Wonder Woman - Twisted Dominion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not as often as I'd like." Diana finally admitted. That was a little surprising to the Thief. But only to a point. Why couldn't the Princess of Themyscira entertain fantasies of being sexually subservient to men? "And when I do it's usually not with a cock this big."

Mark gave a small smile. Being a successful and obscure thief, Mark knew the value of remaining humble and down-to-earth. He knew he was a well-endowed man. But to hear Wonder Woman say it... He couldn't help but enjoy the validation. And he knew she wasn't lying, even with the spell ensuring she couldn't. Diana's bust was impressive and it still couldn't entirely engulf Mark's manhood.

"Good to know." Mark didn't bother hiding his satisfaction. How many men could say Wonder Woman gave them a titfuck? How many men could say they had a cock big enough to enjoy it? He stretched out both arms, letting them rest on the back of the bench. Mark was going to savor his good luck.

"Excuse me!"

...But his good luck had to run out eventually.

"Crap." Mark muttered.

Frowning, he turned to the source of the shrill voice. A woman came marching towards him and Diana, a security guard judging from her beige uniform and the flashing she was shining towards them.

A moment later, the security guard was standing not five feet away. Mark took a moment to look her over. She was of average height and build, with dusky skin and dark hair. Possibly Latina. Maybe Italian. He couldn't really tell. She looked cute, however, even when she was staring them down with a mixture of anger and disgust.

"What the hell are you doing?" Her voice split through the air, just as shrill as it was the first time.

"We're partaking in cultural exchange." Mark said plainly. Diana, on the other hand, was blushing red and had released Mark from the lovely spot between her tits. "Amazonian sexual favors."

Diana shot him a quick glare before dipping her head. Perhaps it was out of shame. Or perhaps it was to hide her face from the guard's accusing gaze. Either way, it didn't work. The security guard set her sights on the woman she had just caught giving her date a titfuck in the middle of the Ice Age exhibit. Mark caught a look of recognition on the angry woman's face. Mark may have been just another stuffed suit, but Diana's face was unmistakable.

"...Wonder Woman? Why...?" The woman's eyes widened when Diana finally turned to face her. The shock wore off quickly and a moment later she was glaring again. "Look, I don't know how things are done on Themyscira, but you can't do this kind of thing in public. You two need to get dressed and leave. Immediately."

"No, we don't." Mark told her.

"Excuse me?"

"We're two adults enjoying each other's company. We're not a couple of teenagers you caught in the back of a movie theater. We're not doing anything wrong. So you're going to go back to the party and forget you ever saw us."

The security guard regarded the two lovers for a moment before giving a curt nod.

"...Okay. Sorry to disturb you."

Mark inwardly smiled. Not that he didn't respect security guards, but he always found it funny that his powers worked on them without fail.

As the security guard turned to leave, Mark called out to her on a whim. He had a naughty idea. "Before you go... You want to watch me finish in her mouth?"

The guard looked from the half-naked Diana to Mark's big cock. She bit her lip, taking a quick glance towards the door she entered from. Then she turned her eyes back on them, a shy smile breaking across her cute face.

"Sure!"

Mark knew that one day his luck was going to run out. But not on this day. He rose from the bench, his saliva-coated prick swaying between his legs. It batted softly against Diana's cheek and chin. Diana herself shifted back on her knees to give him some room, wordlessly and obediently getting into a good position for him to go to work.

"Well, Diana..." He spoke down to her, holding his cock by the base, aiming it right at Diana's lips. His other hand held his Amazon prize by the back of her head. "The lady wants a show."

Mark pushed forward, filling Diana's mouth in one swift movement. Immediately, he felt her tongue lashing and rolling dutifully inside her mouth. He relished the waves of delight, the rolling tide of pleasure that engulfed his cock as he fucked Wonder Woman's mouth.

"Ah, shit..." Mark hissed, his fingers raking through Diana's long, luscious black hair. He started to thrust himself into her mouth and she allowed him to use her for his pleasure. Wonder Woman was letting him give her a facefuck. "Fuck, that's good..."

"Wow," The security guard said with genuine admiration. She crouched down beside them to get an up-close view of Diana being forced to choke on Mark's shaft. "I didn't know Wonder Woman was so good at taking cock."

Mark knew he had to let his Amazon respond. He released his hold on her head and pulled himself from her lips. Diana took a shuddering breath and rasped, "I'm good at everything I do."

The Amazon found her mouth filled with cock once more and the sound of balls slapping against her chin echoed through the museum hall. Mark was starting to feel his end approaching, the rumblings of eruption quaking in his testicles.

"Yes, you are." Mark affirmed. "You're fucking wonderful, Diana."

"Yeah, that's it. Make her choke on it." The guard was more engaged than even Mark had anticipated. It was a shame she was never going to remember it.

Mark increased his pace, both hands gripping Diana by the back of the head. He pummelled her mouth and throat, fucking his fat prick into the woman's gullet like he was some rutting, savage beast. He felt a roiling in his balls, a pulsing in his nerves. He was close.

"Gonna cum." Mark huffed, his face twisted into a feral snarl. "Gonna fucking cum!"

Letting out a low, beastly groan, Mark made one last thrust into Diana's mouth, forcing his cock as far as it could go down her throat. It was there he found release, his fingers tangled in her mane of raven-black hair. Muttering a curse, Mark Messner came down Wonder Woman's throat.

"Oh my God..." The guard stared at Diana with wide eyes. She knew what had happened. And from the look on her face, it made her absolutely giddy. It seemed a bit strange to Mark. He didn't expect the sexual domination of a feminist icon to be so engaging to another woman. But he wasn't really in any position to judge.

"Swallow it." Mark told Diana.

And she did. He felt her throat convulse around him, milking him for whatever he had left to give her.

Mark turned to the security guard. "You can leave."

The other woman turned and left without another word.

Mark took a step back, pulling his cock free from Diana's throat. The Amazon gasped, sucking in precious air. She took several shuddering breaths, her lips, chin, and breasts sticky with spit and saliva. But even after being put through the sexual wringer, with messed up hair and make-up, and a ruined dress, Diana was the vision of feminine beauty. She truly was a Wonder Woman.

"...Great Hera." She finally managed to say after collecting herself.

Mark pulled his trousers back up but left his dress shirt untucked. He couldn't let her be the only one looking disheveled, could he? He sat down next to her on the floor, gently rubbing her back.

"You've made Aphrodite proud tonight, Diana." He half-joked.

"You're a metahuman." She wiped away some rogue tears, finally turning to face him.

"I have a minor ability for suggestion." Mark replied with a small shrug. "And I can erase people's memories. Not much else."

"So why use the spell?"

"My suggestion powers don't work on people with strong willpower. You, Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, any superhero really. If I try to tell any of you to rob a bank for me, you'd just laugh in my face."

"But with normal people...?"

"Well, I don't want to say they're weak-willed or anything. I think that'd be a bit unfair."

"I see..."

Mark took a glance at his watch and noted the late hour. After having gotten his rocks off, the traditional 'post-nut' clarity was helping to restore his better judgment. The hard part of his plan was already complete. Now it was time for him to wrap things up.

The Thief brushed off his trouser and stood up, offering a hand to the Amazonian Princess. She accepted after a moment of hesitation. Mark motioned for her to turn around, helping her tie up her dress.

"I'd love to continue our little... thing... But I feel that I've pushed my luck enough tonight. Get dressed, clean yourself up, and go back and enjoy the rest of the gala." He told Diana, firmly but not unkindly. "Forget about me and all the mind control bullshit. Go back to your life. Be Wonder Woman. But in two weeks, you're going to remember again. You're going to take a weekend off from the superhero gig. You're gonna come find me. I live at the Messner Estate, it's just outside of Fawcett City. In two weeks, you're going to be at my front door. And you'll be ready to start a new chapter of your life with me."

"Okay." Diana nodded. "Messner Estate. Just outside Fawcett City."

"Promise me you'll be a good girl and not tattle." He teased with a grin.

"I won't betray you to my colleagues. I can't."

"Good to hear." With a wink, he turned and headed for the museum's back exit. He'd rather avoid the prying eyes of those who saw him and Diana flirting in the main hall. He called out to her again as he left. "See you in two weeks, babe!"

"Two weeks..." Behind him, Mark could faintly hear her repeat the words, as if they were a spiritual mantra. "Two weeks..."

END PART ONE