Wonder Woman - Twisted Dominion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
415 Followers

"So, what's your story?" She inquired. To her own surprise, Diana Prince was genuinely curious about this man. "Historian? Archeologist?"

"What, you don't think I could be a curator?" He snorted, grinning.

Diana tried imagining him in a stuffy office room, filing reports and making phone calls ad nauseam. Her nose crinkled at the thought. The way he talked, the way he carried himself... a job like that didn't suit him. At all.

"You don't look the type." She answered plainly.

The young man regarded her for a moment, letting the answer sink in. He looked away but Diana caught the barest hint of a twitch at the corner of his lips.

"Benefactor, actually." He answered after a fashion. "I made a big enough donation to warrant an invite."

That really piqued Diana's interest. She took another sip from her glass. This young man was becoming more interesting with each passing minute. A few moments ago, she had been happy to bask in the admiration of an admittedly handsome fan. Now, she was engaged in conversation with an American blue blood.

"You're wealthy." She said, more of a statement of fact than a guess.

It was the young man's turn to shrug. "Well, yeah. I'm not bragging, it's just what it is. I'm not Wayne or Luthor-rich. Hell, I'm not even Queen or Kord-rich. But I haven't had to work since I was nineteen, so that's nice."

"You look young for a millionaire." Diana practically commended him, almost adding that he also looked damn good for a millionaire. Wonder Woman could count on one hand the number of rich boys whose bodies looked as well off as their bank accounts. "I'm assuming you are a millionaire. Being on the list of benefactors for this museum isn't cheap."

"You assume correctly." He bowed his head slightly, a bashful expression crossing his face. He reached up to rub the back of his neck. "You want to know something funny?"

"What?" Diana asked, her lips curved upwards in a coy smile. The bold attitude had been attractive, but he pulled off a humble disposition well enough. Better than most men, in fact.

He met her gaze then and she caught a tiny spark of cunning behind his eyes. It was almost enough to give her pause, sending a wave of caution over her mind. Diana blinked and forced those feelings deep down. There was nothing to be concerned about here. She was Wonder Woman. She could handle herself. A wealthy young man with lovely eyes and a killer smile was very low on the list of threats that could give an Amazonian princess trouble.

"The only reason I donated to this museum was so I could get an invite to this gala." The young man admitted, confessing with the same level of scandal that a man had when overpaying for a Rolex watch. "So that I could get a chance to meet you."

Diana blinked. She waited for him to laugh and deliver the punchline. But he didn't.

"You're joking."

"Nope."

Diana really didn't know how to respond to such a confession. She felt many things then, a storm of different thoughts and emotions racing through and around her mind. Appalled that this young man would spend so much money just to talk to her. Flattered for much of the same reason, despite her better judgment screaming that she shouldn't feel anything positive about this. A little embarrassed at being the subject of what had to be this young man's obsession - what else could she call it?

"Um... Wow," Diana broke eye contact, glancing towards the party progressing around them. Her gaze darted from island to island of mingling groups, fearing that someone may have heard what the young man had confessed. She found herself aghast at the idea that a journalist was eavesdropping on them at that moment. She lowered her voice to barely above a whisper. "I... I don't know what to say. I'm flattered, truly. But... that's just insane."

"In my defense, I felt pretty much the same the second after finalizing the donation." He smirked then, the confidence from before roaring back into his eyes. It was if he was inwardly laughing, like there was a punchline that only he understood. Diana's eyes darted once more to the rest of the Gala, a warmth spreading across her face. She frowned then, frustration creeping into the forefront of her mind. Amazons weren't known for blushing. Not at the words of some... man.

"But you still went through with it." Diana pressed him, her tone a bit more firm than intended.

"Well... yeah," He countered, shrugging as if he had made the obvious, sensible choice. "You're Wonder Woman. I heard you were coming to town. I'd be insane not to take the opportunity."

Diana gave a short laugh, disbelief twisted her lips into what an observer could only describe as a 'aghast smile'. She regarded the young man again, briefly wondering if he was even a real person and not some illusion created to mess with her. Young, handsome, likely obsessed, and absolutely senseless. In a way, he reminded her of a certain reclusive fellow who possessed a similar thick-headed determination.

"My mother warned me about the twisted minds of mortal men." She said, shaking her head. She turned to face the Greek exhibit once more, setting her wine glass atop the waist-high barrier. She planted both her hands down for support, her mind still swimming with conflicted emotions.

He came up beside her, placing himself very close, close enough that their shoulders brushed together. She turned to give him a pointed look but her eyes did little to dissuade him. Instead he seemed to silently admire her beauty up close, his own gaze settling upon her lips. He placed his hands on the waist-high barrier as well, their fingers almost touching.

"In any case," He spoke softly. "I have something very important to tell you."

Diana had a mind to give the young man a reminder of a woman's personal space, but somehow the fire that warded off so many other lecherous advances simply didn't rise. The warmth - the presence of his body was absolutely an intrusion... But Diana couldn't quite bring herself to find it unwelcome.

Wonder Woman was proud, fierce, but not uncharitable. She would let the young man say his piece before politely - but firmly - letting him down easy.

"What?" Diana Prince asked, unknowingly sealing her fate.

"Your mind and soul, bound to my will..." Diana was stunned still, her blood turning to ice. The Amazon knew those words, known them for years in fact. Them being spoken aloud caused memories that had been buried deep, deep down in her mind to be violently uprooted. The young man had spoken softly, quietly, but there was a passion in his voice that had Diana heart pounding. Or maybe that was just the terror shuddering through her veins.

"What- How did you...?" Diana tried to collect herself, to think, but she couldn't create the mental stillness she needed. Her mind, her body, it was chaos, a raging storm that she couldn't control. Memories were returning, a violent rush back into her brain like a tidal wave. She remembered it then, the vile woman who put her in thrall, using those very words to enslave her. She remembered the woman gloating about how she would use Diana to tear down Man's World, use Wonder Woman as a blunt weapon, a cudgel against the Patriarchy. And she remembered the woman vanishing shortly after and Diana being free from her control.

"My wish and desire, you shall fulfill..." The young man continued, whispering the words into Diana's ear. Anyone watching would simply assume he was flirting, getting cozy with Wonder Woman. She had to - needed to get him to stop. He didn't know what he was doing, just some rich boy who thought this was some sort of game.

"Stop!" Diana hissed under her breath. Wonder Woman can save herself. Diana believed this with total conviction. And Wonder Woman could do it without causing a scene. "Don't... I don't know how you learned about that spell but you need to stop. You don't know what kind of magic you're dealing with."

"I am your reason..." He continued undeterred, staring directly into her eyes. The playfulness was gone from his eyes, replaced with an unflinching passion, such an intense desire to possess that Diana was nearly struck speechless.

Diana planted her hand on top of his and squeezed. Not enough to break but enough to bruise. A clear warning. The Amazon's heart was pounding, her breaths coming long and heavy. The flush on her cheeks had spread to her neck and chest.

"Mister... Please... Do not finish that incantation. You don't know what you're doing!"

"By sacred design..."

Diana tried to squeeze her hand over his, a desperate attempt to stop what was coming. But she just... couldn't. With every word the man spoke into her ear, Diana felt less and less outrage, less and less fear. The logical side of her mind that was screaming at her to run, to shout, to do anything to stop this from happening, it was slowly slipping away. She could only hope in vain that the young man would grow a conscience.

"Just walk away." She offered, her eyes pleading what she was too proud to say outright. She breathed deeply, biting her lower lip. He paused then and gave a warm smile like he did when he first approached her. This was her chance! "I won't follow you. I promise. We can just pretend this conversation never happened."

The young man leaned forward until the tips of their noses brushed together. Diana felt a pleasant rush at the contact despite the sheer terror that clouded her mind.

"This is your purpose..."

"No..." Diana quietly whimpered. "Please... I'm begging you... Don't!"

"You... Are... Mine." The young man closed the distance between them and added a note of finality in the form of a lingering kiss.

The terror and desperation didn't evaporate that very instant. It lingered, slowly fading into the depths of her mind. Her heart was still pounding and her cheeks and chest were still flushed pink but slowly the reason changed. She remained anxious but in an entirely new context. For him. The man standing before her.

She accepted his kiss despite some parts of her screaming against it, humming pleasantly as she took in the warmth of his nicely solid body. She felt his arms snake around her waist and with them came the sensation of delight. It was wrong. It felt wrong. But it also felt good. A tiny giggle bubbled up in her throat. She had no idea where it came from. A mere moment ago she had been struck with fear, anxiety, anger...

He pulled away after a moment, his breath hot on her skin. Diana gave a soft whine, her lips pursed in a subtle pout. She gave him a quick peck on his chin, hoping to coax him back into another round of liplocking. Diana felt a muted stab of annoyance towards herself, unwilling to completely give in the spell that had been cast upon her. But the glee, the happiness, they remained prominent in her mind. She couldn't say that the kiss wasn't nice, couldn't say that she didn't feel good. She couldn't lie to herself - or him - no matter how much she wanted to.

"Sorry if I caused you any distress a moment ago," The young man said, genuinely apologetic. His arms uncoiled around her but he settled his hands on her hips. Possessive, almost. Diana's heart fluttered at the thought, with the sensation followed quickly by another small burst of frustration. "I needed to get the hard part out of the way first."

"I understand, master." Diana admitted, leaning forward to kiss along his jawline. She discovered then that he smelled good. Was it the cologne? Was it the spell that clouded her mind? Or was it Diana herself? She didn't really want to know the answer.

"Don't call me that." He said firmly but not unkindly.

"Of course. Sorry." Diana spoke softly. Something inside her was struggling, thrashing, desperate to escape. Plenty of her thoughts were a flurry of screams, shouts, bellowing cries, but they were muffled, muted. But plenty others were not. She knew she was in a bad situation. She knew that this man was controlling her, making her feel in ways that she wouldn't normally. But as for taking action, she felt nothing, knew nothing.

It would have been frightening. It should have been. But at that moment, it wasn't.

"Don't apologize. Honest mistake." He spoke warmly, one hand rising from her hips to stroke her arm. The same hand reached higher to brush his thumb across her lips. Diana was tempted to take the digit into her mouth and suck. The young man gave her a brilliant smile. "I'm Mark, by the way. Mark Messner. It's very nice to meet you, Diana."

- - -

1.2

"Sorry that our new relationship had to start like this," Said the man named Mark Messner.

He gave a sheepish grin, his eyes showing a glint of mild regret. He had led her to a new exhibit, showing off Roman culture and artifacts, just outside the main hall. There were still people around but it was sparse, small groups or pairings mingling twenty, thirty feet apart. "But I couldn't resist the opportunity to have you."

Diana felt the tiniest spark of anger igniting deep in her heart. Normally, the full force of an erupting blaze would follow. Her anger would quickly transform into righteous Amazonian fury. But the burst of raw emotion and divine wrath never came. Instead, the powerful emotions she should be feeling were dampened - drowned almost. Where Diana was supposed to feel outraged, she instead felt the dull sensation of mild annoyance. The faintest chill of horror came next as the Princess of Themyscira realized that she literally couldn't feel anger towards the man who had just ensnared her mind. But soon that too faded away.

"You are forgiven, Mark." Said Diana, sincerely and to her own surprise. She pursed her lips, drawing upon the hazy memories of when this had happened to her before. The spell offered control to the one who spoke the incantation, but the effect on the recipient wasn't total. Even enthralled, Diana could still speak her mind, at least somewhat. "You pulled a very dirty trick back there, casting that very dangerous spell. Still, it's nice to meet you."

"Really?" He had a brow raised, clearly surprised at her answer. He placed a hand on the small of her back, his thumb brushing softly across her bare skin. Diana inhaled softly, her body betraying her mind as it derived soft pleasure from the contact. Damn this backless dress.

"Aside from the mind control, you've been very charming." Diana admitted.

"Is that what you really feel or is the spell making you say it?" Mark asked, his eyes set on hers with deep interest.

"It's the truth. The spell can't alter the truth." Diana answered, once more shocked at her own words. She kept a straight face, setting a hand on Mark's chest as she turned to face him. "So... What are your plans for me, Mark? A man wouldn't spend thousands of dollars and risk his freedom to put a superheroine under his thrall for no reason."

