Wonder in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now she was lying in his arms, asleep or fainted from exhaustion, looking so beautifully at peace, her luscious breasts sagging gently in fulfillment - as beautiful a person as she had been on the outside, her nude body was even more beautiful than he'd imagined. "She is an angel...my white angel!" he thought.

And with a powerful wave of emotion he realized this was no one-night conquest. "I love you" he whispered into her ear, testing the words. They felt so good. He said them again.

"Mmm...lvv" Kay murmured from dreamland. Maybe she was imagining she had just had sex with her husband...or going further back, remembering the loss of her virginity. He wondered what she must have looked like at his age, and who had been lucky enough to take her cherry. Still, he was sure he had just gone far deeper in her than any man ever had and pleasured her more strongly. That was enough for him. Or...was it?

Abruptly he remembered the story he'd once read of an African shaman who cast a spell to make a middle-aged white farmer's wife fall in love with a young tribesman who worked on the farm...and to make her fertile for him. It was just a story of course but it had excited him then - and did so again now. The gods had favored him in every way tonight...could they do so again?

Gently he slipped two fingers into her, watching her face and the slow rise and fall of her breasts both to savor her reaction but also taking care not to wake her. Raising them to his nose and breathing in deeply, Byron licked one finger and swallowed, then spread the other lightly across her lips - and nearly came again when she sleepily licked the glistening juices slowly in response, swallowed, and sighed softly.

"I love this woman" he whispered, taking her left hand in his right and carefully interlocking the fingers, black and white. "I claim this woman," he added. Then slowly and gently, he slid off her diamond wedding ring and slipped it beneath the hood of his cock.

The hard studded stones felt cold, but soon warmed as he spun the ring slowly in a full circle. Pulling it out, he held it up to the light, ensuring its crevices were fully coated with his cum. Then he gently pushed it into her and twirled it with his fingers in a slow, full circle to ensure it absorbed some of her vaginal juices as well - both were needed to complete the circle.

"Love me, Kay!" he whispered fervently as he gazed down at the ring - now their ring - gleaming out of her most secret place. As he watched, a trickle of his cum crept through the center of the ring, spilling down over the front like a waterfall. "You are free. Now love me! Love me!

"Mmmph..loovvvee" she murmured.

His heart soared. "I love you!" He declared again, louder, as he pulled the ring gently out of her. Though still in a swoon, eyes closed, Kay gasped as the ring came out of her.

"I..lovvveee..youuu" whispered the spellbound woman of his dreams.

"I love you, Katherine!" he said aloud, thrilling at his first use of her classy-sounding full name, as he slid the wet ring back onto her finger. He imagined he saw a flash around the ring, and then a soft halo formed around Kay's body, which then slowly faded into her pale skin. The glow seemed to linger longest on the ring and the pearl of cum which had again beaded up over her entrance.

Kay's eyes fluttered open and were wide as saucers. Suddenly she looked 19, a blushing bride wearing white. "Byron... I love you, Byron!" she gasped fervently, her hands rising to frame his face, the awe of discovery in her voice. "Oh, how I love you!"

For Byron, it was the sweetest sound she had made yet on this night of nights. He kissed her deeply, thanking the gods.

---

Kay leaned back in the chair, trying to think. What the hell was happening? She had thought her life sane and stable, and suddenly everything had changed.

She had thought herself happy, certainly not looking for a man, let alone a student...a black student. She shook her head in astonishment. She couldn't believe she had been so stupid, and couldn't really remember how...could he have drugged her? Maybe...but that was no excuse. She had let him have sex with her. Twice...or was it three times? And without even a condom!

She shifted uneasily, and felt more of the slickness still deep inside. She had cleansed herself as much as she could in the shower, but still felt Byron's cum inside her. She had never been filled so deeply...and it seemed to want to stay in her. Suddenly she remembered that she was no longer using birth control - bizarrely though, the thought wasn't terrifying. Somehow it even...excited her!

But that wasn't the strangest part. She had told him she loved him! This boy young enough to be her son that she barely knew! But the words had gushed out of her while she lay in bed with him. It must have just been the shock, how overwhelmed she was.

Except now, hours later in the harsh light of day, it was still true. Impossibly, insanely, absurdly true: she knew she was in love with Byron Thomas. Was it just the sex? Yes it had been a long time, but she had never felt anything like it. Never imagined anything so powerful. It had hurt at first, from his sheer size, but such a gooood pain. And his passion! She could feel how desperately he wanted to pleasure her, how thrilled he was when he made her orgasm. That was how a man should be...a mate should be...a love...

She shook her head again, a tear forming...over the knowledge that everything had changed, and everything was possible. Except pretending to herself this was just a mistake or one-night stand.

She thought of Byron as she'd last saw him: Not a boy...a tall, dark, confident and proud man. Not a 19-year-old kid but an alpha male, looking at her with affection but also with certainty, as he stood in her doorway running her black panties slowly through his fingers. "Can I have those back," she'd asked. "No," he said, "they are mine now - and so are you."

"Yes," she had replied, submissively. "I am yours...yours forever."

"Oh Byron!" she said now, remembering and crazily not regretting the words, flummoxed by the feelings of contentment and shocked disbelief fighting inside her. "What are we going to do?"

12