Wonder Woman - Spellbound Ch. 03

Story Info
Diana shares her boyfriend with the beautiful witch Zatanna.
5.6k words
4.76
3.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
404 Followers

All characters involved are 18+. Wonder Woman and Zatanna are owned by DC Comics.

- - -

7.

If enjoying Diana in bed was heavenly, then enjoying Zatanna was magical. If only because Mark had the pleasure of bedding two of her.

Tasting the witch's sweet flesh while a magical duplicate of herself tasted him in turn was a unique experience to say the least. But then she decided it'd be fun to double-team his weeping cock. Two skilled and agile tongues dancing in tandem along his shaft were more than enough to send his balls churning.

The two Zatannas took little time driving him to the brink. The two witches were quick to coax out offerings of his seed. Twice now had they brought Mark to the peak of pleasure, using nothing but their hands and skilled tongues. A sticky load down one's throat, then another splattering over the other's teardrop breasts - which her double then promptly licked up. But thanks to Zatanna's magical gifts, the mortal felt nowhere near tired.

Because when Mark Messner the mortal man showed even the slightest signs of fatigue, the kinky witch only had to speak a simple spell to bring him and his cock right back into fighting shape.

"Erotser animats!" Zatanna chanted.

Mark felt the effects of her magic instantly. His whole body seemed to light up with energy and vigor, his bones, his muscles, his blood, all feeling rejuvenated. Hell, Mark felt like he could run a marathon. Or Two! As for his cock...

The wilting, weeping member twitched once and then sprang right back to full hardness, throbbing triumphantly against the open air. Eager for another taste of Zatanna's sweet, womanly flesh.

Mark could only utter a single word.

"Woah."

Above him, the two Zatanna's broke into giggling fits. Mark supposed that seeing the hapless mortal in shock at their magic was amusing. But there was excitement too in their eyes, a wicked glee at getting to use their spells for fun rather than crime-fighting. Mark felt his chest swell with heat and purpose. The Mistress of Magic had been kind enough to give him a private show. It'd be downright rude not to show his appreciation. Especially if she was so willing to provide him a vigorous boost.

He sat up, breathing deep. His whole body felt electric, thrumming with energy and might. And he was going to use every bit of it making the beautiful witch - and her double - scream.

With his cock firm like an iron rod and his heart hammering like thunder in his chest, Mark advanced on both pale beauties. Her eyes lit up - both pairs shining a bright, alluring blue. Zatanna was anything but hesitant - how could she be after sucking down his load like it was sweet honey? No, she seemed delighted to be the focus of Mark's lusts. There was a look of devious daring etched on her lovely face - Zatanna wanted to know first hand how Wonder Woman's boyfriend fucked.

"Come on, handsome. Show us what you've got!" One of the Zatanna's goaded him, wearing a devilish smirk.

"You do this for all the volunteers from the audience?" Mark barbed, his voice coming out a deep, rumbling growl.

"Consider this the VIP treatment." The other Zatanna answered low and sultry. She reached out to run her hand over his shoulder and the muscles of his back. Her touch was hot but soft, driving him that much crazier.

He darted forward, stealing a kiss from Zatanna - he didn't particularly care which one it was. Mark needed to touch her, to have her. He savored the softness of her lips, the warmth and wetness of her tongue. Then he pulled back, his hands taking hold of her waist. He urged her to turn away, setting her on her hands and knees before him - revealing her supple, pale ass to his hungry eyes.

Perfectly formed swells of milky white, nice and pert and mouthwatering. Mark gave a low, quiet groan. His hand shot out and slapped it. Zatanna sucked in a sharp gasp, flinching under the sting of his touch... but her voice soothed into a sweet moan. Mark then caught a shiver roll down her naked back. The mortal man smirked, wickedly pleased.

He reached out and palmed the reddened cheek, feeling a dark, primal joy at the feeling of her soft flesh under his fingers. Zatanna's blood ran hot - as hot as his own. He could feel it as he groped her and it was setting his blood boiling in his veins.

Taking his throbbing length by the base, he prodded himself against her dripping cunt, teasing her to the point where needy whines poured from her lips. Then he entered her, sinking his cock inside her silken lips nice and slow. With his other hand, Mark held her by the waist. He watched himself dive inside her, inch after inch, feeling his prick bathe in the heat and the unbearable softness.

