Wonder Woman's Sex Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Only Superman can give Wonder Woman what she needs.
3.8k words
4.32
9.4k
23

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers

***First entry of my Wonder Woman sexual adventures series. I recently had these stories removed to be rewritten, I hope you enjoy them.

Originally written as "Wonder Woman Needs Superman"

...

Diana checked the time again; he was more than an hour late. He was never late. The man literally cannot be late to anything unless there is a worldwide emergency, and the last she checked, there were no alien invasions, giant monsters running amok, and Lex Luthor locked away in prison. It had been a slow couple of weeks saving the world, and Diana had been looking forward to taking advantage of this downtime to satisfy her own needs.

Just when she was considering whether or not to send him another text message, the skylight at the top of the Fortress of Solitude opened up. A beam of sunlight cascaded down, and a shadowy figure came down from it. When the skylight closed, she saw that it was Superman, in his bright blue uniform and large red cape, floating down to the floor. He set foot on the platform where one of the Justice League's many supercomputers stood.

"Hello, Wonder Woman," said Superman.

"Hello, Superman," replied Wonder Woman with a big smile on her face. "It's about damn time you showed up."

Superman took a good look at her. She wore her classic Wonder Woman uniform that showed off a little extra cleavage on top, and the blue bottom showed more of her ass. Diana preferred her newer uniform with the warrior's skirt and more coverage on top; it was better for combat. But she was well aware of how much Superman enjoyed seeing her in her original uniform; it was a big tun on for him. It's the only time she puts herself on display for a man's pleasure, aside from Steve Trevor.

She flew up to him and put her arms around his neck. She tried to kiss him, but he held her back, taking her by surprise.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I can't do this anymore," he replied. "I can't keep cheating on Lois like this."

"We've had this discussion before, Clark; it's only sex, not love," she assured him.

"But if you love someone, you shouldn't be cheating on them," he said as he walked away from her.

"Listen, Clark, I know how you feel," she began to say sternly. "I love Steve Trevor, but this is a different situation. As good as Steve is in bed, we are the only two people on earth who can have sex with each other at their full strength and not kill the other person. Very few people in the universe can handle us. I am constantly having to hold back with Steve so I won't hurt him. Aren't you tired of taking it easy with Lois when you two are making love?"

"It can be... difficult to hold back. But I love her."

"I love her too. She's a wonderful woman--"

"And a good friend of yours," Clark interrupted. "I'm not just cheating on my wife; you're ruining your friendship with Lois."

"I feel guilty about it, I really do. But I need this, Clark. I need the physical interaction that only someone like you can give me."

"Maybe we can find someone else for you," said Superman. "We have a database here of every super-powered person on earth who I'm sure could satisfy your needs."

It took some convincing because she wasn't sure about the idea, but he convinced her to at least check it out to see what she might like. They sat down in front of the League's computer, and Superman began doing some searching for anyone who could be a potential sexual partner for Wonder Woman.

The first person he brought up on the screen was Batman, and he began talking about his good qualities as one of the earth's most physically fit non-powered humans.

"Are you serious?" Wonder Woman snapped at him. "I told you I needed someone who could handle my strength, who I don't have to hold back with. Bruce Wayne is a very physically fit person, just like Steve is, but I need someone I don't have to hold back with."

"You make a good point," said Superman.

"Plus, I already used to sleep with him. He's very good in bed, but he keeps yelling 'I'm Batman' and naming his sex positions with the word bat in front of them. Have you ever heard of the term bat-anal?" It's just anal."

Superman began typing away and brought up another good prospect for her. This time, he brought up Aquaman. He knew how strong and aggressive he could be, someone that Wonder Woman could enjoy.

"He's alright,'" she said. "I've been intimate with him before. But he just doesn't realize how much he smells."

"Are you serious?"

"You know what I mean; don't be nice about it. He's the fishiest-smelling person on the planet because of how much time he spends in the ocean. No one wants to sit near him at any of the Justice League meetings. When we finished fooling around, I had to make excuses for a new alien emergency so I could get back home fast and take a long shower to get that smell off of me."

"That is true. I keep having to spray air freshener around the fortress after he visits," said Superman. "But maybe you can ask him to shower before you two get together."

"He also has a small dick," Diana revealed.

"WHAT?" Superman said, surprisingly.

"At first, I thought it was shrinkage because he's in the cold ocean all the time, but even after he warms up, I can see how small his dick really is. He can handle me physically, not as much as you can, but these other issues are a dealbreaker."

"Damn, I wish I didn't know that about Arthur."

Superman typed away some more on the computer, and this time he found someone perfect for her. He had the same physical attributes as he did and was sure that Diana would be happy with his choice. Billy Batson appeared on the screen as Shazam, his superhero persona.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Diana yelled at him.

"Oh, come on, he's perfect. He has all the same powers as I do, which means he can totally handle you."

"Sure, when he's Shazam and looks like a full-grown man. But in case you've forgotten, he's actually a teenager. It doesn't matter how he looks when he's Shazam; he's still underage. And let's say I do decide to commit a serious crime just to get laid. What am I going to do if he suddenly turns back to Billy Batson in the middle of sex? Do you know how fucking awkward that's going to be?"

Superman took a big sigh and said, "You're right; that's just wrong on so many levels."

He typed away some more, and this time he brought up the only person he could think of that has the same powers as he does and is appropriate for her. On the screen was the parallel version of his cousin Kara, aka Power Girl, who came from an alternate universe. But unlike this universe's Kara, who was known as Supergirl, this version from another universe was a little older and a much bustier version of her.

"Good choice," Diana told him. "But I've spent centuries on Paradise Island fooling around with women. As fun as it was, being be in the land of men, I've gotten used to a new kind of sex. I still enjoy women from time to time, and I've even fooled around with Power Girl before and a few times with Supergirl, but I really need a good dick right now."

"Wait, you slept with both of my cousins?" Superman asked with surprise.

"Oh, don't act so innocent," she replied. "I know you fooled around with them too."

"Yes, it was fun with them," he said, with a sly smile on his face.

Superman searched for more people in the database, bringing up several types of superpowered men for Wonder Woman, but none that were good enough for her. Green Lantern was too intimidated by Wonder Woman in bed that he loses his confidence and therefore loses his green lantern powers, which drastically hurts his performance. Flash was so fast that he finished within seconds. Cyborg's robot dick breaks off easily. And Martian Manhunter had a weird alien dick that didn't work with Earth women; even when he shapeshifted into a human, he could never change his alien dick to match.

Superman brought up person after person to suggest to her, and she had a reason for turning down every single one of them. Her excuses annoyed him, but he had to admit that they were reasonable nonetheless.

"Forget it, Clark; there's nobody else out there for me. We're the only two people on Earth who can handle each other sexually at full strength. Can't we just fool around from time to time, just to satisfy our needs, and go back to the ones we love?"

Superman took a deep sigh. "I'm sorry, Diana, but I just can't keep going behind Lois's back like this anymore. It's just wrong."

"I wish you weren't such a boy scout."

"I'm sorry," he said, standing up from his chair and began to walk away. "It was fun, but now it's over. You're just going to have to find a way to satisfy your urges on your own."

He began to fly away, and the skylight on top of the fortress began to open for him. Wonder Woman had to think quickly. She needed to be satisfied by Superman, and there was only one thing she could think of to change his mind. Something that she swore she would never do because it was unbecoming of an Amazon warrior and princess. Something she only did it for Steve Trevor, but only on special occasions, and only after he swore an oath to never mention it to anyone.

"Ok, I give up!" she yelled at Superman. "I'll give it to you."

"Give me what?" He yelled back at her.

"I'll give you..." she had to compose herself for a moment to bring herself to say what she needed to say. "I'll give you a blowjob."

Superman stopped just before he left through the skylight. He took a moment to try to comprehend what he was hearing and floated back down to where Diana was standing.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"I'm serious," she replied, but not looking happy about it.

Clark floated back down to the floor, and the skylight closed behind him.

"You said that you would never do that, because no honorable Amazon would ever behave so submissively in such a way toward a man."

"I did, and I still believe it. But if that's what it takes for you to agree to continue our sexual liaisons together, I'm willing to suck it up. No pun intended."

Superman thought for a moment; he was excited about the prospect. He could never get Lois to give him a good blowjob. She was very willing to try blowing him, but her human head couldn't suck on his superhuman erections properly. She once described it to him as sucking on a crowbar. Only Power Girl and Supergirl were ever able to give him a good blowjob.

Superman was excited by the prospect of getting a good blowjob from Wonder Woman, something he always wished he could get from her, but she always said no. She did seem serious about it this time, but still, he needed to be sure she was serious about it.

"I want to know for sure that you're telling the truth about this. Use the lasso of truth on yourself."

"Oh, come on!" she cried out.

"Do it, or I'll fly away," he demanded.

Reluctantly, Diana took the lasso that she always keeps at her side and roped herself with one loop that fell on top of her breasts. She hated it whenever the lasso was used on herself on those rare occasions, but it needed to be done.

"I swear, if you promise to fuck me, I will suck your dick," she said.

"To full completion?" Superman added. He needed to be sure that she wasn't going to trick him by sucking on his dick for only a minute and saying that was enough.

"Yes, to full completion," she assured him.

"Thank you," Clark said, with a huge smile on his face.

"Great," said Diana as she took the lasso off of her. "Now let's do this."

They flew over to another level of the fortress, where Superman's bedroom was located. Superman, being overly excited, flew faster than Diana and got to the bedroom first. Diana laughed at his behavior; it still surprised her how men could act so childish while pretending to be so mature.

When she got to his bedroom, she found that he was already completely naked. He was just standing there in the middle of the room with a huge smile on his face, his hands firmly placed on his hips, and his erection fully formed and pointing straight up at her.

"Men are crazy," she said as she walked into his room.

She began to take off her uniform, dropping it to the floor and kicking off her boots. She kept her bracelets and tiara on because she knew how much Superman liked it when she left those on.

She was now fully naked for Superman. Her body was a perfect work of art that only the daughter of Zeus, such as herself, could have.

When Superman took a good look at her, he realized that he was crazy for almost turning her down. The sex between them was outstanding and earth-shattering; sometimes actually shattering the earth. He still loved Lois, but he needed the intense kind of sex that only Wonder Woman could provide. He'll have fun with her, but he'll always return to Lois.

Diana got down on her knees, something she never thought she'd do for a man. Even when she did give Steve Trevor his yearly birthday blowjobs, she made him lie down on his back. She thought about asking Superman to do the same thing, but she didn't want to risk arguing with him about it and having him call off the whole thing.

She took her position in front of Superman and grabbed his massively hard dick. She began stroking him, at first slowly, then picking up the pace. She looked up at Clark. He was looking down at her, taking long, deep breaths.

She decided to just get the whole thing out of the way. She opened her lips wide and took his dick into her mouth. Her lips were firmly sealed around his shaft as she bobbed her head back and forth. Superman never felt a mouth feel so good around his dick; Power Girl was good, and even Supergirl was a close second to her, but Diana's mouth did wonders for him that neither of his Kryptonian cousins could do for him.

As much as Diana protested this act, she had to admit to herself that she was getting an incredible thrill from it. She was starting to see how some women enjoyed doing this for their men. She loved the feeling of Superman's dick in her mouth and fondling his balls between her fingers. She even liked it when she took his dick further into her mouth and gagged on it. With her free hand, she began fingering her clit, enjoying the idea of being a submissive woman.

But unlike when she gave Steve his yearly blowjob, which usually lasts ten, sometimes fifteen minutes, it was starting to be obvious to her that Superman was going to last a lot longer. After about 45 minutes on her knees, Superman's balls began to tighten up, and a gush of cum shot right out of him and into Diana's mouth. Diana sucked up every squirt of his warm, tasty cum and swallowed every bit of it. It was no surprise to her that, like everything else that was super about him, the taste of his cum was also super good.

