Wonder Woman's Sex Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Wonder Woman needs Aquaman and Mera to defeat Black Manta.
4.4k words
4.09
2.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers

***fourth entry of my Wonder Woman sexual adventures series. I recently had these stories removed to be rewritten, I hope you enjoy them.

...

Diana woke up after a good night's sleep. She reached out her arm to the other side of her bed, where she hoped Steve Trevor was sleeping, but instead found someone else. She sat up in bed and saw a naked woman sleeping next to her. She had forgotten that she had been out the night before and met her at a nightclub. They hit it off, and she went back to her place because it was closer.

She knew she should not have gone out to meet someone, even for just one night, but it had been a while since she had had any fun. She went to a bar to meet a woman for one night of fun because Steve had been away on a secret mission for a while now and there was no one else available for her.

Diana quietly got out of bed and realized she was still naked. She found the dress and shoes she had been wearing the night before and put them on. She found a notepad and pen on the dresser and left the woman a note thanking her for a great night. She quietly opened the window and looked around to make sure the coast was clear. When she was sure the woman was still asleep and nobody was looking in the streets, she flew out the window and closed it behind her.

She flew off to her own apartment building on the other side of town and landed in an alley close by. She then casually walked into her apartment building and took the elevator up to her floor. None of her neighbors know that they share the same building as Wonder Woman, and she wants to keep it that way for their safety. She has a lot of enemies who would storm the building, killing everyone in their paths in order to get to her.

In her apartment, she took a long shower and then put on a robe to have breakfast in the kitchen. While she ate, her Justice League communicator beeped. She saw that it was Booster Gold calling from the team's headquarters. She rolled her eyes in annoyance; she did not want to have to deal with Booster so early in the morning.

She made sure her robe was closed all the way and answered the call.

"Good morning, Babe. How are you doing this fine morning?" said Booster.

"Good morning, Booster," Diana replied. "Call me babe again, and I'll break both your arms."

"No problem," he replied. "I'm calling about the sea serpent you fought several months ago."

Diana remembered how an ancient sea serpent the size of a skyscraper was on the verge of attacking her home land, the island of Themyscira. The Olympic gods sent her help from another universe to help her stop the creature. The creature only comes out once every thousand years, but to be safe, she has asked the Justice League to use its satellites to keep an eye on the area around Themyscira, just in case.

"Have there been more sightings of another serpent?" Diana asked.

"Yes, but not by our satellites. Check this out."

The screen switched over to a surveillance video of a U.S. naval ship under attack by the same kind of sea serpent but on a much smaller scale. The naval ship managed to kill the creature by firing a missile into its mouth and blowing its head off.

Booster Gold appeared on her screen again. "I looked a little further out of Themyscira's waters, and the satellites picked up some unusual signatures. Several of them, actually. I don't know if it's also those serpents, but I thought I should report it to you so you can check it out."

"Thank you, Booster," said Diana. "Send me the coordinates."

"Will do, beautiful," said Booster.

"Don't call me that either," said Diana.

"No problem," Booster said before he hung up.

Diana didn't really mind being called beautiful. She's not vain, but she knows how she looks. But it always sounds creepy whenever Booster Gold says it to her.

She got the coordinates, got dressed in her Wonder Woman uniform, armed herself well, and flew out the window.

She flew at supersonic speed towards the coordinates she was given. It took her to a small island in the middle of nowhere, but not far from Themyscira. As soon as she got close to the island, a powerful energy blast came at her fast, and she barely had time to move out of the way. When the second blast came right at her, she used her bracelets to deflect the blast. The force pushed her back a little, but she managed to push through it to reach the island. When she reached the beach, the blast attack ended, and she was now face-to-face with her foe.

"Hello, Wonder Woman," said a mechanical voice. "Of all the people I was expecting to show up in these waters, I wasn't expecting you."

Diana stood guard with her sword ready in her hand, ready to face off against her bug-eyed enemy dressed in black cybernetic armor.

"Black Manta, what are you up to?" Diana asked.

"I think you have an idea of what I'm up to, or else you wouldn't be here," Manta replied.

