All Comments on '"Wonder Woman" Rides Again'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

Super stroker !

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago
Very good

I like this story but I agree that it isn't quite as good as the original which blew me away. I wouldn't delete it, maybe just rename as an alternate when you get the sequel that you are satisfied with.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963about 3 years ago

Why not post the rewrite as an alternative. This is so hot it seems difficult to improve upon it.

Like its predecessor a definite 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Do NOT Delete - Please

You can simply re-title the 2nd version of Part 2: ?Wonder Woman Rides Again - Redux? or something like that.

4 Stars because this is a VERY Strong Story - Not "One of the Best Ever"... Yet.

But it definitely has potential to get there!

Keep Writing!

Sharky

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

havenun2010havenun2010about 3 years ago

I agree rename it and keep it too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
PASS

Another gay story, anal...

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Liked this one!!!

Good read!!!!!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Good story I enjoyed it but not making a copy. Looking forward to reading your "sequel Rev 2.0"! This one was good for most authors but not up there with your attic series or "Undertaker's Daughter".

Good health, happy life and keep writing for us your fans please.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No...don't delete it

This was perfect! Keep it and tell us the rest of their story!

devildog0302devildog0302about 3 years ago
I liked it

Would like the story to continue. You have lots of options to draw on.

NaughtyGuyNatureNaughtyGuyNatureabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it quite a bit. I agree with Wash, don't delete it, rename or have it as an alternative storyline. I appreciate your commitment to a great story so I can't wait for the one you do like to come out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wasted a perfectly good story with all the butt sex.

Didn't rate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i really liked your story sad to say you plan to remake another one but you are the creator this one has lots of potential for future stories as a avid reader of these type of stories just a hint try tangents what-ifs just a idea

cursrahcursrahabout 3 years ago

keep this one. hope to read more of these characters.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 3 years ago

I know you've said you plan to remove this story when you've written the alternative version but I feel that this is still a good story so how about an alternative plan.... Post both (with suitable intro descriptions) and see what the readers think of both offerings....

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 3 years ago

I agree with cursrah, I hope you keep this one and build on the characters. Love the direction this is taking...

RoninGunnRoninGunnabout 3 years ago

This one was intense. Very erotic.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulabout 3 years ago

I’d leave this one Lex. Maybe change the title to “Alternate Ending” or something. It’s a good story and up to your usual quality.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverabout 3 years ago

PERFECT! Thank you for writing this ending. Thank you!

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44about 3 years ago

I think it was a good story - there are so many ways to go - you could have sherry and karen be bisexual - keep writing - leave both sequels - note that new one is an alternate ending lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seriously, this is a great story, it seems a shame to remove it. I don't see any problem of having a choice of sequels, but if it's different enough there may not even be a conflict.

This sequel is already better than most in the genre, so if the new version is going to be even better, I can't wait.

One minor niggle - I don't see the need for the speech marks on "hot" and "Wonder Woman" etc.

Strand

daswizarddaswizardabout 3 years ago

I think you need to leave both stories up. Otherwise, I'll have to keep looking at the posted date to figure out when the new one's put it!

Good story. Well written. Thanks!

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenabout 3 years ago

Both stories are great. Only one complaint. You should have stretched it out over more time. Not longer writing, just mention the passage of time. No one can cum that many times in a row. The body needs time to regenerate seminal fluid a prostate fluid. I need to be able to believe even far out fake shit.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Replica for

Damned_But_Not_Forgotten:

Everyone is different, and everyone's body is different. My wife and I fucked like rabbits 20 times a day during our honeymoon. Even now, 20 years later, we have sex 2-3 times in the morning and evening. Every day. And my friend, he has sex with his wife on a schedule, twice a week, two times a week. And they're happy.

About the story:

It's great. If there's a second option, it's worth keeping both.

An unwanted pregnancy doesn't have to be. There are special pills. One can go to the pharmacy and buy them. Karen is too young to be a mom yet. She has to finish her studies. But in the long run, she could probably be the first to get pregnant. Bobby just needs to grow up a little. So he can take responsibility for his women.

I like harem stories. And ideally two women who love each other.

More thanks.

smilingjimsmilingjimover 2 years ago

Please don't delete!!! I loved when he took his sister in the butt and in the vagina...getting the roommate was nice, but when he got his beautiful sister also, that was freaking awesome!!!

CaptainRiverCaptainRiverover 2 years ago

GREAT story! After many years reading Literotica, I would put in the top 5% of writers here. The voice is excellent, and your stories are believable and engrossing. Please do not delete this alternative sequel, post them both, as alternative timelines. After all, Wonder Woman and Cap America exist in separate universes. I an certain that your readers would love the option of comparing your ideas.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It would be a shame to delete this story, it was really hot!

Maybe just publish the other version as an alternative sequel? It would be interesting to see what direction you take that one in.

BuckeyeTifosoBuckeyeTifosoover 2 years ago

Please - do not delete!!

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 2 years ago

I loved this story. Thank you for writing it.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!.

Congratulations on yet another example of your brilliant writing, whilst to you the story may appear substandard to your many readers this is a great work, containing eroticism, beautiful descriptions and some humour. Should you write an alternative second half then please leave this work in p!acts as I feel that this is some of your most interesting work.

gunmakergunmakerover 2 years ago

Leave it! Write another but as with so much art, it has taken on a life of it's own. I'm looking forward to the next.

45ACPTo45ACPToabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this sequel. I hope that, if you do redo this sequel, you will not take this version down. Please leave this one one the board and consider labeling the second version as an alternate.

You are a talented storyteller and I look forward to the remainder of your list as well as future offerings.

Cuthbert125Cuthbert125about 2 years ago

This is my third time through this series. Love the tensions in the relationships in both stories. Good character development. Hope you will come back with a third installment. You did leave us hanging…

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 2 years ago

It certainly doesn’t read like you struggled with it! Good flow and pacing, and a great storyline- if you do another version just name it “Take Two” or something similar; no need to erase this version.

As always, thanks for sharing your stories with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Suggestion for Part 3 - Bobby Fucks His Mom's Ass in the Costume...

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt und Zexxi duology!

11/10 Wonder Woman Costumes!!!!!

IssueforthIssueforthover 1 year ago
Don't delete. Please.

Loved it, don't change it, or call your revised edition an alternate ending. But, please leave this in place.

Thanks,

Issueforth

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More pregancy fetish crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Anal

More anal crap!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

I thought it was a really good story. Two beautiful women to love and who would share. What more could a guy ask for? Keep up the good work. Oh, one last chapter letting us whether or not she got pregnant would be nice.MtM

45ACPTo45ACPToover 1 year ago

It’s too bad you can’t block the “anymouse” toads. I love this story and I say it proudly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect fully enjoyed ,all material included,best combination between brother/sister and girlfriend,realy nice story,keep it up,

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

Excellent story, thank you

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

5 stars for both stories! You shouldn't get rid of this story. If you write a different sequel, please just add it without getting rid of this story?

Thanks

VadarVadarover 1 year ago

Great story. I am so glad you decided to write the sequel.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

You can add one of course, but keep this one anyway. Thanks, loved it.

PanelholesPanelholesabout 1 year ago

Have you thought of making your second sequel a3 chapter so that we can get a gander at what life looks like for the three of them in the future?

BTW, I think both of these are great stories as are so many of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was amazing as all of yours are!! I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t delete it. I would totally love to hear how there college life goes. Adding pregnant sex into the equation would be perfect!!!

MagicMagic10 months ago

Well written and hugely sexy. Thank you.

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

I loved this story right up to the point where we find out that Karen is fertile. Why are most of the readers so hung up on getting pregnant??

It's not so much that she might be or is going to be pregnant, it's their age that bugs me. They are two young to make that decisions. Sometimes accidents happen, but now days there are multiple "morning after" pills that prevent conception so there is no abortion involved. These stories almost always involve 18, 19. or 20 year olds; even early 20's is too young. Go to and finish college, get your degree, get started in a career; Shelley has the right idea.

Otherwise, good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stupid finish

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Blackknight314

Fuck that. Damn boomers, and Gen-x morons who think like boomers. Yeah.

.

"Delay reproduction until you're at the tail end of your fertile years! Then maybe *maybe* have 2 kids. Then neuter yourself, and never risk children again!"

.

.

Suicidal idiots. Your generation will die unmourned and hated. Gen x, millennials, and gens Z and Alpha are all having more kids, younger, than you did. We're wholly rejecting your stupidity and debauched generational suicide. College? Are you fucking kidding me? What a fucking joke. Enjoy your empty house and your cats. We'll enjoy our half dozen plus kids, the eldest of whom are helping to raise the youngest, as was done throughout the history of mankind, until the advent of the most selfish, destructive generation in human history.

.

We're going to rebuild the civilization you destroyed, and we're going to do it without any help from the "spend the kids inheritance" generation.

.

.

No career is a replacement for the adoration in a child's eyes. No promotion, fancy car, or degree is more precious and fulfilling than your child's arms squeezing you tight. This economy is a bad joke. The only way to survive is to work for yourself. And that doesn't require a 100+k degree. It requires knowledge and skills. But college doesn't offer those anymore. College offers credentials. Credentials that grow ever more meaningless with each passing day.

.

.

I could've gone to Harvard with a full ride. Instead? I run my own fabrication and repair shop, I make twice as much as my peers who went to university, and I have seven kids that I adore and would die for, with a woman I don't deserve, and my peers are desperately trying to have even one or two kids. My beloved developed polycystic ovarian syndrome after our seventh, or we'd have even more kids for you to cluck your tongue at. And of we'd followed your moronic, always wrong but now especially wrong advice, we'd have no kids at all. My eldest son and daughter are working with me now, my daughter is a genius with numbers (among other things), and my son makes Swiss turning centers sing, and CNC plasma cutters dance. And my second eldest daughter is practically a carbon copy of her mother. Which is simultaneously terrifying and wonderful. And each and every one of them knows they are loved beyond measure.

.

I know the mods probably won't let this through, but whatever. Incest isn't one of my or my wife's kinks (she's the one who pushed me to write this) but Lexx is so damn good it doesn't matter to us. Take your advice and shove it, blackpill314. Nobody is having more fun than us.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please don't ever delete this story it's too good as it is.

P_AndererP_Anderer2 months ago

Part 1 was really good, but this one seemed to involve at lot of repetition and revisiting scenes that happened before. So, it felt like the story was proceeding in circles, rather than just moving ahead.

I can see why you're see why you're not 100% happy with it, to be honest.

But it's certainly not bad, at all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...