All the while, Zatanna moaned deliciously... until those sweet sounds were silenced by her own double. Mark's cock twitched maddeningly at the sight - the two Zatanna's locking lips and trading tongues while he skewered one's soaking pussy with his fat cock. It was no soft, delicate kiss that Zatanna shared with her magic duplicate. It was deep, smoldering, and fierce. And it was more than enough to set Mark off like a rutting hound.

So rut he did. He urged his hips forward, slapping against Zatanna's perfect buttocks. They quaked deliciously from the impact - and the witch herself squealed into the other's mouth. Mark didn't give her the chance to settle. Feeling primal desire blaze within, he drew back... and pitched forward again, driving his cock deep. Enough to make the Zatanna he was fucking break her kiss to shriek. Mark could feel her cunt clench around him, her whole body shuddering under his looming mass.

Mark's cock throbbed painfully. His body, his blood, his bones, they demanded he keep going. So he did.

He started to fuck. And he fucked ferociously.

- - -

It was a curious evening that Zatanna was having. She was quite literally watching herself get fucked. And dear lord was she getting fucked hard.

Mark Messner, the mortal man Wonder Woman had taken as her lover, was making a valiant showing of his prowess. His lean, chiseled body worked like a machine, his hips surging back and forth with shocking ferocity - hammering his thick, veiny manhood into her double's soaking cunt. Like a piston his prick punched into her tight pink, staking his carnal claim over her body.

Zatanna watched, mesmerized and breathless. She could even feel the sensations - or at least the ghosts of them. Faint tingles of white hot bliss, the leftover embers carrying over from the pounding her duplicate was receiving. Zatanna felt a twinge in her lower belly, her silken folds yearning for a cock that wasn't there - but also was at the same time.

The young, beautiful witch sighed softly, committing the sight before her to memory. It wasn't everyday she was afforded the chance to be this kinky, after all. She drew her eyes over the joining of man and magic womanhood, admiring how she herself looked getting fucked from behind.

Witnessing herself getting manhandled was exciting, Zatanna discovered to her own shock. Seeing Mark take a firm grip upon her hip and the back of her neck, holding her tight while he plundered her pussy, it gave Zatanna a thrill she had never felt before. A naughty delight in knowing that her beauty could drive a man to such a beastly state.

Mark's fat cock was filling her up. He was fucking her hard and fast, rutting into her splendid body like a snarling bull. The squeals and screams ripping forth from her double's throat were proof of the man's dominion. Zatanna knew then just why Diana had bothered with this mortal man.

"Oh, fuck... you're so deep!" Zatanna heard her magical double whine. Her mirror image reached back to paw desperately at Mark's waist - not to try and get him to ease up, but rather to try and force him deeper.

Zatanna gave a tiny coo, crawling upon the large bed towards the joining pair. She drew her eyes slowly over the two of them, admiring the beauty of their nude bodies working in carnal tandem. For Mark it was his firm muscle shifting and tensing under his glistening, bronzed skin. For Zatanna herself, it was her softness, the lush, opulent curves of her breasts, her hips, her ass - all quaking and rippling under the intensity of the man's thrusts. Zatanna was captivated by the display.

So too was she mesmerized by her own lovely, fair complexion, her skin so smooth and light like porcelain - save for the dark pink flush of course. The result of Mark's vigorous efforts to sate his lusts upon her.

Zatanna reached out and cupped her double by the chin, lifting the poor thing's face so she could look herself in the eye. She found her double's gaze clouded, glazed over with exhausted lust. And thanks to their magical connection, Zatanna found herself too short of breath.

"How does it feel?" She asked herself.

Her double managed to give a weak laugh - only for Mark to force a squeal in its place as he slapped his palm onto her full moon ass. Even Zatanna flinched at the barbaric strike - but she admired her own quaking booty all the same.

"You know how it feels." Zatanna's duplicate answered, letting out a shuddering huff. Behind her, Mark grunted as he upped the pace of his thrusts. The sound of his hips slapping against her ass filled his living room.

Zatanna breathed in. She listened to the carnal music. Then a small smile broke across her face. She leaned closer to her double, their noses brushing together. She closed the distance, stealing another kiss. Softer this time. More affectionate. Her lips tasted sweet, Zatanna noted.

Like cherries.