Out of nowhere, two sea serpents showed up from the sea. They were much smaller in scale than the ones that she had faced previously.

"Of course, you remember the ancient sea serpent that attacked your island months ago," Manta began to say. "It turns out that creature laid some eggs that I have found. When they hatched, I managed to put a mind-control device in them before they started growing, giving me full control of them."

"What do you plan to do with them?" she demanded to know.

"Destroy Atlantis, of course," replied Manta. "But first I have to wait until they reach their full maturity. And when they do, they'll need to feast first to have the energy to attack Atlantis. Apparently, as much as they eat from the ocean, they have a preference for something... more feminine."

Diana knew what he was talking about. The serpents are attracted to the smell of estrogen, and Themyscira, an island full of thousands of women, would be in their path. It was difficult for her to defeat its mother the first time, and having several of them attack at once would be a problem for her.

"Not if I stop you first," said Diana.

She flew right at Black Manta. He fired another energy blast from his helmet; she blocked it with her bracelets and continued her attack. She smashed right into Manta, knocking him back a hundred feet. He got up to attack again, but Diana was all over him, smashing her fists against his armor as hard as she could. Her blows weren't doing much damage to the armor, but they were still enough to hurt Manta plenty on the inside.

"I don't need to fight you myself," said Manta. "Attack my children."

Although they were sea creatures, the serpents were large enough to crawl onto the beach and attack Diana.

Although these serpents were much smaller than the mother she had fought, they were still strong and ferocious. They kept biting at her and whipping their tails to knock her around. It also didn't help that Manta was again firing energy blasts at her, and she had to dodge them as well.

Like their mother, the serpents could heal quickly. She remembered from the video how the naval ship killed one of the creatures by destroying its head and decided to do the same. She avoided being taken down as much as she could, but she managed to behead one of the serpents with her sword. It took a few slashes to get the job done, but she did it. The creature's body fell, and it didn't heal just as she hoped. It took a while, but she managed to do the same with the second one as well.

"Good job," said Manta. "But unfortunately for you, those are not the only ones that I hatched early."

Out of the sea, six more of the giant baby sea serpents came onto land and attacked. They were too much for Diana alone, especially since Manta kept firing his energy blasts at her. She didn't like giving up, but she fought the best she could and decided a tactical retreat was the best option. She needed time to come up with a plan to defeat Black Manta.

She flew away, making it look like she was going in another direction so Manta wouldn't know where she was headed, then swung around and came to the other side of the island where she just was. She realized that the sea serpents were going to be too much for her to handle alone. And since Manta's main plan is to attack Atlantis, she decided to call for their assistance.

With her communicator, she got in touch with Arthur Curry, the king of Atlantis, also known as Aquaman. She gave him the rundown of what was happening, and he was on his way. Minutes later, he popped out of the ocean, flying several feet in the air before landing in front of Diana. Diana took a good look at the ruggedly handsome man standing before her, holding a triton.

"Hello Diana," Arthur said, smiling.

"Hello, Arthur," she replied. "Thanks for coming."

"When it comes to taking down Black Manta and saving Atlantis, I'm all for it."

"Don't forget, he plans to use them to destroy my homeland first," she said.

She took him to another part of the island, where Manta's base was. As he followed her, Arthur couldn't help taking a good look at Diana. She had gotten rid of the leather skirt part of her uniform and gone back to the classic spandex tights that showed off her perfectly shaped ass.

He thought back to the days when they occasionally met up for a night of passion and left because she didn't want a relationship, which he was OK with. Diana abruptly ended things when he married Mera, saying she didn't want to ruin his marriage like she was doing with Superman and Lois Lane. She already felt bad enough for how much she was ruining their marriage with their occasional liaisons; she didn't want to be responsible for ruining two marriages.

Aquaman tried to convince her that it wouldn't ruin his marriage to Mera, but she wouldn't listen to him. She assumed he was willing to say anything to continue their affair. But when he couldn't change her mind about it, he eventually gave up and respected her decision to end their friends-with-benefits relationship. He was at least glad that they were still friends and that they could rely on each other during their missions.

