Wonder Woman's Sex Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Wonder Woman needs Captain Marvel to defend Themyscira.
3.8k words
4.4
4.3k
11

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers

***Second entry of my Wonder Woman sexual adventures series. If you enjoy this one, please check out the others in this series.

Originally written as "Wonder Woman Captain Marvel"

....

"Where the hell am I?" asked Carol Danvers.

Just a moment ago, she was in her apartment binge-watching a new show she had been looking forward to watching for months. The last few months, she had been incredibly busy running around with the Avengers, Alpha Flight, and several standalone missions to save the planet or the galaxy. She finally had some free time, and all she wanted to do was sit on her couch in her pjs, eat junk food, and watch a show that everyone said she should watch.

Then, all of a sudden, a burst of light engulfed her, and she felt herself being taken away. A moment later, she found herself in a strange land filled with what looked like ancient Greek-style buildings and surrounded by what looked like a hundred well-toned women in bronze armor. They were all holding shields and pointing their swords and spears at her in a defense stance.

"I have no idea who any of you are," she called out to them. "But if any of you try to make a move on me, I'll be forced to take you down. Now tell me, who you are, where I am, and why did you take me here?"

"Stand down," a voice from above called out to them.

All the female soldiers stopped pointing their weapons at Carol and stood back. Carol looked up and saw a woman floating down from the sky to the ground. The strange woman had long, dark hair, olive skin, and a muscular but very feminine body. Her uniform was a leather skirt and a red top with a gold trim where her decent-sized breasts spilled out on top. From behind her was a sword holstered on her back, and there was a golden rope hanging from her hip. Carol noticed her outfit lacked shoulder straps and wondered what was keeping her large breasts from popping out, something she was sure the woman was frequently asked about.

"My name is Diana, princess of the Amazons, but most people call me Wonder Woman. You're on the island of Themyscira, home of the Amazons."

"The Amazons?" Carol asked in astonishment. "As in the tribe of warrior women from Greek mythology?"

"That is correct. Although, as you can see, we're not just a myth. May I ask your name?"

"I'm Carol Danvers," she replied to Wonder Woman. "I'm also called Captain Marvel. Although that name is not usually associated with this uniform."

"I don't understand," said Diana.

Carol usually wore her red, black, and gold uniform that covered her body, including her arms and legs. She has worn that uniform since she took the name Captain Marvel from her predecessor, Mar'Vel of the Kree, an alien warrior race. She was now wearing her old uniform that she wore when she was previously called Ms. Marvel, which was a black, body-hugging leotard with a lightning bolt on the front, knee-high boots, a red sash around her waist, and a black mask around her eyes. This older uniform was far sexier than what she currently wears. She told Diana, who laughed hysterically.

"What's so funny?" Carol asked.

"The goddess Artemis is the one who brought you here for a very important mission. She has a fondness for women, if you know what I mean, and probably couldn't help herself by bringing you here in this uniform."

"I see," Carol said with a small laugh. "It's usually men who want me in this outfit."

"You are in the land of the Amazons, after all," replied Diana, as she took a good look at Carol's figure. "And I can't say I blame her."

"How about you stop staring at my tits and tell me why I am here?" Carol asked, grinning. She wasn't offended by Diana checking her out, she was kind of flattered. But she needed her to focus on the reason why she was brought to this island.

"I'm sorry," said Diana. "Please, follow me."

Carol followed Diana down a path, and all of the Amazon warriors moved out of their way. She could see from a distance all the beautiful buildings and the amazing plant life covering the land. At the far end of the island, she could see the beach, where the water was crashing down on the sand.

"This is a beautiful place," Carol told her.

"Thank you, Captain Marvel," said Diana. "May I call you Carol?"

"If you don't mind me calling you Diana. By the way, I'm loving the name Wonder Woman, I wish I had thought of it."

Diana first began to explain to her that she was not on her home world anymore but in a parallel universe. Although Carol is used to traveling to different alien worlds, alternate realities, different universes, and so on, she was still surprised that she was taken to this different universe. She told her about the island and the Amazons and about her being one of the superheroes of this world; she found it fascinating that Diana was the daughter of Zeus.

