All Comments on 'Wonder in the Dark'

by Kaysdream43

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185almost 8 years ago
The makings of a good story .

Potential for a series as well. However the use if ecstasy prevent it from being romantic or erotic. You took the shortcut and made it date rape. A sweet seduction done well would have been much more erotic.

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 8 years ago
Good but one fatal flaw

I'm a fan of Ecstasy so I have no problem with its use. What I do have a problem with is giving it to somebody without their knowledge and approval. The other comment is right, it is a form of rape to use it to take advantage of somebody. It's especially irresponsible to mix it with alcohol. He could have suggested it after first convincing her to have sex with him when she could give informed consent. If she had regretted the decision and he asked her to try sex under the influence of this drug then maybe she would have reconsidered that she could have feelings for him and worked out an arrangement to see him without wrecking her marriage.

A possible pregnancy or an STD to accompany infidelity is not a great combination to illicit sympathetic understanding from your spouse. You should have had her tell her husband that she needed and deserved a healthy sex life before practically making her a sex slave.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
Date Rape = Rape

Using drugs on people without their consent is wrong.

Using drugs on people to have sex with them without their consent is wrong.

Maybe I like LSD.

It might be amusing to put some in an unsuspecting persons drink so I can watch them tripping out.

Where do you go for a drink?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is a story, right?

There are a lot of things in stories on here that are unlikely, immoral and illegal. Surely that's the point, no? I don't think anyone should read this or any story here as a lesson in what to do on a date. If they do, they deserve the rightful criminal prosecution for their deeds and stupidity. But for the purposes of a STORY the use of the drug helps explain how someone in the character's position could actually have done something like this. What about the "spell' he puts on her later? isn't that equally wrong? Maybe he'll be prosecuted for that too in part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As a stand alone story you left out way too many details

How old is her husband? Does he have a name? Doesn't he know about Viagra?

Since she just told her friend she doesn't have sex with her husband how does her lover already know that? This gorgeous woman hasn't had sex in 2 years but hasn't done anything on her own to address the problem? Why the need to give her a drug without asking her permission?

I Could go on but I think you get the idea... Yeah I'll get the normal response that hey it's just a story. To which I would respond: yes, but not a very good story. And maybe it's just me but the thing he did with her wedding ring was creepy and not the least bit erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Advice for critics

If you're going to criticize a story at least bother to read it first. And try to apply a little bit of common sense: This is not a book, so it doesn't detail every moment of the characters lives, and it's not a how-to article or recommendation about what to do in real life. Geez.

I've seen some stories on here, actually a bunch, detailing actual rapes without any pleasure described or implied on the part of the victim. Which I find disgusting...but I get that they are fiction so posting a comment about them like "You shouldn't rape people, it's wrong" would be unbelievably dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow people - chill

Okay, the ecstasy was wrong. He didn't need it and it probably would have worked out either way- lighten up people. It's a story...I think a damn good first effort and pretty hot. I've read much worse and enjoyed many parts of this one.

You obviously are into interracial sex if you're reading in this genre. - does the idea of a married white woman succumbing to the advances of a young black man surprise anyone?

Give the writer some space to grow a little - it's a first effort, right? Four stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey

If you read interracial stories, you're the type of person who gets aroused (or even gets off!!) by the thought / act of interracial sex - so just enjoy your time reading a very good, first edit. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

At the time I was in my mid-forties, teaching, married, when I began an unexpected affair with a black teacher. Life was fine for my husband and I, we were looking forward to having the house to ourselves aka the empty nest. I had known this teacher for over fifteen years, just a teacher acquaintance until one teacher remarked, "Oh, he likes you. Don't tell me you didn't know?" Normally, I skipped the end of the week drinks but he showed, we had a nice time talking, compared interests, etc. He knew I was married but that didn't phase him in the least when he invited me back to his apartment nor was it on my mind as we fucked on his couch that evening.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice story. The second guy to fuck me was a 24yo black co-worker days after my 55th birthday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous