All Comments on 'Wonder in the Dark Pt. 03'

by Kaysdream43

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantasy can be fun but could any spouse man or woman really allow someone to just come into there home and fuck their spouse with out really doing something violent. I know I couldn't and I'm not violent at all. Eve being physically out matched would have caused me to break a real hard object over his head . You can be deeply in love and still walk away , let her explain why she's fucking a black kid who is younger than her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Making love not war

Fab story with beautiful descriptions of lovemaking - which we read together snuggled up in bed ...now looking forward to the next chapter! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is there a continuation to this story?

I love this story. It's well written, especially how author described the sex scenes between young athletic black man and older voluptuous white teacher with still curvy body . Please keep on writing this series of stories. I guess the story is left incompleted. We don't know if the 43 y.o. white female teacher and mother Kay was pregnant with Thomas Bayron's baby and if she kept and had the mixed race baby. And if so, would they keep intimate relations with eachother after that. What would be the reaction of her daughter Emily at her white middle aged mother giving birth to mulatto child. If she would be angry at her mother for cheating to her father or supporting and even encouraging her. Would Emily be involved in interracial sexual relations with black men. The author left too much for the reader's imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous