Wonder Woman's Sex Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess as long as Lois doesn't find out, it should be OK," Clark replied.

"Not such a boy scout after all," said Diana, with a wicked smile.

"I didn't say I'll never feel guilty about it," he replied. "But if we need to keep a limit on it; I don't want to always be cheating on her."

"Of course," she told him as she gave him a small kiss on the lips. "Like I suggested before, we'll just meet from time to time, get it out of our system, and go back to our loved ones."

"Agreed."

"Well, I'll see you around. I promised Green Arrow that I'd help him with some problems he's having with Bane and Solomon Grundy. Then, if I have time, I'm going out to dinner with Maxima. She and I always have fun together. You want to join us?"

"Are you serious? The three of us fooling around together would destroy a city. Thousands will die."

"Point taken. I'll tell her you said hello."

On that note, Wonder Woman flew away through the holes she helped to make in the fortress and started flying toward the United States.

Within minutes, Superman quickly fixed up the damage they did to the fortress and made his way back to Metropolis to meet Lois for dinner.

12