Diana further explained that she was a superhero in this world, where she worked with a group called the Justice League of America, or JLA, for short. From the description of the group that Diana gave her, Carol found it similar to her team, the Avengers. Diana enjoyed hearing about the Avengers from Carol, especially about Captain America, whom she found to be kind of similar to Superman.

"So why am I here?" Carl asked sternly.

"Themyscira is in trouble with a creature that is too powerful for even me to handle alone. I would normally ask for help from my own friends in the Justice League, but it has been a crazy time lately and they are otherwise unable to come to my aid."

Carol had a small laugh. "Let me guess. They are all either off-world, in another reality somewhere, or busy with monsters or supervillains of their own."

"Plus, numerous other reasons as well. You and the heroes of your world go through this just like me and the heroes of my world as well, I see."

"Far too often," Carol replied. She told her how she finally had some time off and was getting ready to binge watch a show she was excited about before she was brought to this island.

"I'm sorry about that," said Diana. "I know how you feel. I still haven't been able to finish watching Game of Thrones or Mad Men."

They both had a good laugh at that, and Carol promised she wouldn't spoil Mad Men for her. Diana was enjoying the camaraderie she was having with Carol. She was also enjoying looking at her amazing body as well. Since leaving Themyscira to join the outside world, she has enjoyed sexual relations with men, but that still has not stopped her appetite for lesbian love as well.

Carol, of course, noticed the way Diana kept looking at her body when she thought she wasn't looking. She said nothing about it; she was used to being looked at that way, although mostly by men. Women weren't her main thing, but she thought about it from time to time but never did anything about it.

"So, I'm assuming that after this danger is over, Artemis will send me back to my world?" Carol asked.

"Precisely," Diana replied.

"Ok, let's do it. Where's this big, bad danger we're supposed to face?"

"Over there," Diana said, pointing out into the sea.

Carol looked out at the horizon and saw a dark figure approaching fast. She squinted to try and focus on what she was seeing; the figure seemed to be going in and out of the water and moving towards the island fast.

"What is that?" Carol asked.

"A ten-thousand-foot-long sea serpent is on its way here to destroy the island and devour everyone."

"What? Why is it coming here?"

"It was asleep in the ocean, and it wakes up every thousand years or so to feast before it goes back to sleep. Apparently, it's attracted to the smell of estrogen, and we are on an island full of women."

"Why couldn't Artemis or any of the other Greek gods stop it themselves?"

"They could if they wanted to, but they won't," Diana answered.

"Couldn't Artemis have at least summoned me for my help earlier so we could have more time to plan a strategy?"

"She could've done that, yes," replied Diana. "But the gods are funny that way."

"Sounds like a few of the gods I've met in my universe," said Carol.

They both flew out into the sea to meet the monstrous sea serpent just as it reached the ten-mile mark off the island's coast. It was as long as Diana told Carol it was, with scales all along its body, and every hundred or so were large fins that were used to swim as fast as it could. Its head was massive and looked like a cross between a dragon and a catfish, with hundreds of large, sharp fangs.

From both of Carol's fists, she fired a massive energy blast that lacerated the monster's face and pushed it back. Diana was impressed by the amount of energy Carol could fire. It was far better than Superman's heat vision. While the serpent was still surprised by the blast, Diana headed towards its head from the other side at full speed and punched it as hard as she could, forcing it back again.

Just as both women began to think of how easy it was to fight the monster, it whipped out the back end of its body and smacked them both with massive force with its tail. That force flung them several miles away before they could regain control and flew back into battle. They thought they were ready for it again before they got smacked again and flung away in another direction.

"This is a lot harder than we expected it to be," said Carol.

"We need to split up and fight it on different ends. Hopefully it won't be able to concentrate on both of us at the same time."

"Great idea."

They flew to opposite sides of the serpent and began conducting their own strategies, where they found ways to assault the serpent. They struck it with their strongest punches and kicks; Carol fired her energy blasts whenever she could, and Diana struck it with her sword. They were wounding the massive creature and pushing it back from the island, but the creature was able to heal from its wounds quickly and was very persistent in reaching the island. The strategy of splitting them up was slowing down the creature's concentration, but it was still too fast and strong for both of them to handle.

It was also hard to avoid its massive teeth, as it kept snapping at them, trying to eat them. At one point, when the serpent smacked Carol with its tail again, it nearly caught her in the other direction with its mouth. Luckily for her, Diana managed to grab her in time and save her from being eaten. Later, Carol returned the favor when Diana was grabbed by the serpent's tail and pulled underwater to drown her. Carol rushed into the water and cut off a section of its tail with her energy blasts, enough for Diana to free herself from its gasp.

The battle raged on forever; as much as they were able to handle themselves against the sea serpent, it was also able to handle itself against both of them. They both agreed to take a break to try to devise a new strategy.

"This creature is too strong," said Carol.

"Yes, no matter what we do to it, it just heals too fast to cause any lasting damage to it."

"But not that fast. We could use that to our advantage."

"What do you have in mind?" Diana asked.

Carol quickly laid out her plan before they flew back into action. They kept fighting the sea monster until they found the right moment to make their plan work because, for such a massive creature, it was incredibly fast and resilient.

When they finally had their chance, Wonder Woman took her sword and plunged it into the underbelly of the creature, quickly slicing it all the way down as much as she could. Before it had the chance to heal, Captain Marvel fired her energy blasts into the wound, from the top to the bottom, along the path of Wonder Woman's slice. As the energy blast ripped through its body, the creature began to break apart into large pieces. Large chunks of its body simply fell into the water, which was red from the creature's blood. With that, the creature was unable to heal from such destruction to its body and was finally dead.

Carol and Diana took a moment to finally relax. They both flew to each other and high-fived each other in victory. They then flew back to the island, where thousands of Amazonians who were watching the battle were cheering for them. When they both landed on the island, they were surrounded by the armored women, who congratulated them on an amazing battle.

"It was a great battle, Diana," said Carol. "But I think I'm ready to go home now. Can you ask Artemis to send me back now?"

"No, you can't leave now," Diana pleaded. "There's going to be a party tonight to celebrate our victory. These women will be offended if you leave now."

"Alright, but just for one night."

By evening, the main city of Themyscira was covered in decorations, and the streets were lined with tables of a large variety of foods and barrels of wine. Both Diana and Carol had changed out of their uniforms and were now wearing white and gold togas that were held up by one shoulder strap.

Diana took Carol around the city, introducing her to each of the different kinds of foods. She wanted to share with Carol her favorite types of wine, but Carol had to admit to her that she was a recovering alcoholic. Diana understood and spoke no more about it; she was going to skip the wine too, but Carol insisted she should do what she wanted. Just because she wasn't going to drink alcohol didn't mean she should be the buzzkill and stop Diana from having a good time.

In the center of the city, music was playing, and several women were dancing. Carol was having the time of her life, and she joined in on the dancing. The dancing amazons were impressed by Carol's moves on the dance floor and tried to imitate her. A few of them insisted on dancing with her, grinding up against her body. Carol was surprised at how sexually aggressive they were; worse than some of the men she had to deal with. She could obviously handle herself against them, but it was still surprising to be hit on by so many women, but at the same time, it was very flattering.

Diana came to Carol's rescue on the dance floor. She grabbed her hand and took her away from those love-starved women and began dancing with Carol on her own.

"Thank you for the rescue," said Carol.

"I had to do something. Those women could be more dangerous than that sea serpent."

The music changed into something soft and melodic, and all the women on the dance floor coupled up and began slow dancing with each other. Diana took Carol into her arms and took the lead in the dance. Carol was surprised but impressed with how forceful she was being.

"You're a good dancer," said Carol.

"Only because I have a good partner," Diana replied.

Diana held Carol closer to her body as they danced. Their breasts were pressing up against each other; their faces were getting really close. Diana could feel Carol's heart beating faster. Carol had never been in this position before; with men, she knew what to do, but with women, she had no idea. But at the same time, she was also excited by the idea of it.

Diana leaned in close and kissed Carol softly on the lips. She held the kiss there for a few seconds before letting go of her lips. Carol looked deeply into Diana's eyes and returned a kiss of her own. For the longest time, their lips didn't let go of each other. They just started making out in the middle of the dance floor.

It was Diana who broke off the kiss first. She took a step back and looked at the beautiful blonde woman before her.

"We only have one night before you have to leave," she told Carol.

"Where's your place?" she asked Diana.

They both flew away from the dance floor and from the entire party that was still raging below them. Carol followed Diana to the island's royal palace and flew into the window of Diana's bedroom. Diana grabbed Carol and kissed her again, guiding her towards the bed.

"Wait," Carol said as she broke off the kiss. "I need to tell you something. I've never done this before."

"You're a virgin?" Diana asked.

"What? No, I've had plenty of sex before."

"But only with men?"

"Yes."

"On this island, a virgin is a woman who has never made love to another woman."

Carol laughed. "Then yes, I'm a virgin."

"But you do want to do this, don't you?"

"Very much."

On that note, Diana quickly ripped off Carol's dress, revealing her beautiful naked body. Carol was shocked at that move but loved it. She would never let a man do that to her, but she loved the way Diana was taking charge of her. Diana then took off her dress, showing Carol her well-toned and sexy body as a demi-goddess.

"Damn," said Carol.

They took each other in their arms and began kissing each other heavily as they moved towards the bed and fell on top of it. They fumbled around on the bed, continuing their long kiss and groping each other's breasts and asses. Diana got on Carol on her back and began kissing her all the way down to her breasts. She kissed her breasts all over and began playing with her nipples, all the while moving her hand down between Carol's legs and fingering her pussy. She enjoyed hearing Carol breathe heavily and ask for more.

Diana then started moving down Carol's body until she got between her legs. She gripped Carol's hips tightly as she began to use her tongue on pussy. Diana has gone down on many women, but she never had her mouth on a pussy as juicy and tasty as Carol's. Carol had men go down on her before, but they never performed as well as Diana was doing now. Carol gripped the bedsheets as her back began to arch up as an orgasm shot its way through her body. She screamed out in ecstasy as Diana went harder on her pussy, using every skill she had developed over the years from living on an island of only women for most of her life to give her pleasure.

This went on for several minutes before Diana pulled her head away from between Carol's legs and started moving back up her body. They held each other tightly as they kissed hard, their hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Carol then got Diana on her back and started kissing her breasts. She found that she loved the feel of a woman's nipple in her mouth, and Diana was impressed by how well she was playing with her breasts for someone who had never been with a woman before.

She then began to move downwards on Diana's body towards her pussy, and Diana tried to stop her.

"You don't have to do this," Diana told her. "You don't have any experience yet; I don't mind only giving you pleasure."

"No, I want to taste your pussy. Please let me try," Carol begged.

Diana let Carol continue her way down to between her legs. Carol was hesitant at first but got over that and placed her mouth on Diana's pussy. She loved the way Diana's clit tasted in her mouth; it was far better than she expected it might taste. She didn't know what she was going to do. She tried to think of how Diana went down on her and did her best to imitate that with her mouth and tongue. To Diana's surprise, she was doing very well, and it didn't take long before Diana began experiencing orgasms of her own.

This went on for more than an hour as they went back and forth, pleasuring each other in various ways. Diana had never felt so worked up during sex before. It usually ended with the guy finishing, and that was it; but with a woman, it seemed to be never-ending. It was Diana who put an end to it when she was finally worn out; she had never been the one to finish lesbian sex before, but she had never met someone with such a great sexual appetite as Carol. It was also a big surprise to Carol about how much she truly loved being with a woman.

They both took a moment to relax as they held each other. Diana pulled a blanket over their naked bodies and held them both as they went to sleep.

The next morning, they woke up at the same time and looked at each other. They said their good mornings and gave each other a long kiss. They got out of bed and got dressed. Diana gave Carol some clothes she could wear while they had breakfast.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers
12