Wonder Woman's Sex Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers

Diana started moving downward on Mera's body until her head was between Mera's legs. She then put her mouth on Mera's clit and started massaging it with her tongue. Mera was losing control of herself as she began screaming and thrusting her body up and down as if she were having a seizure.

Arthur was on his knees on the ground next to Mera's head. As Diana continued to lick Mera's pussy, Mera took Arthur's dick into her mouth. It was firmly sealed around his shaft, and her tongue massaged it as she began pumping his dick in and out of her mouth.

Mera wanted to have her turn with Diana. She made Diana get on her back this time and began playing with her tits before moving down to her pussy. Diana began moaning loudly, and her body began to convulse. Diana thought Mera was going down on her better than most Amazons she had been with.

Aquaman got from behind Mera and pushed his dick straight into her pussy. This sudden surprise momentarily made Mera lift her head out of Diana's pussy before she went back in. Arthur was firmly holding Mera's hips as he was just pounding away at her pussy. He had never felt his cock so hard before, and he had never felt Mera's pussy so hot before. The idea of being with her and Diana was very exciting for him.

Mera got off of Diana and then sat on her face, positioning her clit right on Diana's mouth. Diana was grabbing Mera's ass as she began licking her pussy. Diana's legs were wide open as Arthur pushed his cock straight into her pussy and began fucking her hard. Diana missed the feeling of Arthur's dick inside her. It was an amazing feeling.

They all got off each other, and this time the women made Arthur get on his back. Diana got on top of Arthur first; she grabbed his dick and guided it into her. Arthur just laid there as he watched Diana bounce around his dick. Mera was right next to her, grabbing at her tits and kissing her neck.

Diana got off of him, and it was Mera's turn to ride Arthur's dick. Donnie had his hands firmly holding on to her hips, keeping her steady as she was going crazy. While Mera did this, Diana sat on Arthur's face, and he lashed out his tongue against her pussy.

Eventually, Mera got off of him, and Arthur got both women to lie down next to each other. He began fucking Mera again while he grabbed one of Diana's tits, giving it a good squeeze. He then moved his hand down towards Diana's pussy, where he began fingering her, all while still fucking his wife. He changed positions by moving over to Diana and fucking her while fingering Mera's pussy. Both women seemed to like what he was doing, so he went back and forth like this with them a few more times.

While he was fucking Diana, he felt an intense feeling in his dick that he was ready to cum, so he pulled out of her and began fucking Mera, so she could be the one he finished with. He waited as long as he could before launching his weapon into her; he then began to slow down and pull out of her.

As Arthur rested, Diana and Mera wanted to continue their fun, so they began kissing and playing with each other's tits. Arthur sat back and watched the women go at each other. They went into a sixty-nine position with Diana on top of her as they both went crazy on each other's pussies at the same time.

When they were done, the women sat down next to Arthur. All three of them were still naked as they watched the waves of the ocean.

"You need to come down to Atlantis someday," said Mera.

"We could show you a good time around the city," said Arthur. "Then go have a good time alone in our palace."

"You should come to Themyscira someday also," said Diana. "Well, Mera could come. Arthur would be forbidden to step foot there."

"I don't mind," said Mera. "Sometimes us women need our alone time."

"As long as I get to hear about it afterwards, I also don't mind," said Arthur with a big smile.

They talked for a while before deciding it was time to leave. They got dressed and said their goodbyes before Diana flew away. After flying several hundred feet into the air, she turned around and saw Aquaman and Mera making love on the beach again. She momentarily considered flying back down to the beach and join them again, but decided that they should have their alone time. Now that she knows about their open relationship, she would have plenty of chances to join them either together or separately.

She pulled out her communicator and called up Superman, who was very happy to hear from her again.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers
12