"I see that the spell can't suppress curiosity, either." Mark said with a wry smirk.

"The spell doesn't suppress anything except my free will," Diana explained, the memories of her previous time under magical mind control resurfacing once again. The memories weren't clear or even coherent, but she was beginning to understand the nature of her mystical affliction. "And it only suppresses my free will in the context of your wants and desires. I'm sorry to disappoint you if you were hoping for a sex doll."

"I'm not disappointed at all. This is much more interesting. And much more fun." Mark's fingers ghosted across her skin, traveling up her exposed back. His hand reached her neck and he began to toy with a lock of Diana's raven-black hair. He leaned in close so that his lips almost brushed against her ear. Diana felt a sudden jolt through her nerves at the sudden close proximity. "What do you say we go somewhere a little more private?"

Diana breathed in, her heart thudding, her skin tingling. She knew she should tell him 'no'. She knew the smart option, the logical option, would be to slap his hand away from her hair, declare that he should be ashamed of himself, and drag him to the nearest authorities. Diana knew. But she just couldn't bring herself to do any of that. She couldn't bring herself to truly care, to be truly angry, to feel anything more than muted vexation.

"So we can get to know each other a little better." Diana said, correctly pointing out Mark's true intentions. If she couldn't feel angry, she figured she could at least make the man feel some sense of guilt or shame. "You want to see if the spell really works. You want to lead me off to a supply closet so you can command me to pleasure you."

The thought of being taken to some dark, dingy room and being forced down onto her knees... Diana shivered at the prospect and briefly felt a small ping of embarrassment. The Amazons had been enslaved once, bound to the whims of their male masters. Diana was the Princess of Themyscira. This wasn't... This couldn't happen to her.

"Well, I would never take you to a supply closet for our first date. I think I'm a little classier than that." Mark chuckled warmly. Even before being ensnared by his incantation, Diana had enjoyed the sound of his voice. She breathed in sharply as she felt his lips brush against her neck. "But yeah, you got the general idea down pat. How about it, Princess?"

Diana pursed her lips, wondering why the man would bother asking if she was physically unable to refuse him. Then she breathed out, a heavy exhale that took with it the last remnants of her fear, doubt, and anxiety.

She looked her captor in the eyes, quirking a half-smile. "Lead the way, Mark."

- - -

Mark didn't lead her to a supply closet. Truthfully, he was a classier guy than that. As classy as a guy like him could be, but still. He had no interest in degrading Wonder Woman. He had no interest in slapping her around on some power trip, either. He just wanted to have her. And right now, with his plan having gone off without a hitch, he wanted her now more than ever.

He led them to an empty, isolated hall in a closed-off section of the museum. It was a large, spacious room with cavemen exhibits and a Mammoth statue in the center. It was a couple areas removed from the gala itself, so Mark wasn't worried about interruptions. He didn't think the museum types would be as daring as he was, anyway.

Kissing Wonder Woman was a dream beyond even his most lovely fantasies. The near-unbearable softness of her lips, the taste of her tongue, the heat of her body against his own as he pinned her against the museum wall, Mark gorged himself on the sensations, reaching a pleasure high that he never thought possible. The Thief had nearly come undone from the sensory overload, relishing the touch of Wonder Woman, the smell of Wonder Woman, the taste of Wonder Woman. And this was only from some desperate make-out session!

The Amazon had ignited a burning fire within Mark's soul, a starving lust that demanded he take his pleasure on her divine, sculpted body. Diana was softer than he thought she would be, Mark realized to his delight. In the days leading up to his daring move, the Thief had imagined Diana of Themyscira as being solidly built - and she was to an extent, certainly more toned and muscular than the average woman. But even so, Diana was still womanly - the flesh of her legs, her thighs, her wide hips, they had the perfect amount of give, deliciously pliant under Mark's touch. He reached down and took a possessive palm-full of the woman's wonderful buttocks. She gasped into his mouth, his fingers sinking into her soft-but-firm glutes, groping her through the expensive silk dress.

Ryswell
Ryswell
415 Followers