"That was amazing," said Clark.

"Yes, I have to admit it was more fun than I thought it would be," said Diana as she stood up.

Diana didn't want to let on that she enjoyed giving him a blowjob more than she actually did. She still wanted to show that she was a strong Amazon warrior.

"Now give me what I want," she demanded.

With great surprise to Superman, she quickly grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him onto his bed, and she quickly got on top of him. He sometimes forgot how strong and quick she was.

They embraced each other as they kissed passionately, her breasts firmly pushing against his body. They fumbled around the bed until Superman was on top of her. He kissed her down her neck and made his way down to her large, beautiful breasts. He enjoyed the sensation of her tits on his face. He licked and kissed them all over and sucked her nipples, all the while his right hand was fingering her clit, making her orgasm with the super-fast motion of his fingers.

It didn't take long for someone like Superman to be aroused again and get his erection back so soon. He got Diana to open up her legs for him, and he pushed himself right into her. It was painful, but in an incredibly pleasurable way, and she let out a loud moan when she felt him go inside her body. Superman began pumping away, slowly at first, teasing Diana with what was to come. Then he picked up the pace with incredible speed.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard, Superman! Fuck me hard!" she screamed.

Eventually, Diana wanted to have her turn, and so she made Clark get on his back. She began riding his dick, gyrating in various ways that she learned on Paradise Island from her fellow Amazon warriors whenever they made love and grinded their pussies against each other. She used the same concept but modified it to grind on a man's genitals, and Superman just lied there enjoying every moment of it.

Superman began pushing back up against Wonder Woman as she was still riding him. This went on for several minutes before their bodies began to float up to the ceiling. There, he began to take over, fucking her as if she were on her back, except upside down and up against the ceiling. Wonder Woman began screaming in ecstasy as Superman was banging away at her.

The ceiling began to crack and soon break open as both Clark and Diana's naked bodies pushed right through the ceiling and into the next floor above them. It happened again with the ceiling of that room as well, and then another and another. They broke their way through every floor until they burst through the roof of the Fortress of Solitude and found themselves in the cold and snowy Arctic.

They flew up high above the fortress, still holding their naked bodies against each other. They eventually came crashing down into the Arctic ice with such speed that the impact created a large ice crater where they landed.

Now, out in the open and still locked in their sexual embrace, they continued their lovemaking. Diana didn't know how Clark did it, but he somehow managed to get her on her hands and knees, a degrading position that men like to call doggy-style, but she didn't fight it and instead accepted it. Superman held his hand firmly on her hips as he continued to bang away at Wonder Woman from behind.

Their screams of passion were heard from miles away and scared off the wild life that lived off the edges of the Arctic near the ocean. Superman pulled at her hair and occasionally smacked her ass. Wonder Woman didn't care how this made her look because she was enjoying every moment of it.

This went on for a few more hours. They went back and forth in various positions, some of which only their super-powered bodies could handle and which would seriously hurt normal people if they ever tried them. Large cracks in the icy ground were forming all around them, some big enough for them to fall into, but they moved away from them as they formed.

Eventually, Diana got Clark on his back again and rode him hard. Superman couldn't hold on much longer, and Wonder Woman sensed what was going to happen and braced herself as a wave of cum shot right into her body. Diana smiled as she enjoyed the feeling of the warm liquid entering her body.

Superman fucked her a little longer until his dick went soft inside her and he finally stopped. Diana got off Clark's dick and rested her head on his chest. They held each other in the sub-zero temperatures, keeping each other warm and taking a long, well-deserved break from the incredible sex they just had. They talked about what they had just done and laughed about the damage they had caused to the fortress.

When they were ready, they stood up and flew back up to the fortress of solitude. They held hands as their naked bodies floated up into the sky and down through the hole in the roof that they made with their love making. They were amazed at the several levels of holes they had made. They got back to Superman's bedroom, where they dressed themselves up again.

"So, what do you say? You want to keep this going?" Diana asked as she fixed her cleavage in her corset.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers
12