All Comments on '"Wonder Woman" Takes it in the Ass'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
CarrotsGoMeowCarrotsGoMeowover 3 years ago
Fun story, but it seems incomplete...

I really enjoyed this story, as I have many of your stories, but to me this story seems like an incomplete thought. I may be wrong, but it really seems like you wrote this with the intention of continuing it, and most likely including an actual incestuous encounter, but then just found a way to end the story before it developed to that point. I don't know if that is because of your desire to not write a story too similar to DezurtDawg's story, or if you intend to make another "chapter" and wanted to contain the incest to just the second part so that more readers might enjoy this part even if incest isn't their thing, or if perhaps I'm completely off-base and simply am projecting my desire for there to have been a more... interactive... incestuous element. In any case, what WAS written was an entertaining read, and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

so how long before they give in and the sister is next?

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Very nice. Will there be more? Maybe his sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

Please keep writing

This one was great!

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Loved it. Needs a epilog or a part 2, pose

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So darn good and hot

Wish I could have given it a ten but only five stars great sexy story keep going...

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago
HOT...HOT...HOT!!!!!!!

I can still feel the smoldering HEAT from this one! MORE please!!!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

Very hot! Well done.

You need to include the sister in a 3-way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But there's nothing but anal. And with the anal, there's nothing but cock in ass.

What about some ass fingering? Licking? Making her cum that way?

What about some boob play?

What about some simultaneous ass and pussy playing?

He could have asked her if she'd like him to do anything in particular.

What about her doing some serious playing with his cock while discussing what she wanted him to do with it later?

So much that could have happened that didn't.

Gave it four stars for potential.

BTW, the word is DRACONIAN, not DRACONIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very, very much enjoyed this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A sequel with the sister? :) good read

walt555walt555over 3 years ago

Loved it, please give us the sister next

amiinwienamiinwienover 3 years ago
A man after my own heart.

I love a lot of your work but I especially liked this piece. Well developed and right at the edge of "this could really happen." Bobby and his sister definitely need to have a hot ass-fuck as well.

drscardrscarover 3 years ago
Comparison

I have read "Eva Started It All," and I much prefer this story to that one. I loved the pacing and the better believability of the character motivations. I was even able to suspend the disbelief about the sister's openly voyeuristic tendencies, which is really saying something.

There were times that I thought things were a little rushed, such as the zero hesitation to fuck Sherry upon entering the room, but in the world of fantasy it certainly wasn't enough to reduce the star rating. Nicely done.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Great story. Thought Karen was going to get involved but would be better if she found someone with the same sexual interests - another story maybe with more cosplay themed parties.

kentishtonykentishtonyover 3 years ago
Sister next please

Great story, would love to see this continue with both girls sharing his cock.

Loved it

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 3 years ago
Another Great story by LexxRuthless

Absolutely loved this story, Lexx! In no way do I feel you ripped off my story, but thanks for reminding people about it! As we discussed via e-mail, I was off the e-mail avenue for about a month as the holidays took over life. Take care buddy! Five stars all the way! dezurtdawg

assman37assman37over 3 years ago
Damn

Just...damn. Another home run, Lexx. Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story, beautifully written

Like all the good stories, the plot slowly builds, rather than rushing too much, or starting with, fully naked participants fucking like rabbits at the very start.

Wonderful job. I'm putting you on my favorite author's list.

Thanks a lot !

vandeheidevandeheideabout 3 years ago
Please continue developing this story

With the tantalizing potential of Karen getting in on the action a further chapter would be very welcome.

A great story and well written. I'm now going to take a look at your other works.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Great story. Darren deserved dropping.

Hoping for a sequel that bridges anal/incest/group. You've got it perfectly set up.

rightbankrightbankabout 3 years ago
great beginning

can't wait for the next chapter

DuchessOfDutchDuchessOfDutchabout 3 years ago

I need a cold shower, and a brother named Bobby... Hot damn!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing, but we need more!

Great story, definitely got my hot under the collar! A follow up, exploring the relationship between Karen, Sherry and Bobby would be fantastic.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Always Good

As good as you always deliver, I was wondering if they were only going to have anal sex. A very hot story, I look forward to more.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Finally came out if the closet on being N ass man. Got my first dose at a young age, and like your character, it was difficult finding a willing partner. Vanilla sex is so o er rated. Guve me kinky, back room, unadulterated banging and I’m thrilled. Excellent story my friend. 5* and it’s off to the next chapter.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverabout 3 years ago

Oh GAAAAWWWD what a great story! Then to top it off he gets into her fantastic pussy! Oh HELL yes! Now it needs to complete this perfect beginning by having Sherry offer to share with her good fortune! This is an incredible story. It should continue... PLEASE?

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 3 years ago

Wow. This is REALLY good. You hit every button. It's no wonder this story has done so well. It deserves to.

