Women's Territorial Bondage Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny wanted to ask the sheriff who the new prisoners were but was too afraid to speak. The next day she listened carefully and could hear the faint echo of heels on stone from each of the cells on her side. For once, she was excited when her cell door was unlocked for yard time. As she was being led to the yard, she was able to look into their cells.

Peering in, just as she did when checking her own uniform, she first looked at their shining and polished high heels. Their hobble chain was correctly positioned with the locks facing each other and their stockings were straight and level with the bows centered. Jenny grimaced at the large dildos forced into their pussies but noted the eyelet was in the right position and ball and chain straight. She marveled at the size of these new prisoners' melon shaped breasts which seemed to make their nipple bells look small. But the instant it took to register all this was forgotten by what she saw when she looked at their faces. She was looking at her two younger adult sisters.

All three sister forgot the prison rules and their training as they called out each others' names in shock, shame, and horror. Jenny ran to the bars of her first sister ignoring the resulting pumping of her dildo. Her sister threw her chained hands out through the bars to try and embrace Jenny but the sheriff grabbed her just before. Jenny screamed and begged as her sisters pounded on their cell door bars and screamed even louder. None of the sisters responded to the sheriff's order to stop and stand for inspection. But their screams soon turned to moans as the wild motions of all three sisters kept their dildos rapidly moving in and out of their now glistening pussies. More in shock that they were orgasming in front of each other, the sisters demurred as the reality of their situation became clear again.

Jenny turned to plead as the sight of her two sisters as jailbirds filled her with guilt. It was her duty to protect them and she had failed. She could not think of a worse horror as she saw fresh tears filling their youthful faces. But that was all Jenny saw as the dildo gag was forced into her mouth and the punishment hood fitted over her face. Meek protests nearby let her know that her sisters were also being punished as she heard both also moan when the pears were inserted.