All Comments on 'Wonder Woman - Spellbound Ch. 03'

by Ryswell

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you, I loved reading these Diana and Zatanna chapters, but the story itself is really well conceived and written. Wonder Woman has always been my favorite hero, and lord knows a constant in my fantasies. What I love about this story is that it's exactly how I always thought a successful magic/mind control attempt on Wonder Woman would have to happen. The problem with magic/mind control on superheroes is that they always fail because they a forceful attempt to dominate the indomitable, so they fail. But this is more of a softer or subtle control. Yes, it's magic, there are protections in place, and she is under his control; but she is being dominating not by the magic but by genuine love, admiration, and great sexual chemistry....things a hero, a warrior, a princess, an Amazon....would naturally resist and not allow into their lives. She's not being dominated, she's experiencing the things she has rejected her entire life and learning she loves it all. This guy opened her body, mind, and spirit to a happiness she didn't know she needed and wanted. So thank you for a great story, and I can't wait to see where you take it further. There's a lot of DC to explore with these two as a power couple.

StarRangerStarRanger8 months ago

I was hoping at the end Z would duplicate Mark so both the ladies could enjoy his manhood at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the new spinoff of your other story maybe you could also add Black Canary to this storyline as well.

I do hope you continue adding JL members to Mark's little harem

Wonder Woman

Zatanna

Black Canary

mayne next

Supergirl

Fire

Jessica Cruz

Powergirl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRyswell@Ryswell
I write what I want. Active on multiple sites, under either Ryswell or RysMan. --- Subscribe to my Patreon and get early access to new chapters as well as companion artwork/comics for my stories! patreon.com/ryswell You can also commission me directly to write a work of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES