Wonder Woman's Sex Adventures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting back to that device, I assume you're not worried about her setting it off, or else you would be more concerned."

"That's precisely it," said Diana. "We couldn't destroy it, but one of our most powerful sorcerers here, Dr. Fate, put a magical seal on it. Only he, or a powerful sorcerer, can unlock the seal."

"What about a magical item powerful enough to open it?" asked James.

"I don't know. I suppose it's possible. Why do you ask?"

"Because if that's the case, then I think I know where she might be going."

James flew off, and Diana followed him. He told her they were on their way to Canada, which, if it was anything like his world, had a secret ancient temple containing an item capable of reversing any magical power, no matter how powerful it was. The item is called the Staff of Calamattan, and it was placed in an ancient cult dedicated to the demon lord Calamattan. Luna used the staff to kill the Dr. Fate and John Constantine of his world, as well as many masters of the mystic arts. If it was in the same place as it was in his world, it may be in the same location here.

Diana let James take the lead since he knew where to go. While she fell back behind him, his cape flew over his body many times, and she got a good look at his rear-end.

"Nice ass," she whispered to herself. "Better than his father's. I wonder if he fucks like him too."

With his super-hearing, James picked up on what she said. It was crazy enough that he thought this version of his biological mother was sexy, but now he knows that Diana thinks he might be sexy to her as well. He couldn't blame her; she had no idea who he really was. But he was beginning to regret following Barda's advice by not telling her who he was. Barda had a good reason to suggest that, but she didn't consider that it might lead to this unusual situation.

Diana hoped that James had heard her say that with his super-hearing. It would be a great way to get into his head that something might happen between them later on, after they capture Luna. He could tell that he thought she was sexy from the way he caught him looking at her a few times. She had not been able to have sex with Superman in a very long time since he had been trying to be a good husband to Lois and not cheat on her constantly with her or any other super-powered heroines he could get his hands on. But maybe his son from another world would be just as good at satisfying her needs.

They flew into the Northern Territories of Canada and landed in the Tlicho Lands. It took a while for James to find the exact location of the temple. For a brief moment, he considered that he had been mistaken and that this world did not have the same temple as his or that it was in a different location. He was relieved when he found a series of large, pointy boulders spread out in the distance to make the shape of an octagon. It was the location of the temple.

"We're here," said James.

"I don't see it."

"That's because you need a magical incantation to reveal it." He raised his arms and yelled the words "OPEN SESAME!"

Diana looked at him in disbelief; she couldn't believe those were the words to reveal the temple.

"Just kidding," said James. "I hoped you knew what those words were and thought I'd have some fun with you."

Diana laughed. "Good one."

He raised his arms again and said the real incantation. "Kalamakaza kalakatoori Motroli Koza Kia."

All of a sudden, the temple began to slowly appear out of nowhere.

"Incredible," said Diana. "I was just in the middle of this area and didn't feel a thing."

"That's because it was phased out of this universe, waiting for someone to use the incantation to call it back."

"I just don't understand why there's an ancient magical temple in the middle of the Canada like this"

"If the story is the same on my world, this was here thousands of years before there was even a Canada," said James. "We don't know much about the cult that controlled it or created the magical staff. All we know is that they're no longer around."

They walked up to the temple, then suddenly the entire building erupted into a large fireball. James and Diana were thrown back several feet as debris from the temple fell all around them. James was astounded; someone had just blown up the temple, and he had a good feeling he knew who it was.

"Thanks for bringing back the temple," said a woman's voice from above.

They looked up and saw Luna Luthor flying above them wearing her father's war suit. All around her were several massive, cone-shaped drones.

"You set us up," said James.

"That's right," said Luna. "I needed you to bring back the temple, and I knew you would come for me. So, I let Dr. Wilson track my quantum signature to send you here. That was right after I stole this war suit from this world's version of my father and these battle drones from the U.S. military."

"And you figured I'd eventually run into a superhero here who'd tell me what you'd done, leading me here."

"That's right, and I've been waiting here for several days just for this moment. But I didn't think you would show up with Wonder Woman of all people. This must be a special treat for you."

"What does she mean by that?" Diana asked.

"I have no idea," James told Diana. As much as he wanted to tell her who he was, this was not the time to do so.

"But why destroy the temple?" Diana asked Luna

"It'll be easier to get to the staff that way," she revealed. "Plus, I absolutely love blowing shit up."

"That's because you're a crazy bitch," said James.

"Crazy as a fox, lover," said Luna.

"Lover?" Diana asked James.

"Before the lab accident, she was my... girlfriend," James revealed.

"Yeah, we'll unpack that later. Right now, we need to take her down."

"Good luck with that."

On Luna's command, the battle drones went after Diana and James, firing a barrage of high-intensity energy blasts at them. They dodged the blasts as best they could and tried to move past them to get to Luna, but the drones were too fast for them and kept them away from her.

Meanwhile, Luna was digging through the rubble to find the magical staff. She knew she had to work fast while her drones were distracting her enemies.

James and Diana destroyed several of the drones, giving James the chance to go after Luna. She saw him coming and brought up her force field; it stopped him in place, and she hit him hard enough to force him back to fight more of her drones. It was Diana's turn to go after Luna, but she fired an energy blast from the suit that stopped her as well.

Diana and James knew they had to destroy the drones first before they could get to Luna. They refocused all of their efforts on destroying every single one of them. James loved to see how much his mother was having fun fighting the drones, and he was having fun having this little adventure with her.

They finally destroyed all of the drones just in time for Luna to find the Staff of Calamattan.

"You failed, losers," said Luna as she flew away.

The two heroes flew right after her. As fast as they were, Lex's suit was made to fly equally fast at them. Luna landed at the spot where she hid the Moraticron. It was a barrel-shaped object with a green metal casing and alien writings all over it. It was protected by a magical seal, but once she got past it, she could easily access the device.

"Now it's time to destroy another Canada, once and for all," she said gleefully with a psychotic smile.

She raised the staff, getting ready to use it against the device, but something stopped her as she tried to bring it down. She looked up and saw that a golden rope was looped around the top end of the staff.

"I don't think so," said Diana.

Diana pulled the staff away from Luna's grasp and caught it.

"No, don't do it!" Luna yelled at her. "I was so close."

Diana held the staff with both hands on each end and broke it over her knees. A burst of energy emanated from the broken staff, and then it turned to dust in Diana's hands.

"NOOO!!!" Luna yelled.

While Luna was distracted, James came from behind her and struck her in the back of the head, knocking her out cold.

"It's over," said James.

"I'm glad," said Diana. "By the way, why does she want to destroy Canada so much?"

"To prevent the Maple Leaf's from winning the Stanley Cup," said James.

Diana laughed, thinking he was making a dumb joke. But then she saw the look in James' face that showed he wasn't joking.

"Oh, you were being serious?" Diana asked.

"Like you said, she's all sorts of crazy."

James used the communicator to alert Dr. Wilson that they had captured Luna, and he could hear all of the cheering going on in the background. James placed one of the trans-dimensional tracking bracelets he had been given on Luna's wrist, a flash of yellow light appeared around her and in that moment, she was sent back to her original universe.

"I guess it's time to go," said James.

"No, don't go yet," Diana pleaded. "You just got here. Let's at least hang out a little before you go."

James smiled at her. He would love the opportunity to get to know his mother, even if it's a slightly different version of her.

"Yes, I'd like that," said James.

James told Dr. Wilson that he was staying a little longer. He made up an excuse that Luna may have another trap lying around that could hurt a lot of innocent people, and he wanted to stay to make sure it was destroyed before he went home. Dr. Wilson agreed and signed off on the communicator.

Diana invited James to the Justice League Watchtower to have something to eat and talk. They even brought the Moraticron and the broken pieces of the magical staff with them so they could safely store them away.

James flew behind her as she led the way to the tower; again, he found himself staring at his mother's ass. He knew it was wrong, but he just couldn't help himself. He was more of a breast guy, but she had a sweet ass.

At the watchtower, after they secured the magical items, Diana gave him a tour of the watchtower. There was nobody else around, so it was just the two of them. The tower was very similar to the one in his world, but there were some minor differences. Afterwards, they went to the breakroom, where they enjoyed a good meal from the food synthesizer, shared details about their lives, and had fun figuring out the little differences in their worlds.

James was having fun getting to know Diana like this. She wasn't his actual mother, but she was close enough to it. He was glad to have this time with her before he had to go back to his world. He only wished he could stop being such a pervert and sneaking peeks at her chest.

Diana also enjoyed spending this time with James Kent. He was a lot of fun and very cute to look at. She especially enjoyed how he was taking peeks at her chest. She pretended not to notice so she wouldn't embarrass him.

James noticed how much time had gone by and realized it was time to get home. But before he would go, he decided it was time to tell Diana who he was to her. It may come as a big surprise, but he knew she might enjoy the revelation.

"Diana, there's something I need to tell you--"

"Before you say anything else, please follow me; I need to show you something," said Diana.

Diana flew away too fast for him to say anything, so he just kept quiet and followed her. He figured he'd see whatever it was that Diana wanted to show him, and then he'd tell her he was her son.

They flew around in the hallways of the watchtower until they got to the floors with the bedrooms. James had a guess that she was taking him to her bedroom but had no idea why. He figured she must have something she kept in her room that she wanted to show him.

She flew too quickly for him and arrived at her room before James. He showed up a moment later; when he got there, he thought he was all alone. All he saw was a bed, a desk with a computer, an assortment of Amazonian weapons, and some wall art.

"Diana, where are you?" he asked.

Behind him, the door suddenly closed. James turned around, and to his great surprise, he saw a naked Wonder Woman standing before him. Completely naked, except for the tiara and bracelets; she kept those on because Superman liked it when she kept them on, so she figured a version of his son might enjoy it as well.

James stood there, stunned by what he was seeing. He never expected to see his own mother naked. He knew it was incredibly wrong to see her like this, but he couldn't look away; she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"This is what I wanted to show you," said Diana. "Do you like what you see?"

"Um... Yes.. I do..." he stammered.

"Well then, what are you waiting for?" she asked as she approached him.

As she got closer to him, James got very nervous. He knew it was very wrong on so many levels, but he really wanted to have sex with her right now. But he was resisting the urge to do so.

"Listen, Diana, I want to do this but... you see... the Wonder Woman of my world--"

"She's a completely different person than me," she said.

"But very much the same."

"But at the same time, we're not. Whoever she is to you, I mean, really is to you, is not the same as being with her now, is it?" She said all this with a wicked smile. "So, it's not like you'll be having sex with her, just a different version of her."

James was perplexed by what she was saying. It sounded like she was implying that she knows she's his mother but is not revealing it so they can have an excuse to have sex with each other. He still couldn't prove it, but at the same time, he didn't care.

"I think I know what you mean," said James.

They held each other close and kissed. He ran his hands around her body, groping perfect tits and ass. He quickly forgot who she was to him and just wanted to make love to her right then and there.

Diana helped him take off his uniform and pushed him onto the bed. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his dick sticking up into the air. Diana was impressed by what she saw; his dick was bigger than Superman's.

She got down on her knees and began stroking his dick. She then opened her mouth wide, took it all in, and began bobbing her head. It took some time for her mouth to get used to the size of his dick, but she eventually made it work as she began bobbing her head rapidly, keeping her lips tight around the shaft. She deep-throated him a few times, making gagging noises as she did this.

James had his hand on the back of her head, like most men do when getting a blowjob. He tried to guide her, but she was having none of that. She knew how to orally please a man and was showing him every oral skill she had. James stopped trying to control her head and let her give him the best blowjob he had ever had.

When she was done, she made James lay down on his back and got on top of him. This was the moment he had been waiting for as she positioned her pussy over his dick and let it slide into her. He had now fucked his mom, and he had no regrets about it. She began riding his dick, moving in ways that only got him more excited. James just laid there, letting this beautiful woman use his body in that position. She went faster on him; her hair flew wildly, and her perfect tits jiggled around.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she began to say loudly. "You like me fucking you? You like this, you motherfucker."

"Yes, I do; I love it."

"Yeah, you love it, you motherfucker."

As much as James was enjoying this, he was distracted by her use of the word motherfucker. Was she calling him out for fucking his own mother, or was she just using dirty talk to make the sex more exciting? She stopped using the word and began saying other sexually explicit phrases, so he thought nothing more of it.

He turned her around on the bed and began fucking her as hard as he could. He never had a pussy this good, and he was enjoying every second of it. She held him close as her nails began digging into his back. They couldn't pierce his invulnerable skin, but he felt it just the same. She began screaming more sexually explicit things, saying things he never thought he'd ever hear a woman say. He returned the favor by saying things to her that heightened her excitement. He had never called a woman a slut or a whore in bed before, and he never thought he'd call his mother those things, but he suddenly found himself saying these things to her and was enjoying it.

Suddenly she gave off an ear-piercing scream as her body convulsed from the orgasm that was surging through her body. He slowed down a bit to enjoy seeing her like this; proud that he was giving her such pleasure.

They rolled around for a little bit before she got on her hands and knees and James came from behind her. Diana never liked doing doggy-style; she thought it was a degrading position for an Amazon to be in, but she decided to make a one-time exception for James. James had his hands firmly placed on her hips and began pounding away at her from behind. She began moaning loudly, begging him for more, and he was more than happy to comply with her demands.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried out. "You're a bad boy, aren't you? You love fucking me, don't you, bad boy?"

"Yes, I do," he replied. "I love fucking this sweet pussy."

"That's right, you bad boy," she continued. "Give mommy some more of that dick, you motherfucker."

Again, James had no idea if this was just dirty talk or if she was signaling, she knew who he was. Either way, he wanted to continue. He was having the best sex of his life, and it was with his own mother.

They went on like this for a few more hours; their superhuman bodies were able to last this long without tiring out. They went back and forth in various positions, pleasuring each other to the best of their abilities.

Eventually, James couldn't hold off any longer. He tried to get as much more time with her as possible, but before he knew it, he shot his cum into her body. Diana enjoyed the sensation of feeling his cum flow into her like this. She would've liked for it to have lasted a little longer, but she knew it had to end eventually, which meant James would be leaving soon.

After a while of resting, they got out of the bed and put their uniforms back on.

"I guess it's time for you to go," she said.

"I'm afraid so," said James. "I wish I could stay longer though."

"It's ok, your world needs you just like my world needs me."

He had to agree with her. He couldn't stay much longer than he had to. He put on one of the trans-dimensional tracking bracelets and was about to use the communicator to tell Dr. Wilson to bring him home, but he needed to ask Diana one thing.

"Diana, those things you said to me during sex--"

"It was just some dirty talk," she said. "Don't read too much into it."

She said that with a sexy smile and gave him a wink. He wondered if this meant she was saying she knew all along but they shouldn't say it out loud or if she was being playful. He figured he should just accept the answer and move on.

"Thank you, Wonder Woman; I had a great time meeting you."

"It was great meeting you too, Valiant Man."

James called Dr. Wilson to let him know he was ready to come home. A yellow flash appeared, and in a moment, James disappeared.

"I probably should not have done that," she said to herself. "But it was worth it."

12