First of all, the writing is really good, and it's convincing. In a first-person POV story the narrative has to be a convincing voice for the narrator, and you've done that.

The story is really well crafted -- the set up, the reveals, the relationship among the characters. Extremely well done. There's a very satisfying feeling at the end of everything having come together.

But the best part is the way you get into the emotional desires and conflicts of the three main characters. Even though it's told from Bobby's POV, I feel like I know exactly what Karen and Sherry are feeling, too, because of the way you describe how they all interact. There's tension, there are conflicted feelings, but most of all there's the unquenchable fetishy desire of Bobby and Sherry and their need to come together. The physical description of the sex is good, but it's interesting how it's not really the focus of the story, and it works really well. What this story illustrates perfectly is that the most erotic element of a good erotic story isn't the physical stuff, it's what's going on in the characters' heads.

Bravo.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very hot.

Very tasty.

Now anal sex has become a fitish thing.

Something forbidden, and therefore very appealing. Regular vaginal sex no longer attracts or excites anyone.

But comparatively recently it wasn't like that.

Back in the '80s, virginity was highly valued. And to preserve the hymen girls came up with different options. One of the main ones was anal sex. Giving an ass was easier than a blow job. And safer. No danger of getting pregnant. There were beauties who had had more than 100 cocks up their ass while they were at university. Then they married as chaste, innocent and inexperienced virgins. And their husbands were happy. ;)

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

Congratulations on a beautiful introduction to this trio, I feel that incest was looming large in Karen*s mind.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 2 years ago
You've stopped partway through ...

... and you need to finish what you started.

I agree with the commenters who say Bobby and Karen need to go to bed and satisfy her urges. It's obvious Karen wants her brother to take her in the ass and screw her senseless. Possibly also to be mounted and fucked until she passes out from the pleasure of it, after establishing she is on birth control. There is also the point Karen raised, that there is a whole bunch of her friends who think Bobby is Stud of the Month, possibly Grand Stud of the Year. And there is a way you can do it organically within the structure you have established.

Sherry, Karen, and many of their friends of both sexes are cosplayers, and have all sorts of costumes for their parties. Have one of the cosplayers throw a party at his parents' place out in the country with no nearby neighbors when they will be out of town for, say, a three day weekend. A party requirement is they must remain in costume any time they are not actually engaged in sex, and preferably even while boinkage is in progress; and that they must address each other only by the names of the characters they are portraying. That way, all the girls Karen thinks would enjoy having Bobby make it with them will have the opportunity to have him satisfy them; the girls will have the chance to have any of the boys who take their fancy, any way they wish; and the potential for a polyamorous cosplaying group to develop is there to be explored, by them and by you.

So start writing that sequel. You have impatient fans waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree there's more to this story and Karen needs her little brother to stud her in all her holes BUTT LexxRuthless this is YOUR STORY and you should spin it as you wish even if you choose to end it this way and leave the rest to the readers' imagination. Having stud that LexxRuthless some of us if not all of us are disappointed having it all end this way. You're a damn good writer while making your stories easy reads. Thank you for your contributions to the literary world.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

As someone with a wonder woman fetish, this was a wonderful and hot story.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should have had the sister join in. Great story!

Assmaster19832Assmaster19832over 1 year ago

Definitely needs Karen to be fucked in the Ass by her brother. That's missing. Dhe needs her brother's cock swallow his cumm and get her holes filled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What on earth is stopping Karen from joining them?

VadarVadarabout 1 year ago

Great story thank you.

Chapter 2 please and let's get Karen involved she is obviously interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a killer of a story! This was so hot and I love the fact that the dumped boyfriend was such a total tool. I thought for sure that we were either gonna read brother on sister incest or a three way with incest but the way it was somewhat hinted and danced around, that made it unusually hot. Thanks for sharing and posting this awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was undoubtedly one of the best stories of multiple genres and shall be something I reread more than just the three times I have read it already. It makes me feel good all around reminding me of younger days and the mentality that you can’t really get to know someone that you are deeply interested in because you are currently dating some major douchebag who acts like a tool around all their friends and refuses to hang with your friends or do anything you want to do which should bring up the question of why waste your time dating this person since this isn’t your future spouse or even friend for that matter.

F

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Nice work. Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

Chromy2483Chromy24837 months ago

Fantastic story, really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

PLEASE make a sequel to this story and get the sister involved !!! Thanking You in Advance !!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He should have fucked his sister in her ass also! Maybe write a second chapter where he fucks Karen's ass and his mother catches them and joins in to get her ass fucked!

P_AndererP_Anderer2 months ago

Excellently written, thank you for your good work! I'm tending to agree with the comments regarding Karen...

:)

roveroneroveroneabout 2 months ago

either 2nd read or third...still so scorching hot

...lucky Bobby his sister's hot roommate that just happens to LUV getting buggered and his dick just right...

and Karen likes to watch and they're both exhibitionists....

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

It would have been nice if the sister joined in!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...