Wonder Woman's Sex Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dining room, they ate a big breakfast that the servants brought them.

Diana began to say, "I know you have to go back to your world, but are you sure you wouldn't like to stay a little longer?"

"It's been great," Carol replied. "But I have to go back home; I have a lot of responsibilities there."

"I understand a lot about responsibility. It's disappointing, but I wish you well."

After they finished their breakfast, they went out to the balcony and looked over the city below them. They looked deeply into each other's eyes as Diana kissed Carol one last time on the lips. She then called out to Artemis that Carol was ready to go home, and in a flash, Carol was gone.

Carol found herself in her apartment, still wearing the Amazonian clothes that Diana had given her. She thought about the experiences that she had just had, mostly the ones from last night. She smiled and hoped that one day she could see Diana again.

12