"Yes, but we want to hear you say it." Zatanna whispered to her double. She gave herself a small peck on the lips, swiping teasingly with her tongue. Then she pulled back to watch... only to feel a pair of arms slide around her waist from behind. At first Zatanna jumped in shock, but she quickly remembered that this lewd performance had an audience.

"Yes. Tell us." Diana Prince insisted, humming low and sweet into Zatanna's ear as she cradled the witch from behind. "How does my Mark fare as a lover?"

Zatanna squirmed in the Amazonian's arms, shivering as she felt the woman's proud breasts against her bare back.

Oh. She must have gotten naked.

"He's... he's splitting me apart!" Zatanna's double answered for the both of them, her voice strained and heavy with pure feeling. "But he's... so good! Oh, God-!"

Diana gave only a pleased hum, planting a small kiss to the side of Zatanna's neck. Then another, this time with her lips lingering. Pleasant, warm affection feathered over the witch's bare skin. Rising higher and higher until the Amazon was kissing at the corner of her mouth.

Zatanna shivered excitedly - nervously, too. This was Wonder Woman, for God's sake. It was one thing to fuck the woman's boyfriend, but the Princess herself?

The young witch didn't get the chance to dwell on those intrusive thoughts. Diana took her by the chin and forced a deep kiss upon her. Zatanna moaned in shock... then in pleasure. Diana's tongue slid into her mouth, exploring, dominating. Zatanna's tongue dueled in turn, but it was only a token resistance. Against an Amazon, there was only one way it could end. Not that Zatanna minded...

Diana's arms coiled tighter around Zatanna's waist, drawing the witch deeper into her indomitable embrace. The heat of their bodies mingled together, bringing forth delight as Zatanna surrendered to the Amazon's gentle touch.

The Princess dragged them both down to the bed, joining Mark and his hot witch fucktoy in their carnal joining. Flesh met flesh, becoming one - a writhing, shuddering mass of bliss and pleasure.

Moans, screams, whimpers, and grunts filled the air. They were cries of abandon and challenge, the natural music of lovemaking. Rising and rising until they crescendoed into an earsplitting climax. Four beings crying out as one.

It was a beautiful end. But not the end. Zatanna knew even then that the Amazon and her lover would not be so easily sated.

This had only been round one.

- - -

8.

For the umpteenth time that evening, Mark Messner spilled himself into his beautiful witch lover. White hot bliss consumed him once more, primal satisfaction overtaking all other senses as he felt Zatanna's sex tighten around him, gripping his surging manhood like a vise. The witch didn't scream this time, only letting out a weak, shuddering moan as Mark hilted himself and flooded the depths of her pussy with warm, sticky seed.

Mark grunted as Zatanna slid free from his cock, falling forward into the gentle arms of her own magical duplicate. The world's luckiest thief watched with some interest as the two witches entered into a snug embrace upon the bed, seeking tender comfort - a break from what had been hours of hard, furious fucking. A break that Mark himself wouldn't be allowed.

He was only able to observe Zatanna mingle with herself for but a moment before another womanly presence set upon him - one that showered him with needy affection and desperate lust. Taking up his vision, his senses, his ability to speak and breathe, Diana was there. His eager Amazon left him no time to rest, stealing a searing, hungry kiss.

So warm and divine was the sensation of her tongue in his mouth that it made his mortal head spin. And the way his own cock stirred back to life, bobbing with his heartbeat between his legs, told him that Diana's magic touch was just as potent as Zatanna's. But Mark had already known that for quite some time.

When Diana finally broke the kiss, Mark was breathless and he felt damnable heat rising in his gut and his chest. It didn't take much at all for these ladies to get him sprung. His Amazon giggled sweet as honey as his length brushed against her inner thigh. Mark felt himself twitch there, almost like his cock had a mind of its own. Like it needed to be deep inside Diana's tight, slick cunt.

"You have enough left for me, I hope?" Diana asked him teasingly. Her voice was a low purr, sending a wicked shudder down Mark's back.

"Always." Mark growled, his words coming up rough like rocks. His throat was damn near as sore as his body, with him grunting and shouting through all the fucking he'd been doing. But the discomfort was nothing compared to the delight of a woman's body.

"And what about me?" Diana's voice spoke again. But not from the Amazon right there in his arms. No, those sweet words came from beyond.

Mark craned his head around Diana's, a surge of excitement flashing through his mind.