They arrived near the Manta's base and hid behind some trees to watch what the Manta was doing so they could come up with a reliable plan. They watched as Manta ordered his henchmen to bring out another serpent's egg from a nearby hiding place while the sea serpents were all standing by in the waters at the edge of the beach.

"Can you control them?" asked Diana. "They are sea creatures, after all."

Arthur closed his eyes and concentrated. He tried to reach out to the serpents, but he couldn't sense anything from them.

"No, I'm not getting anything from them. They're immune to my mental control," said Arthur.

The egg the henchmen were rolling out was large, the size of two SUVs, and it took several men to roll it out. Manta then used a device to make it hatch early, and it came out of its shell in a larval state. They watched as the serpent grew, and Manta cut open a piece of its skull, implanted a device, and the skull healed over the device. When the creature began to grow into its serpent-like form, Manta ordered it into the ocean with the others.

"So now we see where he's hiding the eggs and how he's controlling them," said Arthur. "The controlling device must be in his armored suit."

"Yes," said Diana, looking very distracted. "Definitely."

"That makes seven creatures in total so far," he said. "We need to strike fast before he hatches more of them."

"Yes, of course," said Diana.

Diana was too distracted by Aquaman's features to listen to what he was saying. He was tall, very muscular, with long hair and a beard. He smelled too much like the ocean, which she didn't like, but she was willing to get past it. She used to hook up with him many times before he married Mera. She remembered how good he used to make her feel when they had sex.

"Diana, are you even listening to me?" said Arthur.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I was just... um..." Diana stammered.

"Oh, I know what you were just thinking, and I have been thinking the same thing," said Arthur, with a sly smile on his face. "Maybe after we defeat Manta, we could go somewhere and share what we were thinking about together."

"No, we can't," said Diana. "It's now a wise thing to do."

"Why not?" asked Arthur. "And don't say it's because I'm married now."

She replied, "That's definitely the reason why. Now let's focus on stopping Manta."

"Ok, but afterwards I will want to discuss this some more," he said.

They came up with a plan and split up. Arthur went back to the sea to get himself ready, and Diana flew a little closer to the henchmen. Ten minutes later, Arthur alerted her on her communicator that he was in position and waiting for her signal.

As soon as Diana saw Manta walk away from his henchmen, Wonder Woman flew back into action. The first thing she did was destroy the hatching device before the henchmen could hatch another egg. They fired their weapons, but they were no match for her, as she easily defeated them all instantly. She then turned her focus to destroying all the remaining eggs.

Manta came running back when he heard the chaos. He returned to find his men defeated and his eggs destroyed. In the middle of it all was Wonder Woman, standing before him with her sword drawn in his direction.

"Dammit, Wonder Woman!" Manta screamed at her. "You'll pay for this."

The seven baby giant sea serpents came out of the ocean and were ready to attack. That is when Diana quickly used her communicator to alert Arthur that it was time for him to join the fight.

Suddenly, the waters around the serpents erupted as several large sea creatures began to arise from the sea, including three krakens. In the middle, riding a large whale, was Aquaman, using his abilities to control the sea creature to attack the giant serpents.

From behind him, riding a large wave and carrying her own triton, was Mera, queen of Atlantis and Aquaman's wife. She was using her hydrokinetic abilities to control the water and was using it as a weapon against the serpents as well.

Diana momentarily forgot about the battle when she saw Mera. She was nervous to see Mera here. She was always friendly with her, but was always wary to be around her because of her past fling with Aquaman.

She pushed those thoughts away and put her focus back on the battle. Manta was attacking her, and she defended herself well. He was more prepared for her this time than the first time they met, and he gave her everything he had. Even without the energy blasts, he was very strong and nearly invulnerable with his armor made of stolen Atlantean technology. His blows to her body were just as hard as the ones she was inflicting on him.

Some of the henchmen came running to help Manta. They had energy weapons ready to fire at Wonder Woman that could hurt her while she was fighting Manta. That's when Arthur came out of the sea battle and defeated the henchmen very quickly. He then went to help Diana, and they both knocked him to the ground easily. He stood before Manta with his triton ready to attack him.

"Wonder Woman, please go help Mera; she needs someone who can fly to fight those monsters," said Arthur. "I'll take care of Manta. I've defeated you many times already."

Diana understood the tactic he suggested and flew off to help Mera. She looked back and watched Arthur in a fierce battle with Manta, and he was winning.

Aquaman and Mera had already killed two of the serpents before Wonder Woman came to help. They mostly stayed out of each other's way as they fought the creatures, but they called out for tactical strategies to help each other out when they could.

The krakens and other large sea creatures helped by distracting the serpents to give Mera and Wonder Woman an advantage over them. Mera created several large ice spears from the waters around her and fired them at the heads of the serpents. They pierced the brains of two of the serpents, killing them instantly. Wonder Woman found a way to easily slice off the heads of two others. The remaining one, which was larger than the others, was more difficult. It took a lot of coordination between the two superheroines to get it into position so that Diana could distract it enough for Mera to deliver another ice spear into its brain.

Afterwards, the two women congratulated each other on a job well done and went back to the beach to see if Aquaman needed help. They found him alone on the beach, using his abilities to use the krakens to remove the carcasses of the serpents from the beach and into the ocean.

"Where's Black Manta?" asked Diana.

"He ran off along with his men," he replied. "I saw them get into a submarine and disappear before I could get to them. But I have a few dolphins keeping track of them; I'll know where they went soon enough."

"We did a great job," said Mera. "I hope the three of us can team up more often."

"Yes, maybe the new trinity people will talk about will be us, not just me, Batman, and Superman," said Wonder Woman.

"I guess we should celebrate," Arthur suggested. "How about you join us for a meal, Diana?"

"I don't know..." said Diana, trailing off.

"Please, Diana," Mera pleaded. "We rarely hang out with each other since Arthur and I got married. And I know Arthur misses you. He talks about how great you are in bed all the time."

This took Diana by surprise; she didn't think Arthur would tell his wife about their hookups.

"You told her about us?" Diana asked Arthur.

"Of course, I did," said Arthur. "She is my wife, after all."

"You're not the only one who raves about your sexual performance," Mera continued. "Even Superman has told me what a great fuck you are."

"He told you that?" Diana asked. "When?"

"Whenever he and I get together, of course," Mera revealed. "Even last week when I had a threesome with him and Arthur."

Diana was completely stunned by this revelation.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you," said Aquaman. "Mera and I have an open relationship."

Diana didn't know what to say. She was surprised by this revelation.

"And now that you know, you could go back to sleeping with Arthur," said Mera. "And if you want, I can join you both as well."

"What do you mean by 'join us'?" Diana asked with a big smile on her face.

Mera walked over to Diana and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"I've been wanting to fuck you ever since Arthur told me what a great pussy you have," said Mera.

Diana took a good look at Mera, whom she always thought was a beautiful woman. long red hair, an amazing body with large breasts, all wrapped up in a tight green uniform. She had wondered what it would be like to make love to her, but she didn't think Mera was interested in women until now.

"Your place or mine?" Diana asked them with a big smile.

"Why not here?" asked Arthur. "We're all alone."

"And sex on the beach is always fun," said Mera.

"That sounds great, but how about the other side of the island?" Diana asked. "Your kraken took away all the dead sea serpents, but it couldn't do anything about that smell or the blood that's spilled everywhere."

"You're right, it's not a very sexy scene here," said Mera.

Diana grabbed both Mera and Aquaman and flew them over to the other side of the island, where they landed on a much cleaner beach. Immediately, Diana and Mera began kissing, while Arthur stood by and watched. They began taking each other's clothes off until they were naked. They stood back a little to look at each other's naked bodies, loving what they were seeing from each other.

Diana got Mera on her back, and they fooled around there while the waves from the ocean crashed around them. She started kissing Mera's neck before moving down to her breasts and playing with them a little. Arthur began to take off his own clothes to be ready to get in on the action, but he did it slowly so he could give Mera and Diana time to be with each other first.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers
12