair she had earned five days of pony punishment for her misdeeds with Jack. As she waited in fear for her punishment uniform to arrive, she quickly checked that at least her jailbird uniform was ladylike. As she looked down at and passed her breasts, she took some small pride that at least her uniform appeared spotless. Her heels were gleaming and chains glittering. She thrust her breasts a little higher with achievement and hoped the sheriff would be impressed. But neither her spotless uniform nor pleading eyes saved her from punishment.

On the last day of her punishment, Jenny trembled in her cell as she tried to maintain the inspection position with her mouth open to accept the dildo gag. Tears spilled out of her eyes and rolled down her large breasts as the sheriff entered her cell with the punishment uniform. Still, Jenny did not offer resistance even though she struggled to allow the massive dildo gag into her mouth. She cried into her black leather punishment hood as she felt her nipples chained to the radiating spoke. Then she lost herself in the endless torment as her ponytail and ball and chain relentlessly attacked her for hours and hours.

After this ordeal, Jenny worked hard to be a ladylike jailbird and avoided further punishments. She worked hard to keep her uniform and cell clean and visitors could not find any fault. She had even learned how to squeeze her dildo at just the right time so it turned less inside of her. One day while mopping the floor, she saw she was out of soapy water. As she was forbidden to talk to the guards, to ask for help she had to communicate through her nipple bells. Jenny had long ago learned to shove her breasts through the bars of her cell, assuming there were not visitors, and then bounce them so her bells would loudly jingle. Today as she bobbed her breasts up and down, she heard a second set of bells. Glancing to her left, she could just make out another pair of massive breasts protruding from a neighboring cell. Then looking to the right, she saw the same sight with even larger melon sized breasts hanging out of that cell. Jenny wondered who these new prisoners were and if the authorities had finally captured the real bandits.

She felt a tingle of hope that with the real bandits in custody, now the truth would become clear and she would soon be free. She pictured her simple life back on the ranch and wearing real clothing again. She wondered what it would be like to not have to orgasm every time she stepped out of her cell or when ordered by the guards to prove her pussy ball and chain was secure. She would not have to show off her body, uniform, and bondage to the curious public. She thought of all the women and men who had peered into her cell and looked upon her with a mixture of fear, pity, and sometimes lust. As Jenny thought across her last months, she heard her nipple bells chime as her breasts become engorged and her dildo slipped lower in her moist vagina. Even though she was alone in her cell, she still blushed with shame. She worried she had adjusted to being a wanton jailbird with too much ease.