Zatanna, she didn't really...

But she did. Mark could see the witch smirking at him as she cradled her spent and well-fucked doppelganger. And just beyond her... Mark saw a most wonderful sight: Diana Prince in the magically duplicated flesh, slinking up onto the circular bed with not a stitch of clothing on her sublime, tanned body.

Mark Messner had so bravely faced two Zatannas. And with a little magical support, the mortal man came out on top. But now, faced with the prospect of two Dianas, the world's most fortunate thief found himself wondering if he could even survive such an ordeal. As much of a dream his predicament was, he was still just a man.

The second Diana smirked, noticing the look of pause on her beloved's face. She entered into their embrace, humming happily as Mark dutifully wrapped his arm around her waist. He drew both Amazons to him, sinking into the soft curves and splendid heat of their magnificent bodies. How could he not? Even faced with insurmountable odds, it was a challenge he just had to accept. He couldn't call himself a man otherwise.

"You ladies are going to run me dry." He bemoaned jokingly - and tiredly.

"Of course we are." One of the Dianas crooned into his ear, nipping playfully at the skin just below. "You know well by now... the duties of a man who takes an Amazon as his lover."

Mark did know them well. And in the months since he put Diana under his dominion, he performed those duties admirably... and frequently. Draining tasks, certainly, but the prize they offered was beyond worth it.

"I suppose I do." Mark huffed, feeling roaming hands at his flanks... and much lower, cupping him.

"Poor mortal." He heard the second Diana lilt with teasing sympathy. Her hands were the ones working tenderly upon his pillar and stones, massaging them. "Saddled with the task of keeping his women satisfied."

Mark grinned, feeling his blood froth up hot in his veins. The two Dianas were happy to take liberties with his body, so why not return the favor? His hands began to do some roaming of their own, sliding down the curves of their backs, seeking the plump delights of their magnificent Amazonian asses. He palmed them both, his greedy fingers sinking into the hot, pliant flesh. He groped without shame, taking the simple pleasure of feeling up what belonged to him.

"It's a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy..." Mark started, falling back onto the bed and bringing two laughing Amazons with him. "Because why should he have all the fun?"

Lips were at his neck, soft and loving, rising up to pepper sweet kisses along his jaw. So too were there hands upon him, drawing his cock back to the hardness of red hot iron. He felt the grace of Diana's soft lips there too.

Mark let his head fall back onto the cushion, groaning. Only for one of the Diana's to swallow it with a kiss an instant later. An Amazon tasting of him at both of his heads, he realized with dark, primal delight.

Just when he felt his lungs begin to ache for air, Diana broke the kiss. She lifted herself from his body, smiling warmly down at her most beloved mortal. Mark caught heat in her brilliant blue eyes. But that was only for a moment. Her head dipped out of view then, joining her twin sister down between his legs. Pleasure engulfed his cock twice over, the sensation of lips, tongues, and warm saliva bathing his manhood and sending Mark Messner into a shuddering silence.

But through the heavenly pleasure enveloping his fat, throbbing prick, Mark still had enough handle on his senses to know he was being watched. Just past the bobbing heads of the twin Dianas, he spotted a pair of electric blue eyes staring at the unfolding carnality.

Zatanna Zatara, who had made herself back into one woman. Still naked she was, and even in the dim light of his living room Mark could make out the details of her sublime body. Her full thighs rounding into delightful hips, rising higher into her flat belly and perky tits. Those capped with round, pink nipples, puffy and poking forth into the air. Silky black hair fell over her slender shoulders, messy and frayed from the frantic nature of their earlier joining. Even her skin still glistened some, lingering exertion evident in her deep, slow breaths.

"Enjoying the show?" Mark managed to weakly tease, one of his hands lazily setting upon the back of one Diana's bobbing head. The mortal groaned as he felt a skilled tongue lash eagerly at his cockhead, swirling with eager intent.

"As a matter of fact, I am." Zatanna answered coolly, slowly circling the large bed. Mark found himself enthralled by the way the witch moved, his eyes captivated by the toned muscles sliding just under the pale skin of her tummy.

]Diana may have possessed a perfect figure, but Zatanna's body was no less alluring. Even under assault from two horny Amazons, Mark's daring nature bubbled to the surface. He wanted them. Diana and Zatanna, he wanted them both.

Ryswell
Ryswell
404 Followers
12